• Advertisement

Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains

4EverGreen

For the first time ever in my history as an SBC user, I have decided to write down a literature series for people to read! This series will be about a brand new series (or season) for the "Total Drama" series called "Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains!" This series will be about recruiting the 25 contestants (including Blainely) that competed in "Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action," and "Total Drama World Tour." This time, the contestants will be divided into two teams, one consisting of the contestants who are viewed as Heroes, the other consisting of contestants who are viewed as Villains. And this season takes place at a brand new amusement park called Mutiny Land! This place is well-known for one thing; it's a place where not only can YOU be mutinied by someone, you can mutiny them right back! Here is a little preview of what you can expect in the series... /

Chris McLean: "You've waited a long time for this." Eva: "You still haven't told us when it is that I will be WINNING!" Chris: "Everything you thought you knew about 25 of our greatest Total Drama contestants..." Lindsay: "Wait, don't tell me! The name's Abacab, right?" Chris: "Will be completely changed again!" Katie: "What do you mean in telling me I'M a villain?!" Chris: "Take a journey to my personal theme park of fun and danger, namely, Mutiny Land!" Owen: "Is that anywhere near Doughnut Town? I'm kind of hungry." Chris: "The contestants will be divided for the first time based on their general status, of whether they were considered to be the good guys, or the bad guys." Blainely: "Those fools don't even know what I'm truly capable of! Once I get my game groove on, they won't know what hit them!" Chris: "Some contestants will be destined to leave early..." Gwen: "You know what, Courtney? This stupid noise comes out of your mouth whenever you open it--oh wait! That's you TALKING!" Chris: "Some will act TRULY crazy..." Izzy: "When they least expect it, EXPLOSIVO will come out and blow ALL of them away! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!" Chris: "And others will make some surprising moves!" Noah: "I can take a hint and tell when I'M not wanted!" Chris: "Because in this game, Mutiny Land isn't just where they're staying, it's the biggest rule of the game!"

Chef Hatchet: "Let's get one thing clear, if you're not ready to mutiny anybody in this game, you might as well go home now!" Chris: "12 contestants have been selected to be villains..." Justin: "How can someone as gorgeous as I am POSSIBLY be considered villainous?" Chris: "And 13 contestants have been selected to be heroes." Ezekiel: "Don't look at me for answers, Bridgette. I'm as surprised as you are that we're both in the Heroes Team!" Chris: "It's an epic battle between good and evil, and not one side is safe from mutiny!" Alejandro: "What do you MEAN that little twerp Noah mutinied to the Heroes side?!" Chris: "Both sides can and WILL experience betrayal." Sadie: "If wanting to join the Villains side to be with Katie is wrong, than I don't want to be right!" Chris: "If you think these contestants have seen the worst I can throw at them..." Geoff: "I'll only worry if Bridgette has to jump over a shark!" Chris: "They haven't seen anything yet!" Bridgette: "Why did you have to SAY that, Geoff?!" Chris: "Full of action..." Heather: "Don't treat me as if I need charity, Alejandro. I'm perfectly capable of making it through the game WITHOUT your help!" Chris: "Full of surprises..." Tyler: "I believe this season will be my season to shine!" Chris: "And full of romance." Cody: "Sierra, you've really calmed down these past few days I've been with you." Chris: "This show is full of everything that is: Total Drama." Courtney: "You better believe it, or I wasn't a former--." Trent: "Shut up, Courtney!" Chris: "Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains," coming soon to a T.V. channel near you!" /

I hope you enjoy reading this new series as much as I do writing it! :D (Rated PG for some mild action, censored language, and occasional, rude humor.) Enough said! ;)

• Like 1

It's Chris McLean, not Chris McClean. :P Interesting idea, though.

Sorry, fixed it! In any case, here is the first chapter in my series of "Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains!"

Chapter One: Welcome to Mutiny Land!

(The camera opens on a long shot of a newly polished amusement park full of different games and rides, with a bunch of camera and light equipment seen throughout the park. Chris is standing in front of a theme park ride that looks just like himself, in the center of the camera's view.) Chris McLean: "Welcome loyal viewers, to a destiny that's sure to be on YOUR next vacation hot list spot to visit: Mutiny Land! This theme park, located in the middle of scenic California, is a loving love letter to myself. This prize took a lot of red tape to go through so that I could have it, and took a lot of interns that I had to go through just to test each ride; but I'm not here just to talk about my new theme park, I'm here to talk about something much more important. Since you, the loyal viewers, asked for it, Chef Hatchet and I pulled some strings, and we're bringing back 24 of the coolest contestants, who ever graced our fine show of competition. How did we do this, you might ask? (A slide show starts playing, pictures of the contestants appear as Chris announces them.)

We sent e-mail blasts, phone calls, and even old-fashioned letters to your favorite contestants: Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Justin, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, D.J., Geoff, LaShawna, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Owen, Sierra, and Alejandro, to come for a 'celebration.' (Slide show ends, camera shows the theme park again as Chris is walking through it.) We MIGHT have told the contestants they're just coming to help us celebrate the fifth season/year anniversary of our show's creation. Some of them MIGHT be a little T.O'd. when they find out the truth however, but I'm sure some of them will get over it, eventually! But you haven't even heard the BIGGEST news yet! Not only will all these classic contestants be competing together, they will do so divided for the first time, between heroes and villains! If that wasn't enough, because my theme park IS called Mutiny Land, contestants will have the opportunity to mutiny their own side, if they so desire. Come join us for a wild ride, as we--." (Chris' voice is drowned out as a jet lands on a nearby runway, stops, and wild fanfare begins to play, Chef walks on-screen.)

Chef Hatchet: "Chris, what in the world is going on here?!" Chris: "I don't know. I don't REMEMBER ordering this kind of stunt when planning out my season budget." (Chris and Chef hear a familiar voice coming from a loudspeaker.) Lady's Voice: "Presenting the first, and most GLAMOROUS contestant of all time, the co-host of Celebrity Manhunt and Total Drama Aftermath, the one, the only--." (Airplane door opens, Blainely appears.) Blainely: "The beautiful Blainely!" Chris: "Blainely?! What are YOU doing here?" (Blainely walks down the airplane steps to the ground.) Blainely: "You didn't think I'd miss out on a chance to promote myself, did you? One of your interns...I believe his name was Billy, told me about how you had planned out something cool for your new season of Total Drama and I knew that I just HAD to come along, on my PRIVATE LEAR JET!" Chef: "Why would Chris want YOU?! We didn't send YOU an invitation!" Blainely: "Chris has superiors who say different. But if you must know, I've been given special permission to be here. You see, the thing of it is, I have a chance to get my old co-hosting job of Celebrity Manhunt back, IF I fulfill a certain condition." Chef: "What condition is that?!"

Blainely: "That I agree to be a contestant on this season, play relatively fair and square, that means no cheating on YOUR account, Chef HACK-ett!" Chris: "HIS account?! You were the one who wanted--." Blainely interrupts: "And if I can successfully make it past the team merge, I'll fly on my PRIVATE LEAR JET to get my old job back, and get the fame and money I TRULY deserve!" Chris: "You mean you're actually going to try to WIN?!" Blainely scoffs: "Please, I'm not STUPID, unlike you, I know all the other contestants aren't ACTUALLY going to let me win the prize money. After I make it past the team merge, I'll throw a challenge at my convenience, and let myself get eliminated. That way, I can get on my PRIVATE LEAR JET and leave the rest of you to do your own thing. Does that sound fair, Chrisie-poo?" (Blainely starts to tickle Chris' cheek, but Chris slaps Blainely's arm down.) Chris: "Yes, I guess that's about as fair as we're going to get from you, and don't call me 'Chrisie-poo!' I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're IN, as a contestant, as long as you stop saying, 'Private Lear Jet.' I'm still miffed about the fact that I haven't got a replacement Private Lear Jet ever since Sierra blew my old one up."

Blainely: "Can I just say it one more time?" Chef: "Do we have a choice?" Blainely: "PRIVATE LEAR JET! Thank you, my darling! You won't regret this! I'll just get my matched luggage--. (runs inside and grabs a bunch of fake leopard fur bags and suitcases, and comes out.) --And I'll be on my way! Now, where are the contestants staying this season?" (Leaves off-screen to find a place to put her luggage.) Chris: "Something tells me that I'm already going to REGRET agreeing to this. Anyways, that's only one surprise you'll see, and I didn't even plan THAT one, right here on the brand-new season, we call, Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains!" Blainely off-screen: "I'm not going to be portrayed as EVIL, am I? Because that's the last thing I want!"

(Theme song plays, scenes show Chris riding on his own statue roller coaster, Alejandro pushing D.J. OFF the top of a water slide attraction into the water. In the water, Owen and Izzy are kissing each other. Out of the water, Harold and Duncan are fighting each other with water noodles, and Harold knocks Duncan into the water. Courtney sees this, gets angry, and starts chasing after Harold. Ezekiel sees this, and simply shakes his head in frustration. Camera pans to the right, Cody is smiling, because a short-haired Sierra is kissing him, while Heather and Gwen just stand and look at each other back to back, with nothing to say to each other. Camera pans forward into a ball-pit where Eva and LaShawna are wrestling with each other, until Chef Hatchet comes to break it up. A ball is thrown, and it transitions into Tyler throwing a beach ball to Justin on a beach section of the theme park, but it hits his face, causing Katie and Sadie to gasp, and Lindsay to kiss Tyler, and he smiles! On the beach, Blainely is interviewing Noah, who is completely bored with her efforts, while Bridgette and Geoff are surfing on the waves, until a shark appears and chases Geoff away. Beth appears in a fancy costume, twirling two fire batons, this transitions into a night scene, where Trent is shown to be the one playing guitar and singing the theme song. Camera pans out to show the Heroes on the right side, the villains on the left side, and a giant T.V. screen with Chef Hatchet and Chris McClean on the top of the screen. The screen image changes, and says: "Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains.")

"Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine. You guys are on my mind. You asked me what I wanted to be, and now I think the answer is plain to see, I want to be famous! I want to live close to the sun, well pack your bags, because I've already won. I've got everything to prove, there's nothing in my way, I'll get there one day, because I want to be famous! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na. I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous! I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous!" (Whistling as main title appears, and the screen fades to black. Camera fades from black and opens up on Chris in front of the Theme Park admission gates.) Chris: "Welcome back to Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains. Man, I am GOOD! Our other contestants should be arriving any moment now." (Car horns play "La Cucaracha," two limos, one colored green and the other colored red, drive up into two horizontal parking spaces in front of the theme park.) Chris: "Speak of the devil, here they are now!" Chef, holding a loud-speaker: "You may all come out, ONE at a time!"

(The green limo door opens, Bridgette steps out.) Bridgette: "This is weird; we're doing the re-union special at a theme park?" Chris: "Actually, this isn't so much of a re-union special as it is, a brand new season. You and everyone else are going to be participating in it!" Bridgette: "You mean I might have to look into the jerky eyes of that slimy liar, Alejandro?!" (The red limo door opens, a completely healed Alejandro steps out, wearing brand new black shades.) Alejandro: "I'm crushed that you could say such HURTFUL things, Bridgette! A Latin lover such as myself couldn't BRING himself to hurt such a delicate flower!" (Kneels down to try to kiss Bridgette's hand, but Bridgette whips it away from him.) Bridgette: "Fool me once, shame on you! But you won't be fooling me a second time!" Alejandro: "You can't blame a guy for trying!" LaShawna: "I think I can, though!" Alejandro: "LaShawna, what a pleasant surprise!" (LaShawna walks up to him, arms crossed, with a serious look on her face.) LaShawna: "Don't act so happy to see ME, Alejandro! After what you did to BOTH Bridgette and myself, you've got a lot of nerve thinking you can still talk the same way you did before you betrayed me!"

(Alejandro tries to act forgetful) Alejandro: "Uh, refresh my memory? In what way did I EVER betray you? I don't seem to recall such an incident." Harold: "I do though, and I must say that I'm not at all happy with how you conned me out of Total Drama World Tour. You tried to come between me and my girl! Not cool, Alejandro! Not cool!" (Alejandro mock cries) Alejandro: "Oh, boo, hoo-hoo. What are you going to do, arrest me?" Cody: "We might be able to arrange that!" (Alejandro feigns surprise) Alejandro: "Why, if it isn't my old final three buddy Cody, returning from Hawaii to mingle with the man who lost $1,000,000 to the beautiful, but treacherous, girl named Heather." Cody: "You deserve what you got and you know it!" Heather: "And I most certainly, agree!" (Alejandro becomes SERIOUSLY shocked) Alejandro: "Heather?! No, it's not possible! My brother Jose, told me you got crushed by a meteorite!" Heather: "Sorry to DISAPPOINT you, but as you can see, there hasn't been a meteorite made that could crush ME yet!" Gwen: "Sadly, I have to agree. If having her head shaved, her wig lost, and a tooth lost couldn't stop her, I don't know what can."

(Heather feigns pleasantness) Heather: "If it isn't my old pal, GWEN! Did they let you out of the dungeon for a nice weekend furlough?" Gwen: "Shut it, Heather! I'm not in the mood for your false compliments! I'm just here to tape this special, go back home, and never have to see YOU again for the rest of my life!" Chris: "About that, you're going to need to be here for LONGER than a special." (Gwen gets a shocked look) Gwen: "WHAT?! But your contract said--!" Chris interrupts: "If you had read the fine print of the contract like a SMART person would have, you would've seen quite clearly that the offer would bind you to appear in a competition." (Gwen gets a suspicious look) Gwen: "For HOW long?" Chris: "For the entire game! Or, until you're eliminated! Which ever comes first!" D.J.: "Should've known you'd rope us in with a catch like this." Gwen: "At least I won't be alone, maybe this season won't be so bad." Noah: "It better NOT be bad! I gave up my whole summer vacation to make this thing." Alejandro: "Well, if it isn't the man who called me a SLIMY eel, dripped in grease!" Noah: "In that case, I take back my 'compliment.' In fact, that statement is an insult, and you're the LAST thing I'm worried about this season!"

Alejandro: "Oh, really? And what would you be more worried about than ME?!" Sadie: "Katie, KATIE, are you HERE?!" Katie: "Here Sadie, here I AM!" Noah: "THAT, for one!" Sadie: "Oh my gosh, Katie! I can't believe they made us ride on separate limos!" Katie: "I know! Chris thinks its SO funny to separate us!" Sadie: "But Chris can NEVER truly separate us!" Katie: "I know, and united together, we can conquer anything! Eeeeeh!" Sadie: "Eeeeeh!" Noah mocks: "Eeeeeh, four seasons together and they are STILL doing it! Someone remind me to bang my head against a wall repeatedly the NEXT time they do that!" Geoff: "Come on, Noah. They're not THAT bad!" Noah: "Oh, really. And how did you come to THAT conclusion?" Geoff: "Simple, there are far worse things to worry about here!" Noah: "Like what?" (Izzy runs out and screams like a banshee) Izzy: "Eeeeeh-yahhhh!!!!" Geoff: "Like THAT, for one!" Izzy: "All right, where's Chef Hatchett?! EXPLOSIVO and he have got a little unfinished SCORE to settle! But first, where's Big O? Has anybody seen Big O?" (Green limo wiggles as Owen struggles to get out.) Owen: "Why...can't they EVER...make limo doors...in my...SIZE?!!!" (Finally pops free and walks to join his friends.)

Owen: "Chris, I think you seriously should start thinking about buying some King-size limos. The ones you've got are kind of small." Chris: "I'll see what I can do. Anyways Owen, I'll be the first one to welcome you to Mutiny Land!" Owen: "Mutiny Land? Is that anywhere near Doughnut Town? I'm kind of hungry." Chris: "You're ALWAYS hungry!" Owen: "Not ALWAYS! Sometimes I'm just sleepy, or high-strung." Chris: "Noted. Anyways, I'm sure Chef Hatchet can whip up something for you." Chef: "For the benefit of contestants, such as yourself, Owen, I'm providing a list of foods that I'm PRETTY sure have NOT passed their expiration date. They're the sugariest, sweetest, tangyest, crunchiest, saltiest, sourest, chocolotiest candies and junk food you'll EVER have the pleasure to eat!" (Owen gets wide, puppy eyes, drools, and gets excited.)

Owen: "Sugar, sweets, tangyness, crunchyness, saltyness, sourness, chocolates, candies, and junk food?! Sweet Mother MacArthur! Let me have some now!" Blainely: "Hold it! Chris, what is the big deal? My contract strictly stipulates that I'm NOT to be within a 500 yard radius of junk food!" Chris: "Tough luck for you then, BLAINELY! That's all you're going to get this season!" Blainely: "You CAN'T be serious!"

Chris: "I'm very serious! You'd be surprised how little money it takes to make the FDA look the other way when it comes to snack food." Owen: "Come on Blainely, it's going to be fun!" Blainely: "Fun, maybe. But it won't do a thing for my figure!" Gwen: "Who invited HER to be here?" Chris: "She just invited herself, and unfortunately, WE have to allow her to be here!" Blainely: "I don't want SPECIAL treatment, I just want the treatment that I truly DESERVE!" Noah: "And I can think of several ways of how YOU should be treated, M--." Blainely, threateningly: "Say the name, MILDRED, and your mouth will be minus one TONGUE!!!!" (Noah pulls his tongue back into his mouth and whispers under his breath.) Noah: "My fair lady killjoy!" Justin: "A fellow fame seeker! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Justin, but you can call me Justin: Model extraordinaire! I've got credentials in modeling my face, my hair, my body, my chiseled abs, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my nose, even my, ASSETS get their fair share of modeling time!" Noah: "Gee, SOMEONE spent a little too much time smelling the Narcissus Flowers today!" Justin: "You WISHED you looked THIS good!"

Noah: "And be THAT stupid? No thanks, I'll stick with my books, thank YOU very much!" Lindsay: "Come on, Neville. He's not THAT stupid!" Noah: "Well, if it isn't the tea kettle calling the pot, dull grey!" Lindsay: "I don't even know what a tea kettle or a pot have to do with anything, unless...are we having a cooking competition?" Alejandro: "No Lindsay, we are not." Lindsay: "Oh! Your name is...uh...Wait! Don't tell me! The name's Abacab, right?" Cody: "Abacab? Where in the world did YOU get Abacab?" Lindsay: "From the Genesis song. Don't you ever listen to them?" Gwen: "I definitely had Katie and Sadie pegged as 1980's music lovers, but Lindsay is a little surprising." Noah: "Touche, I actually have to agree with THAT point." Tyler: "The point you SHOULD be making, is why haven't we started this competition yet!" Lindsay: "Yay! My Tyler's competing again!" Tyler: "YES!!!! You STILL remember my name!" Lindsay: "Of course! I've been taking lessons in name remembering! I think I've got everyone figured now! There's Abacab, Bessie, Bridgette, B.J., Corville, Doug, Britney, Harvey, Kathie, E-Scope--." Izzy: "The name's EXPLOSIVO, now! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!"

Lindsay: "Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Gregory, LaPaula, Grace, Omar, Sienna, Complainer, and Ava." Eva: "I think you mean EVA!!!!" (Ominous music plays, Eva violently slams the red limo door open, and has red flames in her eyes!) D.J.: "AHHH!!!! Protect me! I can't afford dry-cleaning! I haven't paid for any life insurance! I want my MOMMY!!!!" Noah: "Wow. You're CLEARLY going to be the guy who slays THIS battle-axe! NOT!" Eva: "Listen closely, you little punk! And listen good! I am GOING to be WINNING this season and NOTHING, nobody can STOP ME!!!! So you better stay out of my WAY!!!!" Noah: "Yeah, I don't think THAT'S going to be too hard to do!" Gwen: "Okay, SOMEBODY seriously didn't get hugged enough as a child! Uhhh...Owen you hug her!" Owen: "What?! Why me?!" LaShawna: "Because WE don't want to get KILLED!" Beth: "She can't kill anybody, it's against the rules." (Beth walks out, wearing a fancy costume.) Blainely: "Wow. I didn't know there was someone else interested in wearing MY exclusive fashion design line!" Beth: "Oh yeah! You're that lady who took what would've been my chance to be a contestant on Total Drama World Tour."

Blainely: "A complete accident, rest assured, one that I WON'T be repeating again EVER, Geoff!" Geoff: "She's just saying that because she doesn't want me to say HER real name! Remember that Bridgette?" Bridgette: "How could I forget your time in the spotlight? (Starts singing) She also wears two pairs of pants, one size four and one size eight, so when she wears the bigger pair, you'll ask if she lost--." Blainely: "Zip it, surfer girl! Or I can arrange ANOTHER tour of Siberia for you!" Geoff: "I think you better stop. It took us FOREVER to get that one bear that followed you, back to his home land." Bridgette: "She's just jealous because HER time in the spotlight totally tanked!" Blainely: "It did not! And I could've won if Courtney would've JUST let me beat her in a fair tie-breaker!" Courtney: "I'd have to disagree with that." Cody: "Oh goody. We're letting the dumb-butts compete now?" Courtney: "I think that I shall IGNORE that snide comment, and pretend you said nothing!" Noah: "How about we pretend that YOU can't say anything at all?! Oh, even better! How about you DON'T say anything at all?! That would make us all REALLY happy!" Courtney: "If you think I'm going to dignify that with a proper response, you can keep on dreaming!"

Noah: "Come on, Courtney. Nobody expects you to dignify ANYTHING with a proper response! You haven't been proper since Duncan totally messed you up in season one!" Courtney: "So HELP me, Noah..." Noah: "Be a bigger dumb-butt? That's universally impossible, Courtney. Nobody can be a bigger dumb-butt than YOU, not even Russell Hantz from Survivor, and he's tried harder than anybody!" Courtney: "The first chance I get, I am SO going to vote you OUT!" Noah: "Ooh, I'm so scared of the lady without a brain! No offense, Lindsay." Lindsay: "None taken, Neville." Courtney: "I didn't come here to be insulted by a pathetic NOBODY such as you, I have far MORE important things to DO!" Noah: "Such as losing?!" Courtney: "Do you REALLY want to mess with me?!" Noah: "Oh, and what are you going to do? Debate me to death? You already TRIED that once when we were running for the body of the school student president, and you lost THAT one, to!" Courtney: "You obviously had THAT election rigged and you KNOW IT!!" Noah: "Typical dumb-butt, blames all of her failures and losses on everyone BUT herself! Why are you even here? I didn't ask for you to BE here!"

Courtney: "Well, I AM here all the same! And I'm not going away just because YOU don't WANT me here! So, what do you think about THAT, Mr. LOSER?!" Noah: "More than an eternal loser like YOU ever will, that's for sure!" Courtney: "AHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" (Storms off in an angry huff.) Noah: "She only hates me, because she knows I'm right." Owen: "You said it, little buddy!" Noah: "Owen, we talked about this, you are not to refer to me as, 'little buddy,' unless I specifically ask for you to do so." Owen: "Okay, little bud--I mean, Noah!" Noah: "Oy! Can we just get this car wreck on the road, already?" Ezekiel: "Wait! There's a car wreck? Did somebody die? I hope it's nobody I know." Harold: "And who would you know?" Ezekiel: "Lots of people! You'd be surprised by the things you'd find out about me if you just took the time to find out." Blainely: "It's a possibility, but only if you don't get eliminated first." Ezekiel: "You know what they say: third time IS the charm." Alejandro: "That's exactly what GWEN thought, and she lost to!" Gwen: "Oh, please! Don't bring THAT up again!" Duncan: "Bring WHAT, up again?" Trent: "I'd like to know, also." Gwen: "Refresh my memory, how did I get dragged into the middle of this?"

Trent: "Just admit it, you messed up like I did! You couldn't control your impulses, you let your desire to taste forbidden fruit get the best of you, it drove you to do crazy things, and it caused you to be eliminated! I became neurotic, but that's only because Duncan was getting on my nerves! He played me to get closer to you, and won a $1,000,000 as a result!" Duncan: "You have absolutely no proof that I EVER played you, OR Gwen!" Trent: "Not yet!" Sierra: "And it's completely possible that Trent COULD find evidence that YOU played BOTH Gwen AND Trent! I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that there is indeed some truth to that! You've done a lot of slimy things, Duncan!" Duncan: "Guilty as charged, I won't deny that, unlike Alejandro!" Alejandro: "You have no right to talk about me in that way!" Duncan: "I'll talk to you anyway I want, and you won't stop me!" Alejandro: "Want to bet?" Duncan: "And risk getting locked up in juvy again? No thanks. I made the mistake of betting weapons for money with a teacher one time, and he totally snitched me out!" Gwen: "I thought you said that you never wanted THAT fact to be revealed to anybody else."

Duncan: "I changed my mind. After my experience with Courtney, I don't really care WHAT anybody thinks about me anymore!" Gwen: "So much for the charmer! You're not half the man I THOUGHT you were!" Duncan: "Fine! I'm not. Now, are you satisfied?" Gwen: "No, just disappointed." Duncan: "You know, you're starting to sound like my mother and father. Or an authority figure. I HATE authority figures!" Gwen: "Well, you wouldn't get in so much trouble with them if you could JUST follow some rules!" Duncan: "Forget it!" Gwen: "Fine! See if I EVER kiss YOU again!" Duncan: "There will be others." Gwen: "I highly doubt that!" Chris: "All right then, everyone's here, everyone's familiar with each other, so come back after the commercial break where the contestants will find out the first surprise of this season. Namely, Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains." Heather: "What?! No Total Drama Scumbags AGAIN?! You're REALLY getting on my NERVES, Chris!"

Villains:

1. Eva. 2. Noah. 3. Justin. 4. Katie. 5. Izzy/Explosivo! 6. Courtney. 7. Harold. 8. D.J. 9. Duncan. 10. Heather. 11. Blainely. 12. Alejandro.

Heroes:

1. Ezekiel. 2. Tyler. 3. Cody. 4. Beth. 5. Sadie. 6. Trent. 7. Bridgette. 8. Lindsay. 9. Geoff. 10. LaShawna. 11. Gwen. 12. Owen. 13. Sierra. / Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of this series! B)

Here is the second chapter in the ongoing season!

Chapter Two: Blackmail!

(The camera opens up on an amphitheater that's completely colored red on the left half, and completely colored green on the right half. The contestants are all grouped together in the middle, standing below the stage where Chris is standing.) Chris McLean: "Welcome back to Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains, where all of your favorite contestants, and BLAINELY, are now gathered in this uniquely colored amphitheater in the middle of my amusement park called, Mutiny Land!" Blainely: "And just what was THAT comment supposed to mean?" Chris: "Take it however you want to, BLAINELY, I'm not going to bother providing subtext to YOU!" Owen: "Don't worry Blainely, I'll provide all the subtext you want!" Blainely, sarcastically: "Great!" Eva: "You still haven't told anybody when it is that I will be WINNING!!!!" Chris: "Cool your jets, Eva. You all have to play through my challenges first. The first thing to remember, is that there will be about 20 immunity challenges, give or take a few depending on what actually happens, and only the FEW contestants who manage to beat and outlast all the others, will have a chance of winning the grand prize." Justin: "And why would I risk breaking my neck again for just $1,000,000 in prize money?"

