• Advertisement

Dayman!: Champion Of The Sun

dragiiin123

A story of revenge, defeat, badassery, and confusion.

Episode 1- Spongebob's Intro

They all we're shivering, all crying, all covered in blood.

Suddenly, a sudden blast threw the door it was Squidward. Squidward went to Spongebob and yelled at him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!" Spongebob looked at him, laughing slowly.

"It was Nightman, the Moon Defender. He was a victim of the nuclear meltdown at the Chernobyl plant last year. He just recovered from the blast, and he had found this thing called the trance token. It gave him unlimited power, so he decided to go all subversion on everybody's asses and used it for evil. No one knows why, though." Spongebob said, breathing slowly.

"Everyone look! At the TV! It's dynamic!" shouted Patrick, at the TV. The TV showed Mermaid man dying on his deathbed and shouting EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! SATAN! SATAN! SATAN! everywhere because he was a batshit old man. He looked at the TV and then looked directly at Spongebob. "Spongebob! take this! Fight for everlasting peice and a reference that no one will realize what it's from!" He threw something at Spongebob. It was a Token, and when spongebob picked it up, it inhabited spongebob and turned him into a glowing Spongebob with fire powers. "I have powers! Maybe, I can use this for maximum patty flipping capabilities!" He said, giggling to himself. "Spongebob, this is serious. This is where we stop joking around and we seriously get out of our goofy nature. Might make Goosebumps mad, but who cares about himÔÇØ said Patrick. ÔÇ£Yes. I will use these for good! FOR I AM, DAYMAN! THE MASTER OF THE SUN!ÔÇØ said Spongebob, as he ran out through the door to battle the Nobyl zombies.

ÔÇ£Go Spongebob! Fight for everlasting peace!

END

Reviews appreciated.