• Advertisement

French voice of Dennis starts acting in movies

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

In France, Nikos Aliagas, the voice of Dennis in the French dubbing of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is making his debut in the world of movies.

Translated by me:

Nikos goes to the movies with Alain Chabat and Gérard Depardieu

It's on all fronts: on the radio -- in the morning of Europe1 -- on television -- at the head of 50 min Inside and Après le 20h c'est Canteloup [After 8 PM it's Canteloup, which is an area of France; it's a news station], the NRJ Music Awards -- but also social networks. He's also passionate for music and photography. Nikos Aliagas is preparing for a run in movies. The star of TF1 will appear in the upcoming film Fabien Onteniente -- the director of Camping - Horse Racing -- which will be released in December 2012. "I embody the host of the horse race," he told to TV Mag. He mentioned, at the moment, that costars are Alain Chabat, Edouard Baer and Gérard Depardieu... at least, if they're kept in the film. "We'll see if they're edited out or not!" he said in all modesty.

This would make his first major role in movies, but Nikos isn't new to movies. He has lent his voice to SpongeBob SquarePants in 2005, and to Rio, released this year. Viewers were able to see him in the 8th Wondeland in 2010, where he played his own role in the film and he played in the 5th season of R.I.S Police scientifique in 2009. Will he discover a new vocation? Will the film come to him in open arms? One thing is certain: his schedule is filled.

Source: http://www.francesoir.fr/people-tv/nikos-il-s-apprete-tourner-aux-cotes-d-alain-chabat-et-gerard-depardieu-165447.html