• Advertisement

Homework est. 1095

jdfr03

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_homework#ixzz1m8n6X3v9

It turns out that homework has been around for about 10 centuries.

Scientists believed that Roberto Nevilis from Italy started homework in 1095. He was a school teacher in Venice.

Teachers who want their students to learn the subject and end up being at least moderately intelligent adults.

Homework is meant to let you practice what you are learning. It has been around as long as schools have, because it is needed to help you learn what you need to learn.

School education has always been expensive, teachers have to be present to show and guide students through lessons as well as needing time to plan work and mark tests e.t.c, e.t.c. So during the normal work time that he cant teach you s/he organises work for you to do under your own cognisance. Home work gives the student to opportunity to continue their education during the time that the teacher cant be there with them without the associated cost of keeping a school building running. It also prepares a person in the knowledge that being able to organise and do work on your own will stand you in good stead out in the real world. The most important thing a school can do for you is teach you how to learn.

(Man...)

If I was able to time travel, the first person I'd kill would b Hitler, but yeah, the guy who invented homework is just as good a choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Killing someone based on who they are? Who do you think you are? Hitler?