• Advertisement

Steelhorse Deathradish

Steel Sponge

A new short lit under request of Unlimitedcha's SBC killer lit. It will consist of 10 short/improv chapters, depends on whatever you want to consider it.

Plot: Steel Sponge/Mystery/Mr. e./Pumpkinhead/Debbie opens a restaurant in town. Being met with horrible criticism and already being in the circumstances of being shutdown, Steel has had enough and decides to lace his gnarly steelhorse radish patties with a secretive and deadly sauce to kill his own customers. The poisonous homicides eventually get the attention through the police force headed by Wumbo and acquaintanced by the Royal Family. With the suspicous murderer coined by the name "Debbie" from Chief Officer Wumbo, Steel does his best to be secure from the police force and make his dishes as deadly as possilbe.

Don't be the first to miss out on the piece of literature critics are calling

"A bloody murder that's good enough to eat."

"The best supernatural lit since Down Under."

"Dishes more like it!"

"Steel deciding to do another meta fic? Hypocritcal if you ask me..."

coming_soon_to_theaters_logo_2000-27021.

• Like 2

Here you go, Cha.

1. The Fry Cook Legend

Steel Sponge was no ordinary fry cook. He was the lethal fry cook.

Looking into the view of the horizon was the very restaurant owned by Steel Sponge himself. Inside, the tables look cleaned and were empty. The grill’s pre-heat was set to a high temperature in preparation for his well-down dish. Steel raised out his spatula, eager to open up his establishment. By then, the sign said “Open.”

One by one, through the opened doors, a victim of his own has entered and outlives its usefulness in this dreaded restaurant. As long as you’re reading this and before the time have come, I’m going…going…

Dead.

“My moment has arrived…at last,” said Steel sinisterly, opening the doors to his eating establishment.

The fry cook’s first two customers have already stopped by. They were known as Aquatic Nuggets and iDylan, two big names from SBU…or formally and currently coined as SBC. There was no cashier, so Steel was heading it.

“Welcome to my shack, try our famous Steelhorse Radish Patties,” said Steel. “They’re the gnarliest stuff in the ocean after all.”

“Heh, the other bystanders were right, this place sure does suck,” Dylan slurred. “You know, speaking of shacks, this could have had a Gravity Falls vibe if you want my opinion on improving this restraint of yours.” Dylan then turned to Nuggets who didn’t respond at the moment. “Hey Nuggets, get on Skype, damn it! We have to place in an order, you know!”

“Okay then…” said Nuggets and asked “Do you have blubber nuggets by any chance?”

“No,” Steel said flatly, “As you can see, we only serve the specialty right now.”

“Screw this shit, man! I’m blowing this popsicle stand!” Nuggets retorts and carries on as he begins to leave the restaurant.

Not only did he know that Steel was going to stop him from doing that. Raised forward, Steel held his spatula and had the eerie frown on his face, trying to block the doorway.

“You’re not leaving!” Steel said. “As I prepare Dylan’s and your meals, you have a seat!”

Nuggets stops and grew speechless. He then appeared at a table with Dylan, who was blasting some Lady Gaga while Steel was at work with the grill. With a creepy and thrilled look on his face, Steel adds the secret sauce after he was done cooking up the ground beef and adding everything else. He walks out of the kitchen and gives Nuggets and Dylan their food.

“It’s a pleasure serving you two,” said Steel. “Enjoy, it’s certainly something to dine for.” After that, he went back inside the kitchen.

“Well, isn’t this a cheap and bizarre restaurant?” Dylan said. He couldn’t touch his food. He felt suspicion through the fry cook’s mysterious behavior. “That guy is a mystery…that should be his name all right.”

“I’m still feeling swagtastic, but I can agree with you,” Nuggets responded while eating his burger. “Well, at least it’s food.”

At the moment the taste of the burger has trekked down into the inside of his abdomen, Nuggets was feeling faint. He coughed a few times and felt pain through his stomach as it was beginning to intoxicate his own life away. Within half a minute, Nuggets wasn’t conscious.

“Oh my god, Nuggets, get online, come on man! Or technically speaking, please don’t die on me!” Dylan said, grieving for his mysterious and sudden fatality.

Of course, that was when Dylan knew something was going on, which was the moment he realized that the black guy has died first in this Lit.

“Oh, cashier! Come over here!” Dylan called out. Steel came up to him as soon as possible.

“What kind of fry cook do you have to apparently kill Nuggets over here!?” Dylan asked angrily.

“This is horrible! This shouldn’t happen in my restaurant!” Steel said, pulling a Pinocchio over Dylan’s shoulder. “Just enjoy your meal, alright? I’m not sure how I can make up for this…”

“I guess you don’t, Steel, or should I say, Mystery?!” Dylan replied. “I knew something was going on when somehow, one of your customers drops dead, and you’ve killed Nuggets!” While he was still ranting, he has had a bite from the burger. “This isn't like something I expect from Gravity Falls! I ought to back-trace this and send it over to the health department!”

“Fine, go ahead,” said Steel. “And before you’re dead...let me just say that I was the fry cook, if you’re trying to figure that out.”

Realizing that Dylan has eaten the deadly patty, he ends up getting poisoned to his demise, like Nuggets.

And that was the day…that was day that Steel will someday keep up his work and live up as a fry cook legend. Then again, he knew he had to hide the bodies so that they would never be found and fact that Steel himself will not be found out. Steel hides them in the freezer and decides to close up and go for some doughnuts…

• Like 2

2. The Albuquerque Doughnut Hub Massacre

The killer fry cook was very clever himself. It may have taken a while as well, but I have played my cards carefully with enough time to spare to straighten out some of the facts. This person, not one to be messed with, had a good amount of false names. People say he’s a mystery, specifically to be called “Mystery,” or romanticized as “Mr. e,” most of the time.

Steel Sponge examines the nearest and only doughnut parlor in town under the name “Dunkin Donuts.” He casually walks in and sees the cashier right in the eye.

They say he went by the name Pumpkinhead. Having negotiated with the police force, the chief in-charge, who goes by the name Wumbo, has considered the culprit as “Debbie” for his crimes. The killer happens to be Steel Sponge. We never really thought it would end that way. Of course, in closing notes, the rest was history….

The employee, who was no other than Dragiiin, says to Steel “YEAH, WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” He uttered with such exasperation.

A band practicing at the eatery started playing music through the order Steel was going to evaluate for Dragiiin. He said, “You got any doughnuts like one of those angel-like ones covered in sprinkles or those devilish ones? You know what I’m talking about right?”

Dragiiin responds, “Definitely not, we’re out of those.”

“Well then,” Steel continued. “Do you have any glazed doughnuts?” He asked.

Dragiiin said, “NO! We’re out of glazed doughnuts!”

“Well, you got any jelly doughnuts?” He asked again.

He said, “NO! We’re out of jelly doughnuts!”

Steel said, “You got any Peruvian cream-filled doughnuts?”

He said, “NO! We’re out of Peruvian cream-filled doughnuts!”

Steel said, “You got any cinnamon rolls?”

He said, “NO! We’re out of cinnamon rolls!”

