• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

so a postcards for buster ep was banned because it featured two married moms for like only a few seconds at a time? I saw the ep too, it's really good but 'tis a shame parents keep their kids so sterile these days.

25 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

so a postcards for buster ep was banned because it featured two married moms for like only a few seconds at a time? I saw the ep too, it's really good but 'tis a shame parents keep their kids so sterile these days.

Oh yeah, I remember that controversy. It was so stupid...like I don't know why some parents freak out over these kinds of things.

9 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

i want those galaxy curtains?

idk why but for some reason that girl in the thumbnail reminds me of Melissa Joan Hart in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch a lil :Laugh: 

Anyway yeah those curtains look cool

2 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Watched the second season of Love yet?

I'm halfway done with the season. It started off kinda weak but I really liked the episode where Gus and Mickey go on that day-long date. Bertie is great as usual but Randy is annoying and he's definitely got some issues. 

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I'm halfway done with the season. It started off kinda weak but I really liked the episode where Gus and Mickey go on that day-long date. Bertie is great as usual but Randy is annoying and he's definitely got some issues. 

Currently just starting episode 10, basically the same sentiments. I'm not entirely sure what the hell they're trying to do with Randy's character. He seemed to be doing a lot in the beginning, and then just kinda disappeared after the episode where he goes to the mall with Mickey. I could say the same for Bertie, too, because she hasn't really done anything since she was told she's a pushover?

28 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Currently just starting episode 10, basically the same sentiments. I'm not entirely sure what the hell they're trying to do with Randy's character. He seemed to be doing a lot in the beginning, and then just kinda disappeared after the episode where he goes to the mall with Mickey. I could say the same for Bertie, too, because she hasn't really done anything since she was told she's a pushover?

That's a shame, that moment could've led to some real character growth for her.