• Advertisement

The Challo Show

Aya♥

Episode 1: Challo Gets Wet over a Stud Muffin Collection

The episode begins with Challo walking towards her fireplace,

Challo:  "Beata Mariaya.  You know I will mindfak the reader.  I can see Youtube videos in my fire!"

Challo:  "Hahaha!"  Suddenly a knock is heard at her door, and she freaks out.  The door opens and JustinBeiberLives comes into the room, (JBL for short) and starts to sing one of her famous songs,  "Plankty".

Challo:  "Kill it with fiiiireee!  BUUURRRRRRRNNNN!"  she uses flamethrower on her, and finishes of JBL for good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene cuts to Dylanmodo and Challo having some wine,

Challo:  "My boy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene then cuts back to her in front of the fireplace,

Challo:  "Ben Affflack."  she grabs a random lurker,  "I'm going to be your friend."  she then gives off an Epic Friend Face.

The scene then cuts to Challo and Dylanmodo walking up the steps to the bell,

Challo:  "You are deformed."

Dylanmodo:  "Yes I am deformed!"

Challo:  "You are ugly."

Dylanmodo:  "Yes I am ugly!"

The scene cuts back to Challo in her fireplace room,

Challo:  "Beata Mariaya.  You know I will be in Street Fighter!

rxDUo6o.png

Challo and E.Honda fight, but the game crashes

Challo gives another Friend Face, and another to Dylanmodo.

Challo:  "I am bored."  she picks up her Iphone and calls her friend,  "Hello Ayaton.  Come to my house and drink rootbeer."

Ayaton:  "Nyes!"

Challo is getting warmed up at her fireplace when she hears a knock at the door and gets scared.

Ayaton:  "I want rootbeer!"

Challo:  "I have Mug!"

Ayaton:  "This tastes like piss!"  she throws it into the fireplace, and the fire spreads through out Notre Dame.

Challo:  "You eediot!  My house is on fiiirreee!  DESTROY THE FIIRREE!"  she throws Buddy Love in there, but to no effect,  "Shoot!", she picks up the phone and dials someone.

Challo:  "Help me...my house is on fire!"

Patrick:  "No this is Patrick."

After she hangs up the phone, she starts to panic, but a light bulb flashes above her head,  "I have an idea!"

8DEWUKD.jpg

Challo:  "Patrick!"  she looks through all the pictures and gets worked up, her sweat splashing everywhere.  "My sweat put out the fire!

The scene cuts to MMM pulling something out of his backpack, which is actually the first season of Glee,  "I've got this crap."

Challo:  "AHHHH!" she then falls off of Notre Dame.

EPISODE END

Epilogue:

The scene opens up to Nuggetsnidas holding a blade to Dylanmodo's throat.

Dylanmodo:  "This is blasphemy~"

Nuggetsnidas then kicks him into a pit.

• Like 2

Episode 2: Challo Strikes Back

The episode begins with Challo standing in front of her fireplace.

Challo: "Hellfire! Dark fire! Be mine or you will buuuurrrnnnn!"

The Next Day...

Challo arrives in a carriage just outside her house

Captain Webbeous: "Morning mam."

Challo: "Uh."

Captain Webbeous: "Feeling alright?"

Challo: "I had a little trouble with the fireplace."

The scene cuts to Challo falling upwards, and lands on the Notre Dame, where she holds a sword up to Abneyelda's neck.

Challo: "Falcon slash!" she then cuts his head off. "I destroyed Abneyelda!"

???: "I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bull::dolphin noise::. I did not hit her, I did nooooot. Oh hi Challo."

Challo: "Get out you eediot."

jjs: "Haha, what a story Challo."

Challo ponders, "I'm going to Japaaan!" she jumps up and flies to Japan.

Challo:  "Hello my Japanese cousin!"

Kevllo (he's Vietnamese, I know):  "こんにちは、私の不名誉ないとこ. 

私はちょうど私のオーブンでいくつかの寿司を焼いた."

Challo:  "What the fak are you saaaying?"

Kevllo:  "

私はパイが大好きです

"

Challo:  "ENGLISH MOTHERTRUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Kevllo:  "私の家から抜け出す"

The scene cuts to Patrick dangling from a ghost, just above SSJocking and his butt is showing to the crowd of people below.  5 minutes later, Challo is shown in front of her fireplace.

Challo:  "Tell me Maria, why I see him dancing there, why his smoldering eyes still scorch my soul!"

KrabbyKronicle1.PNG

The scene cuts to Challo and Dylanmodo talking backwords and then to Challo and Webbeous talking.

Challo:  "You know, I really like you Captain, shall we?"

This scene is a little weird, so uh, yeah.  Challo and Webbeous proceed to do some stuff and get wet.

Challo is now standing in front of the fireplace again,

Challo:  "My fiiire is a computer!"  she then gets on "Know Your Meme", where she finds out that she isn't a meme.  "This is bullcrap!"  she then destroys a toy model of Paris.

Challo:  "Finally, a video without Ooooooofy Nikki!"

Ooooooofy then opens her door and stands there.

Challo:  "Nevermind."

Challo then gets shot by the NC and dies.

• Like 2

Episode 3: Challo saves the forums

The scene shows Challo laying in the middle of her home, seemingly dead until a 1UP mushroom passes into her body, making her live again.

Challo:  "I am back bishes!"  she goes over to her fire place and gets on Knowyourmeme to check if she is a meme yet.

Challo:  "Shoot, I am still not a meme.  I'll be a meme even if I have to burn down all of San Diego!"

Ayaton appears out of nowhere,  "Look Challo, I'm AAAA meme!"

Challo:  "You are still under submission!"

Ayaton:  "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The scene cuts to Challo on her cow, holding a baby.  She unveils the baby's face and it's JustinBieberLives.

Challo:  "-gasps-  A monster!"  she rides over and throws her in a well.

The scene cuts to Luigi from Hotel Mario.

Luigi:  "You bring a light?"  and then a monkey from Raise of the Planet of the Apes says "NO!"