Before Steel was going to try again, he calls back to a memory of his own as a child. “I’m Steel, more apple fritters?” He would say to the person behind the register. He got what he needed, distinctly. The flashback ends and focuses back on the Albuquerque reference-filled routine as well as of an episode with Steel still being driven crazy by the lack of doughnuts and pastries that he wasn’t able to receive. The band in the sidelines continued playing the music while Steel still tries to order anything else.

Steel carried on and asked, “More apple fritters!? That is, if you have any!”

He said, “NO! We’re out of apple fritters!”

Jesus Christ in a hand basket, Steel thought to himself as he’s going to have had it with Dragiiin here. He then said, “You got any bear claws!?”

He said, “Wait a minute…I’ll go check.

With Dragiiin’s words, he leaves to check on the inventory of the doughnut shop to see if there were any bear claws left. Steel is at the edge of a table waiting for his response, and for his food. When Dragiiin was done with his inspection, he was going off to tell Steel. At first, he just looked at him like a cow at an upcoming train and he said….

NO! WE’RE OUT OF BEAR CLAWS!”

With a shock, Steel then says, “In this case, what do you even have!?”

“All we have now is this bowl of sauerkraut,” said Dragiiin. “It’s better than nothing, you know.”

“DAW, BIG BOWL OF SAUERKRAUT!” Steel exclaimed. “It puzzles me how your shop is even open in the first place! In fact, you could have told me you were out of everything without getting my goat over here!”

“I figure that you don’t belong here, so shoo!” Dragiiin replied.

“Fine!” Steel then comes over to one of the customers who has eaten bits of his own doughnut. To be precise, that person was Trophy, the trophy stealer. Trying to smooth talk with him, he wrings out his trademark Steelhorse Radish Patties and asks, “Hey buddy, you want to trade your doughnut for this Steelhorse Radish Patty I have in my hand?”

Trophy rolls his eyes and then said, “NO! I want a trade for a chainsaw to be shoved down my esophagus than what people call food!” He said sarcastically.

Considering that he didn’t want his offer, Steel proceeds by literally putting a chainsaw in his patty and force feeding it to Trophy who would eventually succumb to his food poisoning. Steel then steals the doughnut to munch off of. Not only that, but Steel goes off into putting a funnel in Dragiiin’s mouth to shove all that sauerkraut down his throat until he was 26 in a half years old….in fruit fly years, if he could be more accurate. After that was taken care off, he uses the kitchen grease to catch the place on fire. The band that was playing Albuquerque throughout eventually burned to death as the doughnut parlor itself bursts to flames and Steel has already left with a bang.

And that was the day….that was the day Steel has had to put up through an unoriginality induced and reference filled episode to go absolutely crazy over a doughnut. Plus, it was deemed the “Albuquerque Doughnut Hub Massacre.” To his fortune, he still has his tracks covered without getting himself exposed…well, except for his greeting card that said “Mr. e” in the rubble. Then again, the point that Steel was trying to make was, as he said:

“I

HATE

SAUERKRAUT!”

------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Victims thus far: Aquatic Nuggets, iDylan, Trophy, Dragiiin (blown to smithereens, that is).

• Like 1

3. Another Day, Another Slaughter

I’ve made contact the police department to look into the serious crimes committed by the one he who goes by the name “Mr. e,” along with such other names. We were able to make progress into our research. Sadly, there was a shape of things to come to the point that we were losing all that we needed, thanks to the suddenly murderous mastermind.

“Well, you know what they say, another day, another dollar,” said Steel, opening up shop once again.

The next couple of onlookers who came inside his restaurant were Old Man Jenkins and Aya. Meanwhile, to make up for the fuss he’s gone through, he digs in to some Cap n’ Crunch Choco Donuts…which don’t exist anymore. Steel came up front once as Aya kept ringing the bell. Steel appeared with stubble in which he already shaved off, so you don’t get to see it. His uniform was also a mess.

“How about you two shoobies get off my lawn, will ‘ya!?” Steel and said and immediately recognizes Aya and OMJ.

“What’s up bitch? Aya here and I would like to order,” said Aya, who looked as a female version of Chad Warden at the moment.

“Since you both are a couple of new customers, I would like to recommend our famous Steelhorse Radish Patties,” said Steel.

“Maybe if your food is like Steelhorse…shove it up your ass Radish Patties, yeah…I mean come on now, do you expect me to eat this shit?” Aya responded before abusing the forbidden blacklist word a few times, as well as being censored through the magic of SBU meta Lits.

“Well too bad, it’s the only thing on the menu,” Steel replied.

“Can we at least get something to drink too, you know?” Aya replied, now as Lacey Shadows and with a British accent to coincide.

“Can I have a fish taco instead?” OMJ asked.

“Is the fish taco shaped like a fish?” Steel questioned.

“Yes, and I want it!”

“I’m afraid not. Just go take a seat somewhere while the fry cook makes both of your orders,” said Steel.

“Well, as the ancient Hawaiians used to say, never drink from a coconut you just found in the dark,” said OMJ.

“What kind of restaurant is this anyways?” Aya said, now under the appearance the Jack Spicer.

After he went back to the kitchen to prepare the food, Steel says, “Looks like I got another couple of the most well-known right here. Now to make things more interesting…”

Back in the kitchen, Steel revved up those fryers and prepared the infamous Steelhorse Radish Patties, with other things filled to the brim, such as being stuffed with toenail clippings, Tabasco sauce, dropped in the toilet, dried out with gym socks, and not to mention, jammed with some Choco Donuts. Aya and OMJ kept waiting while OMJ was getting down on some Lonely Space Vixens until Steel arrived with the dish.

“And voila, may this be your last meal,” said Steel and went back to the kitchen. As their order was served, Aya was now Gaston.

“That’s the spirit!” OMJ uttered.

“This would hands down be the worst dining experience I ever had in my life,” said Aya before both she and OMJ were eating their chow. “Steel seems to be off as well.”

“I guess you’re right,” OMJ agreed.

At the moment the venomous ingredients kicked in, Aya was in agony and feeling lightheaded. Much to OMJ’s surprise, Aya’s head explodes leaving a blend of the Steelhorse Radish Patty, Choco Donuts, and blood on the window close to her, which spelled out “DEBB.”

OMJ was speechless, astonished right out of his mind and turns to Steel who came back from the kitchen.

“Oh my goodness, what happened now!?” Steel said, designing another fib, but over OMJ. “I’d never expect anything like this in my restaurant.”

“Something feels suspicious. If so, then that must be an absurd proposition if you were expecting Aya to…die like that!” OMJ said.

“You’re an absurd proposition! In fact, you’re probably going with her anyways,” said Steel.

The poisonous tendencies then catch up to OMJ, for him to succumb to his own death the process. In the meantime, Steel washes off the stained window and hides two of the bodies in the freezer, still having no intellectual input on where else to hide them without hint or notice.

“As long as I get some more unlucky customers, I must keep my evidence hidden, to be found…and to never be found again, as I should plan it out,” Steel said to himself.

And that was the day. That was the day Steel still rises from his murderous food poisoning scheme as he expects for some more.

Taking away the setting from the so-called fast food joint, a shady person is revealed and takes a look at the writing on the stained window as evidence. The person then makes a call through cell to also send the picture.