Chris: "Because this time, the prize money isn't JUST a $1,000,000; to make the game more interesting, we've upped the grand prize reward to $2 MILLION in cold hard cash!" Noah: "Double the reward money, now I'm actually kind of interested!" Chris: "But that's not all, because this season, based on the random placing any contestant ends up getting, it is possible that when someone gets eliminated, they could wind up walking away with anywhere from $1,000 to a whole $1,000,000! But there IS a catch, not EVERY eliminated contestant will walk away with money. Also, while the prize money you can walk away with WILL go up accordingly the longer you stay in the game, you will NOT be told which challenges will wind up with the eliminating player walking away with money. And you will not be told so until after everyone has voted in an elimination ceremony. So, it is my humble suggestion that you play as hard as you can, for as much money as you can!" Alejandro: "This should be pretty sweet for you indeed, my sweet Heather. Me and you, you and me, crushing all of these foolish peons like flies, they won't know what hit them!"

Heather scoffs: "Don't treat me as if I need YOUR charity, Alejandro! I'm perfectly capable of making it through the game WITHOUT your help!" Alejandro: "Suit yourself, it will LITERALLY be your loss!" Heather: "I've been told THAT before!" Chris: "IF you two are done BICKERING like the couple of stubborn lovebirds I KNOW you are but won't admit..." Heather AND Alejandro simultaneously: "No, we're NOT! Hey, I was talking to Chris McLean, not YOU!" Chris continues: "I will now explain how both the teams and elimination ceremonies will work this season, including the reason why we're holding this season in Mutiny Land." Katie: "Yeah, like I've been wanting to know, what was the deal of putting Sadie on a different limo from the one I rode on?! You know perfectly well that Sadie and I don't like to be apart from each other!" Chris: "About that, there's a particular reason why you were put on those different limos. You see, those colored limos weren't just for show, they in fact represented which team AND side you belong on!" Lindsay: "Speaking of sides, I like being photographed on the RIGHT side of my face, I was told it would look more 'photo-realistic' for my potential modeling career, right Tyler?"

Tyler: "It was actually 'photogenic,' but close enough." Chris: "We're not talking about modeling, we're talking about team dynamics! It's time for ALL of you to find out WHY you came in on the particular limos that you rode in on! Chef Hatchet, come onstage and explain it to them!" (Chef Hatchet stomps onstage wearing a familiar scowl.) Chef: "Chris, where is my paycheck?!" Chris: "It's uhhh...in the mail!" Chef: "Again?!" Chris: "I'm not making it up, so don't blame me, I didn't INVENT the U.S. Postal System, although I did invent the INTERNET!" Lindsay: "I thought Al Sharpton invented the hairnet!" Tyler: "It's 'Al Gore' who claimed to invent the INTERNET, and I seriously doubt either he or Chris are telling the truth about that." Lindsay: "Oh, RIGHT!! I always get those two mixed up!" Gwen: "Remind me, why are you in a relationship with her again?" LaShawna: "My girl's got a point, Lindsay is as dense as a block of marble!" Lindsay: "Thanks!...I think!" Tyler: "I don't care, I love her anyways!" Ezekiel: "I guess love truely is blind."

Chris: "People, I think you're forgetting that Chef has to SAY something IMPORTANT!" Chef: "Thank you. Now everyone, listen up people and listen good, if you're NOT ready to mutiny ANYONE in this game, you might as well go home NOW!" Chris: "Chef is quite right. There is a very good reason why this place is called Mutiny Land; it's not just a fancy title, it's one of the main rules of the game." Bridgette: "How could that be?" Chris: "I'm glad you asked. You see, everyone who rode here on the RED Limo is now a member of Team VILLAINS!" Katie shocked: "What do you mean in telling me I'M a villain?! What have I ever done that's considered villainous?!" Chris: "Well you DID call Sadie ugly and fat that one time!" Katie: "That's just great! One mistake, and I'm paying for it for the rest of my life!" Noah: "I could say the same thing about COURTNEY'S parents!" Courtney: "Bite me!" Noah: "Only in your sick fantasies!" Courtney: "Are you saying I'm perverted?!" Noah: "Of course not...for a girl attracted to Ron Jeremy!!" Owen: "Good one, Noah!" (Owen raises himself up for a high five, but Noah just stands still.) Noah: "This is neither the time, nor the place, Owen. You're not exactly on my team, now are you?" (Owen lowers himself.)

Owen: "You could still be buddies with me." Noah: "I'll consider it, IF I survive crazy girl." Izzy: "Noah, has anybody told you that you sound really cute when you say funny stuff like that?!" Noah: "Who said I was even TRYING to be funny?" Sierra: "AWKWARD!!" Chris: "So that means that everyone who rode here on the GREEN Limo is now a member of Team HEROES!" Bridgette shocked: "WHAT?! Is Ezekiel on the same side as ME?!" (Looks to Ezekiel for a possible answer.) Ezekiel: "Don't look at me, Bridgette. I'm just as surprised to be on the same side as you are on this Heroes Team." Sadie: "Chris, what about Katie?! Can't you overlook just one moment of weakness and let her be on my team, PLEASE?" Izzy: "I could switch teams so the two of them can be together like I did the last time!" Chris imitates buzzer: "Ehhh!! Wrong, and wrong! There actually WILL be an opportunity for team switching, but there is a procedure you have to follow first." Noah: "And what procedure would THAT happen to be?"

Chris: "I'm glad you asked. You see, the contestants on Team Villains will be bunked up in the red hotel rooms on the left side of my park. The contestants on Team Heroes will be bunked up in the green hotel rooms on the right side of my park. Now even though you were placed onto your teams based on the many various actions you have performed in the past, you may not necessarily agree with the decision. To this end, I have decided to bring in a twist to make the game more interesting." Noah: "And probably more confusing!" Chris: "Probably not for YOU, though! You see, the principle of playing this game in Mutiny Land, is that each and every contestant has the opportunity to mutiny from their OWN team, into the exact opposite team!" Trent: "Why would somebody choose to mutiny people on their own team?" Chris: "There are many different reasons. It could be for game strategy, maybe somebody wants to experiment, maybe Courtney--I mean 'SOMEBODY,' could be ANNOYING everyone!" (Courtney growls angrily.) Chris: "And the tool for being able to mutiny, is located inside of a box WE call, the Box of Mutiny!" D.J.: "And what is the purpose of the Box of Mutiny?"

Chris: "I'm glad you asked. You see, inside the Box of Mutiny, you will find the BALL of MUTINY, which is easy to tell because it is blue AND it has my face on it!" Noah sarcastically: "Nice touch!" Chris genuinely: "Thank you!" Noah: "That wasn't a COMPLIMENT!" Chris: "I'll still take it as one!" Noah: "Somehow, I figured you would." Chris: "The Box of Mutiny containing the BALL of MUTINY, will be in a place that is accessible to both Heroes and Villains. A middle, yellow ground area of my park, called the Neutral Grounds. During the game, any contestant can pack their bags from the team their currently on, grab the BALL of MUTINY, and take it with them when they go over to the other team. That is the ONLY way to make your transfer to the other side official! Otherwise, Villains aren't allowed to mingle with Heroes, and vice versa." Cody: "And this Ball of Mutiny could be used by ANYONE?!"

Chris: "Even multiple times by the same person, if so desired! But there is a trick to using the Ball of Mutiny; the Ball of Mutiny WON'T become active until AFTER the first elimination ceremony, so everyone will have to endure at least ONE immunity challenge on their original teams. Second, the Ball of Mutiny can only be used by ONE person from ONE team at any ONE time, and they can ONLY use it to Mutiny BEFORE another Immunity Challenge takes place, and not AFTER an Immunity Challenge has taken place but before the Elimination Ceremony can take place. If the Ball of Mutiny gets played before an Immunity Challenge, it must stay at the Hotel Rooms where the Mutinying player has decided to go to, and the Ball of Mutiny can not be used again by ANYONE until AFTER the following Elimination Ceremony has taken place. So if you DO decide to mutiny, choose your mutiny WISELY!" Geoff: "Like I'd EVER want to mutiny and leave Bridgette behind!" Bridgette: "I'm so glad you said that Geoff! It was so lonely for me to be a contestant on World Tour without you. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep a better focus on the game this season!"

Chris: "One more thing, there are two different types of Confessional places this season; the regular one, AND the Elimination one." Courtney: "What's the difference between the two?" Chris: "I'm glad you asked!" (Chris pushes a button on a remote control, and it turns on a large T.V. screen behind the contestants.) (Confessional; camera shows a candy food store that Chris is standing in.) Chris: "The normal confessionals are to be made in Chris' Candy Store, trademark patent pending, and all mine!" (Camera switches.) (Confessional; camera shows a mostly empty hotel lobby, filled with the occasional sweeper or duster, that Chef is standing in.) Chef: "And this is the Elimination Confessional. When a contestant is eliminated, they must ride the Roller Coaster of Shame, it will take them to this hotel lobby, the Lobby of Losers, where they must record one final Elimination Confessional. This signifies they are OUT of the game, and they can NEVER compete IN it again, EVER! (Realizes what Chris has done) Wait a minute, this isn't a funny JOKE, Chris!" (End Confessional, camera switches back to the amphitheater.)

Chris: "So there you have it, the basic rules of the game, the purpose of competing in Mutiny Land and no loose ends on MY end to account for. Now are there any questions from the contestants before they go put their stuff away in their hotel rooms?" (Before anyone can even raise their hand, Courtney steps right in front of Chris.) Courtney: "I don't HAVE a question, but I DO have a statement, so listen up now, and listen good! You all may think that this is YOUR season to win! Well, you would be wrong! Especially Gothy and Backstabber!" Noah: "I think she means Gwen and Gwen's EX-Boyfriend, Duncan!" Courtney: "I am the ONLY one who even has a CHANCE of WINNING this season, so if you don't want me to CRUSH you humiliatingly, you can save yourself the trouble and quit NOW!" Gwen: "You know what Courtney? This stupid noise comes out of your mouth whenever you open it--oh wait! That's YOU TALKING!!!!" Courtney: "Don't you DARE mock me!! I WILL stay, I WILL fight, and I WILL win!" Noah: "Do you seriously believe EVERYTHING you say?!" Courtney: "You better believe it, or I wasn't a former--!" Trent: "Shut up, Courtney!" Eva: "Finally! It's about time SOMEONE else said it!"

(All of the other contestants leave which leaves Courtney fuming.) Courtney shouts: "Hey, wait a minute! Get BACK here, I am talking HERE! You do not WALK away from the future winner of this show and the eventual ruler of the WORLD!!!! You will stay if you don't want to regret your FUTURE!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!!! AUGH!!!!" (Confessional. Courtney: "I have never been so angry at EVERYBODY in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Who do they think they ARE?! If they think they can IGNORE me, they're WRONG! They are going to be so SORRY when I CRUSH THEM and HUMILIATE THEM like they have NEVER been humiliated BEFORE! Than they'll see that they should NEVER blow OFF a former COUNSELOR IN TRAINING!" /

Ezekiel: "It really galls me how Courtney has this entire behavior about her, and she thinks she's absolutely right about everything. Well, you know what? Everyone else just paints me as this sort of freaky prairie boy who lives out in the sticks and has no skills to offer. Well, I'm here to say I'm NOT going to be restricted to THEIR one-dimensional definitions of me! I have opinions about things, and yes, some opinions I have had have not always been good ones. Yes, I did once say guys were stronger than girls, but I couldn't know that was not necessarily the truth. I was home-schooled most of my life, I never had the opportunity to meet many girls. So when I found out I was wrong, I said I was sorry, and I meant it. But in my opinion, Courtney just has this complete inability to admit that she's wrong about ANYTHING! If she's not careful, she could wind up losing humiliatingly!" (End Confessional)

(The Heroes arrive at their Hotel Rooms, fully furnished with all the luxuries of the real world.) Beth: "Wow, this is so AMAZING! I never thought that Chris would give us a place where are lodgings would be THIS comfortable! I'm going to have so much FUN this season! And that's perfect for me, because that's what I want to do more than anything else this season!" Sierra: "I wouldn't get TOO comfortable, you know how Chris is like! If he's allowing us to stay in a place that's THIS nice, that can only mean he has some BRUTAL challenges waiting in the wings to make up for it!" Cody: "Still, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves. I never really got the opportunity to enjoy your company the last season we were together." Sierra: "Technically, that was only one season we've been together so far, but who's counting?! Okay, I am! But only if you want me to, Cody! I don't want to weird you out like I did last season!" Cody: "You can count the seasons if you want to, I don't mind." Sierra cheers: "O.M.G!!!! Cody, with your help, this will be the best season I've ever HAD!" Cody romantically: "Sierra, with YOUR help, this will be the best SEASON I've ever had as well!" Sierra: "I'll let you pick out the first room!"

Cody: "As long as it's a room you'll want to come visit!" (They leave the lobby to pick a hotel room.) Gwen: "Ha! I told you the Sierra/Cody relationship would be real, pay up!" (Geoff grabs a $20 bill and gives it to Gwen.) Geoff: "Oh, man!!" Owen: "That's one bet I would've lost, that's for sure!" (The Villains arrive at their Hotel Rooms, all of which more resemble a Middle-Aged Torture Chamber rather than any ACTUAL Hotel Room!) Heather: "13th Century much?! What is Chris' deal THIS time?!" Blainely: "If I know Chris, and I think I do, this is all part of his elaborate scheme to match a hotel theme to the theme of the team we're playing on, no doubt a part of his plan to make the game tough for me in an attempt to make me quit! But if he thinks he can run ME out, I've got news for that old goat; I'm sticking it out!" Duncan: "And I'd say I'd rather be ANYWHERE BUT HERE!" Blainely: "Complaining again, huh Duncan? You should be glad that you don't have anything to TRUELY complain about, YET!" Duncan suspiciously: "What's that supposed to mean, BLAINELY?! IF, that's even your REAL name!" (Blainely momentarily eyes Duncan in angrily suspicion, but quickly calm downs.)