The scene cuts to Ayaton in her ask me thread, hanging out with all of her buddies.

Ayaton:  "When I was a lass I didn't know what Challo was singing, and now that I'm grown, I'm like BAAAAAAHHHHH!  Challo is a perv!"  Ayaton then kicks Challo in her crotch.

Challo:  "My balls!"

The scene then cuts to King Harniken from Faces of Evil, but it's actually just Chuck Testa.  Then we see Challo running around on fire, repeatedly saying that she is on fire.

The scene cuts to Challo in front of her fireplace.

Challo:  "Abneyelda is in my fireplace.  Seems that Abneyelda is..."  she puts on shades,  "Hot." 

The scene then cuts to the NC repeatedly doing some sort of noise, then Ayaton punches him.

The scene then cuts to Challo's Arabian cousin, Omair.

Omair (in Arabic of course):  "Beata Allah,  You know I hate the Americans, our cities they always bomb. So protect me Allah, from those demons sent from hell, don't let their capitalism rule the world!  Destroy the Americans!"  there is a knock at the door and it's Omair's Finnish landlord.

Landlord:  "Master Omair Challo, your nuclear bomb is ready."

Omair:  "Now I can nuke the Americans!  I'll do it later, I'm going to take some photographs."  he takes some photographs of the his Arabian cathedral.

The scene cuts back to Ayaton in her ask me thread.

Ayaton:  "I'm going to rape a random person!"  her extendo-dildo extends through out the sewer system, until it reaches Patrick, who is sitting on the toilet, he gets raped.

rw2kp2.jpg

Crowd of guests in her Ask me thread:  "10 points for Ayaton!"  but one of them only gives her a 9.8.  This enrages her and she shots him into small, tiny, bite sized pieces.

Ayaton:  "I'm Doctor Sex!  Nyes, Nyes!"

The scene cuts to Doctor Sex talking to Scott Pilgram.

Sex:  "Talk to the cleaning lady on Monday."

Scott:  "What?"

Sex:  "Because you'll be DUST by Monday."

Challo is standing in front of her fireplace again.

Challo:  "I like Pokemon!"  she throws a Pokeball at Ayaton and catches her, but she breaks free after three clicks.

Ayaton:  "No one catches Ayaton!"

Challo:  "I will burn down all of San Diego!"

The scene cuts to Dylanmodo on top of the Notre Dame.  He sees Challo about to burn Abneyelda in the town square.

Challo:  "Back where she belongs!"  but it is revealed that it was Paris Hilton, and not Abneyelda!

Paris:  "That's hot."  and she dies.

Dylanmodo:  "YES, YES!"

Challo receives a phone call,

Jack:  "Hello I'm Jack Bauer and I'm sorry to have to confront you like this but your cousin is withholding a nuclear weapon that is vital to our nation's security."

Challo:  "What?"

Challo flies up into space, and goes to Pakistan to confront Omair.

Challo  "Omair <3"

Omair:  "Savannah <3... what do you want?"

Challo:  "I will destroy your bomb!"

Omair:  "You silly, if you do that, you'll kill us both @_@ "

Challo sheds a tear, since she knows what she must do.  She slices the bomb with her sword and blows up herself and her cousin.

QZlyxzf.jpg

William Elastic places an empty wine bottle on her grave.

The scene then cuts to Terminoob repeatedly asking his magic mirror to show him the girl.

• Like 2

Episode 4: Challo Reads Mein Battlefield

The scene opens back up to this, QZlyxzf.jpg, but she bursts out of the groud!

Challo:  "I will never die!"  she flies back to her home and logs onto her fire computer.  She gets on KnowYourMeme to check if she has become a meme yet.  She searches for Frollo and sees that she is a meme!  "What?  I am a meme!"  she picks up her phone and calls her buddy, Ayaton.

Challo:  "Hello Ayaton!"

Ayaton:  "Hello Challo!"

Challo:  "I am a meme on KnowYourMeme!"

Ayaton:  "Whoa!"

Challo:  "Come to my house and rave!"

Ayaton:  "Nyes!"  she immediately comes over and they rave  frollo_and_gaston_rave-61587.gif

The Finnish Landlord tries to interupt them, but they continue to rave.

They stop the rave, and focus their attention to Challo's fireplace.

Challo:  "My fiiiire is a tv."  the change the channel to Patrick and SStockingJ with Garterbelt

Ayaton:  "Whoa!  That is sexy!"

Challo changes it to to SGcanty and Jellysocks,

Challo:  "The devils are sexier!"

Ayaton:  "We are geeks."

Challo:  "Yes..."  she then gets a nose bleed.

The scene then cuts to Jesus and God, but their heads are replaced by Challo and Ayaton.

Ayaton:  "Jesus."

Challo:  "God."

The scene then cuts to Challo standing in front of her fireplace, repeating "Why I see her dancing there" over and over, but Ayaton punches her.

The scene cuts to Challo standing in front of a stove, and Ayaton comes into the kitchen.

Ayaton:  "Challo, what are you doing?"

Challo:  "Standing in front of my fireplace."

Ayaton:  "It's four o'clock in the morning, why on Earth are you singing?"

Challo:  "Because I lost control of my hormones."

Challo goes into Karrensuki's room.

Challo:  "Here is your pudding Karrensuki."

Karrensuki waves her arm at Challo, signalling her to go away.

Challo:  "AHHHHH!"

The scene cuts to Ayaton opening a door with her bow and arrow drawn.  She then shoots a soccer player (JCM in cameo) in the head, killing him.

The scene then cuts to Prez Challo, Challo's German cousin, singing in his home.

Prez:  "Beata Maria, You know ACS was a righteous man, our glorious team he unified.  Beata Maria, you know I've preserved his corpse for years, trying to find away he can revive.  So please Maria, REVIVE ACS!"

His Finnish Landlord knocks at the door,

Landlord:  "Master Prez Challo, we have found the cure.  You can now revive ACS."

