• Advertisement

Steel's Spin-Off Contest

Yep, I'm doing a contest, and a spin-off related one comes to mind. The point of this contest is to view the talents beyond your imagination. I got things organized into categories and here they are:

#1: Write a test spin-off

-This one, anybody can do. I shouldn't explain any more.

#2: Write an episode of any of my spin-offs

-A few things, the episodes don't become official, just so you know, and whether it's supposed to be continuous or not, it shouldn't matter.

#3: Write a crossover episode with one of my spin-offs

-Pretty much, one of your spin-offs plus one spin-off from my gallery. Once again, not official.

#4: Simply write an episode of your spin-off

-Thinking of categories is hard, but eh. For this one, do what it says above, if you want it to be judged for this contest.

#5: Spin-off haikus, poems, etc.

-A poem, haiku, or ectetera about a spin-off, that's all.

Yeah, that's apparently how many categories I have, five. If you want more, suggestions are fine, but so far, this is how much this contest has.

Prizes: Pending

Judges: Just me, Steel

Start Date: December 30th 2011

End Date: March 2nd 2012

Rules:

-You can enter multiple categories

-No plagiarizing/stealing

-No work will be accepted after the deadline

-No complaints if you lose

-No gloating if you win

Of course a contest is going to have rules, would you expect me to let a simple plagiarizer do whatever he/she wants, or anything else like that? :P
You know JCM just asked that question to increase his post count correct? He should know by now that there are going to be rules. :P

So, when's this thing gonna start?

*Points to start date in the first post* Must I draw you a picture?

Be patient. Steel is probably busy with school, and he can't reply every 10 seconds.

Anyways, I'll do a crossover.

Actually, I was done with school a week ago.

ANYWAYS, the rules have been added, and the prizes haven't been announced yet.

Well, I could edit my first post, but Google Chrome doesn't seem to be working for me right now...so I'll just say the updates here: SOF is going to be the second judge and these are the prizes:

1st Prize: 3,000 doubloons, a first look at Act 1 of the Pisces Moon TV Movie, and a choice spin-off banner made by me.

2nd Prize: 2,000 doubloons and a first look at a never before seen spin-off episode.

3rd Prize: 1,000 doubloons and a choice spin-off banner made by me.

To make things interesting, these three prizes will also come with an LA premiere of Sub-Tropical Academy, which will be two days earlier than the official release. The winners will be announced on March 5th.