Blainely: "I'm meaning that Sierra was more right than you would give her credit for. You see, there is PROOF that YOU messed up with Gwen and Trent's relationship, and I have the recorded evidence to PROVE it!" (Pulls out a D.V.D. in a clear plastic case, marked, "For Private Use ONLY!") Duncan nervously: "You have VISUAL footage?!" Blainely smugly: "With audio, to. Even Chris hasn't seen THIS footage yet, because if he HAD, he would've known that YOU broke the rules for season two, and you KNOW what happens to WINNING contestants who break rules on Chris' game shows." Duncan meekly says: "They lose anything they might have won, and it goes to the other contestant who made the Final Two." Blainely, in sing-song: "That's right!! So, unless you want to look like the royal jerk you truely are, you will listen to my deal!" Duncan nervously: "What deal is THAT?! Where did you even GET such footage, anyways?!"

Blainely: "An intern named Billy gave it to me. He was so nervous to have even RECORDED what he saw, he was willing to take it to the grave, but I convinced him otherwise. And my deal is quite simple, you will help keep me safe in elimination challenges and ceremonies that we may or may not face. In other words, you will help me to win and make me look good, and keep me safe from being voted off. Agree to this deal, and I WON'T show anybody the proof that's in the pudding. But disagree or BREAK my deal, I'll have to show Chris and the ENTIRE world, the DESPICABLE thing you DID that caused Trent to go crazy!" Duncan scared: "No! You can't DO that! If my parole officer sees what I did in ORDER to win that season, he will throw me into juvenile hall AGAIN forever! Or worse!!" Blainely, with fake, sweet, sincerity: "So I take it that we have a deal?" Duncan, defeated: "I have no choice. I'll protect you in elimination challenges." Blainely: "Thank you! Now don't forget, if you fail in YOUR part of the bargain, the WHOLE WORLD will see your CRIME!"

(Confessional. Duncan: "I don't believe it! I just DON'T believe it! How could Blainely, of all people, be the one to show me my greatest weakness?! Nobody was to have SEEN what I did, NOBODY! Because if they had, they'd be DEAD! Who is this Billy anyways?! And because Blainely conned that Intern into giving her that D.V.D., she's now able to boss me and control me however she pleases! Who would've thought she could do something so malicious; and so brilliant at the same time?!" / Blainely chuckles: "Duncan has only got a small taste of the blackmail and deceit I'm ready to employ to achieve what I'M ready to do this season! Those fools have no idea what I'm TRUELY capable of! Once I get my game groove on, they won't know what hit them!" (End Confessional) Chris over hotel loud-speakers: "Attention contestants, the first elimination challenge is about to begin! Please have all of your belongings packed away, and come to the theme park attraction/obstacle course called, The Maze of Haze."

Bridgette: "So our first challenge is just a maze?" Geoff: "Chris REALLY must be losing his touch!" (Confessional. Bridgette: "There is a really important, unwritten rule in Total Drama that SHOULD be a very IMPORTANT written rule; never, EVER say Chris is losing his touch!" (End Confessional) (The camera shows the Contestants are looking at a BIG, HUGE, Maze filled with dozens of obstacles that induce pain, burning, bruising, cuts, scrapes, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and explosive diarrhea!) Geoff meekly: "Of course I, could be wrong!" / To Be Continued...in the next Episode! / Chris: "In the next episode of Total Drama Heroes Vs. Villains, there comes a time when every contestant, hero or villain, must take a stand for themselves, and prove their worth as a contestant to the entire team. One side will win big and gain respect for one of their own, one side will fall BIG and lose ALL respect for one of their own! Find out in the exciting chaos coming soon to a T.V. channel near you!" /

Villains: 1. Eva. 2. Noah. 3. Justin. 4. Katie. 5. Izzy/Explosivo! 6. Courtney. 7. Harold. 8. D.J. 9. Duncan. 10. Heather. 11. Blainely. 12. Alejandro.

Heroes: 1. Ezekiel. 2. Tyler. 3. Cody. 4. Beth. 5. Sadie. 6. Trent. 7. Bridgette. 8. Lindsay. 9. Geoff. 10. LaShawna. 11. Gwen. 12. Owen. 13. Sierra. / I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing it! :D Enough said! ;)

Sorry for the delay! :HappyHalloween: Here is my latest chapter for the ongoing season!

Chris McLean, standing inside of a ticket booth, says: “Last time on Total Drama: Heroes Vs Villains, 24 contestants, and one UNWELCOME guest, arrived at my brand new theme park of Mutiny Land, to participate in a brand new season of challenges and game twists! And already, we have had quite a few shocked reactions! Katie felt hurt and betrayed when she found out SHE would be a villain, playing against Sadie who was a hero, Bridgette was SHOCKED to find out that somehow, Ezekiel was on the same Hero Team she was, and everyone was just plain annoyed by Courtney’s COMPLETE inability to shut up for a NANO-Second! But the most surprising news of all was revealed by Blainely, who has a D.V.D. with footage of events from my show that even I haven’t seen, and it concerns Duncan? What could possibly be contained on the D.V.D. that would cause Duncan to agree to make an uneasy alliance with Blainely? I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure we’ll ALL find out, eventually! Now the contestants are ready to play THEIR first challenge! One that caused no fewer than FOURTY interns to go to the hospital for EXTREME medical emergencies!” Bridgette reads aloud, a sign that says: “The Maze of Haze is a challenge that can and probably WILL cause pain, burning, bruising, cuts, scrapes, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and explosive diarrhea!!!!” D.J. nervously says: “I guess it can’t be THAT bad!!!! I already did HALF of that stuff this morning!” (Theme song and montage plays.)

Chapter Three: Running of the Mouth

The camera opens back up on all of the contestants, looking nervously at the maze ahead. From what they can see, the maze contains dangerous objects and obstacles, with sharp spikes, burning fires, non-lethal toxic slime, electrical charges, hot lasers, poison arrows, giant wooden hammers, pitfalls, and a LOT of different pie-themed traps. Noah says: “Well, THIS is a fine kettle of fish!” Lindsay says: “That’s weird; I don’t see any kettles, fish, kettles that have fish, fish kettles, or fish kettles with fish ANYWHERE in this maze!” Tyler says: “I believe Noah was using what I believe is called a ‘metaphor.’ Lindsay: “That would explain why I didn’t understand it. The metaphor’s that Noah uses; they ALWAYS go over my head!” Harold says to LaShawna: “EVERYTHING always goes over Lindsay’s head!” And LaShawna nods in agreement. Chris says: “Ladies, gentlemen, and dead Courtney—I mean, dead girl walking, it is time to listen to me!” Courtney yells: “What was THAT supposed to mean?!” Noah replies: “Only that Chris thinks that your capacity for rational decisions is completely over-powered by your obsession to make a total dumb-butt of yourself in front of everybody even when you don’t actually think that is what you’re doing only because that thought never crosses your own mind.” Owen scratches his head and says: “I’m confused. What are you telling her?” Noah answers: “To put it more simply, she has a severe running of the mouth and both Chris and I think that Courtney is COMPLETELY dumber than mud!”

Courtney says: “You’re the DUMB one for even THINKING that such a thing is possible! And another thing Chris, what is with the unwarranted INSULT?!” Chef says: “I wouldn’t call it unwarranted, you get only what you give.” Chris says: “And I just call it like I see it. There’s no award for the most unwanted talking in the world DESPITE what you might have heard from your lawyers, Courtney!” Courtney screams: “Are you SAYING that you’re going to SHUT ME UP?!!!” Blainely mockingly says: “Why Courtney, whatever gave you THAT completely correct idea?!” Courtney shouts: “Over MY dead body!” Gwen sarcastically says: “Darn it! You figured out the rest of the plan! Sorry Eva, the ‘Nancy Kerrigan’ is off!” Eva is seen holding a metal pipe and reluctantly puts it down. Eva says: “Curses! I really wanted to use that 2X4!” Chris says: “You may yet get your chance in this first challenge! The Maze of Haze is filled with some of the most potentially life-threatening obstacles that have EVER made my interns BEG for mercy! Both Heroes AND Villains are going to have to try their best to navigate their way through this maze!” Justin asks: “Excuse me, but how can someone, as gorgeous as I am; POSSIBLY be considered villainous?” Chris answers: “Don’t ask me, Chef had the final say as to who went into their specific, initial team.” Cody says: “That would make a lot of sense, as that would explain why D.J. is on the Villains Team.” Trent says: “And the only villainous thing that D.J. has ever done was being FORCED to sabotage the Killer Grips’ chances of winning!” Chris continues: “At any rate, you should all try to avoid the traps and other stuff as much as possible, and there IS a time limit!”

A blond-haired, male intern walks on-screen, pushing a giant hourglass towards Chef Hatchet. Blainely says: “Hi Billy; thanks once again for giving me that D.V.D!” And as Billy smiles and blushes meekly, Chris says: “Hey! Interns on my show aren’t SUPPOSED to have names!” Blainely says: “You’re just jealous that I know the names of every single intern on YOUR show even when you don’t know the name of a single intern!” Sierra says: “How she ever managed to pull THAT one off, I’ll never know!” Duncan threateningly says: “Billy! So help me if you DON’T take that D.V.D. back from Blainely right now…!” Blainely crosses her arms and says: “You will do what, Duncan? There are at least three other people here who would just SCREAM if they saw the contents of the D.V.D. I currently have ON my person! And as far as Courtney is concerned…in all honesty, she probably would not care as much!” (Confessional) Courtney says: “What DID Duncan do? Not that I care! He betrayed me, so as far as I’m concerned we are SO over! Just like 8 track tapes and vinyl records are OVER!” / Duncan says: “How was Blainely so prepared for my counter plan to stop her plan?! Anytime I use my great skills of sabotage to destroy Harold’s chances of winning, his counter plans ALWAYS fail when compared with MY prowess!” / Blainely says: “If there is one thing a great T.V. show host needs to know how to do, it’s how to read people. A T.V. show host, who can accurately look at a person’s facial expressions, both subtle and otherwise, can accurately find out what a person is going to do before they do it. I’ve read Duncan over thoroughly, and believe me, there is NOTHING there that I can’t handle!” (End Confessional)

Duncan sighs and says: “I’ll just stand right here and let Billy go.” Blainely pats Duncan on the head and says: “Good boy! I KNEW you’d see things MY way!” And LaShawna eyes Blainely suspiciously. (Confessional) LaShawna says: “If there’s one thing Duncan is NOT known for doing, it is for seeing things from another person’s perspective. I should know, because I’ve tried. I may not know what game Blainely is trying to play with Duncan, but the contents of that D.V.D. MUST, be some majorly bad stuff for Duncan if he’s willing to put up with Blainely’s shenanigans!” (End Confessional) Chris says: “Chef, get ready to flip the hourglass over on my command. This maze is only part one for today’s challenge!” Sadie asks: “What’s for part two?” Chris answers: “Only the contestants who are able to make it through the Maze of Haze BEFORE time runs out will find out what part two contains. But don’t worry, it will be a LOT easier than this; hopefully!” (Confessional) Sadie says: “It figures that Chris won’t just tell us all already what he’s got planned out for us. And the worst part of it is the fact that I can’t ask Katie for her input on the matter all because she’s supposed to be a villain! I hope Chris’ profiling of us won’t change us for the worse!” / Izzy says: “As far as I’m concerned, Katie knows NOTHING of what it’s like to be a REAL villain, not like my good friend EXPLOSIVO!!!! When they least expect it, EXPLOSIVO will come out and blow ALL of them away! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!” (End Confessional)

Chris says: “Contestants, use and do whatever it takes to get to the end of this maze! On your marks, get set—(Billy blows a whistle, Chef turns the giant hourglass over)—GO!!!! And they’re off! Which contestants will manage to make it ALL the way through my maze? And will any of them will be happy about it when they do? Find out the answers AFTER these important messages!” (Commercial Break) In the Maze of Haze, Lindsay, Tyler, Gwen, and Trent are seen running down one of the hazardous passages. This is complicated by the fact that there are huge squares of the maze floor that suddenly rise up and fall without running, forcing the four contestants to have to think about how and WHERE to move before they move! Gwen says: “Is it just me, or does this section of a maze, seem like it was ripped right out of a video game?” Trent answers: “I’m not sure, but I wish Harold was here so we could know for sure. He’s probably a HUGE expert on this type of stuff!” Lindsay says: “It is okay, you two should just do what Tyler is doing!” Tyler is doing carefully timed jumps and running jumps to get through the moving platforms of the maze! Tyler says: “I hope my team at home is watching! I think I’m breaking home records!” Lindsay claps and says: “Yeah, Tyler! Keep up the good work!”

(Confessional) Tyler says: “I know there are people like Sierra who watch this show, and wonder whether or not the contestants on the Total Drama series ever take the time to watch our past performances. As far as I’m concerned, I’ve looked at my past performances, and I can safely say that my biggest physical weakness was overconfidence, and not thinking about what to do before I did it. This season, I intend to put my past mistakes to rest for good! I believe this season will be my season to shine!” (End Confessional) In another section of the maze, Eva is running in front of Alejandro, Justin, and Noah. Although Eva and Alejandro are moving through the fiery section of their maze with confidence and bravery, Justin keeps flinching every few feet, while Noah doesn’t even try to run and walks as slowly as possible through the fire, carefully gauging the time when fire embers fall down and try to burn him. Eva shouts: “This ISN’T Day Care Camp! This is a FREAKING challenge! If you don’t want to get your BUTT kicked across this maze, you two better MOVE IT!” Justin nervously shouts: “Excuse me! But my daily routine involves facials, manicures, pedicures, and a full body massage! It does NOT involve getting burned to a crisp!” Noah, completely bored by the ordeal says: “And I make it a point to never exceed the speed limit of a turtle, I might get whiplash.” Eva threateningly says: “If I HAD a whip ON me, you’d learn the TRUE meaning of a whiplash!” Alejandro charmingly says: “Simmer down, my fair senorita. If they want to be slow on purpose, let them. They’re just two good samples of dead weight we can get rid of any time we want. If we lose, we just vote for one of them.”

