• Advertisement

Turtle Kermit! (Ten Characters)

dragiiin123

A little thing I'm doing.It's in style of synopses.

101: Coolest Turtle Ever-Turtle Kermit moves into a new town, named The City Of TeddyLand. TurtleKermit, being the relaxed, calm person he is, takes a tour around it. He sees a lot of people and meets up with two people around his age (21,20) named PikaFoot and Nemo. PikaFoot's an uncaring douchebag while Nemo is a very smart scientist.They decide to become friends. GOOD

102: Step 1- PikaFoot shows TurtleKermit around the town and finally to where he works. PikaFoot works in the slums in a butchery shop. It's crawling with rats and bugs. (You know, just like taco bell! ZING) So TurtleKermit decides to help him get a job with him and decides to have him and Nemo be his roomate. TurtleKermit and PikaFoot look around and finally find a decent job at an ice cream shop called *Love And Chocolate*.

103: Glee, It Sure Is Boring Around Here- Now, Nemo shows TurtleKermit where he works. He works as a football player (LOLWUT) and he always gets bullied. So he decides to get him outta there. He transports to a the streets and Nemo sees a choir club and he joins in. He then signs up to be a choir boy. GOOD

104: Mine Power- TurtleKermit, PikaFoot, and Nemo find out that there is a bunch of Gold in the local mine named *Dante's Burial Home*. They go and dress up and EVERYTHING and they get to the mine. Turtle Kermit brings ELF just to be safe. (Look it up). They find out the gold is just pyrite and TurtleKermit, having the short temper he has, throws a tantrum and brings rocks down and blocks the opening to the cave. They use ELF to get out. (Half assed ending FTW) GOOD

105: Clothes Mountain- PikaFoot gets stalked around the street about donating his clothes to charity and the poor, so he gets fed up and decides to burn all of his clothes and put them into a giant mountain and give the mountain to the poor. TurtleKermit dismisses him when he tells the idea, so he decides to do it himself. He does and instantly everyone hates him. He gets the GUILT TRIP and donates all of his stuff to charity. He then becomes one of the poor, but he gets his respect back.

That was the midseason final. The other 5 episodes are coming soon and that will end season 1.