“First piece of evidence…so far so good.” Making a call, which was for the police department, the person tells the caller, “I would like to make a request. That request would be to look into a mysterious culprit around these parts…”

---------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Victims thus far: Aquatic Nuggets, iDylan, Trophy, Dragiiin, Aya, OMJ

• Like 3

4. Jellyfish Hunter x Hunter

I guess that’s all of the victims I have listed. So anyhow, when I came to discuss with the police department about this mass murder crime led up to food poisoning, it felt like we’ve had to take our best guesses at who the killer could be, which was anybody from SBU who hasn’t presumably kicked the bucket. We were speculating high on this and ended up working through this nearly all day. We sent an agent out there to the precise location who could take the risk. Let’s just say we still haven’t managed to know the killer, because we feared we would already be dead if we saw the killer instantly. It was all matter of a risky job when it comes this investigation.

As for Steel, he was now in Jellyfish Fields and out of territory from the SBU users. He brought his own net.

If a fry cook were to make something that he only could…it would necessary to teach it some new tricks,” Steel said to himself and looks over the horizon, seeing the jellyfish frolicking around in the open fields. “And this place is good enough to start with, and….target cited….”

Steel sneakily gets further ahead and close enough to the jellyfish. With his net, he swings it around and…stealthily switches it around with a AK-whatever and starts brewing some shit up.

“La la la la, la la la la,” Steel sang in a more creepy fashion while shooting around and killing the jellyfish, technically any number of the specimen he’s found. The background itself felt like an apocalypse right out of a bowl of indulgent sweets.

With his job well done, Steel extracts enough jelly that needed from the jellyfish and was about to leave until a couple of park rangers showed up.

“We have one job around these premises. From what it looks like, we might have to put you under arrest and trial for sea creature abuse,” one of them said.

Steel trying to make up an excuse for his own then says, “I’ll have you know…that those jellyfish happen to have been infected, so unless I missed some other opportunities, it was my only option,” he fibbed. “Now, I’m off to dump all this somewhere…into toxic sewage.”

Once as Steel was gone, one of the two park rangers uttered, “He doesn’t seem to take us very seriously. Let’s ignore him and go on with our everyday life. I hate my job.”

“Yeah.”

Back at the restaurant, Steel has brought back home the finest jellyfish jelly to use for his dish.

“And what’s important for a hunter is to do what the job looks like instead of unreasonable carnage, even if you’re looking like you’re getting caught by your own prey,” Steel said to himself.

The next customers who arrived at the doors this time was OpenWindowManiac and Milkmaidman. In OWM’s case, he burst through a window. Noticing the sound of more customers, Steel moved to the register’s side.

“I am the open window maniac!” OWM introduced.

“Well, if isn’t Milkmaidman as well,” Steel added.

“Yeah whatever, I a little more occupied with the forum right now to order, if you know what I mean,” said MMM.

“You don’t have to, we serve the one and only, and finest, Steelhorse Radish Patties,” said Steel. “Now with 30 percent more jelly.”

“Hey?” MMM asked.

“I will allow myself to answer your question, if you can elaborate on that,” said Steel.

“Don’t mind about that right now. The thing is though, I thought you sell sushi, like that one restaurant was called,” said MMM.

“You mean Food Title Dooper? In this restaurant, we are only the Steelhorse Radish Patty Dooper, as me and the fry cook are considerably “the Steelhorse Radish Patties People,” Steel replied.

“Well, I don’t hear any sizzling or anything coming from the grill, so I don’t see this joint being as trustworthy…” said OWM.

“Just go sit somewhere, he’s working on it,” said Steel.

At the kitchen, Steel has finished the main course and adds jellyfish jelly for flavor. OWM and MMM were just sitting there, waiting, up until Steel has come out with their food, which was double sized compared to the single orders.

“I have a question that came to my mind. Can I have this as a takeout?” OWM asked.

Steel, looking as somber as ever, then gave him a flat out “No. You are to eat in this fast food joint, and you are not to leave until you are finished or can’t stomach any more.” After that, Steel went back in the kitchen to wait, watch and listen.

“Oh man, I’m so hungry I could a hippopotamus,” said MMM.

“I guess you could if you can actually stomach this stuff,” said OWM as both of the customers have began eating their burgers.

As the secret ingredient from the patties started to effect, it was giving OWM a good amount of stomach pain with the jellyfish jelly being good enough to begin stopping his own lungs. After a moment, OWM was lying on the floor unconscious in a pool of jelly.

The same disastrous effect followed suit with MMM and started taking his life away just the same. As both of them were dead, Steel puts them in the freezer along with their “other friends.”

And that was the day. That was the day Steel has shown off his skills as a successful hunter with his prey as the legendary fry cook he is.

We then see another shady person taking evidence from the restaurant who has taken a picture of MMM and OWM’s dead bodies before they were isolated by Steel. While the murderer’s identity remained unknown and unlike the previous shady person of interest, the second person was Jelly in contrast to the gelatinous ingredient used at the scene of his crime.

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Victims thus far: Aquatic Nuggets, iDylan, Trophy, Dragiiin, Aya, Old Man Jenkins, OpenWindowManiac, Milkmaidman

• Like 2

5. Lunch Rush Hour

Let’s see, how could I forget about the first two victims at that restaurant? Aquatic Nuggets and iDylan were two of the most very important people that have been a victim to these crimes. As soon as we were losing contact with most members, we were at a state of panic. He was Aquatic Nuggets, the manager of SBU with swag and special abilities. He was iDylan, another manager to SBU, the Lady Gaga lover, a continuity fan and of course, they were both big contributions. Thus was the beginning of a sad time to realize their deaths. I would’ve never thought that Debbie would be clever enough to haul over these many victims.

It was at a boardroom meeting. Wumbo, the Royal Family, and the other cooperatives were discussing the murderous patterns at the restaurant at their local headquarters. Two of the guys brought their pictures, each of different scenes of the crimes.

“There’s a fast food joint that’s leading up to this borderline homicidal state of affairs,” one of them said, revealed to be terminoob. “Rumors say that the supposed killer is called “Mr. e.”

Wumbo wanders about and says, “What has CDCB brought for us, then?” He looks at the picture at the time of Aya’s death which had the word “DEBB” on the stained window and says, “Speaking of the killer’s name, it should occur to us that his name should be known only to us as…Debbie.”

“That’s a good nice job for today,” terminoob said sarcastically. “Since we’re not a bunch of cowards, let’s go inside the restaurant and have a look ourselves.”

“I still don’t think so,” teenj12 spoke. “The SBUkind die inside there. People come in…nobody comes out. We need to have an elaborate way to have surveillance with the killer.”

For a sudden, the door to their office opened up and revealed someone unknown.

“Yeah, I came here to discuss with crimes,” he said. “Sorry that I showed up so late.” He picked a seat next to CDCB of the Royal Family unit.

“In order to catch a predator, we need to know who the predator is, whoever is willing to take the risk of going into the crow’s nest,” teenj12 said. “Isn’t that right, chief?”

“Yes, that would be our current plan as of now. This is why we have called over our detective union,” said Wumbo. “Today, somebody is going to get a hold of the next few murders on camera, which will be linked to us in which we can see the surveillance while the work is being done. Wumbo moves his head and gazes over to terminoob. “And I’m going to suggest sending you over to that dreaded place for our next step to our investigation.”

