• Advertisement

HALLOWEEN PARTY ROLEPLAY

Ron

Narrator: Good evening... and thank you for joining us on our special night. This is not an ordinary tale... in fact, it is controlled by you. As you slip into your costumes and head out for a night of fright, remember that just about anything can happen... each of you have received invitations to the annual Halloween party at the Krusty Krab, and all of you are going... the question is whether you all will make it out!

CHARACTERS

You may select your own characters or use SpongeBob characters. Please use the roleplay in the following:

User 1: SpongeBob paced the room before looking up at Patrick. "Patrick, are you done YET?"

User 2: Patrick bonked his head as he looked up and said, "I'm... trying to squeeze into my costume!"

User 3: Meanwhile, from atop the Chum Bucket, Plankton lay down with binoculars, looking at the bustling party at The Krusty Krab. I'd kill to have that kind of activity in MY restaurant, he thought.

Have fun!

Taken Characters

Steel Pumpkin

Squidward

Handsome Squidward

Maxwell

I'll be Squidward.

Squidward: My Halloween costume is almost complete. This year I'll be...

*after a few hits from a door*

tumblr_m2ndmlHlGU1qjwfbx.jpg

...handsome.

EDIT: Since I didn't see Boxxy claim Squidward, I'll make my variation into just simply being Handsome Squidward.