• Advertisement

Snowcember Art Contest

Patty Rose

Ho Ho Ho. Father Patty here. 

After the failure something of the Scary Art Contest, We've brought it back for Snowcember with an all new art contest.

Very simple. Just draw a holiday (Can be related to any holiday that's celebrated in December) themed piece (Doesn't have to be SpongeBob related) and post it in this dear thread. You have until December 31, 2014 to submit your entry. Voting begins as soon as possible.

For prizes, you could win an badge exclusive to the contest, Overlord for the Day (maybe) and there could be more in stock.

Rules

• Plagiarism - If you are caught submitting art you didn't make and stealing from someone else, you will be banned from the contest and given a warning point.
  • Tracing - You can copy characters from SB to use, however just tracing a scene and then submitting it isn't allowed.
  • Additional rules maybe posted later...

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

• Like 5

Are you planning on extending the deadline?

At this rate I don't really think an extension is needed unless you've already started something. You've been given the entire month basically to work on this. Of course, this is up to Patty, I'm only throwing in my two cents.