• Advertisement

War of the Hicks (title in progress)

Cha

Hello guys! This is Unlimitedcat with my first spin-off on SBC! I am in the progress of making this and so excited to share it with you guys! I plan to make this story as twisting and like the actual show as possible. Right now I have one episode almost done of this new story. This is only a test spin-off and I might only do one episode for now.

PLOT:

One day in Bikini bottom after Plankton creates a laser and zaps the Krusty Krab, it ruins everything. After SpongeBob and the crew destroy it however, they are not aware of the last beam that came from it before it was destroyed . On the meanwhile, Sandy's twin brother Randy, a guy great with machines and a pilot for the acorn fields in Texas comes to Bikini Bottom. He is good at most things, but still finds the people in the Bikini Bottom strange. When he gets a call at Houston Texas, where the family farm is, they find that another country family has taken upon themselves to ruin the Cheek's Family Farm including: the river, rodeo and Acorn Fields. Sandy hears this and then follows her brother to Texas. Not knowing that SpongeBob and the others followed them!

SETTING: Beginning in Bikini Bottom

Later in Houston, Texas

Characters:

SpongeBob

Patrick

Squidward

Mr. Krabs

Sandy

Randy

Cheeks Family

and others