• Advertisement

SpongeBob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger

box

Some of the directions can be really specific for a SpongeBob game. :P Also it's kinda funny how Officer Nancy's (heh, they said her name in the game) design looks like herself but the talk screen shows her with dark purple skin and red hair like the other female cop in the show has. Just found a little mistake up there. I also saw the Skodwarde face in one of Squidward's portraits. This is the second time I've seen this. (I think the other time was for that fan made DoodleBob game or Battle for Bikini Bottom?) Once for the millionth time, they reference Scooter's name. <3 I like the music too. Overall it's pretty decent even only being an hour into the game.

Some of the directions can be really specific for a SpongeBob game. :P Also it's kinda funny how Officer Nancy's (heh, they said her name in the game) design looks like herself but the talk screen shows her with dark purple skin and red hair like the other female cop in the show has. Just found a little mistake up there. I also saw the Skodwarde face in one of Squidward's portraits. This is the second time I've seen this. (I think the other time was for that fan made DoodleBob game or Battle for Bikini Bottom?) Once for the millionth time, they reference Scooter's name. <3 I like the music too. Overall it's pretty decent even only being an hour into the game.

"The Yellow Avenger" was a pretty good game to me, at least better than "Plankton's Robotic Revenge". Totally agree that the music was great! :)