• Advertisement

E.V.I.L's Top 117 (hopefully) from Season 1-6!

E.V.I.L.

Yeah, I've been here, what 3 days, and I'm already posting this. :P So exactly what the title says, it will have the list, full with why I put it there and why I like/dislike it. Shall we start, but before, I must explain the system of what your reactions to an episode may be. This may be a disaster is about a 60% chance of disaster. I am going to die is a 99.9% chance of disaster. Errr.... Maybe is about 20%. I'm not revealing the other percents, to make more guesses harder. ;) Now, below the solid line is everything copy and pasted from my other list on SBM withh a few edits here and there

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, 117, because 100 is simply too mainstream. tongue.png And don't worry, this WILL be completed because it's already done, I just have to post everything. Why I decided to make a top 117, I was bored. And just so you know, the reason why I am not putting anything from Season 7-9 is because I simply haven't watched all of those episodes.There could be a chance an episode I didn't watch could be in my top 20. How I did this is by rating the episodes and choosing the top 117.

And, now for episode 117!

Episode 103b

Season 6

yUTyn.png

Yep, this is episode 117, Suction Cup Symphony! One of the better Season 6 episodes in my opinion, the ending was a real twist, but let's startfrom the beginning. I think it's great that Squidward finally gets to perform in an orchestra, with SpongeBob and Patrick's help. Patrick was absolutely HILARIOUS in this episode. "I broke my butt". How can someone say that like an ordinary thing. Only this show. And the ending, well first, the instrumental was hilarious. I thought it was kind of funny how Sponge and Pat were in the song. tongue.png And the ending, is awesome, as for possibly the first time in post-movie, the ending was in favor for Squidward. That was a great twist. tongue.png However, a good episode, this is also very below the list for many reasons. For starters, the bones out of Patrick and in his mouth was not very pleasant. And Squidward was the way I don't like him, the grumpy neighbor who gets annoyed over every little thing. Overall, a good episode, with some really annoying parts.

Favorite quote:

• sb.gif Oh no! No, no, no, no, no! My patient is very sick!
  • patrick.gif Hey, I broke my butt.

Favorite character: patrickomg.gif

Alright, now let's see if you can guess the next 6 episodes. I will give the seasons, and if I will be killed or not.

116. Season 4 Nahh.

115. Season 1 Err maybe.

114. Season 1 Better chance than 115.

113. Season 1 In between 115 and 114 tongue.png

112. Season 3 I think someone may start to not like me out there tongue.png

111. Season 3 This is just going to be a disaster

________________________________________________________________________________

Anything below the second solid line is NOT copy and pasted. :P

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I have very weird opinions so you will most likely rage at least once. :P

Okay! Time for episode 116

Episode 71a

Season 4

ngvMG.jpg

Yes, Whale of a Birthday. This episode is actually bearable. I love Squidward's fake of Boy's Don't Cry, I found it hilarious in a cheesy kind of manner. There were some cheap funny gags such as the It's a Boy banner with Boy crossed off and Girl written. And Mr. Krab's not knowing Pearl's birthday was amazing, and the response: amazing. SpongeBob was CLASSIC in this episode. He tended to make me laugh with his comical and sneaky ways to buy all that stuff, with MR KRAB'S. CARD.XD I wasn't aware Mr. Krabs was that rich. However, this isn't just a positive episode, infact, there is a reason this is so low besides I don't like this episode that much. And which makes no sense to some, I hate Pearl in this episode, and almost every episode. She should appreciate what her dad did for her. It sort of bugs me she needs a mountain of presents just to be happy.

Favorite Character: sb.gif

Favorite Quote:

• Pearl: You have no idea what day tomorrow is, do you?
  • Mr. Krabs: None at all.
  • Pearl: IT'S MY 16TH BIRTHDAY! [outside Mr. Krabs house is lifted over the bubble]
  • Mr. Krabs: I knew that. How could you think I wouldn't know that? What are you gonna be, 12?

hysterical.gif

Also, if you haven't check out the other two list's on the forum by SpongeRoadie and PatStar2000 magicwink.gifDisregard that, not applicant to SBC.

And now, Episode 115!

