• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

Oh my god I just watched the Lesie and Ron episode and I'm legit crying holy fuck I was not expecting that? Oh my god that got so real so fast?

It was a really good episode! Very emotionally satisfying by the end.

(I know she appears in teh finale lel because she tweeted during the finale about hwo this was one last episode so thank god :Laugh:  I have no idea how they bring her back though so I'm mad hype to see how they bring her and Chris back lel)

This show is just beuatiful? :')

Edited by E.V.I.L

8 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

(I know she appears in teh finale lel because she tweeted during the finale about hwo this was one last episode so thank god :Laugh:  I have no idea how they bring her back though so I'm mad hype to see how they bring her and Chris back lel)

This show is just beuatiful? :')

It really is :') and I miss it sooo much

42 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

The continuity in this show blows me tf away

The man who requested a swing change in the finale was the same man who Leslie had to push out of that slide in the pilot? :Laugh:

That was pretty impressive :Laugh: 

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Andys mouserat partner in Season 6: I'm not playing for a bunch of screaming kids!

Andy's mouserat partner in Season 7: Literally gets attacked by a bunch of kids in Johnny Karate

:Laugh:

I lowkey wish Johnny Karate could've been a real show :Laugh: 

I fucking hate my parents and if my fsther dares "surprise me" at my dorm durung college I will have the resident director kick himnout

im so tired of being at home. i see wht my sister hated living at home herself. fuck this shit

38 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I fucking hate my parents and if my fsther dares "surprise me" at my dorm durung college I will have the resident director kick himnout

im so tired of being at home. i see wht my sister hated living at home herself. fuck this shit

Damn dude, I'm sorry :/