• Advertisement

Season 4 vs. Season 5

MMM

Basically I see which season is better, episode by episode.

ROUND ONE

Season Four : Fear of a Krabby Patty/Shell of a Man

Season Five : Friend or Foe

As we venture into the first match, it's two episodes against a special episode. For one, Fear of a Krabby Patty is the best episode of the three. It's pretty funny and well-developed, so I always forget it's Season 4 instead of Season 5. Shell of a Man was pretty good as well. There was just a spark somewhere in it, which is why I like it so much. Now, Friend or Foe. It's just decent. I liked the way it showed the backstory between Cuteton (you know what i'm talking about) and Krabs, but it was just....meh. It didn't do the best it could, to me.

ROUND WINNER : SEASON FOUR

SCORE:

4 - 01

5 - 00

• Like 1

ROUND TWO

Season Four : The Lost Mattress/Krabs vs. Plankton

Season Five : The Original Fry Cook/Night Light

What we have here is 2 great episodes vs. 1 bland episode and 1 bad episodes. The two great episodes are both of the Season 4 episodes. They're both comedic genius, and each have simple aspects that make them good, too. KvP has cuteness, and TLM had well..whatever it had. The Original Fry Cook is the bad episode. It was abuseful towards SB, and that's all there is to it. The bland episode is Night Light. I just didn't find anything special about it. That's it. 

SCORE:

4 - 02

5 - 00

ROUND THREE

Season Four : Have You Seen This Snail?

Season Five : Rise and Shine/Waiting/Fungus Among Us

Starting with the Season 4 special. HYSTS was amazing. It was heartwarming, funny, and all that great stuff. It was fantastic. Then we have Season 5. The best of the three is Rise and Shine, which wasn't really anything in particular except Pat's morning routine. That's it. Then we have Waiting, which was just boring idiocy, and that's all there is to it. The worst of the three is Fungus Among Us. Oh, god. FAU was disgusting, idiotic, and mean spirited. None of that exaggerated. Anyways, Season 4 looks to be on a streak. Hmmm...

SCORE:

4 - 03

5 - 00

• Like 1

ROUND FOUR

Season Four : Skill Crane/Good Neighbors

Season Five : Spy Buddies/Boat Smarts/Good Ol Whathisname

Man, this was a tough choice. Anyways, Skill Crane was the best of the five. It was somehow funny, and just all out great. Good Neighbors was the worst of the five. It was AWFULLY ABUSIVE. Spy Buddies was ehhhh. The ending was really weird. Anyways, Boat Smarts sucked. It was mean spirited, and annoying. Finally, there's Good Ol Whathisname. It was awful, mean spirited, and the second worst episode of the five, IMO. S4 is still on a streak.

SCORE:

4 - 04

5 - 00

• Like 1