Episode: 1a

Season: 1

lMllX.jpg

Season 1 fan's don't kill me! This made top 117, that means I like this episode. And infact, this is indeed a great episode. This is the episode that started it all. There were lots of good qualities, including Squidward wiping his (?) graffiti off the door. tongue.png I don't know why, but that makes me laugh all the time. That, and ANCHOVIES! However, as good as this episode, this is so below for one reason, it just isn't that funny. But you know, that's okay, because this is a pilot episode, and pilot episodes aren't meant to be the best thing ever. As you have seen, there are great episodes ahead, and they improved because of this episode. So, overall, I like this episode, but it's not in my Top 100, but, it's a pilot, so it doesn't matter.

Best Quote:

• Squidward: Please, please, quiet! [anchovies stop talking] Is this any way to behave, hmmm?
  • Anchovy: Eat!
  • Squidward: Could we show a little decency and form a neat, single file line in front of the register? [The anchovies are quiet at first, then pick up the boat, as their cries of "meep!" become more intense. Cut to BargN Mart as SpongeBob enters]
  • SpongeBob: [singing to himself] BargN Mart, meeting all of your spatula needs. [Cuts to the Krusty Krab. Squidward and Mr. Krabs are still in the boat, and being tossed around]
  • Mr. Krabs: All hands on deck! Get your anchors out of your pants!
  • Squidward: One single file line was all I asked!

Best Character: squidward.gif

After years, episode 114!

And now, for da Eppy de la 114 ( I apologize for sounding dumb )

Episode: 17b

KZvNP.jpg

Ahh, Rock Bottom, the weirdest city in the Sea, (well Pacific Ocean), which I think is not as weird as New Kelp City, but that's part of an episode that made the bottom 100. rofl.gif It was a great episode, and the first episode do something I think most shows can't pull off well, comedy with just one main character. But, that's the truth, everything that happened to SpongeBob was hilarious, with the bus, and waiting in line, and the egg hatching. This episode did get kind of boring near the balloon part to the ending, but that's okay because the rest of the episode was great. Why is this episode so down you ask? Well, it's just not my favorite episode ever as the mishaps with the bus get repetitive, like every episode of another (once) popular cartoon on the network. (can you guess)

Favorite Character: That fish that hatches those eggs in lline

Favorite Quote/Moment: 

• Patrick: How much do you need?
  • SpongeBob: How much is it?
  • Bus Driver: Fifty-cents.
  • SpongeBob: [turns around and balloon smacks bus driver in the back of the head]Fifty-cents.
  • Patrick: Nope.
  • SpongeBob: [turns around and balloon smacks bus driver again] Lemme check my other poc-
  • Bus Driver: Forget it!
  • SpongeBob: [turns around and balloon smacks bus driver again] What did you say?
  • Bus Driver: Just take your seat!
  • SpongeBob: Thanks, mister.
  • Bus Driver: Yeah, whatev- [spongeBob turns around and balloon smacks him in the back of the head. Bus driver gets very angry]

Btw guys, I am going to be revealing 117-70 at a much faster rate than I normally would to catch you up to where SBM's list is so you guys can't be too ahead of the gamre. :P

Episode 113!

Anyway's, we shall continue with Episode 113. smile.png

Episode: 1c

mDSGj.jpg

Tea at the Treedome, none other than the episode that introduced SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy's friendship. (Sorry, I don't think there is much affection between SpongeBob and Sandy, maybe a crush from SpongeBob.) It's so fancy, it doesn't even need to raise its pinky. tongue.png (Bad pun) Now this is a feel-good episode mostly, with a few jokes spread out here and there, and "I DON'T NEED IT! I DON'T NEED IT", followed with SpongeBob mauling the jar. Once again, this is one of the first episodes so it's not that amazing, but it's okay because there's much proof the show improved over the months even. Overall, there's no real bad qualities of this episode, other than there's not enough jokes, because everyone's definitely in character and the episode is entertaining, so overall, it's a good episode, with okay jokes.

Best Character: patx.gif

Best Moment:

• SpongeBob: I just met this girl! She wears a hat full of... air!
  • Patrick: Do you mean she puts on "airs"?
  • SpongeBob: I guess so.
  • Patrick: Thats just fancy talk. If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this! The higher you hold it, the fancier you are!
  • SpongeBob: [holds his pinky up] Hows that?
  • Patrick: Higher!
  • SpongeBob: Like that?
  • Patrick: Now thats fancy! They should call you SpongeBob FancyPants! [cuts to Sandys treedome]Remember: When in doubt, pinky up! You can do it, SpongeBob. Ill be watching.

