• Advertisement

Our Love has Flown (a mystery Spin-Off)

Cosmic-Loop

So recently I came up with a new idea for a S-O. Don't be fooled by the name or intro-setting, this is NOT some sweet romance novel thing. In fact, it's a mystery! (Not to be confused with the seahorse lol -- as far as I know, yet). To be honest, I got a little embarrassed while writing this, lol. Dunno why...

I won't put the first episode yet, since I still have planning to do; but I can set up thee plot for you. So I guess you could call it Episode 0.5? But It's really just a sneak-peak.

So what I'll do is give you an introduction that I may re-state, and add on to, in the full Episode; and possibly some poem I made up that's part of this Spin-Off. Actually, the title relates to it :P

Also I'm writing this at like 2 AM so beware errors.

Here we go!

-----

It was a cloudy day in Bikini Bottom. Although, it wasn't an average cloudy day. Today was a very special day for Bikini Bottom. It was the day two unlikely souls would make an everlasting promise together. Sandy and SpongeBob were getting married.

Everyone was in their " places", and whoever wasn't part of the ceremony was sitting in the benches. They all looked happy and cheery, even the grumpiest of neighbors. Patrick was just standing in his spot with a blank look.

"Man, I'm hungry," Patrick thought, "I wonder if I have any chocolate rectangles in my pockets..." He reached into his pocket, when suddenly the lights hanging over the benches went out, and the light at the front was shot out with a bang and crash. It fell from the ceiling, causing dim fluorescent flickering before going out for good. The place was pitch black, and nobody could see. Everyone inside had begun freaking out, and not paying attention to what was going on, and could not hear any other noise over the panic. Eventually, the panicking died down, and someone got the nerves to flick back on the lights above the benches. When they came back on, everybody went pale.

Today was no longer a joyful day, but it was still an important one. Everyone in that newly-lit room had seen the same thing. At the front, where two happy people once stood, were now two bullet-riddled corpses.

Sandy and SpongeBob were dead.

-----

My love has flown

on angel's wings.

That's how it is,

you can't change things.

And even 'til the end of time,

my destined one will still be mine.

-----

--------

So now you know that it's not just any mystery... It's a murder mystery!

I didn't feel like tagging it that because... y'know... potential spoiler, if things change...

So I hope you enjoy this odd little story of mine! It probably won't run as long as I plan for PotS to, but should still be enjoyable nonetheless!

• Like 3