• Advertisement

Disney Channel is FINALLY coming to Canada!

Amphibia

it's about time to give Canada a chance to have our own version of Disney Channel.

Source: http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/PressReleases/tabid/1697/Default.aspx?Id=2967

:angrytom:

About time? ABOUT TIME!? Canada was actually LUCKY not to have Disney Channel. They have now fallen into Disney's trap. Disney Channel has to be the worst part of Disney. I'm not saying Disney is all bad ('cause why would my pic show Club Penguin, which is owned by Disney.) just Disney really should've stopped their channel after the GOOD shows ended.

About time? ABOUT TIME!? Canada was actually LUCKY not to have Disney Channel. They have now fallen into Disney's trap. Disney Channel has to be the worst part of Disney. I'm not saying Disney is all bad ('cause why would my pic show Club Penguin, which is owned by Disney.) just Disney really should've stopped their channel after the GOOD shows ended.

Oh, well screw him for having an opinion.

• Like 2

well, we haven't had DC even though we have DXD Canada.

I can name 3 good shows on Disney Channel. Star Vs. the Forces Of Evil, Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder. Also the way you force opinions on people reminds me of another guy back on SBM.

I can name 3 good shows on Disney Channel. Star Vs. the Forces Of Evil, Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder. Also the way you force opinions on people reminds me of another guy back on SBM.

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil is technically a Disney XD original. In fact, DC doesn't have Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder now, unless they show it on their Disney XD block to convince us that they disowned those two shows.

In response to SOF, we Americans only get animated shows on DC when DC decides to show them and I dunno if the same applies for Canadian Disney Channel.

Disney Channel isn't stopping anytime soon. I'm sure they're aware of the mediocre shows, but it's something called a money tree. And that money tree is gonna live on for many years to come.