• Advertisement

Creepypasta: A Life In A Day

Spongedancer

This is a creepypasta, that I made myself.

It is pretty scary, and may contain inappropriate scenes.

PART ONE:

Title Card

fxJ4oce.jpg

The episode title card's colors were inverted, the screen was garbled, the music was scary, it sounded like a really old piano keys being banged with a hammer and there was shrieking in the background.

Instead of the white background and blue text, it had a black background and red text. And if it had a bubbles transition, it now had an ACID transition.

This is a creepypasta, that I made myself.

It is pretty scary, and may contain inappropriate scenes.

PART ONE:

Title Card

attachicon.gifalifeinaday.jpg

The episode title card's colors were inverted, the screen was garbled, the music was scary, it sounded like a really old piano keys being banged with a hammer and there was shrieking in the background.

Instead of the white background and blue text, it had a black background and red text. And if it had a bubbles transition, it now had an ACID transition.

Umm... how did you get the episode? I'm not trying to be mean and critical, but I do think you should at least have some sort of origin for the episode. I mean, did you find it at a garage sale? Did you find it in a thrift store? Did you work at Nickelodeon and find the video? I'm not trying to nitpick, but I do think there should at least be some sort of origin for this strange episode that you found, like how you found it, and where it came from, etc.

I'm not trying to be mean and put down your work, I'm just trying to add a little bit of advice for when you do a creepypasta. :)

Oh, I almost forgot...

I found it in the local DVD shop, inside the shelves of the SB DVD's..... I watched it. I returned it to the shop. I asked him what was wrong. He said that that was unreleased and asked how did I find it. He immediately ignored me since he was scared to answer.

I watched it again, this time the whole video. I found out why he was scared. In the ending, it showed a picture of Larry being tortured with a hammer that was in a cooking machine that was buried underground and then blood came out. Then appeared a screamer.

EPISODE STARTS NOW

Remember when Spongebob and Patrick watch Larry perform his crazy stunts? Well, this time, Larry goes into a vortex which a magical creature forces him to laugh at all the people who can't do it like him. Larry scared them. And...