• Advertisement

Super Spy Sponge

Hayden

1. The Epic Beginning

(Spongebob is seen chained up above a pack of ravenous sea lions)

Your probably wondering how I got here. Well it all started on a normal day at the KK. I was flipping patties while Squidward did whatever he did best and Mr. Krabs counted his money. However, things were about to get completely abnormal.

Mr. Krabs: "Spongebob! Come to me office immediately!" he hollered so loudly that Squidward awoke from his nap.

Squidward: "Well go on Spongebob! Before he yells again and disturbs what little peace I have even more" he snapped.

I walked in unaware of the important task my boss was about to give me.

Mr. Krabs: "Front and center, boy! And make it quick, after all time is money" he ordered.

Spongebob: "Yes sir!" I said, saluting him.

Mr. Krabs: "We're running low on cheese. So I need you to go get some from the market. And make sure it's cheap!" he told me.

Spongebob: "I'm on it!" I said as I began running off.

Squidward: "Good riddance" I heard Squidward mumble as I ran out of the KK.

Which obviously meant he was sad to see me go.

About a half an hour later I returned with a fresh supply of cheese. However, the KK was completely abandoned. Not to mention the place was completely trashed. More than usual anyway. Something was fishy. I panickly ran into Mr. Krabs office. No one was there and the krabby patty secret formula vault was wide open. There was only one person who could have done this, Plankton.

With my spatula in tow I headed toward the Chum Bucket ready for anything, or not. Upon further inspection, I saw a rod on the Chum Bucket's roof attracting energy from all over Bikini Bottom. I tried to pull the entrance open. Locked. So I started prying it open with my spatula. Big mistake. The electrical current sent a shock wave through the spatula and directly into me causing me to faint.

Hours later I woke up, only to be in the hands of Plankton. Chained to a wall above a pit.

Plankton: "Hello my little annoying Sponge. Enjoy your nap?" he asked mockingly.

Spongebob: "No! What's going on Plankton?!" I angrily asked.

Plankton: "Funny you should ask. I've captured all your friends along with the formula with the help of none other than a league of villains. Now we seek world domination. I'd keep you as a slave but you've proven far too much of a danger to my plans. Well goodbye forever Spongebob!" he said cruelly.

Spongebob: "You won't get away with this Plankton!" I screamed as he walked away.

Suddenly, I was being lowered down and the pit opened to reveal a pack of vicious sea lions. Which brings us up to speed. I was in big trouble and had to think fast. I pulled off my shoe and threw it at the button on the door. The door slid open. By then, the sea lions were able to reach me. One jumped up and bit off my pants just nearly missing my body. Now in my undies, I leaned against the wall and used it to gain enough momentum to swing toward the door. Another sea lion jumped up and chomped the chain in half. I fell thtough the doorway and easily slid off the chains.

My next move was obvious. Find out more about whatever that diabolical scoundrel Plankton was up to. I sneaked through the vents until I came upon Plankton's lab. From above, I watched as he transfered the power he had wrongfully drained from Bikini Bottomites into a large robot. I felt the vent begin to weaken, so I began to head back. Just as I did that I fell through and hit the floor, right in the center of Plankton's lab.

To Be Continued...

Archived