“So…about this Mr. e person…” the visitor was saying before teenj12 tells him that his name is re-established as “Debbie.” “Let me straighten out this situation like this: Bang, bang, bang! If I were Debbie, you’d all be dead by now.”

“I don’t think he has a gun…” JCM added.

“He’s right. I’m not going in there. Besides, I’m the smart one,” said terminoob and sees CDCB for a good moment. “If I could make a suggestion myself, I think CDCB should be our spy for the day.”

“Aw damn it,” CDCB uttered to himself, expressing his devastated look upon his face.

“Fair enough,” said Wumbo and faces toward CDCB to tell him, “If you don’t come back alive, we’ll be mourning for you. Now go get him!”

At Steel’s restaurant, it appeared to look like a lunch rush. The customers who appeared to dine were Shin, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, President Squidward, Patty Sponge and of course, Wumbo’s spy, CDCB, with his cam under the appearance of a salt shaker.

“May I take your order?” Steel asked and then rearranges with a sarcastic tone, “Oh wait, we have one thing on the menu.”

I don’t understand. CDCB thought to himself. Is Steel Sponge really “Debbie,” the manslayer?

“Hey you,” Steel said, facing CDCB. “What do you think you’re doing shoving that salt shaker close to my face?”

“It’s just that I’ve been wandering…I hear that this place is plagued with a killer in here, do you have anything to do with that?” CDCB asked.

“Me and the fry cook in this place would like to assure that there is no such thing. In fact, that still doesn’t explain why you looking at me with that salt shaker of yours,” Steel responded. “Maybe I’ll just take it from you-“

“No!” CDCB cried out. “I’ll stop playing around with it right now.”

From the perspectives of the other customers, they shouted out “Steelhorse Radish Patties, what are those?” Patty Sponge asked.

“So you’re not selling sushi? I guess Milkmaidman was wrong,” said Shin.

“I’m going home,” said President Squidward.

“I’m saying something only so that I could have a line in this episode, is that true?” Classic said.

So I guess the killer must be the fry cook. CDCB thought. I’m getting closer to solving this crime I could almost taste it…well except, there’s no food right now, but you get the point.

“Hey dingaling, only employees and the manager himself are only allowed inside the kitchen!” Steel said to CDCB and leaves himself alone inside the kitchen to make his signature dish.

CDCB decides to lean over from the window above the cashier’s workspace. Steel and the supposed “fry cook” were nowhere to be found. CDCB then goes over to the other customers to tell him something by whispering to each of them as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, Steel was grinding his ax and putting on a costume, hidden along with his Steelhorse Radish Patties.

“So, it looks like I have a spy in here trying to figure out the culprit. And he’ll only die trying…” said Steel.

“Listen to me very carefully, I’m an investigator at work from the police department and as long as the killer is going to keep you all in here with his Steelhorse Radish Patties, get out of here as soon as possible!” CDCB whispered to everyone.

As the customers were going to quietly panic and clear themselves away from the restaurant, a blocky and metal gate within the doors slid through, blocking them. After a moment, the lighting was cut off and fog appeared around the very restaurant. CDCB continued on with getting all the stuff on his salt shaker cam.

“You know what, I think this is starting to look like a really gnarly restaurant,” said Patty Sponge.

And then Steel appeared with a pumpkin for a head with his plate of Steelhorse Radish Patties.

“WHAT, PUMPKIN, WHAT, WHAT….PUMPKIN WHAT!?” Classic exclaimed.

“I hope you’re all enjoying this lockdown,” said Steel. “That’s because “Pumpkinhead” has a very special treat to offer!” Steel then started hurdling around his patties across into the windpipes of his customers, except for CDCB who was dodging through.

“Who are you, Pumpkinhead!?” CDCB shouted out to the heavens with fear.

“And where you do think you’re going, tattle tale?” Steel, the “Pumpkinhead” questioned to CDCB.

“Wait until the chief of the police hears about this, Mr. e, if that is your name!” CDCB cried.

“I wouldn’t be so worried…” said Steel.

Around him, CDCB takes a look to see the other customers being poisoned to death from the patties.

“He’s killing them….and he’s going to kill me…” CDCB said at a state of panic and now with a fly on his forehead. “OH MY GOOOOO-“

At that moment, the fly went inside CDCB’s mouth and he started to choke and dropped the salt shaker cam. Upon CDCB’s random death, Steel didn’t need to do much and grab the salt shaker cam. He eventually destroys it before taking off his costume, disabling the lockdown, and putting his victims in the freezer.

“This is just as I thought. People come in. Nobody comes out,” the mysterious visitor said, taking a look at the restaurant without Steel’s notice.

And that was the day. That was day that the fry cook’s latest lunch rush became one of the deadliest.

------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Victims thus far: Aquatic Nuggets, iDylan, Trophy, Dragiiin, Aya, OMJ, OpenWindowManiac, Milkmaidman, Shin, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, President Squidward, Patty Sponge, CDCB.

• Like 2

6. Epic Lethal Time

I’ve recently received a haul of victims from Debbie’s prey. It also cost the life of our good old friend and investigator at-work CDCB. To put it simply, I just want to let him know that he did a good job, had a good run from us and to thank him for his generous contributions. You may rest in peace. Steel’s other notable victims at that time were Shin, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, President Squidward and Patty Sponge. The increasing losses of these SBU members were not a good sign and it was getting us worried. Then there was another haul of victims that were deemed to be Sauce Mama/Serving up Smiles, Elastic Dog, Dr. Sex, Kevin_ng, SOF, and crushingmayhem. With all these consecutive deaths, the police force, the Royal Family and I knew that we have to get closer to the killer’s identity. Who was this person and what were his intentions for these crimes?

“Sir, we have lost contact with CDCB,” JCM said to Wumbo.

“So may he rest in peace,” Wumbo said solemnly. “As for Debbie, we shouldn’t jump to conclusions, but we have Steel Sponge’s presence as another piece of evidence and a suspect for or own. If not, then there must be something under the Pumpkinhead’s mask…”

“Let’s see,” teenj12 evaluated. “Is he still alive after coming back to the kitchen? The source of death is the patties and he may or may not be killed from one of those. If Steel is Debbie, then a clue would be the patties that were named after him.

Wumbo listens to what teenj12 has said pertaining to the name of the sandwich and then affirms, “Steelhorse Radish Patties, yes! That’s what we’re looking for here.”

“What about the fry cook he’s been talking about?” JCM asked. “Whether or not that was Pumpkinhead, it comes to my belief that there is more than one person that is still in that restaurant.”

The still-mysterious visitor takes a sip of his vodka and responds “CDCB failed to get full detail, but our main plan now is to lure the perpetrator out of the restaurant. That person will have to become manifest once he notices us.” He continues. “The downside is, we would be dead in seconds depending on how clever the perpetrator is. The only upside is, we’ve know where to find that restaurant in the first place.”

“I also bet there’s no telling what Debbie is doing right now,” said hilaryfan80.

The current time Steel was seen, he was going through aisles around the Barg N’ Mart, tossing around bacon and other food items to his shopping cart.

Since Steel had no money in his bank account, he rebels against the law and shoplifts without notice, through turning off the alarms. After he was done with his shopping, he confronts Smiles/Sauce Mama.