Prez:  "Give me that!  This will be awesome!"  he gives ACS the juice, and the room explodes, as his epic presence shatters the barriers of reality.  Him and Prez launch into space and head for San Diego.

Challo and Ayaton are sitting, watching some football on Challo's fire.  But unknown to them, ACS comes into the room and shoots his imaginary rifle at the fire, putting it out.

Challo:  "My fiiiiire!" 

Challo cris.

Challo:  "You will die!"

ACS:  "You can't kill me you inferior feg.  I'm fuggin ACS!  I came back to play some Battlefield.  I order you two to pay attention to me you Frenchies!"

Ayaton had enough, she jumps up and attempts to slug the shit out of ACS, but he dodges all of her punches!  ACS counters with a punch of his own, sending her flying against the wall, and exploding.

Challo:  "Taste the fires of hell!" she then launches a fire ball at him, but he counters it with an inb4 blast out of no where!

Challo lifts her sword up,  "This is for my fiiiire!"  she doesn't have a chance to swing, as ACS hits her with a RIPSharyanken!  Ayaton sneaks up with a gun of her own,  but is stopped by one of the members of Team Rage with a gun of his own and shoots at her, she quickly dodges and runs away screaming BAAAHHH.

Challo:  "Ayaton, what does the scouter say about his power level?"

Ayaton:  "IT'S OVER 9 dozen!"

Challo:  njj3ZmK.png

ACS:  "Damn right Frenchies, you're fucked!"  but just then, Challo's Russian cousin, RSFmitri Challo came out of no where.

ACS:  "And who the fuck are you supposed t-" but before he could finish, RSFmitri punched him out of Challo's house, sending him plummeting to the ground below.

RSFmitri:  "The Russians kill ACS again!"

• Like 1

Episode 5: Challo gets AIDS

Previously on the Challo Show... ACS blew up her fire.  Challo needs a new fire.

The scene pans to show Challo and Ayaton sitting in front of an empty fireplace.

Challo:  "I am bored."

Billy Mays himself ascends from the heavens and appears in Challo's doorway,

BM:  "HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE MAGIC FIRE.  YOU CAN USE THE MAGIC FIRE TO WATCH TV AND LOG ONTO THE INTERNET!  BUT I'M NOT DONE YET!  YOU CAN ALSO USE THE MAGIC FIRE TO SING ABOUT PEOPLE YOU WANT TO GRAPE.  'LIKE FIIIIRE...HELLFIRE...THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN!'  THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO WITH THE MAGIC FIRE!  ORDER RIGHT NOW, FOR JUST 80,000 DOUBLOONS!"

Challo contemplates the offer, and makes her decision,

Challo:  "I'll take it!"

YsyUmbq.png

Challo and Ayaton instal the magic fire, and start to watch some Irate Member, staring Patbores.

Patbores:  "Who on Earth decided to bring over toys and video games based off a cartoon that we aren't able to watch.  Who's dastardly idea was this?  Did anybody get fired because of it?  And now time for our special guest today, hey spongedude!"

Thomas:  "Yeah, dangalang!"

Patbores:  "So what do you think about trolling?"

Thomas:  "It's terrible, I wipe my ass with it."

Patbores:  "Ok, ok, that's enough dastard."

Thomas:  "Dangalang!  Heh."

Challo looks displeased,

Challo:  "I don't enjoy a moment!"

b8HFcEQ.jpg

Challo:  "This is an unholy demon, I'm sending it back to hell where it belongs."

They switch the channel to James Rolfe who curses immensely,

Challo and Ayaton:  "Hahaha!"

RSF:  "Hey Frenchies!  Look who I brought with me!"  suddenly, the great leader, Troesph Stalin pops up next to RSF,

Troesph:  "With ACS gone, San Diego is ours!  All people of THE WESTERN UNITED STATES must do forced labor."

Challo and Ayaton:  "AHHH!"  a montage of them working as slaves are shown, including Challo reading Troseph and bed time story.

Challo:  "Fuck this shiz.  I am going to Daten City!"  she flies out of the camp she was held up in, to the fictional town in Japan!

SStockingJ and his brother, Patrick, are shown overlooking Daten City,

SStockingJ:  "Hmm, what's that?"

Patrick:  "Uh, that face looks like it's been through a blender."  it is shown that the two brothers are looking at Challo.

Patrick:  "Well, what do we do?  Kill it dead?  Uhh, SStockingJ?"

SStockingJ glomps Challo,

Challo:  "Get out you eediot."

The scene then cuts to Ayaton spinning her gun,

Ayaton:  "Eggblaster."  she then shoots Lenards with eggs, and various other people.

Troesph:  "You didn't tell me they had egg blasters!"

RSF:  "Run like the wind Bullseye!  Team Sportsfans is blasting off again!"

The scene then cuts to Challo with her sword,

Challo:  "I will destroy Pit!"  she then kills Pit from Kid Icarus.

SSB announcer:  "The winner is...CHALLO!"

The scene then cuts to Challo sitting on a park bench, while SStockingJ (dressed in a very cute dress) is talking to her.

SStockingJ:  "Sorry, I couldn't decide what to wear"

Challo:  "You eeediot.  I AM NOT CAPABLE OF REAL LOVE!"

SStockingJ:  " <3 "

Challo:  "I want to do your brother."

SStockingJ:  " <3 "

Challo gets frustrated and glomps him,

Challo:  "Leave me alone!"  she then flies away.

The scene cuts to Ayaton sitting in her ask me thread, where Lenards makes a gues apperance.

Lenards:  "No one's neck is as incredibly thick as Ayatons!  For there's no woman in town half has manly!"  he ties a belt around her neck, but Ayaton struggles and can't break the belt!

Ayaton:  "ooooh!"  she then falls over and dies.

Challo arrives back to her humble abode.

Challo:  "Home sweet home."  but then he sees that SStockingJ had stalked her all the way to her fireplace room!

njj3ZmK.png

SStockingJ:  "I'm going to ban you."

Challo:  "AHHHH!"  she screams in agony as she is perma-banned.

