• Advertisement

Shipwrecked! - The SB Spin-Off Game Show which YOU decide!

Patty Rose

16lg41z.jpg

Welcome, viewers of the deep, to an execting game show adventure featuring your favourite Undersea characters, we call it..

Shipwrecked! - The SB Spin-Off Game Show which YOU decide!

Story

Mr. Krabs thinks about an idea to get new customers, by turning the Krusty Krab, yet again, Into a ship. Hundreds and hundreds of customers have come aboard for the first sailing of this wooden beauty, Eugene spinned the wheel and the Krusty Krab ship (I suck at thinking of good names for stuff.) set sailed. An hour went by and 75% of the passangers were lined up at the Krusty Krab for a krabby patty, Fry Cook SpongeBob SquarePants developes a special kind of patty known as the Jolly Roger Patty (aka a Krabby Patty in the shape of a Ship, and yes again, I still suck at names.) and everything was going fine... That was until the dead of night, the passengers were sleeping silently excited that they're returning home tomorrow, the ship was, like the cabinets, silent. Mr. Krabs was still concertrating on laughing and singing about the money he's recived from this idea, but what he wasan't doing, was sailing. An Ice-berg headed across, it wasan't until the ship was hit, when Mr. Krabs noticed, he set off the alarm, and warned the passangers, who were eventally screaming and panicing in fear. However, luckly for them, the Ice-berg didn't do any proper damage and the ship was still running, he told the passangers that everything is okay, and eventally, the passangers calmed down, since of the fact of SpongeBob giving out free Krabby Pattys for the passangers, but it wasan't the Ice-Berg which caused a disaster...Just when Mr. Krabs decided to hit the hay, he yet again, didn't notice a Tidal Wave heading straight to the ship, and this time, the ship was hit. Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick and serveral of the passengers were flung out, while the rest were stuck in, and joined the ship to the bottom of the sea, (Luckly, none of them drowned, as they're fish and they were rescused by helicopters, forgetting about the passangers who were flung out). SpongeBob eventally woke up, he couldn't remember what just happened, all he could remember was he was on the ship, and then he found himself on this island, like the other passengers which were flung out. Mr. Krabs woke up and started panicing, as all his money is know under the bottom of the sea, he tried to head to where the wreck was, but SpongeBob stopped him, beliving he'll get himself killed. The other passengers woke up, and like SpongeBob, they couldn't remember what just happened, and that's when I come in.

Hi, I'm your host, Patty Sponge. In this show, twenty passangers have been shipwrecked on this island, and only one of them will make it back home, the rest will remain on this island, FOREVER! (Well, until someone picks them up, which won't be long.), but anyway, here are our contenstants.

SpongeBob SquarePants

Eugene Krabs

Squidward Tentacles

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Sheldon Plankton

Poppy Puff

Karen Plankton

Pearl Krabs

Larry the Lobster

Squillium Fancyson

Bubble Bass

Fred

Harold

Scooter

Tom

Sandals

Old Man Jenkins

Nat Peterson

Jack

19 Contestants will stay on this island for enternity, but only one will return home.

How will this work? YOU decide!

In each episode, one of these contestants will be voted off, and will remain on the island, and you will vote for who you want to be voted off.

So, just either post who you want voted off, or PM me.

Or you can call this number below

0112-3466-1234-PM-ME

Tomorrow, or sometime today, episode one will launch and with your votes, one of these twenty will remain on this island. FOREVER!