• Advertisement

Rapper Pinkie's Top 20 Best And Worst SpongeBob Episodes

DISCLAIMER: Keep an open mind

Hello everyone, on this lovely Spring day.

RULES FOR THIS LIST:

1. I have narrowed it down and it's the 20 worst episodes and 15 best. I wanted to give myself a challenge and so it'll be that. SB is a great show, just giving a challenge. Also, both lists will be running at once but i will end with the best because i want to end it on a positive note.

2. Keep all fanboy comments to yourself. You may criticisize my choices though.

Without further ado:

Rapper Pinkie's Top 15 Best And 20 Worst Spongebob Squarepants Episodes

#20 (Worst):

Boating Buddies (2008)

This episode has been panned by critics far and wide. It's a bad episode yes, and this is in atrocity territory (all the worst will be) but i don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. Still, it's pretty bad.

#15 (Best):

Have You Seen This Snail?  (2005)

When fans say "Gary is useless!" i use this episode to back them up. This is everything it wants to be, a heartfelt, sad story and one where SB was a douche but realized he did wrong. The song makes me cry everytime and this episode is just great for that. It's what it wanted to be, a heartfelt story, and delivered. B. I can't think of much wrong with this episode.

#19 (Worst):

Chum Bucket Supreme (2009)

This was part of the 10th anniversary special. Yup. This one was okay too, it's just that i thought the episode was really boring, and Plankton was a little stupid too. I do like the whole "Fum Is Chum" thing though, and "There's a shocky thing coming out of your toilet" is an epic line.

#14 (Best):

Sing A Song Of Patrick (2007)

This episode was when i felt SB started to decline, but i love this episode. It feels like season 4. I didn't like Season 5 very much, but this one was pretty good. I think this episodes biggest fault was there was a lot of gross out humor, and i don't like gross out humor, but i'll let it slide. That song is so damn awesome.

• Like 1