The scene cuts to J.Dunche walking into ACS's room.

J.Dunche:  "I have more shit to inform you,  Challo got banned."

ACS:  "That's fucking funny!"

J.Dunche:  "If you thought that was funny, prepare for the other news,  Ayaton died."

• Like 2

Episode 6: Challo Sees Dead Members

Previously on the Challo Show....A flashback is shown from the previous episode, where Lenards kills Ayaton.

The scene opens up to a funeral home, where Ayaton's casket lays.  ClassicMarkFan and CF appear behind her casket,

CMF:  "Wake up Ayaton, come on!"

CF:  "Is she dead?  :) "

Lenards is shown being apprehended by the police just outside of Ayaton's ask me thread.  The scene then fades back to the funeral home, where the podium is awaiting to be attended to.  An old man get up to the podium,

Old Man Brimley:  "Good morning.  I'm Old Man Brimley and I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes about Ayaton.  She died.  I'll start when I was first diagnosed with Diabeetus.  Uhhh, I went to see Ayaton, and I think the most important thing she said to me was, David, you are gay.  The more cum you eat, the faster you'll get better, and the better you'll feel, and ladies and gentlemen, I do feel better."

Challo:  "GET DOWN AT ONCE!"

OMB:  "Don't talk to me like that, I'm Old Man Brimley."  Challo reaches out and punches OMB into the heavens.  She then prepares her speech about her friend,

Challo:  "Ayaton was a righteous woman, he was my only friend."  she then sheds a tear.

The scene fades to the prison where Lenards is being held, he takes a gun he managed to smuggle into the jail, and shoots himself.

The scene cuts to Challo's home, where JCM (in cameo) has an announcement to make,

JCM:  "To maintain the Challo Show, we will replace Ayaton with Ashton Kutcher."

Challo:  "Fuck this shiz!"  she then jumps off her house and dies.

The scene cuts to Hell, where we see Ayaton, then Challo fall into it.

Challo:  "I am back in Hell."

Mades:  "Challo, I'M HOME!"  Challo and Ayaton look at her, as she awaits a response from them.  Suddenly, Lenards falls from the sky,

Ayaton:  "Lenards!"

Lenards:  "Now we got to live together!"

Mades:  "Hey you, get off of my cloud."  she then blows them away.

Mades (impersonating Doctor Sex):  "YES, YES!"

The scene then cuts to Lenards,

Lenards:  "I love to lick balls!"  he then sucks on Ayaton's salty chocolate balls

Challo:  "Suck my balls AT ONCE." 

Lenards:  "Heh, darn right!" he then does so, loving the chocolate he is receiving.

Mades:  "Suck my balls!"

Lenards:  "Never!"  he then has some more of Challo's balls.  Mades rolls her eyes at them.

Back to the surface, we enter Challo's home where SStockingJ and Patrick are chillin,

Patrick:  "With Challo and Ayaton dead, this show is ours!"

SStockingJ:  "Yeah, You wear red like Ayaton, and I wear black like Challo!  We can easily replace them!  Moo."

OMB:  "I don't think so.  I'm Old Man Brimley and I have an unquenchable thirst for power.  And as a result of all these things, I will conquer this show.  I would encourage the two of you to surrender, or I will use all my given talent to help your show die.  My writing's perfect."

Patrick:  "No this is Patrick."

OMB:  "Are you scared?"

SStockingJ then takes a bite out of his ginger cake.

OMB:  Uokncer.png  "Don't eat that!  You will get diabeetus."

SStockingJ:  "Shut up you old fart."

OMB then gets extremely upset, since he is actually younger than him.

OMB:  "Die."  he then launches the two brothers out of the window.

OMB:  "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Old Man Brimley Show."

d9uHLUW.jpg

It is the preceded by several "uhh's" as he is thinking of what to write.

The scene cuts to Challo and Ayaton back in Hell, they are playing some chess,

Challo:  "It's your turn!"  Ayaton then flips the chessboard at her.

The scene cuts to Karensuki opening up an elevator, showing Mades.  The have a stare off until Karensuki (and the award for the one millionth eye lash joke goes to), blows off her falsies.

Mades:  "AHHHH!"

The scene cuts back to Challo,

Challo:  "Beata Maria, You know I am a stoplight!"  she then turns into a stoplight.  Aww struck by this, Ayaton grows several limbs and flies through the air, going "BAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Mades looks on, annoyed, until she is hit by Ayaton,

Mades:  "WHAT?!  Ok, ok fine, I'm cool, I'm fine."  just then, she is hit by a giant piece of poop, curtsy of Lenards.  Mades gets enraged even more at this,?

Mades:  "SGcant!  Jellysocks!"  the two devil sisters run into the room, and meet up face to face with our heros.

Mades:  "Ok, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"

Will our heroes be able to kick these kick ass servent's asses?  Will OMB be in control of the show forever?  I don't know, you'll have to tune in to find out, oh and one last thing,

Ooooooofy Challo:  "HO HO HO!"

• Like 3

Episode 7: Challo misses her mother

The episode begins with Clapin, the fool of Paris,

Clapin:  "Previously on the Challo Show... Dark was the night when Ayaton died, and Challo died.  Two sexy angels wanted the show, BUT A TRAP, has been laid for the angels, and they gazed up in fear and alarrrrm, at a figure whose clutches, where iron as much as THE BELLS ooooof Notre Dame!  Ayaton and Challo saw Mades and shit on her face and the two sexy demons they have to face."

The scene cuts back to real time with Challo and Ayaton facing off with the demons,

Jellysocks:  "Jou two will pay, Hell is a very strict place, and not shitting on ja boss's face is our most important ruru."

SGcanty:  "Ruru!"

Jellysocks:  "RURU!"

Ronald Mcdragiiin:  "Ron ron RURU!"

Challo and Ayaton:  "AUGH!"

Jellysocks and SGcanty:  "RURU!"

Challo and Ayaton:  "AUGH!"

Jellysocks and SGcanty:  "RURU!"

