• Advertisement

Rift and Drift

Steel Sponge

Working title aside, a dark fic of Spongebob I'm planning on writing if everybody is all "eh, okay" for that. Hopefully, it will eventually qualify as part of the scary story contest. I will post it before...the end of the contest itself. I'm a big fan of Spongebob, don't get me wrong, so I guess I would consider unofficial to my fic writing career. It will include dark themes but manageably, it is not meant to go into borderline grimdark. So yeah, coming soon.

• Like 1

cut out not so important parts and try not to rush it

I guess I'll make an excerpt from the dark fic I'm writting that will be able to fit into the contest, if Wumbo could allow it. Of course, that also means I have to finish a long story before the 25th. Aye me.

With my computer getting an infection at an inconvenient time, here's a deal I'll make here right now:

I'm still going to give out a Halloween gift, but this story will be postponed until further notice, since I won't be able to finish by the due time I was going for. When I feel like it, I will bring this back. So with that, I request this to be in the graveyard for now. Also, as soon as the scary story contest is over, I will post the 984 word preview I used as my entry, which will act as a preview.