Time for Epiosde *drumroll* 112

Episode: 43a

Season: 3

DdTHg.jpg

I think some Season 3 fans are going to murder me for putting an episode like this so low, but keep in mind, out of 250+ episodes, this making 112 isn't too shabby. smile.png Anyways, to the episode, I think this is a funny episode with some awesome moments, and it was hard for me to choose a favorite moment. Let's talk about characters. Flatts, although technically first appearing in Sandy's Rocket as a cameo, this is his first and so far only REAL appearance. I wish Flatts would appear in another episode, because he was just flat out awesome, get it, flat? I need to stop with my absolutely horrible puns. :/ Mr's Puff was mostly in character, but how on earth did she not notice the violent tendencies of Flatts? There were a lot of jokes you would have to think about for some good seconds before you got it, such as act natural. (Ew.) Both SpongeBob and Patrick were comedic gold in this episode. Being a rabid Mario fan, I love to think of Mario's Pizza Castle as an Italian Plumber's restaurant, (it could even be a reference tongue.png), but let's not have fandom get into this. Patrick being friends with Flatts was rather funny, and I was surprised to find out he went to Community College?! Post-Movie Pat couldn't do that. And, of course, the Bikini Bottomites believing the old man kicked SpongeBob's butt. tongue.png It seems as I'm just praising this episode, and it should be much higher, but there are quite a few cons I have. I don't underrate this episode just because of it's Partner in Crime, infact, when I rate, I completely forget other episodes exist. Cons include- as funny as the old man scene is, that's pretty much character abuse if it's done more than once, and I really don't like character abuse. The other con, is, it simply isn't that amazing of an episode, and sort of lacks replay value, along with having no main plot. I mean, yeah, Flatts coming but other than that, just random stuff happens, if the scenes were mixed up, a first time viewer wouldn't notice. Whew, that was long.

Favorite Character: patx.gif

Favorite Quote/Moment: 

The first one is my favorite, and the second one would be without the con.

SpongeBob: Oh Gary, I'm too young to have my butt kicked! There are so many things in life I haven't gotten to do! [cut to SpongeBob in an office building at a desk, on the phone] Hold on, I'll transfer your call.

• SpongeBob: He's still gonna kick my butt! [the fish look at the old fish again]
  • Fish #2: How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man!?
  • Old Man: I love the young people! [the fish walk up to the old fish. Cut to SpongeBob running back to his house
  •  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, here's a little risky Episode 111.....

Episode: 56b

lxaZx.jpg

I Had an Accident, yes you read that right. Let's like always, talk about positives first, no "accidents" in my writing style, haha. (Another one of my absolutely horrible puns pinch.gif ) I Had an Accident was a great episode, and everyone was in character. One of the sole reasons this episode is actually on my list is the Sandy and Patrick interaction. I wish we would have way more of that, this, and Band Geeks prove them interacting is HILARIOUS. Infact, I kind of wish the Texan here made contact with everybody, not just SpongeBob. I could imagine she and Squidward would have lots of funny talk as well. Anyway's, Patrick is great in this episode, I always loved the video game crash. And Squidward, for his really little time, makes a LEGENDARY appearence. (Well, I think so) But, then why is this so low? Accidents can happen. tongue.png But it's not an accident. (More bad puns tongbleh.gif ) For one thing, the end of this episode is jut odd, and I've never really been too much of a fan of live-action joining the cartoon thing. Also, my least favorite character in this show, is SpongeBob. Why, because he's just simply annoying after the whole mountain thing. He does however rise when Sandy and Patrick get beat up by a live-action gorilla. Yeah, the end of the episode detracts quite a few spots. Overall a good episode which could have had a better ending, but still has very funny parts! smile.png

Favorite Character: Squidward despite his limited appearence

Favorite Quote/Moment: This was VERY difficult to choose, but

• Patrick: Thank you, Chip. [outside] I guess I'll to have to find a new best friend. Hey, Squidward!
  • Squidward: No!
  •  

