• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

26 minutes ago, Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties said:

What do you think you might get for Christmas? I think I'm getting an iPhone.

I asked my dad for a gift card to Barnes and Noble. I also asked for a laptop but I'm doubtful on whether or not that's gonna happen.

What iPhone are you getting?

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

my mom drove me to my work this morning so I could start my car and let it run for a bit to make sure it was okay (since it had been sitting there since Friday), and it was legitimately like a freezer in there? I felt like I almost died :Laugh: 

Edited by Tamatoa

7 minutes ago, Tamatoa said:

my mom drove me to my work this morning so I could start my car and let it run for a bit to make sure it was okay (since it had been sitting there since Friday), and it was legitimately like a freezer in there? I felt like I almost died :Laugh: 

Glad to have you still among the living :P 

On 12/16/2016 at 6:56 PM, Merry Swiftmas said:

I asked my dad for a gift card to Barnes and Noble. I also asked for a laptop but I'm doubtful on whether or not that's gonna happen.

What iPhone are you getting?

I ordered a 32 GB iPhone 7 yesterday and paid 0 down payment for it. I only had to pay around $62 up front and picked overnight shipping. Should be getting here via UPS tomorrow. I'm switching from Verizon to T-Mobile because many months ago, I got my mom a Samsung Galaxy phone with my name and credit, so it's all technically under my name. 

What's your favorite news channel or organization?

39 minutes ago, Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties said:

I ordered a 32 GB iPhone 7 yesterday and paid 0 down payment for it. I only had to pay around $62 up front and picked overnight shipping. Should be getting here via UPS tomorrow. I'm switching from Verizon to T-Mobile because many months ago, I got my mom a Samsung Galaxy phone with my name and credit, so it's all technically under my name. 

What's your favorite news channel or organization?

NPR, I guess