Jellysocks whips out a long list of ruru's,

Jellysocks:  "Here is a list of Hell's rurus."

RandomHellFan:  "Wow, that's a lot of ruru's."

Jellysocks takes a quick glance at him and ignores him.

Jellysocks:  "Dis list is scared to our society.  AN JOU FOOLS HAVE DISGRACED IT!  A list...A LIST DAT PROVIDES US WITH RURUS!  A LIST DAT PROVIDES US WITH ORDER!  A LIST THAT PROVIDES US WITH A NEW IDEOLOGY!"

SGcanty:  "A perfect so-ciety."

Jellysocks:  "DER'S NO SOCIETY MORE CIVILIZED DAN OURS! THIS LIST IS WHAT DISTINGUISHES US FROM DOSE ANARCHIC, HEDONISTIC BEINGS FROM HEAVEN!  OUR SOCIETY FOLLOW DA RURUS, OUR SOCIETY DOES WORK AS A WHOLE!"

Mades rolls her eyelashes at her,

Jellysocks:  "THE RURUS ACCUSTOM THEM TO BE LOYAL AN SERVANT, AND THAT WAY DAY BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE..."

Mades:  "I KNOW!  GET THEM!"  she points at our heroes.  The two demon sistas leap into action, as Challo and Ayaton look on, smirking.

Challo:  "Let's do this."

Challo and Ayaston:  NcYI5uz.gif

Mades and Lenards look on in disbelief

Challo and Ayaton:  EMdJMQW.gif

Ayaton:  "No one takes cheap shots like Ayaton!"

Challo:  "And he shall smite the wicked and plundge them into the fiery pit!"

The two stand a pose for a few seconds,

Challo:  "Bring it bishes."

The two demon sistas shoot/throw their weapons at the two heroes, and kill them both instantly, including Lenards.  Mades just looks on and rolls her eyelashes.

The scene cuts back up to Challo's home, were OMB is still thinking of what to write.

OMB:  "Uhh...uhhh."

The camera pans out to show SpankyGrab watching his television set, wondering what the worst CGI movies are.

Spanky:  "UNACCEPTABLE!"

The scene cuts back down to Hell, where it shows our three heroes disappear into thin air,

Mades:  "Game, set and match"  she lights a cigar with her match finger.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-LZWMc-OEY

SGcanty:  "The ruru breakers are long gone.  Shall we celebrate with our off-screen food fetish?"  Jellysocks blushes,

Jellysocks:  "The one from episode 12? I don't think that appropriate in front of the boss..."

Mades:  "TAKE YER DAMN CLOTHES OFF."  SGcanty and Jellysocks proceed to do so, to please their boss.

Mades:  "Oh yeah, hmhmhm.."  the celebration is soon interrupted by Challo, Ayaton, and Lenards falling back into Hell.

Mades looks on in surprise, while the NC says ADOY! and proceeds to break.

Mades:  "GET THEM, again."  the two demon sistas get ready,

Challo and Ayaton:  "BAAAHHHH"  Challo then has a flash back from episode 1, about her getting wet over her stud muffin collection.

Challo:  "Ayaton...what do you have in your pocket?"

Ayaton searches for awhile and finds something,

Ayaton:  "A SB Magazine."

Challo:  "MINE!"  she then gets wet, but it doesn't hurt the demon sistas!

Challo:  "But how?!"

SGcanty:  "Well well, seems we'll be killing you fools for all of eternity!"  Ayaton and Challo brace themselves for the worst, but then out of no where an unknown whiteness flies across the room and covers the two demon sistas,

Ayaton:  "Covered with cum."  two two heroes turn around and see Prez Challo!

Challo:  "German Cousin!"

Prez (in english):  "German cum is so much stronger than French wetness."

Challo:  "Do you speak English?"

Prez (in German):  "Sometimes, how will we get the hell out of here?"

Ayaton ponders for a bit, and a light bulb appears above her head,

Ayaton:  "I know!"  she finds a spring from the Sonic games, and bounces out of Hell, along with the other three friends.  Mades looks on, pissed.

SGcanty:  "Sorry we didn't move boss, we were covered in old guy cum, and that's kinda gross."

Jellysocks:  "Boss?"

Mades:  "AHHHHHH!" she then flings the two into the everlasting pit of Rick Astley.

The scene then cuts to Challo and Ayaton falling upward, back to Earth, where we see OMB, still saying uhhh.

Challo:  "This show is mine!"

OMB:  "Mine."

Challo:  "Mine."

Challo then grabs OMB by the shirt, "MINE!"  OMB's eyes grow a dark red,

Challo:  "Oh shiz."  she is then flung off of OMB,

OMB:  "I will use all of my energy."  

He then transforms into Giygas from Earthbound.  The four heroes are set to battle OMB, and end his tirade of evil once and for all.  Prez is up first, and selects his MP40 to gun him down,

Prez:  "FOR THE MOTHERLAND!"  the shots only do 400 damage to Davidyas.  Next up, it's Ayaton's turn to attack the monster.  She selects to heal herself and her partners with 4 dozen eggs,

Ayaton:  "4 dozen eggs!"

The scene then cuts to outside of Challo's home, where Patrick and SStockingJ are watching from a distance,

SStockingJ:  "Oh no!  Challo is in an apocalyptic battle!"

Patrick:  "I'm going to the snack bar."

The scene cuts back to the battle, where Challo selects to pray,

Challo:  "PROTECT ME, MARIA!"  the scene fades into Team Rage praying that Challo got even more hurt.

Challo:  "Shiz.  It's your turn!"

OMB:  ".......  Forget your troubles come on get hhhhaaaapppppppyyyyy" TAikkIi.png

All four members get hurt, and Lenards even dies.  Challo notices that her health is at 1 and screams.  She then throws an apple pie and an ice cream into OMB's mouth.

A man then busts into Challo's house,  "FREEZE, CAPTCHA POLICE!"  the then seize OMB's account.

OMB:  "Nooooo!"  the two officers high five each other and leave.

