• Advertisement

The Wolf of Wall Street

Clappy

The new Martin Scorsese flick. Looks good as expected. Plus this is apparently Leonardo DiCaprio's last movie for quite some time. He is taking a "long, long break from acting" according to reports.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/leonardo-dicaprio-taking-hiatus-from-acting-after-wolf-of-wall-street/

Don't know how long this break of his will be, but he is one of my favorite current actors so I will miss seeing him on the silver screen. That being said, take a look at the trailer below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

• Like 2

Lol why is Black Skinhead in the background

Even though it's a good song, that's what stood out to you most from the trailer? :P

If he wins an Oscar for this then I'm sure he'll retract his "break".

Nah I think he is serious about this break. He has his own production company now (Appian Way if I remember correctly) and he's probably gonna focus on that for awhile. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he won an Oscar as Hollywood's way of saying don't take a break.

Nah I think he is serious about this break. He has his own production company now (Appian Way if I remember correctly) and he's probably gonna focus on that for awhile. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he won an Oscar as Hollywood's way of saying don't take a break.

Well he's already up for consideration to play Rasputin in some movie about Rasputin, so the break can't be too long.

Saw this on DVD today. It was everything I heard it was. Tons of nudity. Tons of cursing. Plenty of drugs. Just wow. Like I was expecting all of this...but I was still shocked. But you know as gratuitous as a lot of these sequences were...I fucking loved this movie. It was very good and probably Scorsese's best movie since The Departed.