“Is that bacon?” Smiles questioned.

“Sure, and allow to me ask you if you want to do some online cooking with me,” said Steel.

Cutting to Steel’s restaurant after around 4 seconds, he appeared along with a group of other SBU members, with the looks of the EMT crew members. Steel was known as “SteelBoss.” and Smiles was known as “Sauce Mama Boss.” Among the other members was Elastic Dog as “Muscles Elastic,” Dr. Sex as “Doctor Sextari,” Kevin_ng as “Kevin!,” crushingmayhem as “Epic Red Shirt,” and SpongeOddFan as “Cousin SOF.”

“Here we are in Epic Bon Appétit, since EMT is already copyrighted….so yeah, online cooking, one time only!” Steel shouted out. “So Sauce Mama, you know what we’re making, right?”

“So today, we’re going to make…Steelhorse Radish Patty lasagna?” Sauce Mama said reading a flashcard. “Isn’t this the restaurant that…”

“What do you know about Steelhorse Radish Patties? Stop- :dolphin noise:ing hating! And that goes for you other haters,” said Steel. “In fact, we don’t even know about- :dolphin noise:ing cooking!” Peering over to the dolphin in the background, he then says, “I don’t even swear…but I’ll have you know you’re going to be mincemeat if you keep annoying me like this.”

Starting off with the cooking, the EBA crew started flipping around the bacon and weaving it thereafter.

“Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips,” said Steel.

Frying up those Steelhorse Radish Patties, Steel brings out the lasagna pan and fills it up with his dish.

“Next level cooking apparatus,” Steel added.

On the other side of the preparation of the lasagna, Dr. Sex, Elastic and Kevin_ng were making the sauce, with Jack Daniels for flavor.

“Jack Daniels, :dolphin noise:-ing smart,” said Steel.

In the sidelines of the cooking scenes, Dr. Sex, Elastic and Kevin_ng were going to enjoy themselves over a few shots of…non-alcoholic Jack Daniels.

“Here we go…” said Dr. Sex and takes a shot of that Jack Daniels.

After much time has passed, the secret sauce was ready, along with the pile of weaved bacon strips to go. The EBA crew began to layer the dish with bacon strips, shredded cheese, tomato sauce, more bacon strips, more cheese and more Jack Daniels.

“Put in the oven,” said Steel. “It is show time!’

After an hour the Steelhorse Radish Patty Lasagna was roasted in the oven, the EBA crew has gathered up, eager to eat that beast.

“So we’re going to eat all of this?” SOF asked.

“I wouldn’t hold my breath,” said Steel and gets back into his cooking show character. “Right here we got our Steelhorse Radish Patties lasagna, layered with cheese, dripping with that tomato sauce, and all this bacon! Guess what? I got all these guys here and they’re hungry. No, they’re famished, they’re- :dolphin noise: -ing starving! I say bon appétit!”

The EBA crew started to chow down on the lasagna like ferocious meat eaters, except for Steel of course. Elastic and the others were eating it like crazy while SOF was casually eating it up with a fork and knife. After that brief eating montage, they all now appeared dead in front of Steel.

“Next time, I’m ordering some Chinese food,” Steel finished.

Apart from Steel’s restaurant, we see another mysterious figure near his restaurant.

“Oh Steel, what has gone over your thick little head now?” The person said. “Sooner or later, whatever’s coming at him is going to kill him as well.”

----------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Victums thus far: Aquatic Nuggets, iDylan, Trophy, Dragiiin, Aya, Old Man Jenkins, OpenWindowManiac, Milkmaidman, Shin, ClassicNickelodeonFan 1, President Squidward, Patty Sponge, CDCB, Smiles/Sauce Mama, Elastic Dog, Dr. Sex, Kevin_ng, SOF, crushingmayhem

• Like 1

7. The Walking Undead

I have since received some interesting data that is subject to the murders. Starting it off for a mention would be the destruction of a particular Dunkin Donuts. From the rubble was a card that said “Mr. e.” Inside the rubble was a good amount of deaths, but most notably from members Trophy and Dragiiin. Dragiiin, a pretty funny fellow, is supposedly the cashier of that establishment with the Trophy Stealer” as a customer. Not long after were the deaths of Aya and OMJ. OMJ was a very big contribution to SBU, being as active as Aya. Sadly, the two have died from the killer’s sins. Moving on to describe the data I’ve gotten were the deaths of both OpenWindowManiac and Milkmaidman. A pair of fresh and active SBU members, they each have ended up going down upon the killer’s aftermath. It should be no surprise on what’s going to happen inside that restaurant.

Some days later, with the previous dead bodies locked up in the vault, Steel looks over from the cashier stand and sees if anybody else was willing to come inside his restaurant.

“With a good accomplish of tens or twenties of dead head counts, business should be slow for a while,” he addressed to himself. “I’m not going to wait. Just watch me…every other individual restaurant around the SBU border will be obsolete and everybody else will only come down to me. Just as part of my next plan…”

Eying from the horizon outside the doors were groups from the police department encircled in front of his restaurant waiting for the perpetrator to show itself.

“And now I have to put up with this,” said Steel.

A voice coming from the premises shouted out, “This is the police force. Wherever the specific person some sources carry out as “Mr. e,” you are required to come out of the building immediately.” Those words came from Wumbo.

Peering through at first, Steel then exits his restaurant and says, “How about you guys just leave? There’s nothing going on here.”

“We’ve gotten proof that this particular restaurant has been to led to various suspicious murders,” said Wumbo. “Are in you any way involved with these crimes?”

“Absolutely not,” Steel fibbed. “I’m not the fry cook here. If you would like to speak to that guy, then the person you’re looking for is busy and is not looking forward to meeting with you all.”

“So sorry, but you still leave us no choice,” Wumbo continued. “If you proclaim the fry cook as the perpetrator, then you might as well bring that guy over to us immediately or you’ll be held in captivity in court by law as well.”

“Perhaps you can show us your finest food before you make your decision,” said JCM.

So, it turns out the police force here did spy on me to get information from me, Steel thought to himself. While they won’t obviously buy my patties, but if they want food, then I’ll give them a recipe for disaster. In his hand was a Steelhorse Radish Patty that seems to be a fake. “Okay, I’m coming closer now. I’m bringing the patty to you….”

As Steel shuffles his feet across to slowly go further with the patty to bring over to the police force, the sounds of his feet spread the sounds like a group of mice and dogs having sexual intercourse.

“Here comes the patty. No problem,” said Steel. “I’m walking….Radish Patty…over to the chief of police. Alright Wumbo, I’m giving you the patty….for all of you to look into…so you can identify it….when I give it to you. Which is right…..NOW!”

Steel then throws over the “patty,” revealing it as it ignites like a smoke bomb. As thrown, the police force loses sight of Steel and who appeared now within around 11 seconds ahead of time was “Pumpkinhead.”

“So I decided to show myself. What is it that you want?” Steel questioned.

“Are you the one some people call “Mr. e,” or as we’d like to call the murderer, “Debbie?” hilaryfan80 asked.

“Call me whatever you’d want. You’re never taking me away, dead or alive.”

“Good luck with that,” said Wumbo and then turns to the Royal Family Unity. “Don’t let this one get away, let’s cuff him!”