OMB:  "Please, Your omnipotence, have mercy."

Challo:  "After you reboot S(lums)BU, then we can talk about mercy.  Take him away."  Ayaton them punches him away.

29Yoz7p.png

Challo:  "I'm back in control now!"  there are a few claps, and a dog barking in the background.

The scene cuts back to Hell, where the spring is still sitting, then Omair Challo sees it, and springs himself out of Hell!  He lands in Saudi Arabia, where he meets up with an old friend,

Dr. Jafar Lankston:  "At last...welcome back."  then DiabolicalGwonam flies in on her magic carpet,

DG:  "Welcome back!"  the three look on as the plot thickens...

• Like 3

Episode 8: Challo Tries to Get Laid

The episode begins quite like Adventure Time, 

5DochE9.png

The flashback is of episode 3, where Challo blows up her cousin's bomb, and of last episode where Omair escapes hell.

The scene cuts back to real time, where Omair, Dr. Jafar Lankton, and DG are hanging out in front of a cave.

DJK:  "The Cave of Wonders..."

DG:  "At last!"

They send a Mexican to retrieve the goods that lay inside, he reveals that he had found an N64,

Omair:  "OH MY GOSH!"

The three quickly set it up on their Magic Fire, and being to play Mario Kart.

Omair:  "We really need a fourth member."

DJK:  "Perhaps I can devise a solution to this problem..."  a cloud of dust roles in and the scene shifts to an ask me thread in the middle of the SBM desert,

YusufGastonLives:  "Who does America think he is?  That country has tangled with the wrong woman!  No one makes fun of my country!"

Lenards (dressed as a Canadian):  "Ha, Done right!"

YGL:  "Their bombing opened up a hole in my barn, and all my goats escaped!"

Lenards:  "Perhaps we can nuke them?"

YGL:  "Someone already tried that, now he's presumed dead."  at the window of the thread, the three baddies pop up out of nowhere.

The scene cuts to Patrick and Challo sitting next to each other on a train.  Challo glances at him a few times,

Challo:  "I want your hot bod stud muffin.  BE MINE OR YOU WILL BURN!"

Patrick:  "Uhh, sure, why not."

Challo:  "What?"

Patrick:  "You can have the smarts."  Hallelujah beings to play as Challo looks very pleased.

Patrick:  "But first you'll have to defeat my 1001 evil exes."  Challo looks nervous as she goes head on against all the opponents that lay in her wake.

We cut back to the baddies playing some Mario Kart, and YGL wins the round,

Omair:  "NOOOO! @_@ "

YGL:  "No one plays Mario Kart like Sofie."

Mama Squidina:  "Can I join your brotherhood too?"

Omair:  "What a racially insensitive character @_@ "

DJL:  "You just cannot parade in here uninvited."

DG:  "You must go." just then, jjs appears out of no where,

jjs:  "Four is great, but five is a crowd, haha."

The scene cuts to the baddie holding jjs for ransom,

Omair:  "We have your weird man captive!  If you want him back, you'll have to pay us one million moneys!"  CF looks on, as this is playing on the TV.

Omair:  "Pay us right now or we'll grow impatient!  Send money to my Paypal account, AlaskaSexy93.  Pay us right now, or he will get an arrow to the balls!"

jjs:  "Please CF, PLEASE!"  an arrow sound is heard, and jjs screams in pain,

CF:  "Everything will be fine :) "

We come back to Challo, who is about to face the 400th Ex, SStockingJ,

SStockingJ:  "I'm Patrick's 400th evil ex."

Challo:  zmItZVr.png

The scene cuts to Clapin and Dylanmodo pole dancing, Ayaton looks on in disgust at Clapin, but when Dylanmodo arrives, she splits the joint and screams.

The scene cuts to Omair punching a text box floating in the sky,

YGL:  "It's already the next day, and we still don't have our money."

Omair:  "Time to send our goon ;) "

Goon:  "WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY SPONGETRON!"  ST gives up a whole bunch of cash, and Omair and YGL do a Bros Pose.

DG:  "The rave starts!"  the four Squidiums have a rave with their money,

Omair:  "How can we spend this money?"  YGL leans over and thinks about, until a light bulb appears above her head,

YGL:  "I know!"  the four head to Canada, where a large statue is shown in the scene, they approach two fine Locals, Wuzma and KronkOddFan.

Omair:  "We need a chemical with which we can promote Squidium!"  KOF shakes his head,

Wuzma:  "It is no concern of mine!"

Omair:  "Money!"  KOF and Wuzma gear up in lab equipment and prepare to make a chemical,

Wuzma:  "Ahh, Ooooooofy Nikki!"  then some weird shit happens that I can't quite explain.

The scene cuts back to Challo, who is about to face the last ex, PatrickRocks51,

PatrickRocks51:  "Do you know how long it took me to form the evil exes league?!  THREE DAYS!"  Challo takes her sword, and stabs him.  He dies.

Challo:  GsPm4R8.gif  "Your smartness is mine at last..."

Patrick:  ""uhh, right, there's still one ex left."  a flashback occurs,

Ayaton:  "I'm going to rape a random person!"  her extendo-dildo extends through out the sewer system, until it reaches Patrick, who is sitting on the toilet, he gets raped.

rw2kp2.jpg

Challo:  njj3ZmK.png

What will our hero do next?  Will KOF and Wuzma actually work on a chemical and not just do random Canadian things?  What was the point of Ayaton visiting that place?  Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragonb- I mean The Challo Show!

• Like 3

Episode 9 (Part 1): Challo Beat Up E.V.I.L Members

Dawn of another Challo Show episode

The scene opens up to Ayaton still running away for the horrors she had witnessed in the previous episode,

Ayaton:  "BAAAAHHHHH"  she eventually reaches her Ask Me Thread, and settles down, Crazy Old Jenkins is shown being thrown out of the ask me thread,

Ayaton:  "Crazy Old Jenkins."  she then licks him, she enters the ask me thread to find all the lurkers dead, with a post written where her antlers should be saying "Ayaton is Gey."