Now for Episode 110! *rollthedrums*

Episode: 47b

wz3vh.jpg

Can You Spare a Dime? Or an insult for me putting this episode so low? tongue.png tongue.png Alright, let's try to SPARE the horrible puns for this post. (Come on, that one at least made sense. rofl.gif Right?) This is not a bad episode in anyway, and there are some good parts, particularly SpongeBob in old women clothing. Almost as amazing as the episode of That's No Lady. The first dime Mr. Krabs had is so hilarious, and the response is amazing. xdmagic.png Makes me wonder how old Mr. Krabs is, and if his death was SPARED! (Shut up, E.V.I.L pinch.gif ) However, there are many reasons a Season 3 episode is so low. This one, I have particular reasons. For one reason, too much SpongeBob abuse. We all know Squiddy has attitude, but his behavior in this episode wasn't even worth a dime. ( I need to stop with my E.V.I.L puns) Another thing, is Mr. Krabs also drives me extremely crazy, why does he just blame it on Squidward? Gives me a post-movie vibe. On top of that, this episode isn't even that entertaining if i had to be completely honest with you.

Best Character: paint.png

Best Quote/Moment:

• Mr. Krabs: [talking on his phone] Donate to the children's fund? Why? What have children ever done for me?[spongeBob grabs phone and throws it away]
  • SpongeBob: You want your dime back?! [takes one out] Take it!! Now Squidward can come back right?[Mr. Krabs checks the dime through a telescope]
  • Mr. Krabs: Wrong. That ain't me first dime.
  • SpongeBob: Then have some more dimes. [throws out more dimes] I've got plenty of them.
  • Mr. Krabs: You can't put a price on me first dime. And I can't forgive that bildrad, Squidward for stealing it.
  • SpongeBob: [finally snapping, he grabs Mr. Krabs by the throat and holds him up in the air] Listen, you crustaceous cheapskate! Squidward's been living at my house, driving me crazy! AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HIRE HIM BACK ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID DIME?! [a prehistoric dime falls out of Mr. Krabs' back pocket after SpongeBob shook him back and forth] What's that?
  • Mr. Krabs: [gasps] Me first dime. Oh, Dimey, I'll never lose you again.
  • SpongeBob: This is a dime?
  • Mr. Krabs: I've been in business a long time, boy.

But wait! This is a two in one, and the next episode choice, is purely coincidental. Well, to episode 109. smile.png

Episode: 47a

1e7nr.jpg

Yes, you read that right. Two episode's in the same pair, as seen on tv. (Come on, that was good. coolio.gif ) Now, this is a good episode, with some good jokes, such as the bran flakes, the clown getting chosen, and the twin of Mr. Krabs. And Squidward's advice to SpongeBob to help, is LEGENDARY! XD This episode's song, the Striped Sweater was nice to listen to as well. However, once again, why this episode is so low, is because no one got to see it on tv. Okay, the real reason is SpongeBob's rude, stuck-up behavior. I'm sorry, but I can't stand it, even in tv shows, considering I have to see it at least monthly. rolleyes2.gif This episode could have been much better during the second half if they actually added jokes, all I remember was SpongeBob bragging about his so called fame, and it was pretty boring. This made it on the list though, and that's because the first half is HILARIOUS. Overall, another episode that could have been better if character actions were better.

Favorite Character: The Squid that lives in that secretly alive Easter Island Tiki

Favorite Quote/Moment:

• Mr. Krabs: Then what's all this useless junk.
  • Squidward: That's the useless junk for scene, uhh, 28.
  • Mr. Krabs: Oh, well, then how do you explain that? [Pointing to 2 Krusty Krabs] A 2nd Krusty Krab?
  • Squidward: Mr. Krabs, everyone needs an understudy. [showing 2 Mr. Krabs]
  • Mr. Krabs: Well, you got me there. But why do we need him? [Pointing to a clown]
  • Squidward: This job gets very stressful, Mr. Krabs.
  • Mr. Krabs: All right, get lost, all of ya. You're fired. Go on. Scram. Get out of here, you moochers. That's right, keep moving. Except you, you stay. [Clown makes noise]
  • Squidward: Well, this is just great. Now we've got no crew to make the commercial.
  • Mr. Krabs: What are you talking about, Squidward? We got the cheapest crew in the world. You, me, and SpongeBob. Speaking of which, where is the little barnacle?
  • SpongeBob: [underground] I'm down here, sir.
  • Mr. Krabs: What are you doing, lad?
  • SpongeBob: Squidward said I could help by burying myself!

The last 3 lines especially, hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif