• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

21 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

So what kind of shape has the Ayaverse been in lately?

pretty wild man, so I've got Raw, SD Live, and New Japan as my shows.  Right now, I just finished MITB, and I'm about to do a draft.  In the last New Japan PPV, Roman Reigns won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship from Samoa Joe.  Joe lost the title at Mania to Shinsuke, but got it back at the next New Japan show.  Roman cashed in his MITB contract from earlier in the night (I had two MITB shows). Aleister Black won the IWGP Intercontinental Title from Matt Sydal, and Sanity beat The Usos for the Heavyweight Tag Titles.  The Cruiserweight Champion is also on New Japan, as Kushida holds the title (I let it drift between shows), and Asuka is the Women's Champion.  Over on Raw, Tanahashi beat Stone Cold at Wrestlemania to become Universal Champion.  Steve held the Universal Title for a damn near year long reign, and Tanahashi won the Rumble to face him.  He successfully defended the title against Kurt Angle at MITB.  Seth Rollins is the IC Champ, having held the belt for a near year in his own right.  The Outsiders are the Raw Tag Team Champions, and Alexa Bliss is the current Raw Women's Champion after beating Candice LaRae at MITB.  Over on the blue brand, things have been really shaking up since I last updated.  Kendrick dropped the WWE Title to Bobby Roode at Fastlane, which step up a mentor vs. student rivalry at Mania, since I had Triple H manage Bobby Roode.  And, since The Game never got his rematch for the title, he faced Roode.  Roode managed to win, but his reign was quickly shot down by a buddy of Trips, Kevin Nash (who as I mentioned is also the Raw Tag Team Champion).  Nash beat Roode at Extreme Rules to win the title, but Roode regained the title at MITB.  So, I'm kind of having a big slow burn on this Triple H and Roode feud, but I might end it at Battleground, since I've had the Summerslam main event in my mind for awhile now, and that involves the current US Champion, ZSJ.  Zack has been on an absolute tear in my Universe Mode.  Dude put on a 5 star banger of a 2 out of 3 falls match against Keith Lee at Payback.  I plan on having Zack continue to hold the title, and challenge who ever is WWE Champion at Summerslam in a title vs. title match.  The Smackdown Tag Team Champs are The Bar and Toni Storm holds the Women's Title.  As for Mr. Money in the Bank, well it's none other than the now, two time Money in the Bank winner, Dean Ambrose.  I'm interested to see where I can utilize him.

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

3 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

would kamui have a slumber party with his best friend in the whole world and his bffl’s husband whose name escapes him?

yes he would, they would have a ball

gintoki, kamui and shinsuke are the master prankers. (though sensei is the ultimate master prankster of all). but as for shinsuke pranking homey and vice versa, they’re probably all like april fools im staying in bed all day, april fools i dont have my shirt on anymore, april fools woah bro how did we end up tangled up like this haha

4 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Want to see me turn into a snake? Want to see me do it again? Wait, can I even ask more than one question? Wait, can I ask four question-

Yes

7 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I guess now is a safe time to ask for your predictions on everything and anything taking place during Mania weekend?

Takeunder Nola:

Authors of Pine vs. PETEVSTHEWORLD vs. Those ROH Guys for the Tag Team Championships:  Should be a fun match, and I expect The Undisputed Era to retain.

Ember Mun vs. THE ACE OF SPADES for the Women's Title.  Shayna's time is now, and I think she'll get the title here.  Ember goes to the main roster.

North American Ladder Match between Large Scot, Large Hairman, Prince Puma, Patrick Clark, A Dead Man, and the Third Version of Ethan:  This one is a really tough call, but I gotta go with my gut on this one.  Velveteen Dream becomes the first ever North American Champion.

Senior Wrestling takes on The Wyatt's Cousin in a Non Sanctioned Match:  The match I think everyone is looking forward to, at least I am most.  I foresee Ciampa murdering Johnny.

Renegade takes on EL IDOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the NXT Title:  Please, please, please.  I know the outcome already, but maybe...just maybe, La Sombra will pull through.  Big Daddy prediction here.  Just kidding, Aleister Black wins the NXT Title.

Manier:

Woman's HERstoric Battle Royal:  Hard to call, but I think Sasha is more than likely winning.

Andrade Cien Almas Battle Royal:  Honestly, no idea.  I kind of want Ziggler to win it, so he can relinquish it on Smackdown.

Mufasa takes on Cedric the Entertainer for the Cruiserweight Title:  Should be a banger, I expect Cedric to win the title here. Then Neville comes out and kills them both

DA BAR faces BRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and Vacant for the Tag Team Titles:  For whom I think the mystery partner is, it has to be Elias.  I see no other man it being, or anyone I want to see.  In any instance, Braun wins the titles.

UCE defends the SD Tag Titles against Old Day and The Hammer Bros.  I expect UCE to retain here, nothing more to be said about this match.

Randal defends the US title against The Hinderless One, BOBBY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and The Young Gawd.  Should be a decent match.  I see Rusev winning the title here.

The Jizz defends the IC Title against Me and Lego Man.  Should be a banger.  My money is on Rollins winning and getting that sweet Grand Slam from Denny's.

A Woman not like most takes on Fem!Roman Reigns for the Women's Title.  Feud is pretty hot, probably the best built one this Mania.  I expect Nia to win the title.

Charlotte "Can throw me into oncoming traffic" Flair defends her Women's Title against Asuker.  Second best match of the show, should be an absolute banger.  I expect Asuka to win the title, and then Carmella to unsuccessfully cash in her MITB.

D-BRY and Shape O'Map takes on Kami:  Wow, just wow.  That's the planned match, but idk if Shane can wress or not.  Either way, I expect D-Bry to pick up the win.

The Charismatic Enigma and Hurt His Ankle take on THE GAMEUUUHH AND HIS TWO DOLLAR SLUT OF A WIFEUUUUHHHHHH:  Ronda and Kurt will win, big whoop.

JOHN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA taking on Da Undahtaka (probably):  So if this does happen, assuming it will.  I best see Biker Taker or I'm unsubscribing from the network.  He better come out and say "I'll make you famous" and murder Cena.  If it happens, Taker is winning.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?! defends his title against The Ding of Stronk Styles:  Will most def be match of the night.  Should be awesome, and I expect Shinsuke to win the title here.

BORK LLLLLLLLLLLASER defends his title again THE BIG DOG:  ROMAN IS GONNA TAKE DOWN THE BEAST, BELIEEEE DAT.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Who would you switch around/call up during the next superstar shakeup?

Call up AOP, Ember, Almas getting called up.  Move Balor Club to Smackdown, D-Bry to Raw.  Hard to say who else.

7 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Which Indy darlings would you like to see Trips scoop up this year?

it would be nice to see Ospreay before he dies in the ring, Jay Lethal, Dustin and Greg, Toni Storm, Viper Niven, Keith Lee