Eva gains an EVIL smile and says: “Alejandro, you’re speaking MY language!” (Confessional) Eva says: “If there is one thing I can’t stand, it’s total LOSERS! Weaklings like Justin and Noah have absolutely no PLACE in a game show like this! They need to stay away from MY winning ability if they don’t want to suffer the dire CONSEQUENCES!” / Alejandro says: “It’s quite easy to give Eva a winning idea as long as you know the right way to word it. Never let a potential accomplice find out that you ALSO think of them as a good example of dead weight. And in case something goes wrong, you won’t miss TOO much in case they no longer fit into MY plan of winning!” / Noah says: “It’s not that I DON’T have any athletic skills, I just choose NOT to use them, if I can avoid it! I certainly don’t have to let Alejand-jerk know about it! As long as I keep his expectations of my potential athletic skills low, I can in turn get away with more! I am the man with the brains to make a sure-fire plan!” (End Confessional) In another section of the maze, Owen, Sadie, Bridgette, and Geoff are busy dodging the flowing streams of non-lethal toxic ooze as they try to find the right path through the maze. Owen says: “Man, this gross stuff reminds me of that alien maze three of us faced in that alien movie challenge!” Bridgette says: “Don’t remind me! I still have regrets of thinking with only my heart instead of listening to my mind.” Geoff says: “We got a good Aftermath show out of the deal, though.” Bridgette says: “True, but nothing beats the adrenaline rush of racing through a challenge!” And just then, Bridgette trips over a loose camera wire, and is about to fall into a giant coconut cream pie, but Geoff grabs the back of Bridgette’s sweater just in time!

Geoff says: “Hang on! I’ve got you!” Bridgette romantically says: “I’m glad that you do!” (Confessional) Bridgette says: “For this season, Geoff and I have developed a professional strategy. We keep the mushy stuff to a minimum, and our professional attitudes to a maximum!” / Sadie sighs: “Geoff’s love for Bridgette, and vice-versa, is so pure. I wish I had a love like that. I wish Justin would take me in his arms and sweep me off my feet.” / Owen says: “Seeing Bridgette and Geoff making with their little romance scene reminded me of the love I had for Izzy. And in all honesty, I still kind of love her. But how do you tell someone that you love them without hurting their feelings when you tell them that it hurts you when they accidentally hurt you? I guess I now get what Duncan meant when he said that Courtney drove him crazy, but she also drove him CRAZY!” (End Confessional) In another section of the maze, Blainely, Katie, Heather, and Harold have to avoid the dangerous electrical charges that keep shooting out at random through various places in the walls and the floor. Katie sadly says: “This is so dangerous! A girl like me doesn’t deserve to get put through this!” Heather sternly says: “Suck it up, Little Miss Sunshine! If you’re going to be on Team Villains, you better learn to toughen up!” Harold says: “Not everyone has had the upbringing that you had, Heather.” Heather says: “Don’t remind me! It is a royal, pain in the neck every single day I have to be around my bratty little brother Damien! He is the WORST!” Katie is in awe and says: “Worse than you? And you LIVE with him?” Heather answers: “Only until I’m 18, or I gain a lot of money, whichever comes first!” (Confessional)

Katie says: “Heather may not exactly be a good social model to look up to, but she DOES know how to handle tough situations like this. So I guess until I can get back with Sadie, Heather might be a good person to align with.” / Heather says: “In all honesty, I’m surprised that Chef Hatchet still considers me a villain. After everything Courtney and Alejandro have done, even some of MY outrageous schemes seem downright tame, even by MY standards! Still, this doesn’t put me in a terrible position! As long as I stay on Team Villains, I can keep a close eye on Alejandro and all the other villains, just to make sure they don’t ace me out of winning all the money that I possibly can!” (End Confessional) Harold asks: “Blainely; isn’t there a SAFER way we can go that doesn’t involve this dangerous electricity?” Blainely answers: “Safer? Yes. Fast? No. If we want to get to the end of the maze before anyone else, such as Courtney McBratFace, the way I have decided we shall go will get us to the end the fastest!” Heather asks: “And just HOW, did you figure THAT one out? Make out with one of the interns?” Blainely answers: “Nothing THAT drastic…YET, anyways! I discreetly smuggled a G.P.S. system with me before we came here! I computed in all possible route combinations in order to determine which one would lead us to the exit the soonest!” Harold asks: “And that’s legal?” Blainely answers: “Nothing that Chris has said or written down in contracts, indicate that it ISN’T legal!” (Confessional) Chris says: “I hate to admit it, but she’s completely right! Man; she’s good!” (End Confessional) Blainely whips out her G.P.S. system, looks at it and says: “This is the right way; north by northwest!”

Harold says: “Watch out for low-flying airplanes.” Confused, Heather asks: “Say what?” Harold answers: “It’s an Alfred Hitchcock movie reference.” Heather replies: “Oh.” / In another section of the maze, Beth, Ezekiel, Cody, Sierra, and LaShawna are walking through a section that looks like an ancient Mayan temple. LaShawna says: “This place gives me the creeps!” Beth says: “I hear that!” Cody asks: “I wonder if Steven Spielberg knows that Chris McLean is borrowing some of his old Indiana Jones prop sets?” Sierra answers: “If Steven doesn’t know about it, Chris could find himself facing a BIG lawsuit!” Cody says: “You’ve got that right.” Beth suddenly stops and seizes up with fear! Ezekiel asks: “Beth, why did you stop?” Beth nervously answers: “That!” And in front of them, is a 20 yard section of poison arrows rapidly going from one shaft into another, practically impossible to dodge!” Sierra says: “Oh, this is SO bad! What are we going to do now?!” Cody asks: “What are you asking me for?” Sierra says: “You’ve GOT to know! You’re the best Cody in the entire world!” Cody modestly says: “Well, I wouldn’t know if I would CALL myself the best but…well, maybe I would.” LaShawna says: “This is no time to get mushy! We’re going to have to hustle and find another route if we’re going to get out of this maze in time!” Ezekiel says: “LaShawna, I’ve kept an eye on my watch. And with the time it took us just to get this far, I don’t think we’ll make it out of this maze in time if we have to backtrack.” LaShawna asks: “Than what do you propose we do? Blow up a hole in the wall?!” Ezekiel answers: “Nothing that drastic. Just go underneath the arrows.” Beth asks: “Go UNDER the arrows?”

Ezekiel says: “It shouldn’t be that hard. The arrows are only flying at head height. All we have to do is crouch down and crawl under these traps as fast as we can.” Beth asks: “But what if we trigger some kind of booby trap?” Ezekiel says: “Well, there’s no way for us to know for sure! If we want to have any chance of our team winning, we’ve got to take that chance! I don’t want to be in a team that loses first, again!” LaShawna says: “Than maybe YOU should lead the way, since you’re obviously such an expert on WINNING things!” And Ezekiel gets incensed by that comment.

(Confessional) Ezekiel says: “LaShawna is really good at a lot of challenges, but to indicate that I’m not good at anything? She has no right to imply that! She hasn’t seen me do much of anything, nobody has! If she wants me to prove myself SO badly to her, than that’s what I’m going to do!” (End Confessional) Ezekiel asks: “So you WANT me to lead? Well then, I hope you’ve brought your winner’s insurance!” And before anyone can stop to blink, Ezekiel dives underneath the shooting arrows, and quickly crawls underneath the 20 yard barrage, safely to the other side! Ezekiel says: “See? There is nothing to it!” And everyone else just stands there with their mouth completely gaping! (Confessional) Cody asks: “Did I just see what I THINK I saw?! Ezekiel is actually GOOD at something?! This competition just got SO much more unpredictable!” / Sierra says: “I consider myself to be the biggest fan of this series, and even I didn’t see that coming! This should REALLY shake up the world of the Internet!” (End Confessional) Sierra says: “Let’s not just stand here, let’s go for it!” And Sierra dives down to and tries to crawl under the arrows as fast as she can!

Cody yells: “Wait for me!” And Cody quickly follows after Sierra, with the both of them soon joining up with Ezekiel. Beth says: “The glee squad never prepared me for THIS type of stunt!” And Beth jumps down and crawls underneath the arrows as well. LaShawna, still in shock, says: “This is unbelievable! A person known for constantly losing is doing something that a person known for consistently winning wouldn’t DARE to do?! (Gets down on the ground and begins crawling.) I would NEVER hear the END of it from LaShaniqua!” / Finally, in a technological themed version of the maze, Courtney, Duncan, D.J., and Izzy/Explosivo are avoiding the hot lasers firing around them. Courtney mockingly asks: “How do you like my athletic skills NOW, Duncan?” Duncan sharply answers: “I don’t like your skills OR you at all!” Courtney snipes back: “Because YOU don’t have any of your own!” Duncan retorts: “None that I WANT to show you!” Courtney counters: “And I couldn’t care LESS!” Duncan retaliates: “Because you are COMPLETELY incapable of CARING, let alone THINKING!” Courtney screams: “I HATE YOU!!!!” Duncan asks: “Because you don’t have any other response that you can offer me? I KNOW there isn’t, just for the record!” Izzy yells: “QUIT ARGUING!!!! You’re both acting like TWO year old babies! And just for the record, Explosivo has NEVER had to be in such a prolonged period with such infantile people in her ENTIRE life!!!!” Courtney and Duncan both shout: “We’re not infantile!! (Both Gasp) You did not just say what I said at the same time I said it! (Both gasp again) You’re doing this on purpose!!” D.J. meekly says: “Actually, Explosivo has a point. You ARE acting really infantile for teenagers.”

Courtney and Duncan both scream: “YOU stay OUT of this!!!!” (Confessional) D.J. is cowering and sucking his thumb. D.J. asks: “Where’s mommy when I NEED her?!” / Izzy says: “Explosivo thinks that D.J. is SO pathetic, but nowhere NEAR as bad as Courtney is! Actually, Explosivo won’t call her Courtney; more accurately, ‘First BOOT-ney!’” (End Confessional) Izzy shouts: “All right! Where’s the off switch for the both of you?! Is it possible for EITHER of you to stay SHUT UP for a nano-second?!!!” Duncan says: “It’s possible for me, but not for Courtney, for she has no idea what a nano is!” Courtney says: “Like YOU’RE such an expert on grammar, Mr. High School Delinquent!” Duncan says: “More than YOU’LL ever be!” Izzy, angry with rage finally screams: “AHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! (Slams her hand against a wall panel, which opens up a hole beneath her, Courtney, and Duncan, and they fall through it, and wind up at the end of the maze.) WOAH!!!! Did I say the secret word?” Chris McLean says: “No, you just activated one of our secret shortcuts.” The last grains of sand fall out of the hourglass, and Chef Hatchet fires off a gun loaded with blanks and shouts: “TIME!!!!” Chris continues: “And you arrived not a second too soon. The first part of the challenge is over!” Courtney smirks and struts as she shouts: “HA!!!! I told you I’D win!” Gwen asks: “What DID you win?” And Courtney stops her strutting as she looks at ALL the other contestants who reached the end of the maze before her; Blainely, Heather, Harold, Katie, Owen, Gwen, LaShawna, Geoff, Lindsay, Bridgette, Trent, Eva, Alejandro, Sierra, Cody, Tyler, Noah, and Ezekiel are ALL there!

Bridgette sighs and says: “Courtney, I REALLY wish I could say I felt sorry for you, but even I am finding it hard right now. You only beat the few people who COULDN’T make it out of the maze in time. Namely, Justin, Sadie, Beth, and D.J.; you’re making it really hard for people like me to have empathy for you.” Duncan mockingly says: “Oh, WOW. Courtney, I don’t know HOW we could’ve doubted YOU! Do we spend the money ALL in one place?” Courtney fumes and says: “Oh, LAUGH it OFF while you can! I’m going to wipe the floor with EVERYBODY in the NEXT part of the challenge!!!!” Noah asks: “So do you WANT to kill yourself now or do you want Eva to do it?” Eva picks up a metal pipe again and says: “Just let me knock some SENSE into her already!” Alejandro snaps his fingers and says: “Remember the plan we discussed, senorita. The right time will come SOON enough!” Eva puts down her metal pipe again and says: “Fine! We’ll do it YOUR way!” Chris says: “I’m glad we’ve got THAT settled! When we come back, the second and FINAL part of the challenge today is a SHOCKING and unique trivia challenge we like to call: The Last Straw!” Noah asks: “Seriously?” Chef Hatchet says: “Of course seriously!” Chris says: “The challenge will start in ten minutes! Be there or be square!” / To Be Continued…

Villains: 1. Eva. 2. Noah. 3. Justin. 4. Katie. 5. Izzy/Explosivo! 6. Courtney. 7. Harold. 8. D.J. 9. Duncan. 10. Heather. 11. Blainely. 12. Alejandro.

Heroes: 1. Ezekiel. 2. Tyler. 3. Cody. 4. Beth. 5. Sadie. 6. Trent. 7. Bridgette. 8. Lindsay. 9. Geoff. 10. LaShawna. 11. Gwen. 12. Owen. 13. Sierra. / Once again, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing it! :D Enough said! ;)

I hope you're ready for this! It's my next exciting chapter of "Total Drama: Heroes Vs. Villains!" (Disclaimer: This episode will contain SOME language that some people might find offensive. The views expressed by the contestants do NOT reflect the views held by the creator! Reader discretion is advised.)

Chapter Four: The Last Straw

(The scene opens up on a close-up of an animated camera. The close-up pans out to show the intern named Billy, holding the handheld animated camera.) Billy: “I don’t know WHY Chris wants us to keep the cameras running during this ten minute break. Nothing interesting EVER happens during game show down time.” (Billy doesn’t notice Alejandro sneaking behind him, with a sly, sneaky look) Alejandro: “That’s where you are WRONG, amigo. That’s where you’re very wrong indeed!” (Confessional) Alejandro: “My game plan for this season isn’t off to a stellar start, to say the least. Blainely seems to already have a plan to help her get her way through the game, she’s hanging out with Katie, Harold, and anyone else who will help her schemes, and Blainely seems to be monopolizing my fake sincerity routine! If that wasn’t bad enough, my former accomplice Courtney hasn’t done HERSELF any favors by talking non-stop and alienating everyone from herself even more! If I leave this problem unchecked, it will greatly wreck my potential plans of winning! I’m going to nip this problem in the bud, and I will take care of Noah ONCE and for ALL!” (End Confessional)

(The camera shows Alejandro looking in secluded, shaded places for something.) Alejandro: “There was a hidden immunity idol in season four, so there should be one in THIS season! Now if I WERE a hidden immunity idol, where would I be hiding?” (He rummages through a pile of crates marked “Chris’ Private Property: Do NOT TOUCH; I really MEAN IT” on it, and out rolls a green ball with Chris’ face on it, with a string and tag wrapped around it.) Alejandro: “Huh? What’s this? ‘Congratulations to you, the lucky finder of this immunity idol. If you find it, feel free to use it on yourself, an ally, or give it to someone you trust?!’ Unbelievable! What does Chris think I am; an IMBECILE?! This isn’t what the idol looks like; I know that the idol was a carved bust of Chris’ head! This must be a fake designed to catch someone stupid off-guard! Well, I won’t be a fool! Still, this DOES give me an idea on how to DEAL with Noah!” (He slyly takes the tag and string off of the ball, and hides it behind his back. He walks around looking for someone, and sees Noah walking towards him.) Noah: “What’s the matter, Alejandro? Are you looking for Courtney so you can say an early adios to her?” (Alejandro drops the green ball with the Chris face on it, behind his back.) Alejandro: “You know what to do with this ball, Noah!” (Noah eyes Alejandro with a look of disgust.) (Confessional)

Noah: “I was always told that I should never accept or take anything from strangers or from people I don’t trust. (Holds up the green ball) But in this case, Alejandro may have unknowingly given me the item I need to not only help take Courtney out, but FINALLY humiliate her once and for all! Poor Alejandro, won’t he be surprised to find out that it is completely HIS fault that Courtney is leaving!” (End Confessional) The participating contestants of The Last Straw Game are in a "Family Feud" themed room with a small twist; there are two incomplete, life-sized models of camels made out of straw in the center of the room. One is sitting on a green pedestal for Team Heroes, and one is sitting on a red pedestal for Team Villains. Chris comes onstage wearing a fancy, game show host outfit, while Chef Hatchet walks onstage, forced to dress up like Vanna White wearing a fancy dress. Chris: “Welcome Heroes, Villains, Blainely, and a woman we shall ONLY refer to as the non-stop chatterbox!” Noah sarcastically says: “Gee, I wonder who THAT could be?! Three guesses Katie, and the first two don’t count!” Courtney fumes, but Alejandro puts his arms around her. Alejandro charmingly says: “Don’t let Noah irritate you, he is doomed. He has already picked up an item that will take him out of the game. Just do EVERYTHING I say and WE will be minus one worthless adversary!”

Noah: “First of all; I’m right HERE! I can hear EVERY word your saying! And Courtney, I may hate you with every fiber of my being, but I AM honest, and I won’t let you be lied to again! Alejandro used you once, he is USING you again, and if you truly have any ACTUAL brains AT ALL, you will listen to me and DON’T do ANYTHING Alejandro says!” Courtney sarcastically says: “I’m REALLY glad you said that, because of that, I now know to do the exact OPPOSITE of what you said, and follow the winning game plan of MY innocent, FLAWLESS Alejandro!” (Confessional) Noah shakes his head, sighs, and says: “I completely CANNOT believe how stubborn THAT girl is! Alejandro has got her wrapped around his finger, and she’s too blinded to even realize it! I go out of my way to try and HELP her because even SHE is too good for him, but she’s just SO patently STUPID!!!! Well, if she wants to go out of her way to eliminate herself, I’m just going to let her! But she better not come running to me when it is FAR too late for her to beg for MY forgiveness!” / Courtney: “Noah is just a big, dumb, stupid, jealous, moron who probably kissed Cody ON PURPOSE!!!!” (End Confessional)

Chris: “Anyways, LIKE I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted, the time has come to play The Last Straw Game! Courtney, Blainely, Heather, Harold, Katie, Owen, Gwen, LaShawna, Geoff, Lindsay, Bridgette, Trent, Eva, Alejandro, Sierra, Cody, Tyler, Noah, and Ezekiel, you will have to decide for five players to play in this trivia game. Now, as you may have noticed, there are two incomplete models of straw camels for your respective team. I will be asking random questions for each team where the answers are based on a survey given to impartial fans and viewers.” Heather: “And by ‘Impartial fans and viewers,’ he means the interns and his mother.” Blainely: “Who told YOU that?!” Heather: “You did, just now!” Blainely smirks: “Well, aren’t YOU a clever little miss!” Heather scoffs: “Don’t flatter yourself, I’m only the best!” Blainely: “At what? Losing a $1,000,000 to a complete freak of nature?!” Ezekiel: “I resent that remark! Chris and Chef injected me with some weird stuff that caused my temporary mutation!”

Heather: “And as far as money goes, I’m working on a plan to get some of it back!” Chris: “Guess what, Heather? We’re not interested in HEARING it! The answers for the question will each have a random number of points. The more points you win, the more your straw camel model will fill in. The object of the game is to get your camel as complete as you possibly can WITHOUT breaking it! You are trying to reach 1,000 points for a complete camel WITHOUT going over that goal! As a matter of fact, you can choose if YOUR team gets more straw, or the other team gets more straw, because the team that gets the distinct pleasure of having THE LAST STRAW that breaks the camel’s back, both figuratively AND literally; will be the team that faces the FIRST elimination ceremony of this season! So, chose the participating players wisely!” (Team Heroes deliberate about their choices.) Owen: “Geoff, Lindsay, Sierra, Cody, Tyler, and I will sit this game out!” Alejandro: “Our team doesn’t NEED to do any deliberating! OUR player choices will be Courtney, Blainely, Heather, Noah, and of course, yours truly!” Noah: “Who died and made YOU dictator?” Alejandro: “Che Guevara, my hero and--.” Noah interrupts: “Rhetorical!” Chris: “Gwen, LaShawna, Bridgette, Trent, and Ezekiel, get prepared for the game known as, The Last Straw!” (“Family Feud” game show-like music plays.)

Gwen: “You ready for this, Trent?” Trent: “It will be just like old times, Gwen. I mean, the old times on the Screaming Gophers, not the old times on T.D.A!” Gwen: “I’m glad that we’re thinking along the same lines!” Alejandro slyly says: “Courtney, buzz in first EVERY single time!” Courtney smirks and says: “Gladly!” Chris reads from question cards and says: “The first question is THIS! Name the GREATEST hit songs from the 1980’s!” (Team Heroes buzzes in) Bridgette: “I’ve got this one! It’s”— Courtney screams: “She didn’t give us a CHANCE!!!! I’d say Islands in the Stream!” (Buzzer sounds) Chris: “I’m sorry, but not only does that song NOT show up in the survey, you will be penalized ten points for interrupting Bridgette.” Noah sarcastically says: “You just keep making friends right and left, DON’T you, Courtney?!” Courtney scoffs: “Like I’M worried about an artificial BLONDIE!” Geoff shouts: “Don’t talk about MY girlfriend like that, you p—(BLEEP!)” Courtney screams: “I’ll talk about WHOEVER I want HOWEVER I want, YOU DOUCHEBAG!!!!” (Buzzer sounds) LaShawna: “Oh no, she didn’t!” Chris: “I’m sorry, but we have no song listed by THAT title, and you will be penalized ten MORE points for your rude outburst!” Heather yells: “STOP DOING THAT!!!! You’re digging us into a hole!” Courtney screams: “Dig yourself a hole to China or build a railroad, you CREEPY CHINK!!!!” (Buzzer sounds)

Heather shocked, gasps: “Oh, no you DIDN’T!” Chris angrily: “Courtney, stop interrupting or I will be forced to penalize your team a whole 50 points!” Courtney screams: “A WHOLE 50 POINTS, you WORTHLESS, TALENTLESS HACK?!!!” (Buzzer sounds) Sierra shudders: “Ooh; that HAD to hurt!” Chris defiantly says: “60 point penalization!” Noah, in a sing-song voice, says: “Courtney, for the love of SPOCK played by Leonard Nimoy; please do us all a favor and PLEASE STOP TALKING!!!!” Courtney shouts: “You and WHOSE army?!!!” Noah: “You don’t REALLY want me to answer that, do you?” Chris: “Bridgette, PLEASE get the game back on track!” Bridgette: “Right! I’ll say Starship’s; We Built This City On Rock and Roll!” Chris: “Chef, what does our survey say?!” (Bell rings) Chef: “Number One, and a full 100 points!” Noah sarcastically says: “Bet you wish you had picked Katie for this, don’t YOU Alejandro?!” Alejandro defiantly says: “Shut UP, Sheldon!” Noah rolls his eyes and says: “Boy, if I had a dollar for every time someone compared me to THAT fictional character from The Big Bang Theory, I’d have a $1,000,000!” Blainely is stunned and says: “Seriously?!” Noah scoffs and says: “DUH!!!!” Heather asks: “Is that a ‘Yes duh’ or a ‘No duh’ you said?” Noah gets serious and says: “If you HAVE to ask, you’ll never know!” Chris: “Team Heroes, please keep going!”

Trent: “I’ll go with Peter Gabriel’s Sledgehammer!” Chris: “Show us the survey, Chef!” (Bell rings) Chef: “Number Two, worth a good 80 points! Who is next?” LaShawna: “I’ll speak! I will choose the Janet Jackson song called, Nasty!” Chris: “Her first name ain’t baby; it’s Janet, Miss Jackson if she’s Nasty?!” (Bell rings) Chef: “Number Four, and it is worth 65 points!” Chris: “There are two answers left, can you guess them?!” Ezekiel: “A personal favorite of mine, I will say the Night Ranger song called, Sister Christian.” Chris: “Sister Christian, oh, the time has come!” (Bell rings) Chef: “Number Five, worth a fair 50 points!” Chris: “One answer left; what could it possibly be?!” Gwen: “I’m not sure if I can get this one! Most of the songs I know are by Depeche Mode or by The Cure!” Bridgette: “Well, both of those groups DID release songs in the 1980’s! You might as well try one of them!” Gwen: “I’m going to guess, I Just Can’t Get Enough?” (Buzzer sounds) Chris: “Sorry! Two more chances!” Gwen: “This time, I’ll answer, Love Song?” (Buzzer sounds) Chris: “This is your last chance! Fail again, and Team Villains can steal the points!” Ezekiel: “Gwen, I know we haven’t done any game play together since…ever, but trust me on this! Say the Michael Jackson Thriller song!” Bridgette: “The Michael Jackson Thriller song!” Trent: “The Michael Jackson Thriller song!”

Gwen: “LaShawna, do you trust Ezekiel?” LaShawna: “He helped me get through a tough spot in the maze; I trust him.” Gwen: “The Michael Jackson song called, Thriller!” Chris: “Is it a chiller, Thriller Night?!” (Bell rings) Chef says: “Number Three, worth a fine 75 points!” Chris: “Team Heroes, you have accumulated 380 points! What will you do with them?” (Team Heroes deliberates) Bridgette: “We’re going to use them, and fill up our own camel!” Blainely: “Billy, that’s your cue!” Chris shouts: “STOP DOING THAT!” Blainely casually asks: “Whatever do you mean? Being a kinder person to your interns than YOU have ever been?” Chris: “It’s MY show; I’ll decide how the interns get treated!” Harold: “Oh sure. Treat your interns with mean disrespect. That’ll get you far!” Blainely: “Even a lady like ME knows better!” Duncan: “If YOU’RE a lady, I’m a Vermicious Knid!” Blainely stunned, says: “A WHAT?!” Noah: “A Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory reference.” Blainely realizes and says: “Oh!” Heather: “Alejandro, maybe we should think about saving our face while we can and quit with at least SOME of our dignity intact?” Alejandro stubbornly says: “No one quits! Anyone who wants to complain can take it up with ME! Or you can talk to my faithful helper, Eva!” Eva is wielding a 2/4 and says: “I think it’s time that I introduce Courtney to CLUB DREAD!!!!” Alejandro snaps his fingers and says: “Bad girl! Heel! (Eva reluctantly backs up) Honestly, you can be such a bully! Violence is not necessarily the answer. It might be on occasion, but not necessarily!”

