• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

18 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

You are so lit :Laugh:

ofc mow becauee of this one texting incident, Im gonna assume I did something wrong snd they secretly hate me or somethibg like that? :okay:

You're pretty lit too :Laugh: 

I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, people are just difficult to figure out sometimes 

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

I hope tomorrow when I get back I jusr aks them to get dinner like usual and we just get dinner, i just ufhdjdjdjdjd? People are so h a r d to read? 

Hopefully y'all can just get dinner as usual and have fun.

6 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

The stres of finals week is also starting to hit me

The people who are like "colelge is the best 4 years of your life, so carefree and fun" are just :) ?

They make time for having fun, I guess :P 

Ahh the love-hate relationship I have with this place

My brother-in-law had a great point though, mainly that peopel who are like "COLLEGE IS THE BEST 4 YEARS OF LIFE LOL" probably didn't actually struggle nearly as much as you and I did, so don't give up hope? :Laugh:

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Ahh the love-hate relationship I have with this place

My brother-in-law had a great point though, mainly that peopel who are like "COLLEGE IS THE BEST 4 YEARS OF LIFE LOL" probably didn't actually struggle nearly as much as you and I did, so don't give up hope? :Laugh:

That is a good point

I just wish I'd taken more advantage of my time in college. I didn't join any clubs, try anything new, study abroad, or go out of my comfort zone that much. Your college experience is really what you make of it.

I feel ya there and it is a shame, but ik you have lots of good opportunities ahead of you. College is just 4 years after all, and tbh not everyone hits the same path. My sister (not mother sister but other sister) actually hated college too and is kinda thriving in dental school and shes 30. I feel like people constantly talk about how golden your early 20s are and while they can be, it's certainly not a death sentence after that and studies have actually repeatedly shwon that people ar ehappiest when they're older (60s and 70s) than any other age so we'll all be alright in the end? :wub:

31 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I feel ya there and it is a shame, but ik you have lots of good opportunities ahead of you. College is just 4 years after all, and tbh not everyone hits the same path. My sister (not mother sister but other sister) actually hated college too and is kinda thriving in dental school and shes 30. I feel like people constantly talk about how golden your early 20s are and while they can be, it's certainly not a death sentence after that and studies have actually repeatedly shwon that people ar ehappiest when they're older (60s and 70s) than any other age so we'll all be alright in the end? :wub:

Yeah it kinda sucks right now but stuff like this is encouraging <3 I know I shouldn't compare my experience to others but I've been struggling emotionally quite a bit and some days get really hard.

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I defo relate to the some days are really hard thing, but as long as we power through and try our hardest, its the best we can do my llama? :Laugh:

that's exactly right, even if my depressive and anxious brain is trying my best to convince me otherwise