• Advertisement

Harry Potter Spin-Off "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Movie Announced!

kev

Because I hate it so much

If you hate it, that's cool. But right now you're coming across as trying too hard to be cool because it's cool to hate popular things. So either say why you hate it and initiate a discussion or be quiet and stop being a troll.

• Like 3

If you hate it, that's cool. But right now you're coming across as trying too hard to be cool because it's cool to hate popular things. So either say why you hate it and initiate a discussion or be quiet and stop being a troll.

have you ever seen me trying to be cool? the books are tolerable but the movies are just boring, it has horrible plots and characters and third of all I find wizards used to much and it gets on my nerves

have you ever seen me trying to be cool? the books are tolerable but the movies are just boring, it has horrible plots and characters and third of all I find wizards used to much and it gets on my nerves

1: Posting nothing but how much you hate Harry Potter seems like you're trying to be cool because it's cool to hate things

2: How were the plot and characters any different?

3: How often were wizards used before The Sorcerer's Stone came out? I can think of Merlin, the Wizard of Oz (and the witches) and Gandalf (unless you read really underground fantasy books from the 50s-80s, I guess)

1: Posting nothing but how much you hate Harry Potter seems like you're trying to be cool because it's cool to hate things

2: How were the plot and characters any different?

3: How often were wizards used before The Sorcerer's Stone came out? I can think of Merlin, the Wizard of Oz (and the witches) and Gandalf (unless you read really underground fantasy books from the 50s-80s, I guess)

1. I didn't even know?

2 I said they were all bad

3 ok you got me there but recently there seems to be a wizard/vampire/werewolf craze or whatever and I'm sick of it.

1. I didn't even know?

3 ok you got me there but recently there seems to be a wizard/vampire/werewolf craze or whatever and I'm sick of it.

I know you said they were all bad, but I'm asking how they differ so much from the books that you could find the books tolerable but absolutely hate the movies and say the plot of the movies is boring when it's the exact same (with some tweaks here and there) as the books; same goes for the characters.

I know you said they were all bad, but I'm asking how they differ so much from the books that you could find the books tolerable but absolutely hate the movies and say the plot of the movies is boring when it's the exact same (with some tweaks here and there) as the books; same goes for the characters.

oh. well the movies have less things I can imagine and it's crammed up. at least I can imagine some things in my mind from the book so it's tolerable.

1. I didn't even know?

Well idk, Trophy, you're coming out as hating without much reason to, besides, this isn't Harry Potter, we don't even know much about the plot yet , who knows, you might end up liking it? Just don't judge things right away without giving it a chance first.