Courtney laughs and says: “Like that roided-up witch even has the guts! She’s nothing but a BIG, FAT, POMPOUS, BAD-TEMPERED, TYRANT, MILQUETOAST!!!!” Eva yells angrily: “WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” (Eva tries to rush towards Courtney, but Harold, Katie, Sadie, Cody, Sierra, Owen, and Geoff hold her off.) Eva screams: “Let me at her, LET ME AT HER!!!! I’LL TEAR THAT B—(BLEEP) LIMB FROM FREAKING LIMB!!!!” Harold: “Hold your horses!” Sadie: “Keep it together, Eva!” Sierra: “She’s doing this ON PURPOSE to get you ejected for physical violence!” Eva grits through her teeth: “And it’s freaking WORKING!!!!” Katie strongly says: “EVA!!!! I cannot support ANYBODY who uses PHYSICAL VIOLENCE as a first resort!” Eva calms down somewhat and says: “FINE! Just let go of me and I won’t hurt you later!” (Confessional) Eva: “You want to know the truth?! I WOULD’VE killed Courtney if I wasn’t stopped! Anger management and I simply do not mix! I had to pay the therapist $500 just so he would GIVE me a passing grade! Still, I can’t afford to get kicked off; not now, not in the season that I have PROMISED to WIN!!!! Looks like I’ll have to change tactics and try a little of that ‘Strategy’ that Alejandro likes to use so much!” / Noah: “Yeah, Courtney is SO dead right now!” (End Confessional)

Chris: “We CANNOT keep having these delays, people! We seriously need to keep the game show on track! Now Team Villains, you didn’t win any points on the last question, but maybe you can catch up on this one! Give me the name of an ethnic group KNOWN for having racial and civic problems!” (Team Villains buzzes in) Courtney shouts: “I know this one for SURE!!!!” Noah futilely says: “Courtney, DON’T SPEAK!!!!” Courtney shouts: “FINE!!!! I’ll just use the microphone so that EVERYONE can HEAR!!!! (Grabs Chris’ microphone angrily, and her voice gets amplified) The ethnic groups known for having racial and civic problems are as follows and I quote: RUSSKIES, BEANERS, DOUCHEBAGS, CHINKS, AND--!!!!” Noah screams: “STOP!!!!!!!”—(Camera suddenly cuts and a test pattern comes up with a message that reads: “Due to technical difficulties beyond our control, some of the visual and audio footage has gone missing from this episode. We apologize for the inconvenience.” /

The camera suddenly cuts back and shows the entire studio audience gasping, Chris just looking flabbergasted, and an extremely SHOCKED expression on LaShawna’s face!) LaShawna bursts angrily: “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!! NO…YOU…DIDN’T…YOU PRACTICALLY DID!!!! NOT ON LASHAWNA’S watch and NOT ON LASHANIQUA’S!!!! You are going to pay RIGHT NOW!!!!” And without warning, Geoff, Heather, LaShawna, Katie, Justin, Harold, Duncan, and Sierra all rush Courtney and start beating the living daylights out of her! Noah eagerly says: “Eva, she’s ALL yours!” Eva picks up her steel 2/4 and eagerly says: “I’m going to ENJOY doing THIS!!!!” And Eva starts whacking Courtney on her head with violent aggressiveness! Courtney shouts: “Make them STOP THIS! They CAN’T be doing THIS!!!!” Gwen tugs on Chris’ shirt and says: “I’ll give you $20 if you look the other way.” Chris takes it and says: “I don’t SEE anything against the rules!” Courtney shouts: “You LYING HYPOCRITE!!!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO--!!” But Courtney’s voice gets drowned out against all the contestants shouting, yelling, and pounding against her.

Chef just shakes his head and says: “I am SO glad that we decided to NOT film LIVE this season!” (Confessional) Alejandro says: “Well, THAT could’ve gone better, it fact, it couldn’t have GONE any worse! All I said was that Courtney should ANSWER the questions! I did NOT tell her to be insulting!!!! Does she have ANY IDEA how HARD she has made it FOR me to SAVE HER SORRY BUTT?!!! If that wasn’t bad enough, I STILL don’t have ANY idea where the real idol is! Where is Chris hiding it?! My only hope is that I can fool the others and make them think that Courtney has the real idol so that they won’t VOTE HER!” / Bridgette: “It’s not often someone loses my TOTAL respect for them, but Courtney’s managed to do THAT with ME today! I cannot call myself a friend of someone THAT blatantly OFFENSIVE!” / LaShawna: “After Courtney’s statement, I didn’t CARE about the money anymore! Rules or no rules, SOMEONE had to make Courtney PAY for her insults! Luckily for me, Gwen came through and convinced Chris to look the other way, and he didn’t even give a penalty vote to ANYONE who attacked Courtney! If I could only see the PRICELESS look on Courtney’s face when she gets eliminated! I think I can imagine!” / Ezekiel: “I’m just glad that through this whole ordeal, I gained the respect of my team, and I kept my temper in check. I think the others accept me as one of them, and I hope I can be of a valuable help to them in the future! I’m just glad that this mess is finally over!” /

(Courtney is completely wrapped in bandages from foot to head, minus her face and she can STILL actually talk!) Courtney: “This SO isn’t OVER!!!!” / Noah: “It’s SO over!” (End Confessional) (Camera shifts to a night time scene, Mutiny Land is all lit up, a bunch of balloons are strung, and all the members of Team Villains are sitting in Amusement Park benches. Chris steps up to the ticket podium, wearing his regular clothes.) Chris: “Team Villains, I suppose you ALL know why your team is here. You LOST the game today, and not just for the OBVIOUS reasons! A certain girl who shall forever be known as COURTNEY; caused your team to be penalized SO many points, that your straw model camel had to actually be destroyed! So by default, Team Heroes won today’s challenge! In amusement parks, tickets represent a passport to rides of fun and excitement. Here, your tickets are LITERALLY your ticket to staying in the game! You each have a large pamphlet, filled with tear-out tickets of each contestant, who are symbolized by their faces on the ticket. Tear out the ticket of the contestant YOU want to vote off, and deposit your tickets into the secret ticket taker box. After you have voted, the contestants who will stay will receive bags of delicious, salted, buttered popcorn. (Billy walks in with a tray of 11 bags of popcorn. Chris sniffs in deeply)

Mmmm, poppy. The contestant who does NOT receive a delicious bag of popcorn must ride the Roller Coaster of Shame. It will take them to the Lounge of Losers, where they will record their Elimination Confessional, meaning they are out of the game. It also means that they can NEVER come back, ever!” Alejandro slyly says: “Don’t worry, Courtney. Noah is going to kiss his own BUTT bye-bye!” (Voting Booth) Alejandro tears out Noah’s stub. Alejandro: “You messed with the WRONG hombre, Rocky Raccoon!” D.J. tears out Courtney’s stub. D.J.: “Now this is ONE vote I DON’T feel bad about making!” Noah tears out Courtney’s stub. Noah: “I REALLY shouldn’t have to say this, BUT, I TOLD YOU SO!” Courtney tears out Noah’s stub with her teeth! Courtney grits through her teeth: “This C.I.T. will NOT be LOSING!!!!” / Chris: “Voting is now complete so--.” Noah interrupts: “Pardon me, but I have something that I THINK you will be interested in having!” Alejandro slyly says: “BINGO!!!!” Noah: “I have this ball of yours, and I’m going to play it!” Chris looks it over and says: “You really ARE a genius! I didn’t think it would be found SO soon! But you have found and played the FIRST IMMUNITY IDOL!!!!” Heather shocked says: “You mean that WE’RE USING THOSE?!!!” Alejandro screams: “WHAT?!!! That is IMPOSSIBLE! The idol LAST season! It was WOODEN and--!”

Chris interrupts: “HELLO!!!! Last season! Obviously, we’re not going to make the idol look the same EVERY season; that would make it WAY too easy for people to make a fake idol, and no fun for my interns when it comes to placing them! And don’t get any funny ideas about trying to make a fake idol. The green ball idol is made of a special material that can’t be FOUND or MADE in the park!” Alejandro slaps his head and says: “AY CARUMBA!!!!” Chris: “Since Noah has played his immunity idol, all votes cast for Noah will NOT count! Also, the person who gets eliminated will receive NOTHING for being voted off first! First vote is for Noah; doesn’t count. Second vote is for Noah; doesn’t count. Here’s the first vote for Courtney, second vote for Courtney, third vote for Courtney, and the fourth vote for Courtney. Courtney, this next vote needs to be for someone OTHER than you or Noah in order to stay in the game. Next VOTE--!!—(Dramatic music plays, Alejandro looks nervous, Courtney is sweating, and Noah looks completely unconcerned.)

—COURTNEY!! Tear out your own ticket; you are out of the game.” Courtney says: “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a little SHORT-HANDED and unable to use MY HANDS in order to DO the tearing OFF!” As Chef Hatchet passes out the bags of popcorn to everyone EXCEPT Courtney, Noah gets up and says: “Don’t worry about it; I’ll do it FOR you!” And Noah tears out Courtney’s own ticket stub and gives it to Chris. Alejandro shakes his head and says: “I truly do not understand. I told everyone except Noah that you HAD a hidden immunity idol! I thought they would buy it! At the very least I thought Noah’s idol was FAKE and would get HIM kicked out!” Noah: That’s the first mistake YOU made and the LAST mistake Courtney made, never assume ANYTHING in this game!” Billy walks onscreen and says: “I’ve got Courtney’s luggage! It’s all loaded up and ready to go!” Courtney: “Noah, you survived this round, but how much longer do you THINK Alejandro will let you stay in the game after PLAYING an idol?! I’ll be honest with you, and I hope you will listen! Mutiny out of Team Villains the FIRST CHANCE you get! It might be the ONLY chance you have!” Duncan shouts: “And I HOPE the turnstile hits you on the way out!”

Courtney: “Don’t get so cocky, Duncan! I think you’re going to experience your OWN fall soon enough!” And Courtney reluctantly hops onto the Roller Coaster of Shame. Courtney: “You guys are going to be DECIMATED!!” And Chef pulls a lever, which starts the Roller of Coaster speeding away. But when the Roller Coaster enters a big loop not far away from the Elimination Ceremony, Chef LEANS on the lever, pushing it, and insincerely says: “OOPS!!!!” And the Roller Coaster stops in an upside down position, and Courtney, who was NOT strapped into the ride, falls HARD onto the ground screaming! Chef insincerely says: “SORRY!!!! The RIDE…is still…BROKEN!!!!” Chris quickly says: “YEAH…let’s…go with that before any potential lawsuits can arise! One naughty, NASTY, annoying Villain gone; eleven other villains of varying evil degrees are left, as well as 13 heroes. But will it stay this way for long?! Who will be the next to take the Roller Coaster of Shame Ride? Who will be the FIRST to MUTINY from their team?! We’ll find out the answers to those questions later! But first, let’s get the final statement, from Courtney!”

(Elimination Confessional) Courtney is STILL completely wrapped up in bandages from foot to head, but now she looks completely bruised and dirty. Courtney: “In my own honest opinion, it is completely NOAH’S fault that I am even HERE tonight! He KNEW I was going to WIN, so he MALICIOUSLY organized a total VENDETTA against me, and spearheaded the movement that got me OUT! I will say this word of warning to my EX-teammates; they all made a STUPID move, and THEY WILL ALL REGRET IT!!!!” / Chris: “Tune in next time for the next, exciting episode of, Total Drama Heroes Vs Villains!” (End Episode)

Villains: 1. Eva. 2. Noah. 3. Justin. 4. Katie. 5. Izzy/Explosivo! 6. Harold. 7. D.J. 8. Duncan. 9. Heather. 10. Blainely. 11. Alejandro.

Heroes: 1. Ezekiel. 2. Tyler. 3. Cody. 4. Beth. 5. Sadie. 6. Trent. 7. Bridgette. 8. Lindsay. 9. Geoff. 10. LaShawna. 11. Gwen. 12. Owen. 13. Sierra.

ELIMINATED

Last Place: Courtney (Team Villains, won nothing) / Creator's notes: It should be no secret that I was prepping Courtney to be the first one eliminated from the game. Everything she said and did indicated that she was heading for a fall, and that the fall would be fast, and hard! And to add insult to injury, due to Alejandro's assumption, Alejandro unknowing GAVE the idol that blocked the two votes Noah got from having any effect! Courtney was both an antagonist and a victim. She was an antagonist full of rage and fury; but she was also a victim of her own stubbornness, and stupidity. Will Courtney's last statement have any bearing on the remaining contestants? Only time will tell... / I hope you enjoyed reading this episode as much as I did writing it! :D Enough said! ;)

I'm SO sorry for making everybody wait like this! :blush: I SWEAR, my updating record is almost as bad as "TUFF Puppy" is! But at long last, here is the newest chapter in the ongoing saga of "Total Drama: Heroes Vs Villains!" Let's hope that it doesn't take me ANOTHER eight months to come up with the NEXT chapter! :rolleyes: /

Chapter Five: The First Mutiny and/or Mutinies

Chris McLean is standing at the ticket podium and says: “Previously on Total Drama: Heroes Vs Villains, 25 contenders, divided between the good, the bad, and even the HORRENDOUSLY ugly, made their way through the Maze of Haze. Tyler showed us all how much his athletic skills have improved, while Ezekiel showed EVERYONE hidden talents that nobody ELSE, knew he had! One thing that we COULDN’T show, though, was just HOW nasty Courtney could be! She may have HAD a loud spirit, but she had a LOUDER mouth; and it JUST WOULDN’T SHUT UP!!!! It got so bad that by the time the second part of the challenge, called The Last Straw; it was LITERALLY the last straw for LaShawna, Eva, and a bunch of OTHER contestants when Courtney said something SO offensive, it can’t be repeated on daytime TV. Needless to say, when Team Villains faced the first elimination ceremony, Noah had a surprise immunity idol gift; ironically all thanks to the assumption Alejandro made that the idol was a fake! Noah nullified only two votes against him, while everyone else sent the motor-mouth Courtney packing, proving that she was TOO villainous, even for THIS game show!

Now the game is going to get REALLY interesting! In fact, expect to see the first MUTINY and/or Mutinies in THIS very episode; and a VERY heated elimination ceremony that will be SURE to shape the game into something VERY exciting indeed! So don’t move from your spot, because we’re coming at you with the latest installment of this ongoing season, that we proudly call Total Drama: Heroes Vs Villains!” (Theme Song plays) "Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine. You guys are on my mind. You asked me what I wanted to be, and now I think the answer is plain to see, I want to be famous! I want to live close to the sun, well pack your bags, because I've already won. I've got everything to prove, there's nothing in my way, I'll get there one day, because I want to be famous! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na. I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous! I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous!" (Whistling as main title appears, and the screen fades to black.)

