• Advertisement

KLON: The Cyklone (Varying-music Teamspeak radio run by me)

HawkbitAlpha

KLON is a Teamspeak radio station that I started back in late 2011 to entertain a big server with my friends. Nowadays I've brought it to the Voice Server.

I always play different kinds of music on every broadcast (this includes stuff like hard rock, electro-house, funk, old school rap, and more). Whenever the station is up, I will announce it on the xat.

If you really have to know, Teamspeak 3 is a voice communication program created by Teamspeak GmbH and Overwolf designed for talking to each other while playing a game (which I do sometimes), but with a little tweaking, my mic is the stereo mix (or computer sound). To connect to me, here's the instructions:

1: Download TS3 from http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

2: Install it and then open it

3: In the top left, there is a button that says Connections. Click it, and in the drop down, click Connect.

4: Where it says "Server Address", type 31.132.0.60:10019. Where it says Nickname, put your username. Where it says Server Password, there is no password. Leave it blank and press Connect.

5: If KLON is active, it will be in another channel. Double click the channel name to tune into the channel. Voila, you're done.

See ya on the next broadcast, hopefully!