• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

14 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Dud eso I've learned of this flashcard app called Anki and it's supposed to be really revolutionary, I am intriguied? :Laugh:

I hope it’s revolutionary for you :funny:

I hear med students use it a lot, and I can see why because the first two years of med school pry you with so much damn information

I've heard analogies where one day of classes you learn as much as a week in undergrad holy oomph? 

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I hear med students use it a lot, and I can see why because the first two years of med school pry you with so much damn information

I've heard analogies where one day of classes you learn as much as a week in undergrad holy oomph? 

Damn that’s wild :O 

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg the grad student I work with is letting me park at his apartment tomorrow so I dint have to spend 30 minutes walking and can stay in bed 30 mins later 

not all heroes wear capes? :Laugh:

What a hero :Laugh: that’s so nice of him!

4 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I hate how litle time I have anymore? :bruh:

Aw, I’m sorry :/

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

OMG DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY ITS A SMALL WORLD STORY

I don’t think so! I wanna hear it :Laugh:

Omg okay so I went ove rto my childhood friends house for a bbq on tuesday and i went inside the house and this girl goes hey Omair you remember me and I was in fucking shock it was my undergrad TA from my biog 1500 class and that class was so fucking stupid but apparently that girl was also from sayre, PA and was best friends in preschool with my childhood friends sister and I was likeosjgpisdjpidgsi oh and then I told her I hated that class and she was like yeah I also hated TAing for it LMAO? :Laugh:

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg okay so I went ove rto my childhood friends house for a bbq on tuesday and i went inside the house and this girl goes hey Omair you remember me and I was in fucking shock it was my undergrad TA from my biog 1500 class and that class was so fucking stupid but apparently that girl was also from sayre, PA and was best friends in preschool with my childhood friends sister and I was likeosjgpisdjpidgsi oh and then I told her I hated that class and she was like yeah I also hated TAing for it LMAO? :Laugh:

omg that’s amazing :Laugh:

Omg I love how Lois subtly shades Joanne Bishop? :Laugh:

Same, Joanne annoying af so I get it :Laugh:

Omg dodie was always kind of an ass and I now know why its because shes the daughter of JOanne Bishop? :Laugh:

It makes total sense lmaooo