• Advertisement

You Pick, I Review- Rapper Pinkie

Alright.

Squidville

I haven't seen this episode in about 2 years, so it's pure memory. I remember it being a normal pre-movie episode. It's a good episode. It's got the moral of that everyone is different, and well, to be honest, it's got a good place in this episode. The humor was good, like Patrick pretending to order at a restaurant in the Tentacle Acres speak box thing. Good episode, but forgettable. I'd give it a 8/10.

Oh, and also, "I hate this channel."

Whoa there guys, one at a time. :P

Bucket Sweet Bucket

Another episode i haven't seen in a while. I remember it being one of the better Season 5 episodes, considering imo, Season 5 was just mediocre episode after mediocre episode (Excluding some, like Krabs A La Mode, which is fantastic.) However, i do remember this episode being good, but forgettable. I liked the gags with paint and i do have to admit, the plot was pretty great and i do think it was original. Good episode, but suffers for being forgettable. 6/10

Dumped

Dumped

Meh season 2 episode. It's a little bland, but it's still good, i guess. I like how Gary just wanted the cookie and that it's a pretty much a prequel to Have You Seen This Snail. 7/10

Planet Of The Jellyfish

One of the better S8 episodes. I liked how they used music from older SB episodes and i liked the sci-fi references and theme. 7/10