• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

24 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Me trying to catch up with all of the football I missed over the semester because of college being a bitch is quite a bitch because I've missed so much? :Laugh:

are you really trying to catch up on all the games even though the scores are already out there? I'm impressed :Laugh: 

4 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

well not tha thardcore, just trying to get a feel on how tf the teams are doing? All I know from trying to follow during college is that hte NFL is broken and makes no sense this eyar? :Laugh:

Ah I see. And that's an accurate description tbh :Laugh: 

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

I'm actually feelin threatened by these Jags in an AFC Championship game and I can't believe I'm saying this? :Laugh:

I mean I'm not super well-versed in NFL teams but I've heard the Jags are notoriously bad so this is a surprise :Laugh: 

The cool thing about college ("cool") is shit is tough so it actualyl feels nice when you do good, vs. in hs it was like whatever? Though from the sounds of it your hs made your AP classes hella hard so maybe not in your case? :Laugh:

2 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

The cool thing about college ("cool") is shit is tough so it actualyl feels nice when you do good, vs. in hs it was like whatever? Though from the sounds of it your hs made your AP classes hella hard so maybe not in your case? :Laugh:

I mean I don't think the AP classes were "hella" hard, they were challenging but I could've just been exaggerating :Laugh: Even in high school I was pretty happy when I made good grades. I've just always taken pride in doing well.

maybe college is just much harder but I definitely think my HS has a lot it could work on with difficulty, looking back I'm kinda shook at how the creators of the Regents exams (NYS exams) think we are difficult level for most of the courses?? :Laugh:

5 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

maybe college is just much harder but I definitely think my HS has a lot it could work on with difficulty, looking back I'm kinda shook at how the creators of the Regents exams (NYS exams) think we are difficult level for most of the courses?? :Laugh:

Yeah state exams are ridiculous, I know I complained about my fair share of them :Laugh: 

13 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

But its okay, our superintendent wont ever shut the fuck up aboout Horseheads 2030

I see now why some of my teachers just bitched about himall da time? :Laugh:

He needs to stop horsing around :funny: