• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

5 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

yes man should join the team bc he has a lot of energy and could run to home base very fast. :funny: also do u imagine that ozu would be particularly psyched to be the coach of his own two sons' team? he wouldn't say it particularly but you could tell he's physically more happy when he teaches them new moves :funny: 

oh I definitely see him teaching Guano and Yes Man some moves. He's so competitive, so he wouldn't want them to lose to Socky.

2 minutes ago, terminoob said:

You check out that Flash season 4 trailer?

I checked it out. It was so badass. I was disappointed with season 3 as a whole but this trailer gives me hope the show will be back to being cheesy and optimistic and the main vlllain of the season excites me.

Just now, terminoob said:

Who do you think it is they find at the end of the trailer? Actually Barry? The subreddit seems to think it's probably gonna be young Eobard, but my pet theory is it's some version of Wells?

I doubt it's another Wells, unless he's Johnny Quick? and I'm not so sure about Eobard because in the season 2 episode, he just discovered the flash's century, so I'm not sure about that. It could be cool if he's Eobard trying to be The Flash, it could tie in his origin of him figuring out his destiny was always being Reverse-Flash and that driving him insane.

Yeah, logistically young Eobard doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and Wells is just my personal long shot because I think it'd be funny and the most unexpected of the possible characters, but it just seems weird to me that the writers would deliberately (seemingly) show the resolution to this plot line in the first teaser trailer and it makes me think that there has to be some sort of twist?

7 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Yeah, logistically young Eobard doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and Wells is just my personal long shot because I think it'd be funny and the most unexpected of the possible characters, but it just seems weird to me that the writers would deliberately (seemingly) show the resolution to this plot line in the first teaser trailer and it makes me think that there has to be some sort of twist?

They teased Flashpoint in season 3 trailer but it only had one episode and that was a let down. My hope is that they keep Barry in speedforce for at least a few episodes. Bringing him back from the first ep would potentially ruin Wally being more capable of being a hero on his own but they has to bring Barry back because of the samurai. I really hope there'll be some twist on this because bringing him back from the first episode would be a big cop out.

1 hour ago, Wendy the Witch said:

Margaret or Cloudy Jay?

I'd go with CJ If they didn't screw her character in season 6 because she has more personality than Margaret ever had for 6 seasons but my pick is Margaret because of the season 7 episode that made her a compelling chararacter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Fave films?

I answered this tousand times before but here we go.

Terminator 1 and 2 are my all-time favs, original Star Wars trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Fight Club, The Dark Knight, The Sixth Sense, Avengers, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Babadook, Wreck-It Ralph, The Hunchback of Notre Dome, Wall-e, The Lego Movie, Whiplash, Logan, Inception, Akira, The SpongeBob Movie, The Matrix.

34 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

check the km thread in the entertainment section? :funny: 

I'm checking it now. omf.

3 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

fav parts? :funny: 

white devils, the twist of the ninja turning out to be redhead, Mikey making fun of the transforms, and everytime Ozu showed up. Action scenes were pretty decent for a low budget pilot.

4 hours ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

Season 2 or Season 3 of Flash?

sesson 2. season 2 repeated some aspects of first season and arrow season 2 and the conclusion sucked but it has tons of good points and it has more good episodes than season 3.