Ayaton:  "MY ANTLERS!"  Challo is standing in the thread, her arms crossed.  A Pokemon battle ensues,

Ayaton:  "BAAAHHH."  Challo takes out her favorite Pikaman

Challo:  "Destroy Gaston Charizard!"  she tells it to use FIIIIRE.  It barely hurts her, she then proceeds to use Hyper Beam.  Challo ran out of Pokemon, so she tackles her.  The two roll, until Ayaton grabs Challo's leg and bites down on it,

Challo:  "AHHH!"  she then punches her, she flies so high into the air that she lands near Space Colony ARK.  She then starts to go fast, as dose Challo,

Ayaton:  "Who do you think you are?  You have tangled with the wrong girl!"  Challo then goes faster, which enrages Ayaton, so she spin dashes.  She runs over Challo in the process,

Challo:  "UHHH!"  Challo goes fast.  The two are then locked in an eternal bouncing loop,

maxresdefault.jpg

The two eventually fall back to Earf, fighting the whole where there,

The scene cuts to Mr. Dr. Professor Maussan and Smitty Ramones are watching some UFO's

Smitty:  "What is that?"

MDPM:  "I don't know..."

Smitty:  "Oh it's that..LOOK AT THIS!  Heh heh heh.  This was the light that was viewed in Obregon City.  JUST LOOK AT IT!"

The scene cuts back to Challo and Ayaton falling into Ooooooofy Nikki's home.  They see that she has a game console and decide to game it up.  Things get real intense when Patbores comes out of nowhere,

Patbores:  "WHAT'RE YA PLAYIN?"  he brought his own controller and decides to join in on this action.  He misses the first thing he was supposed to get, and loses the game for all three of them.

y9sSTjq.png

Patbores:  "Someone call 911 cause I was banned."

Challo:  "eediot."  just then, Karrensoki comes out of no where and murders him,  since the problem is gone, Challo and Ayaton continue to battle after breaking back out of the home.  The fall and brawl at the same time.  They fell so hard, that the go through the Earf, the end up in the 8 Mile Movie and begin a rap battle.

Ayaton:  "Your momma is so LARGE, that she eats NINE thousand eggs every morning"  the crowd then goes "OOOOOOO!"  Challo can't believe she just got served, and now has to counter attack with a dis of her own.  She looks over and sees Patrick in the crowd,

Challo:  "Your mother is so common, vulgar, weak licentious, that I'm so much purer than her!"

Crowd:  post-22077-psych-thats-the-wrong-number-

Ayaton looks on as she was just served even greater.  She ponders about it for a moment and decides to punch Challo instead.  The two fly through the world, going to country after country, brawling

The scene cuts back to Canada where it shows KronkOddFan putting various things into a pot, while Wuzma puts ET and The Room into the pot.  JustinBeiberLives decides to visit, but is hit by a water bottle, and then hit by KOF's pan.  The two take her head and sit it on a rock,

Wuzma:  "A little to the left."  KOF nudges her head to the left, and Wuzma smashes it into tiny bite sized pieces.

KOF decides to cut up Billy Mays and put him into the pot too, but it blows up.  Wuzma emerges from the smoke with a veil of the chemical,

Omair:  "Mine <3 "

DG:  "Squadala, we are off!  Here is the map, where do you wish to go?"  Omair points at San Diego,

Challo and Ayaton's brawl eventually leads to Challo's home,  the two separate from each other, and begin to search,

Ayaton:  "COME ON OUT AND FIGHT!  Were you in love with him Challo?  DID YOU HONESTLY THINK HE WANTED YOU, WHEN HE HAD SOMEONE LIKE ME?!"  Challo then jumps out behind Ayaton with her sword drawn,

Challo:  "I should have known you wanted his genius too."  Ayaton swings at her with a stick, but misses, Challo leaps and attempts to strike her friend, but is countered by Ayaton, which sends her launching into the Fireplace room,

Ayaton:  "PATRICK IS MINE!"  Ayaton then slaps her, and Challo slaps back, thus a slap fight begins.  Behind them, Challo's Magic Fire turns on by itself,

DMAPmo:  "♪ Challo, why are you fighting with your friend, Ayaton.  You know, this could be the end, romance or action, it does not matter.  Hurting your friends, hurting your friends, will make you sadder.  Gals, you know, you're much more than this.  You two, please stop, for your own good.  All that you've been through!  Oooo~  Just hug, and it's agreed, your love, will not delete. "

8H7moTx.png

Patrick:  "If you don't kick her butt, you won't get this,"  SpongeBob.s4e08a.Patrick.SmartPants.Rus_

Challo:  njj3ZmK.png

Challo looks back and forth, first at Patrick, then Ayaton, and then makes up her mind,

Challo:  "Sistas before Mistas!"  she then fistbumps Ayaton

SPXV5v9.png

Just then, the Squidum gang arrive at Challo's house,

Omair:  "Time to burn down all of San Diego @_@ "  DG throws the mysterious veil at the ground bellow.  It causes a huge explosion, and causes a large fun house to erect out of nowhere!  The place is called "Carn-E.V.I.L"   Ayaton and Patrick stare below, as Challo approaches from behind with her sword to kill Ayaton,

DMAPmo:  "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!"

The scene fades to dark after showing the Squidiums sitting up top the fun house and LAT, the flying clown face, flies across the screen.

• Like 1

Challo Show Episode 9 (Part 2)

The scene opens up to show that San Diego has turned into a carnival,

DG: "Look, already San Diego is seized by our minions. The birds are dying! Isn't it beautiful?"

YGL: "Golly..."

The camera pans in and shows Ayaton, Challo, and Patrick,

Challo: "All of San Diego is burning."

Ayaton: "It's tiiiiime to take some action!"

Challo: "Yes..." Challo walks over to DMAPmo, "I like cheese."

DMAPmo: "Authorization acknowledged." Ayaton and Patrick look on in aw as her fireplace opens up and reveals an array of weaponry,

Challo: "So, who wants to dance?"