“Good luck with that to you too,” Steel responded. “Now here’s a little surprise that you be having you guys flipped sideways and right out of your pants!”

Raising his arms forwards and then lifting them upwards, the ground was crumbling and what submerged was an army of all Steel’s 18 victims ranging from Nuggets to the Epic Bon Appétit crew, all zombified and unawakened.

“Say hello to the walking dead. As I should proclaim, these are the ones that have suffered the similar but not always the same fate,” said Steel.

“Looks like Debbie even managed to break CDCB,” said the visitor.

No, I don’t want to live on this planet anymore… JCM thought. “If you’re going to mess with them and kill them each, you’re going to deal with me. I’m taking the risk.”

“JCM, what are you doing?” teenj12 said.

“That’s good,” said Steel. “Once I’m done with you, I’ll achieve my next goal of demolishing every other restaurant.”

“Everybody run away, we’ll devise a new plan!” Wumbo cried out.

Upon his words, he and everyone else were escorted to the police department to discuss the next step towards “Debbie’s” crimes.

“Debbie starts a zombie apocalypse, sure. We’re afraid of no zombified SBU members,” said Wumbo. “It could also sadly be a matter of time whereas he corrupts JCM.

“From the looks of this, I’ll assist for you and the others,” the mysterious visitor said. “Call me Clappy by the way.”

The door to their office opens up and reveals another person unknown to the police force that has showed up.

“If these cases have to do with Steel, then you can count me in,” the person said. “Under these circumstances, I’ve decided to reach you guys for my own support.”

“Who are you?” teenj12 asked.

“I’m the one you all should know. I am Unlimitedcha.”
----------------------------
NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler

Steel's victims come back as zombies as of this episode.

The pre-story narration should arrive tomorrow for this ep and the past one as well. sooner or later.

• Like 3

8. Cloudy with a Cha-nce of Zombies

It’s been a couple of day since I’ve been recruited by the chief of police. I was informed by Cha about these conflicting murders, the one she says was the one to notice these suspicions first thing. After that, I told the Royal Family to come to investigate before I would become one of them. One thing to hope is that the killer would come in contact with our information and that the specific person would be close to killing us, whatever method that person is going to use against us. I wish ourselves luck.

“So, what brings you here, Unlimitedcha?” teenj asked. “It feels like a relieving sight to see you having not been in effect by Debbie’s crimes.”

“What brings me here? I know who the killer is,” said Unlimitedcha.

One of the investigators present drops a glass upon her words.

“Well I’ll be,” said Wumbo. “That guy was a hard nut to crack for a while and he has already killed one too many of the SBUkind. So anyhow, can you give us the true name of this not-so-smooth criminal?”

Cha shifts her eyes and says, “In an unpredictable case, even to my concern, his name is-“

Bursting through the lofty building was a small of group of Steel’s zombies, which were Shin, President Squidward, and OpenWindowManiac.

“Aw son of an ass, run!” Clappy said.

Running away through the department building, inside one of the corridors, they looked upon a room, a specific room for Wumbo and co. to hide inside, which was the monitor room.

“So, it looks like Debbie knows where we are,” said Wumbo. “Now is the time we plan our retaliation before we’re all deader than the killer’s victims themselves.”

“Cha, as I’m asking you again, what the name of the prime suspect?” Clappy asked.

Cha thinks for a second and says, “Actually, I believe I’m the reason why few of the killer’s reinforcements are inside this building. I would be death if I told the truth right now.”

“So that means that Debbie is apparently watching you?” Wumbo said.

“He knows I’m here and I think he knows that I’m going to spill the beans, but kill me once I have the chance,” Cha continued. “Back on subject, do we have what we can use against the killer until he’s confined by will?”

“Let’s see,” said hilaryfan80 and shows off a good amount of different machine guns. “To stop Steel’s zombie apocalypse, we got all these guns to go around. I suppose anything could kill those zombies, and this will be enough.”

“That reminds me, did JCM, by any chance, made it from his zombie army?” teenj questioned.

“We’ll just have to see for ourselves,” said Wumbo. “Once we’re done with his victims, we’ll have Steel taken care of and have the killer on our tracks at last.”

The door to their hiding spot then gets busted open by the zombies, targeting Wumbo and co. for attack.

“Now let’s go catch us one tough fry cook,” said Wumbo.

Bombarding away with their ammo while running out of the building, Wumbo and co. fire away at Shin, President Squidward and OWM to release them from their zombified state and make their way towards Steel.

Outside, they can see smoke clouds surfaced around the atmosphere, seeing that something went wrong while evaluating their plan. And then they saw Steel…

“Hey you, listen up!” Wumbo said, pointing over at Steel and getting his notice. “You’d better tell us about your involvement with the killer!”

Steel rolls his eyes and only says, “No.”

“Then explain why you were in that restaurant, no less being the only surviving individual inside there. It looks like the only thing you have to hide now is the identity of the killer!” Wumbo continued.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, because I’m not the killer,” said Steel, still lying. “Oh, and it looks like you got Cha to join your investigation party.” He added.

“Steel, what’s happened to you?” Cha asked.
It looks like they’re still gullible about these crimes, Steel said to himself. “Nothing much,” he said and looks over at the destruction of several and unspecified places covered with nothing but smoke. “I’ve made an accomplishment though: the only restaurant now is my own.”

“Why would you do this?” teenj asked.

“So many questions so little time, let’s skip ahead,” said Steel. “And I’d like for you guys to have a look at a familiar face for your own eyes…”

Revealing another member to his zombie army, it was JCM, who already became zombified prior to the previous episode.

“This is bad…really bad. But what are you going to do now? We’re crazy prepared for taking care of these undead members,” said Wumbo.

“I’m just going to…dance,” said Steel.

Commanding the zombie SBU members, they move to the beat of the Thriller dance and move further to Wumbo and co.

“But with my own seriousness,” Steel was saying, “If you want to meet with the killer yourselves, you ought to come inside my restaurant- Unarmed.”

And that was the day. That was the day there was apparently no TWTD gag in the previous episode and that this would be the last one before the final two eps to come. Wumbo and others now have a bunch of zombies to take care of.

• Like 2

9. The Truth Kills

While I’m working on tracking down this suspicious killer, I’m writing down all these events of mine to take note of. If anybody else finds this, well…it shouldn’t bother. I doubt anybody would read this anyways. Very short and simple, this justifies as my first entry.

Wumbo and co. were currently standing around as they face the zombified SBU members, moaning and groaning, preparing to attack each other in the battlefield.

“If Steel dares us to prove to us the killer’s true identity, then I’m going in there,” said Clappy. He drops his weapons and leisurely walks over to Steel’s restaurant.

“You’ll get yourself in the brink of murder, it could be worse than this zombie attack!” Wumbo exclaimed, trying to get Clappy to revoke his plans. “Come on…get over here, you’re better off if you help us! And then we can help you vice versa!”

“My apologies,” Clappy said blankly. “I’m afraid I won’t allow that.” He continues walking and opens the doors to Steel’s realm…

“No more pondering around, let’s blast these zombies’ shit sideways!” Wumbo shouted out.

Shooting out of range with from the discharges from their firearms, the zombies in sight, being fired at, were crumbling down and returning to the dead. What was left of the zombified users were the EBA crew, JCM, and CDCB.

