• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

Omg I have been vingewatchung some videos from the jubilee youtube channel and honestly I'm shook at how mature and collected some of these peoooe are with their conversations we need more of.this in real life? 

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Yyyyyy is girls like you still playing all the time it has been playing since my freshman year of college and oma be a junior in a month and tbh I am SO over that long I never liked it in the first place like honestly girls like you is an insult to girls everywhere and an insult to the feminist movement :Laugh:

13 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg I have been vingewatchung some videos from the jubilee youtube channel and honestly I'm shook at how mature and collected some of these peoooe are with their conversations we need more of.this in real life? 

Yes please, more mature convos!

45 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Yyyyyy is girls like you still playing all the time it has been playing since my freshman year of college and oma be a junior in a month and tbh I am SO over that long I never liked it in the first place like honestly girls like you is an insult to girls everywhere and an insult to the feminist movement :Laugh:

omg that song is soooo lame and boring ?

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

ASDFGHJK I NEVER REALIZED HOW MANY OF THE DAME SONGS YOU FOUND.HORRIFYINGLY BOEING ITS NOT JUST ME ITS NOT JUST ME?

Definitely not just you! The radio needs to acquire some taste

29 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

They did finally!

I was about to ask you why you're up so early then I realized im the one who showed up to lab an hour and a half late oops? :Laugh:

Yay!

Whoops :Laugh: what happened??