Patrick: cA7l7gf.gif

Challo: "Don't worry boy, there's plenty of Challo to go around." Challo and Ayaton grab a gun. Ayaton leaps out of Cha's house,

Challo: "Incoming!" she then teleports down with her friend. Patrick also leaps down with an assortment of weapons. The three go in, guns blazing. The pretty much murder every zombie you could think of, then Hunter from Team Rage shows up,

Hunter: "But Ayaton, I really think I should play some BF3, and eat your brains." Ayaton ponders about it for a little bit, and comes up with an answer,

Ayaton: "No." Patrick then guns him up.

Challo: "I need to do what I should have done TWENTY YEARS AGO!" she then blows up Dylanmodo. jjs suddenly shows up,

jjs: "I'M TEARING YOU APART CF!" jjs then tears her in half with a chainsaw smile.png CMF then shows up with a classic cartoon and throws it into the head of some random guest on xat, they then do a bros pose. Karrensoki shows up and guns people down with a Tommy Gun. A spanish speaking Homer Simpson also comes in for no reason.

Patrick: "Nice shootin with that zombie."

Homer: "That was a zombie?" Ayaton then chokes out a random anime chick.  She soon notices that she has ran out of ammunition.  Some soccer players come and are about to munch on her until another illegal comes out of no where with a machine gun and saves her.

Mr. Dr. Professor Maussan:  "I'm going to kill you."  he then shoots a zombie.  Smitty then shows up with a sub and blasts away with it.  They then bros pose.  Nick Cage shows up, moaning as usual.  DMAPmo lights him on fire, killing him.

Challo and Ayaton are shown standing back to back, killing some zambies with pistols.  They continue to shoot, even though there are no zambies.

Patrick:  "Stop shooting, there is no one here."

Challo and Ayaton: GUuWcN7.png

Challo:  "Ohhh..."

Ayaton:  "O.."

The three then go into first person view,

Ayaton:  "Take what ever booty you can find!"

Challo:  "Heck yesss.  Lunch."

Patrick:  "I'll have uh...uhhh."

Challo:  "Come on, I want lunch!"

Patrick:  "Uhhhh...  I'll have a Krabby Patty!"  The three then reach a bumper car station in the carnievil entitled "Garage"

Ayaton:  "GARAAAAAGE!"  the three enter and a zambie stops them immediately, Challo shoots him,

Challo:  "Get out you eediot."  the enter a car, and Ayaton takes the wheel, and she drives straight through the wall,

Patrick:  "You suck at driving."

Ayaton:  "I know."  the three then enter a roller coaster,

Patrick:  "Let's get on this ride, it's not like it will lead us to a trap or anything..."

Challo:  "FIIIRE!"  as they pass through rings of fire, they then go down a slope,

Challo:  "AHHH!" she yells as her sunglasses almost fall off.  The three enter a snowy area where a large christmas tree is set up.  Some large Santa thing comes out of the tree and attacks them.  The three unload their guns on him, pretty much killing him.  Challo then teleports up to the Santa thing with a golden gun,

Challo:  "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and then blows its head off.  The camera cuts to LAT, the floating clown head.

LAT:  "IT'S A FREAK SHOW, A FREAK SHOW.  STRANGE AND BIZARRE!  STEP RIGHT UP, WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU WI-"

Challo:  "Get out you eediot." 

The three heroes then enter a fun house, going through a spinning entrance,

Ayaton:  "Whoa!"  Challo gets distracted by some flying things and hears Patrick yelp in help.  Two zambies have him by the arms, and are about to do their ways and eat him.  Challo removes her sunglasses and looks on in horror,

Ayaton:  "Whoa!"  Chun Li from Street Fighter bites in first,  the camera pulls in close to Challo's eye, and a series of zambie montages play.  Challo snaps out of her trance and sees Patrick, now zambiefied.

Patrick:  "I'll have some brains."

Ayaton:  "Will that be for here or to go?"  Patrick then leaps on her, and turns her into a zambie.

Ayaton:  "BAAAAHHH!"  Challo goes on by herself and meets face to face with EYECLOPES,

Eyeclopes:  "I AM EYECLOPES!"

Challo:  "Frick this shiz."  Challo quickly kills it and enters a large arena,

LAT:  "DON'T RAPE THE BABY."

Challo:  "What?"  a large baby comes out of its crib,

Challo:  "AHHH!"  she continues to scream, and runs into a house,

Challo:  "FRICK! FRICK SHIZ FRICK!"  the baby then removes the roof on the house,

Challo:  "PROTECT ME MARIA!"  the camera pans into the sky, where it shows someone flying through the sky with a chainsaw, with "Ayumumayhem" sketched into the side.

Ayumumayhem:  "Attack!"  he flies through the air, sky diving down with his foot extending in a kicking manner,

Challo:  "What?"  he comes crashing into the baby, killing it instantly.  The only thing Challo can do is give him a thumbs up.

The camera pans over to the CUTE LOL'S secret lair.   DJL and Patrick are sitting at a table together.

DJL:  "I wish for you to fall desperately in love with me."  the other three members look on in disgust.

The camera pans back over with Challo and Ayumumayhem.  The reach some chamber that is holding someone named E.V.I.L Marie.  Challo starts to gun her up, 

Challo:  "I am not a righteous woman."  Marie starts to teleport all over the place,

Challo:  "Leaving so soon?  DESTROY MARIE!"  Ayumumayhem winds up a fist of rage,

Ayumumayhem:  "100%!"  and he impales her on a spike.  Fatality.

Challo:  "Lame!"

oYYs8Nk.png

The scene is changed back to the baddies,

YGL:  "My boy this terrorism is what all true terrorists strive for!"

Omair:  "I just wonder what my French Cousin is up to and why she isn't on chat."  DG arrives on her magical Australian flying machine,

DG:  "Your majesty, Challo and her minions have seized CarnE.V.I.L."

Omair:  "Dastards."

• Like 1