• Advertisement

Important Moments In Your Life

4EverGreen

I just got through something that I wanted to share, but it felt MUCH too importanat and way too serious to share on my own forum, and I felt it might be best if I started a new topic dedicated to discussing this subject. Unlike most of the things I do, I want this to be something serious that can be discussed about. Namely, Important Moments In Your Life. Events that are Life Changing, Memorable, and altering. This is a serious topic, and I won't ask for ANYONE to share something that they wouldn't feel comfortable sharing. Personally, I feel the need to tell people what I just got through. Long story short, while I was waiting for the bus to go somewhere, an old lady needed help getting to the pharmacy. I did what I could to ensure that she got the help she needed. I mean, there's a bit more to it than that, but I just did what any good person would do. Have there ever been any moments like that where you felt that really changed you as a person? Feel free to discuss it, but only if you feel comfortable.