• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

i wont lie it may still burn to eat things but yolo as I still have some sore throat spray left to counteract that? :funny:

All hail the spray :chaserved:

Well I catch up with it every few weeks? :funny:

That's nice :funny: you have a favorite character/episode so far?

For characters, it between toffee, marco, and tom. As for episodes, some I really liked were Quest Buy and Brittney's Party?

Nice. Toffee is setting up to be a potentially great villian. And both of those episodes are so fun.

Is it bad that sometimes I feel like I don't have that much in common with people on both SBC and SBM?

Hey, it happens, but I think you can still get along well with people.

Nice. Toffee is setting up to be a potentially great villian. And both of those episodes are so fun.

Hey, it happens, but I think you can still get along well with people.

Good point. Idk, it's just like certain topics I don't feel like I have much to add because I'm not personally invested in them like you guys are, like say certain bad movies. 

we were supposed to leave yesterday but sick

i kinda wanan leave today but i dont wanna go back to my passive-agressive and stressful parents again? >.<

You gotta leave sometime though :/ I wish your parents could take a chill pill.

Good point. Idk, it's just like certain topics I don't feel like I have much to add because I'm not personally invested in them like you guys are, like say certain bad movies.

And that's fine. I'm pretty sure this forum has enough Fantastic Four hatred already :P

And that's fine. I'm pretty sure this forum has enough Fantastic Four hatred already :P

Hahahaha!

I'm the sort of person who doesn't pay much attention to news, so anything I hear about is usually something I read from one of you guys or another site I visit. 

Why don't you like fajitas? 

Hahahaha!

I'm the sort of person who doesn't pay much attention to news, so anything I hear about is usually something I read from one of you guys or another site I visit.

Why don't you like fajitas?

Ehh they're just not something I care to eat a lot. I find burritos and quesadillaa to be tastier.

seriously only with desi parents do you hide having a cold so they dont get pissed off smh?

they'd be mad at you for getting sick? dang