• Advertisement

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Clappy

6 hours ago, TJ said:

wow, Luke Cage and Iron Fist get canned and I'm still sad but this show keeps surviving lmfao.

For real, as long as quality is just as impressive as previous seasons, If not better, I'm ok with this. More SHIELD coming up babe. We should call @Young Nug for this news as well. hehe.

7 hours ago, Don't Eat WhoBob's Country! said:

wow, Luke Cage and Iron Fist get canned and I'm still sad but this show keeps surviving lmfao.

For real, as long as quality is just as impressive as previous seasons, If not better, I'm ok with this. More SHIELD coming up babe. We should call @Young Nug for this news as well. hehe.

Oh yeaah, I forgot Nugs likes AOS too.

But for real man, have you heard that AOS is actually Marvel's most popular show statistically? It's brand is actually stronger than any of the netflix shows. (R.I.P IF and LC though ?)

1 hour ago, TJ said:

Oh yeaah, I forgot Nugs likes AOS too.

But for real man, have you heard that AOS is actually Marvel's most popular show statistically? It's brand is actually stronger than any of the netflix shows. (R.I.P IF and LC though ?)

it doesn't surprise me for most of netflix shows but Daredevil too? That's pretty interesting to see. 

OH SHITTT

@TJ and @Young Nug 

THAT BUDGET HOLY FUCK... This season is gonna benefit 13 episodes.

Spoiler

And is that fucking Coulson? I seriously think he is either LMD or a Skrull. Fitz is OK! Enoch is OK! and Deke isn't erased from history! I'm so beyond hyped for this season.

• Wow 2

4 hours ago, WhoBob said:

OH SHITTT

@TJ and @Young Nug 

THAT BUDGET HOLY FUCK... This season is gonna benefit 13 episodes.

Reveal hidden contents

HOLY COW!!! This looks gooooooood, I'm willing to bet that whatever's happening in A:Endgame, is gonna spill into AOS's story. But we'll see.

Looks like they might be doing some parallel dimension type stuff. Idk, but I'm freaking hyped.

• Like 1