• Advertisement

Spot

Pinky

the sad thing is in the spongebob movie there is no sot (though spongebob isn't to good with continuity sometimes and the movie was made before this. you think they make an episode (hopfully waaay later) when he loses spot?

I was thinking about this too, but we could say that Spot is just in the other rooms of the Chum Bucket during the movie. And I doubt that they would have an episode with Spot being lost, because he was already lost in Plankton's Pet.

He was adorable and I love how Plankton dealt with him, so cute and from what I perceived from this episode, is that Spot will appear in future episodes, which I hope he does.

the sad thing is in the spongebob movie there is no sot (though spongebob isn't to good with continuity sometimes and the movie was made before this. you think they make an episode (hopfully waaay later) when he loses spot?

You're worried about that when we're talking about a show in which the city has completely exploded multiple times and even in episodes before the movie? lol