It is still night time, Alejandro is watching over a fire that he has built just outside of the Team Villain hotel/13th century torture chamber. Alejandro says: “Stupido Noah and his stupido brain, thinking that he’s smarter than ME?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! (Screams) You foolish GIRL, COURTNEY!!!! Why did you have to go off the rails like that?! With YOU, I would’ve won the $2 million for SURE!” D.J. walks out of the hotel and says: “Why do you say THAT, Alejandro? And furthermore, would you keep it down? The rest of us are trying to sleep!”

Alejandro gets a sly look on his face and says: “D.J! Just the amigo I wanted to see! Let’s talk discreetly, so we won’t disturb the others.” So Alejandro and D.J. walk to a dimly lit part of Mutiny Land, unaware that Noah is watching from behind some nearby bushes, overhearing their every word. D.J. says: “Alejandro, why would you call ME an amigo?! I put my trust in you in Total Drama World Tour, and I ended up losing in an absolutely HUMILIATING fashion in Jamaica!” Alejandro breathes a FAKE sigh of sympathy and says: “It wasn’t about YOU; it was all about that STUPID Chris McLean! If he would’ve JUST let you be on my team, I wouldn’t have NEEDED to do what I did! And I did what I did in order to TEACH Chris McLean a LESSON! Nobody tells ALEJANDRO ‘no!’ Not even if the question revolves around drinking the water in Tijuana!” D.J. asks: “So you DON’T hate me?!”

Alejandro insincerely says: “Of course not! I would NEVER intentionally hurt you! That was an unfortunate set of circumstances. But now that we ARE on the same team, I will make sure that NOTHING will stop us from taking home all the money that WE deserve!” And Noah gets a disgusted look on his face! (Confessional) Noah says: “I thought that if Alejandro lost Courtney, that it would stop his plans dead in their tracks! But Alejandro refuses to learn from that mistake! He using the same old bait and tackle, and just presenting it in a different package! I guess even being forced to have to live for a while in a robot suit didn’t make Alejandro any wiser from his bad experiences against Heather or any of the other contestants he managed to get out in his race to try to win money!” (End Confessional) D.J. says: “Alejandro, I’m glad that you want to work with me, but why are you so upset over Courtney? If we kept her instead of Noah, we would never even have a CHANCE of winning a single challenge!” Alejandro yells: “Why you STUPID LITTLE--!!” Than Alejandro quickly realizes his grievous error and sweetly says: “I mean, my precious new friend; Courtney is what we Latin Lovers like to call the Perfect Goat! She’s SO TERRIBLE and SO POLARIZING, that who would EVER vote for HER to win when they could vote for someone honest like US?!” And Noah silently makes a gagging motion with his mouth and fingers.

D.J. asks: “You mean Courtney was only a tool?” Alejandro answers: “Not only was she a tool, she was a complete FOOL!!!! Why would she EVER think that I would shower something as mundane as love on someone as absolutely PATHETIC as SHE is?! She’s not even on my top ten attractive GIRLS list for crying out loud! It all would’ve worked out just fine if that BUTT-HEAD Noah would’ve just kept his mouth SHUT; but instead, he had to make Courtney all wound up, clouding her good judgment, which messed me UP!!!!” And Noah’s eyes widen with this revelation! Alejandro calms down and says: “Truthfully, this really doesn’t change things in the slightest! D.J., you and I must make sure Noah NEVER gets wind of what we’re planning!” D.J. asks: “What would you have ME do?” Alejandro answers: “Actually, I’m planning on YOU staying here, keeping the others in line while I unleash my BRILLANT plan to take the Ball of Mutiny and switch to Team Heroes!” D.J. gasps in shock and says: “You call THAT a brilliant plan?! There’s about ¾ of Team Heroes who HATE you for what you have done to them in the past!” Alejandro says: “They’ll forget about EVERYTHING before one day is up! I’ll just turn on the old Latin charm like I always do; and I’ll tell them I’ve changed my ways! They’ll believe me like the FOOLS they are, and that’s where YOUR part in my plan comes in!” D.J. asks: “How can I help you if you’re going to be mutinying to the other team?”

Alejandro laughs and says: “I’m only PRETENDING to have reformed! But in order to sell my performance, you need to make sure that Team Villains loses the next challenge, but not TOO badly, and make sure you try harder than the OTHER chumps who fail!” D.J. says: “I guess that wouldn’t be TOO hard! I could beat even Eva if I had to.” Alejandro says: “Just make absolutely sure NOAH does NOT survive the elimination ceremony!” And Noah’s eyes narrow in anger. D.J. asks: “Why do we have to eliminate Noah? With Courtney gone, Noah should be more cooperative with the rest of us!” Alejandro feigns shame and says: “D.J., I didn’t want to tell you this, but when I saw Noah before that fateful Last Straw Challenge, he asked me to do something TERRIBLE to you! He wanted ME to team up with HIM; convince the others you were WEAK! He wanted me to cut out the fat on Team Villains and put our focus on the BRAINS on our team!” And Noah actually smirks with THAT one remark. D.J. reels in shock and says: “You mean, Noah wanted to get rid of ME?!!!” Alejandro nods his head and says: “I’m sorry, but its better you find out now, before getting blind-sided. Noah really had it in for you. He absolutely can’t STAND your athletic skills, constantly reminding him how weak HE is, he wanted you out BADLY!” And Noah frowns with complete and UTTER disgust from Alejandro’s lying! D.J. angrily says: “I can’t believe Noah wanted you to BETRAY me like that!”

Alejandro says: “That’s why I HAD to sacrifice Courtney, she was the only other person Noah wanted out more than you! It was a terrible choice to make, but I was thankfully able to choose the lesser of two evils! I lose a fool, and find a friend to confide in! With Noah gone, I’ll make sure Team Heroes goes on an ABYSMAL losing streak, eliminating Bridgette, Tyler, LaShawna, Ezekiel, Trent, Owen, Sierra, and Cody in short order! We must do EVERYTHING in our power to make Noah pay for his EVIL!” D.J. grins with an unusual EVIL confidence and says: “Don’t worry, I’m STEPPING up to the plate! If Noah wants to try his brain against MY brawn, that’s EXACTLY what he’s GOING to GET!” And Noah, deciding that he has heard everything he needs to hear, quickly and quietly leaves from his hiding place! (Confessional) Noah says: “So to my complete amazement, Courtney was actually RIGHT?!!! Well, I suppose even a BROKEN clock is right at least TWICE a day, unless it’s on military time, in which case it’s only right once. But this is one plan Alejandro has that I WON’T allow for him to see to fruition!” (End Confessional) With all the other villains asleep, Noah sneaks to his unused cot, takes all of his bags, and slips out of the Villains Hotel. He then rushes over to the Neutral Grounds, and approaches the Box of Mutiny. Noah says: “I guess it’s time for the moment of truth. Did Alejandro mutiny, or will I be the first?” And Noah puts his hand into the Box of Mutiny.

(Commercial Break) After the commercials, the camera pans over to the Heroes Hotel. (Confessional) Noah says: “Under normal circumstances, I would NEVER follow the suggestion of a dumb-butt such as Courtney! But since the evidence is completely clear--(pulls out the blue Ball of Mutiny from out of his baggage, and his VILLAIN symbol CHANGES into a HERO symbol)…I can take a hint and tell when I'M not wanted!” (End Confessional) Inside the Heroes Hotel, the Heroes hear a knock at the front door. Trent says: “Who would want to come disturb our peaceful sleep at this hour?!” LaShawna says: “Well one thing is for sure, it better not be Chris trying to bust our butts at 3 A.M. in the morning!” And LaShawna opens the door and Noah holds out the Ball of Mutiny and says: “Surprise! Your new team-mate has just arrived!” Ezekiel asks: “NEW team-mate?” Noah answers: “Who else? Cody, you may know your way to programming a few things, but you guys NEED a genius of my caliber!” Tyler walks up and says: “And just WHAT is THAT supposed to MEAN?! Do you think you’re SMARTER than everyone else?!” Noah says: “Actually, I know I’m smarter than a lot of people with my 209 I.Q. Although, it’s technically a 209.42 I.Q., but who’s counting?"

Tyler says: “Even so, you don’t need to act all SMUG about it!” Noah says: “You know, I’m really tempted to say something really clever and snarky about how dim-witted I think you are; but in all honesty, I feel that you’re not even worth it, because the analogy would go over your head, like SO many footballs you’ve MISSED in your LAME high school athlete career!” Tyler asks: “Do you REALLY want a piece of ME?! I can race CIRCLES around YOU!” Noah says: “I’ll believe THAT when I see it!” Owen says: “Come on, guys! Don’t fight! This is a happy occasion! Noah has decided he’s one of US! I KNEW you couldn’t stay away from your best friend!” Noah hesitates and says: “Yes, you’re the ONLY reason I mutinied from my former team.” Than Noah changes his mind and says: “Actually that’s not the most important reason; there’s a much bigger reason why I am here.” Bridgette asks: “Why is that?” Noah answers: “I HAD to mutiny so that Alejandro couldn’t! I overheard him talking earlier, he was planning on coming over here; he was going to pretend to have turned over a new leaf, turn on his Latin charm, and gain everyone’s trust by winning the upcoming challenge!”

Gwen asks: “Why would he try to earn our trust by winning an upcoming challenge?” Noah answers: “Well for one thing, he’s once again conned D.J. into an alliance with him! Secondly, had I stayed on my former team, a D.J. whose head has been filled with lies about me, would’ve set a vendetta against me, and eliminate me in no short order! With me out of the way, there probably would’ve been nothing to stop Alejandro from eliminating Bridgette, Tyler, LaShawna, Ezekiel, Trent, Owen, Sierra, and Cody in that order!” Tyler says: “Wait a minute! Why should WE believe you?! For all we KNOW, this is actually YOUR plan and you’re telling US about it to make us think that you’re NOT going to do it but actually are!” Noah groans and says: “Oh, use your head, Usain Bolt! Do you think I would tell you such a plan if I had any intention of DOING it?! Of course not! That’s why I came here to prevent Alejandro from carrying out that plan! And now that you all know what that plan of his was, he will never be able to carry it out!” LaShawna says: “You DO make a good point, Noah. If Alejandro was able to trick us once, he probably had many reasons to think he could do it again! But I’m glad you chose to stop Alejandro by choosing to make the switch INSTEAD of Alejandro!”

Bridgette says: “One thing is for sure, the longer Alejandro stays in the game; the harder it will be to get him out of it! That’s why we must do everything we can to win challenges fair and square! So how about it Noah, are you going to help us out?” Noah says: “If you’re asking me if I have ANYTHING to tie me over to the other team, the answer is no. I have no loyalty to my ex-partners, if I had the physical capacity, I’d throw them under a bus in a heartbeat!” Bridgette asks: “So, do we have your full and total cooperation then?” Noah answers: “Fully, and truly.” (Confessional) Owen says: “Before I came here, my horoscope said that something wonderful would happen on my upcoming adventure! Namely, my stay here on this game-show season; and it is great to know that the exciting thing is Noah deciding to be my team-mate again! The Noah-Owen Partner Alliance; or N.O.P.A., is back in business! (Pauses) Although maybe I should think up of a better name, so that I can come up with a better acronym.” / Tyler says: “I don’t know, the others might be willing to trust Noah, but I won’t fall for tricks THAT easily! I won’t be a patsy to Noah, like I was with Alejandro! But people like Alejandro can’t keep diabolical plans hidden for long, I’m sure we will ALL see where Noah’s loyalties are TRULY placed before TOO long!” /

Bridgette says: “Tyler didn’t seem to be all that enthusiastic about Noah’s added presence to our team. However, Noah has also been hurt by Alejandro himself in the past. Besides, if he’s willing to do his fair share of work and help us win challenges, there’s no reason to think that Noah isn’t trustworthy. Everyone needs to have a fair chance. A wise philosopher once said; ‘Judge not, lest YOU be judged yourself.’” (End Confessional) Cody guides Noah to a hotel room for Noah to stay in. Cody says: “This is the only hotel room that’s unoccupied in our hotel. I hope everything will be all right for you.” Noah says: “No worries; ANYTHING is better than spending a night in a 13th century torture chamber!” Sierra pops up and says: “You mean it was THAT bad?!!!” Noah rolls his eyes and says: “Girl, you DON’T know the half of it!” And Noah walks into his hotel room with his baggage, slamming the door behind him. Sierra says: “I’m getting the impression that he’s not that impressed with me.” Cody says: “Sierra, there are a good many things that Noah ISN’T impressed by!” Inside his room, Noah looks over all his comfortable accommodations. Noah says: “This is a well-marked improvement over my FORMER lounge! I’ve got a comfortable bed, electric fireplace, high-definition TV, running hot water shower, and a fully stocked fridge. I think I could get USED to being a key part of Team HEROES!!!!” (Commercial Break) /

Villains: 1. Eva. 2. Justin. 3. Katie. 4. Izzy/Explosivo! 5. Harold. 6. D.J. 7. Duncan. 8. Heather. 9. Blainely. 10. Alejandro.

Heroes: 1. Ezekiel. 2. Tyler. 3. Cody. 4. Beth. 5. Sadie. 6. Trent. 7. Bridgette. 8. Lindsay. 9. Geoff. 10. LaShawna. 11. Gwen. 12. Owen. 13. Sierra. 14. Noah (Mutinied).

ELIMINATED

Last Place: Courtney (Team Villains, won nothing) / If all goes well, it WON'T be too long before I post the next chapter up! :D Enough said, for now! ;)