“Some of you guys look like you’re out of juice,” said terminoob, “As long as we are not out of ammo, we’re not screwed over.”

“I can’t believe he’s totally broken JCM,” said teenj12.

“I also can’t believe he’s gotten Sauce Mama,” Cha added.

“Come on JCM....CDCB…please wake up,” said Wumbo in his saddest and hopeless state. “You can’t listen to Mr. e or Steel like this. Even if you’re zombies under control, we’re your companions. Don’t go….just don’t leave on us…”

“I doubt it’s going to work,” said terminoob.

This is all making me realize now, Cha said to herself. It’s not about Steel or the killer right now. To me, it’s about the countless losses of these SBU members, now undead before my eyes.

Still pleading the two former investigators, Wumbo says, “Please, just open up to us! It doesn’t matter if I die like all of Mr. es victims, you cannot be under control any longer!”

A moment of silence ensues, but not long before crushingmayhem shouts out “Welcome to die!” Wumbo and the others avoided his attack nonetheless.

“While I cannot shoot Smiles and everyone else in this situation where you’re trying to bring back JCM and CDCB as well…let me be the one to suggest just killing them, I have my own way to settle this big issue!” Cha said.

“Wait, what?” teenj12 said.

Cha turns over and replies, “If Steel asks, I’m dead.”

“Well…there’s always one more chance,” said Wumbo. “JCM…CDCB….just tell me something! I’d hate to shoot, but this is my final offer to negotiate with two of our former investigators.”

JCM, revealing his lack of control from Steel, opens up and says “When it came to Steel and his zombies, I’d never thought I would be dead.”

“Wumbo, teenj, hilaryfan80, everyone else, all of you out there…between you and me, there’s noticeably something off with Steel,” said CDCB.

“Tell anybody you know that’s still living, tell them that the secret behind the killer has already been figured out,” JCM continued. “Now go on, do us a favor and let us go out into the afterlife where we won’t live as zombies.”

“How were you two able to resist Steel’s control anyways?” Wumbo asked.

“It seems like Steel has let his control die out for his own needs,” said CDCB. “Isn’t that right…crushing?”

“He’s right,” crushing said.

Upon JCM’s request, Wumbo and the others shoot away, letting them die out again.

“Should we be concerned about Cha? Is she really going to be dead?” teenj12 questioned.

“If you lose something, set it free, if that’s what we’re supposed to expect for Cha,” said Wumbo. “It was like the way we’ve lost both JCM and CDCB. As for Clappy, I hope he hasn’t made his loss too…”

“So that means we can show our faces against Steel and Debbie?” Jelly said. “Well, this is it.”

“More important, Steel could actually be the killer,” said Wumbo. “Let’s go anyways. hilaryfan80, you spread the word for us.”

“I’m on it,” said hilaryfan80 and carries out his phone to compose the message about Steel being the killer before entering.

Entering inside the restaurant, their looks turn into shock and horror to see the dead body of Clappy, with a kept journal of his left behind.

“Oh my god, Clappy is dead!” Jelly exclaimed and goes over to his dead body and grieves for a good moment.

Wumbo and co. take a look inside Clappy’s log…

While I’m working on tracking down this suspicious killer, I’m writing down all these events of mine to take note of. If anybody else finds this, well…it shouldn’t bother. I doubt anybody would read this anyways. Very short and simple, this justifies as my first entry.

It’s been a couple of day since I’ve been recruited by the chief of police. I was informed by Cha about these conflicting murders, the one she says was the one to notice these suspicions first thing. After that, I told the Royal Family to come to investigate before I would become one of them. One thing to hope is that the killer would come in contact with our information and that the specific person would be close to killing us, whatever method that person is going to use against us. I wish ourselves luck.

I have since received some interesting data that is subject to the murders. Starting it off for a mention would be the destruction of a particular Dunkin Donuts. From the rubble was a card that said “Mr. e.” Inside the rubble was a good amount of deaths, but most notably from members Trophy and Dragiiin. Dragiiin, a pretty funny fellow, is supposedly the cashier of that establishment with the “Trophy Stealer” as a customer. Not long after were the deaths of Aya and OMJ. OMJ was a very big contribution to SBU, being as active as Aya. Sadly, the two have died from the killer’s sins. Moving on to describe the data I’ve gotten were the deaths of both OpenWindowManiac and Milkmaidman. A pair of fresh and active SBU members, they each have ended up going down upon the killer’s aftermath. It should be no surprise on what’s going to happen inside that restaurant.

….

I’ve recently received a haul of victims from Debbie’s prey. It also cost the life of our good old friend and investigator at-work CDCB. To put it simply, I just want to let him know that he did a good job, had a good run from us and to thank him for his generous contributions. You may rest in peace. Steel’s other notable victims at that time were Shin, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, President Squidward and Patty Sponge. The increasing losses of these SBU members were not a good sign and it was getting us worried. Then there was another haul of victims that were deemed to be Sauce Mama/Serving up Smiles, Elastic Dog, Dr. Sex, Kevin_ng, SOF, and crushingmayhem. With all these consecutive deaths, the police force, the Royal Family and I knew that we have to get closer to the killer’s identity. Who was this person and what were his intentions for these crimes?

….

Let’s see, how could I forget about the first two victims at that restaurant? Aquatic Nuggets and iDylan were two of the most very important people that have been a victim to these crimes. As soon as we were losing contact with most members, we were at a state of panic. He was Aquatic Nuggets, the manager of SBU with swag and special abilities. He was iDylan, another manager to SBU, the Lady Gaga lover, a continuity fan and of course, they were both big contributions. Thus was the beginning of a sad time to realize their deaths. I would’ve never thought that Debbie would be clever enough to haul over these many victims.

….

I guess that’s all of the victims I have listed. So anyhow, when I came to discuss with the police department about this mass murder crime led up to food poisoning, it felt like we’ve had to take our best guesses at who the killer could be, which was anybody from SBU who hasn’t presumably kicked the bucket. We were speculating high on this and ended up working through this nearly all day. We sent an agent out there to the precise location who could take the risk. Let’s just say we still haven’t managed to know the killer, because we feared we would already be dead if we saw the killer instantly. It was all matter of a risky job when it comes to this investigation.

I’ve made contact the police department to look into the serious crimes committed by the one he who goes by the name “Mr. e,” along with such other names. We were able to make progress into our research. Sadly, there was a shape of things to come to the point that we were losing all that we needed, thanks to the suddenly murderous mastermind.

The killer fry cook was very clever himself. It may have taken a while as well, but I have played my cards carefully with enough time to spare to straighten out some of the facts. This person, not one to be messed with, had a good amount of false names. People say he’s a mystery, specifically to be called “Mystery,” or romanticized as “Mr. e,” most of the time. They say he went by the name Pumpkinhead. Having negotiated with the police force, the chief in-charge, who goes by the name Wumbo, has considered the culprit as “Debbie” for his crimes. The killer happens to be Steel Sponge. We never really thought it would end that way. Of course, in closing notes, the rest was history….

Steel Sponge was no ordinary fry cook. He was the lethal fry cook. One by one, through the opened doors, a victim of his own has entered and outlives its usefulness in this dreaded restaurant. As long as you’re reading this and before the time have come, I’m going…going…

Dead.

