• Advertisement

Life With Nuggets

Ron

Plot: Nuggets and his darling wife, ExKizuna, raise their children, ssj, Cha, and SOF in suburban SBCtropolis where their neighbors, OMJ and his wife Aya, constantly bug them. (This is essentially Bill Cosby jk it's the simpsons).

• Like 6

Plot: Nuggets and his darling wife, ExKizuna, raise their children, ssj, Cha, and SOF in suburban SBCtropolis where their neighbors, OMJ and his wife Aya, constantly bug them. (This is essentially Bill Cosby jk it's the simpsons).

Is there an episode where we fuck

• Like 1

Episode 1: Nuggets the Rascal 

Pretty much like the old guy from Up, Nuggets fell in love with his crossdressing wifey, ExKizuna. They fell in love over the course of one happy-turned-sentimental instrumental where we see Nuggets grow from being a small little chicken nugget to marrying the world's most famous homeless person, ExKizuna. They marry and have kids, except Ex has the children out of his butthole... which was nice, I thought that was unique, and different. 

So then they moved to the outskirts of SBCtropolis, where they begin raising a family! They have their whacky neighbors, OMJ and Aya, and their three kids: ssj, Cha, and SOF. 

What could go wrong?

[theme song plays, to the tune of 'Yankee Doodle' 

Nuggets was a sweet black kid, 

Who wanted to raise a family, 

So he turned gay and married Ex,

He wanted it that damn badly, 

NUGGETS NOODLE PICK 'EM UP,

NUGGETS DOODLE DANDY,

FIND AN AYA IN THE HAT,

AND CALL OMJ HANDY,

There was a farmer who had a dog, 

And Bingo was his name-o, 

BINGO

BINGO 

BINGO

And Bingo was his name-o,

Wrong song, wrong song, 

Can't tell, can't tell

What melody this is following now,

We'll just use---HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY]

Nuggets and his family were having dinner, when out of nowhere, SOF began having another one of his tantrums. Ex began nagging. 

"Nuggets, dear, you must take him outside!" he said in a British accent, sounding right out of Downton Abbey. 

"Yo, bitch, you best not be tellin' this homedog what to do?! You feelin' me, dawg? YO FO SHIZZLE!" 

There was silence and a pause.

And then Zimmerman jumped into frame and shot Nuggets. 

~~~

ExKizuna rushed Nuggets to the hospital. When they got there, however, they wouldn't take Nuggets because he wasn't insured. 

OH DARN. 

So then they tried the SBC Hospital, where their friend Womb-o worked as a nurse. 

"Oh, okay, I know what this is," said Womb-o, stroking his chin. "I think he's been shot." 

Ex stared at him with a blank face. "No shit?"

"No, seriously, I think I'll run some tests just to make sure," said Womb-o and whisked Nuggets away to the back room where loud noises could be heard. Several moments later, Womb-o rolled Nuggets back out. 

"Okay, bad news," said Womb-o. "I accidentally killed him. But don't worry, we won't charge you for it." 

"What kind of hospital is this!?" screamed Ex. 

Ex took Nuggets's body and took him back to the house. 

"Kids, the doctor killed your father," said Ex. SOF, Cha, and ssj were all unfazed. 

"Because he touched himself at night," said ssj. All of a sudden, Nuggets came back to life! Cha praised squidly, SOF banged his head against the floor in approval, and ssj began to touch himself uncontrollably.

Uncontrollably...

Ex, however, snuck into the back room to call Zimmerman.

"I hired you to get the job done...," said Ex. "And you failed." 

damn plot twist on first episode? this is gonna be a great spin-off. we should totally pay dylan $$$ for this.

~~~

• Like 6