• Advertisement

A Little Make Up Here and There Never Hurt

Cha

It was a regular Monday shift at the Krusty Krab for SpongeBob. After a long Sunday off of work he was quite pleased to be back in the kitchen. An average stream of customers came through and out of the Krusty Krab, ordering food and leaving with nothing but full bellys and a money tip on the tables after they devoured their meals.

Squidward, from the cash register, looked down at his Great Britain watch: Time for my break, dear oh joy.

SpongeBob, excited: Eeeeee!!!!!

Squidward: Could you stop yelling your “eeees” every time I call for a break?

SpongeBob: But Squidward I am just so happy, this is one of my favorites times of the day!

This happened to be one of SpongeBob's favorite times of day...

SpongeBob: Excuse me Mr. Narrator, I don't mean to interrupt or break the fourth wall or anything but I just said that.

Squidward: How are you talking to....

Well then, how about you tell the story then, Mr. Main Character?

SpongeBob: Okay..... I will.

Like the narrator was saying earlier, I was super excited, not because Squidward had one of these “breaks” that Squidward told Mr. Krabs he legally had to have, but the part where I got to do Squidward's job to give his happy customers their sea famous Krabby Patties.

I had about four orders to give out in that late afternoon to three tables. Two Krabby Patties for Table 8, a side of Coral Bits for Table 2 (the fish at Table 2 was so kind, he thanked me twice! And Squidward thanked me for being an idiot! So kind of him!) and oh, another Krabby Patty for Table 3.

After I delivered the orders, I went back to the kitchen to grill up more patties, realizing that I forgot to give an order out! I rushed back outside the kitchen and went to the table who ordered corral bits. Table 3, it was as I remembered , and I handed the package of corral bits to the lady at the table.

Myself: Here you go, Mam. One order of Coral Bits!

The lady, looking some what dazed, answered back with a flat “thanks”.

I detected something must have been wrong with her, I usually would go back to my grill, but I she looked awfully depressed. She wore a head scarf and a trench coat that covered everything so I could only see pink stubs at the end of the trench coat's arms.

Myself: Is there something wrong Miss?

The lady: Miss, now that sounds familiar.

Myself: Well, probably because that's what ladies are usually called. Dahaha.

The lady: Oh yes well, that's probably it and I'm just fine., a little lost but fine.

Myself: Lost? What do you mean?

The lady: I'm not sure, I just have a deep feeling that I'm lost.

Myself: Well when I am confused, I just enjoy myself some corral bits!

The lady: Thanks, I will.

I went back to my work station after talking to her and Squidward started his work again. Back there, I thought it would be the last time I would ever see her, let alone remember her from that day on ward. Something that ultimately that stunned me happened. She was about to leave, when she decided to payed for of course, to refill her drink. She was walking towards the soda machine, but all of a sudden she tripped on a nail sticking out of the ground. She fell face first on the wood planks.

The lady: Ooooow!

Myself: Oh no, that's not good!

I was not the only one to see her trip, Squidward and other customers saw this too. Even Mr. Krabs came out of his office.

Mr. Krabs: What's with the loud thud?!

Myself after joining the others in a crowd: Mr. Krabs, that poor lady fell on the floor tripping in a nail!

Mr Krabs: That's terrible.... she could sue me!

I went up to the poor lady and helped her off the ground. As I did so, her head scarf came loose, revealing something that shocked us all.

Myself: PATRICK?

Mr. Krabs: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Of course Mr. Krab's response would make more sense, once I explain the rest. But for now, I have to go see where the original narrator went!