• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

What're, like, the top 5 or so must-watch Bachelor/ette/in Paradise seasons? I just got into it last year so I've seen Becca/BIP 5/Colton/Hannah B, and I'm currently finishing up Ben's season and I realized it's a very good thing to put on in the background while I do work but I don't think I could handle watching every single season?

14 minutes ago, terminoob said:

What're, like, the top 5 or so must-watch Bachelor/ette/in Paradise seasons? I just got into it last year so I've seen Becca/BIP 5/Colton/Hannah B, and I'm currently finishing up Ben's season and I realized it's a very good thing to put on in the background while I do work but I don't think I could handle watching every single season?

This is actually my first time watching BIP, but I definitely recommend Rachel’s season of Bachelorette because she’s a badass.

34 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

lmfao my nephew cant say dehydrate so he goes up to my sister with a water bottle and is like mama im hydrated when he wants water? :laugh:

That is so adorable :Laugh:

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg so i slept onnthe same bed as my nephew and his little.body is just laid om the bed sleepong LOL then i wake up in the middle of the nigjt and he jusy moved his head to my pillow lmfaooo? :Laugh:

omg :Laugh: that’s so adorable

9 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

i forgot, do u like hayley kiyoko?

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to her music ?

4 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I h8888888 pretensing 2 be religious? :Laugh:

that doesn’t sound gr888888 :Laugh: