• Advertisement

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Clappy

How have I not made a thread for this yet?

Looks freaking awesome.  Especially since they added so many old and new characters like Black Widow (Scarlet Johansson  :wub: ), Robert Redford's S.H.I.E.L.D. executive character, The Falcon, and of course...The Winter Soldier.  My personal favorite enemy of Captain America's.  Why?  Well it's a spoiler that you can all probably notice for yourselves.

I'm so excited and it's only a month away.

Hopefully it's better than the first one, because it was probably the weakest of the Phase 1 movies (not counting Iron Man 2 because I don't count that as a movie).

It does look freaking awesome. Hopefully, it'll be better than the first movie. ;)

I honestly thought the first movie was pretty good. Of course Iron Man 2 was easily the weakest, but if I had to choose a second option of Phase 1, it would probably be The Incredible Hulk, but that's just me.

I honestly thought the first movie was pretty good. Of course Iron Man 2 was easily the weakest, but if I had to choose a second option of Phase 1, it would probably be The Incredible Hulk, but that's just me.

I rank The Incredible Hulk above Captain America because for a Hulk movie, The Incredible Hulk was great. Captain America just dragged on way too long and the payoff wasn't worth the build-up.

Going to go see this today. Everything I've heard so far is that this is the best of the Phase 2 Marvel movies. Also, I hear that the post credit scenes are pretty damn good too.

Going to go see this today. Everything I've heard so far is that this is the best of the Phase 2 Marvel movies. Also, I hear that the post credit scenes are pretty damn good too.

Against Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, it's not hard to be the "best of the Phase 2 Marvel movies".

Against Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, it's not hard to be the "best of the Phase 2 Marvel movies".

I still defend Iron Man 3 to be a pretty damn good movie up until the ending. Hell the plot twist with The Mandarin didn't even bother me that bad.

Thor 2 has it's flaws and I think only seeing it three times (twice in theaters, once from Redbox) is enough for me for quite awhile. Still thought it was a good movie regardless.

Captain America 2 on the other hand improved on the sequel and I agree that it was not only the best Phase 2 Marvel film, but it did a hell of a lot better of a job being S.H.I.E.L.D. focused than the incredibly disappointing ABC show. Highly recommend this movie and can't wait to see this again.