-Clappy. I bid you all mv

….

After the police force was done reading through, they see the killer in front of them…it was Pumpkinhead.

“Somehow, I think I saw you guys before one time,” said Steel under his disguise. “And somehow, I may have mistaken. Enough talk, I see I have some new customers awaited for me.”

“That’s enough of your bullshit, whoever you are,” said Wumbo. “Oh wait. You’re Steel, aren’t you? Or more specifically, Debbie- Mr. e, the Steelhorse Radish Patty manslayer?”

Dramatically taking off his Pumpkinhead covering, he finally reveals himself as the Steel, for the killer fry cook that he is.

“That’s right,” Steel said malevolently.

“I’m Debbie.”

• Like 1

10. Concealed Steel

“Wow Steel, this is totally unexpected, to see you as the true murderer,” said Wumbo.

“And it was totally expected for me to see each of you trying to figure that out…until now,” said Steel.

“But why would you do this? Why would you kill every SBU member that comes by to your restaurant?” teenj12 asked.

Steel ponders for a good amount of his own time and responds, “My restaurant was proven to be a failure at first. I didn’t want it to be closed down and it was met with horrible reactions. The first thing I did when I tested the Steelhorse Radish Patties, I’ve put down my failure and made it into my own success when I killed everyone at the health department.” He holds out a bazooka and then states, “Telling you everything would slow me down, so I’m going to kill all of you right now! So in that case, it wouldn’t be worth remembering once you’re all dead.”

Firing his ammo filled with Steelhorse Radish Patties, Wumbo and co. were scattering around, not trying to consume his rations. Throughout, Jelly was being chased around by the patties.

“What if we told you what happened after Cha was assisting us?” hilaryfan80 said.

“I don’t care anymore! Once you’re all finally kaput, I will be a god of a fry cook!” Steel shouted out.

“Cha is dead, how about that?” hilaryfan80 replied.

Steel holds his fire for a moment to think about the fact that Cha was “dead.”

Well, that’s interesting…Steel said to himself. “Forget you, eat this!”

Being shot out was one of his patties, flinging into hilaryfan80’s windpipe, which instigates his fatal succumb right before the eyes of Wumbo and his other teammates.

What’s wrong with Steel? Wumbo said to himself. His obsession with death and his ridiculous cleverness is all a mystery, for he was “Mr. e.” Grabbing a hold of the bazooka and having one of the patties in his hand, he shoves it down Steel’s esophagus. “Eat it for yourself! If it can kill anybody, it can kill you!”

To everyone’s astonishment, Steel’s stomach generates a hole. There was no blood or anything. He was still standing there, with a hole in his stomach.

“What the frick?” terminoob said with displeasure.

“It kind of gives me an empty feeling, doesn’t it?” Steel said.

“This is out of hand, we need to figure out one of his weak spots, immediately, because I know he has some,” said Wumbo as Steel continued firing his Steelhorse Radish Patties.

“Just think of throwing in something that he doesn’t like, that ought to deal some damage to him,” said terminoob. “Are we okay with that?”

“Hey Debbie, Spongebob sure is going downhill these days, there’s no doubt about it,” Wumbo taunted.

“Shut up, that’s obviously not true!” Steel cried. What are they doing? Blatantly stating the obvious in front of me during my moment? He said to himself. There’s no turning back…

“Oh yeah, how about that Clarence thread you were involved with? You were pretty delusional,” said teenj12.

“Well, they were right about that, but you’re still annoying me here!” Steel said.

“Guess what? I got two words for you,” said Wumbo. “YOLO….and….swag!”

“No!”

Trying to counterattack Steel, Wumbo and co. go for his limbs and try to damage them. While being given damage, Steel manages to put them aside and use his bazooka with the patties to pin them to the wall.

“If those were your attempts to weaken me, then you all did a very good job doing it,” said Steel. “But you just remember, as long as I’m here, you won’t be coming out alive!”

The doors to his restaurant opened up and again, and to everyone’s shock, what appeared to them was all of Steel’s victims, whom were now alive and well. They each then faced Steel…

“What now?” Steel questioned and looks back at all of his victims. “Keep away, what piece of artillery I’m holding in my hand and aiming right for you guys is what killed all of you…expect Dragiiin and CDCB. Also, how are you guys alive!?”

“We’re not afraid you, we know what happened,” iDylan responded. “And oh yeah, Nuggets get on Skype!”

“Yeah, thanks a lot for shoving of those down my throat before it would kill me,” Trophy added.

“You had no blubber nuggets to begin with,” Nuggets added.

“What gives you the right to just slaughter me like that with your food?” Shin questioned.

“Stop talking…I can still…” said Steel, but to his misfortune, his bazooka was confiscated by OWM.

“We all got something to say, but it looks like you’re nothing without your own patties, obviously,” said MMM.

“Hey Aya, come here!” OMJ uttered.

“OMJ, you come over here,” said Aya, now under the looks of Agent Xero.

“If you’re not speaking Saucenese, then you’re not speaking my language!” Smiles uttered.

“Welcome to hell,” said ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1.

“Since he’s the killer himself, let’s take of him ourselves,” said crushingmayhem.

In a matter of moments, the former victims start to beat the living heck out of Steel. As they could see, they could witness Steel’s “circuits being damaged one by one,” as he was giving off some static.

“So it turns out that I have lost. If that’s true, then this is the last of me,” said Steel before his fatal end, courtesy of his former victims.

Freeing Wumbo and his teammates from the wall they were sticking to, President Squidward says, “That was quite a hassle.”

“Wait a second, how did you all come back to life anyways?” Wumbo asked.

Thinking of how to explain it for a moment, Classic said, “Let’s just say that Cha apparently sold her soul for us.”

“Well, at least we don’t have to deal with Debbie/Mr. e/or more preferably, Steel, anymore,” said teenj12.

“It’s great to back,” said CDCB.

“There’s one thing I don’t get though,” said JCM. “Is Steel, the killer we all took our time trying to figure out, an imposter by any chance?”

“What do you mean?” Jelly said.

“Just look at him lying over there with a hole in his stomach,” said JCM. “I am also certain that I just saw him giving off static at time he was dying.”

Everybody went silent for a moment and then had a closer look inside the restaurant and then went inside the freezer, where another person’s dead body was lying around. It was Steel. It was another one of them and with a note attached.

“As soon as anybody reads this, warn everybody about the danger that has been caused. Along with my assistant Cha, our cloning project was successful, but the result has driven him crazy. His lack of fry cooking skill, lack of empathy and such more has created a disaster. Not only that, but something else in mind. And that was the day. That was the day that our technology today has made an improvement…and also threatened me to death. Let this be my final words.

-Steel Sponge

“Looks like we now know that we’ve been trying to track down a fake,” said terminoob.

Inside the kitchen, they discovered the secret remedy to the Steelhorse Radish Patties. What it appeared to be was melted pieces of disc copies of Video Brinquedo mockbuster movies.

“With a mystery solved comes great fatalities,” said Wumbo. “Case closed.”

--------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spoiler
Official deaths as of the final chapter: Unlimitedcha, Clappy, hilaryfan80, "Fake Steel," Steel Sponge.

• Like 3