• Advertisement

The Dark Side of the Herd

PLOT: Steel lures 20 other SBC members, and convinces them he recieved a free trip to a citywide costume party in San Diego. All except for a few dress as famous internet reviewers, and meets MarioOrange/Rainbow Dash at the MLPFiM exhibit, where she reveals the 6 Elements of Harmony. But unfortunately...they were all gone, the worst happens when the bronies at the party suddenly disappeared while the SBC members were pondering, but also ACS' source of the attraction and his anger has been captured: Dragiiin. In time, the others weren't captured. In a library, they find a book of the Elements of Harmony on a table, and gathers with the others about the strange disappearances. Then they realized that darkness was spreading through the air. At ACS' lair, he explains to Dragiiin about his plan to make all bronies known to the internet into his minions and eventually makes him into one. The other SBC members must go on a journey to find 5 of 6 of the Elements of Harmony to vanquish Prince Dark Ruler, with the 6th element sealed away in ACS lair, and they must do it before ACS at least becomes "Emperor Dark Ruler."

CHARACTERS:

GROUP 1:

SOF

Steel Sponge

Clappy

Metal Snake

Jelly

Elastic Dog

jjsthekid

CDCB

Wumbology

Deli

GROUP 2:

that70sguy92

Dragiiin123* (CF is the replacement)

Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick

ExKizuna

teenj12

SpongeSebastian

Old Man Jenkins

tvguy347

Fa

Pakasa43

Other:

Rainbow Dash

Sabrespongebob

Goosebumpsfan2

ACS (antagonist)

This is a team project with SOF.

The Dark Side of the Herd: Part I

A mysterious figure walks by, it was in his home. It goes upstairs and looks at the computer. The figure is revealed to be a 12-year old guy. After some flashbacks about a website called the XAT, he goes into rage and flips the computer.

“I’m fed up with this world,” he said.

“Don’t get your knickers in a bunch ACS, it’s the internet,” said his brother World Travel.

“Why must everybody on SBC hate me? Ever since, I’ve been declaring vengeance for those who hate me,” said ACS.

“Tyranny is never a solution to any problems,” said his half-brother XTM.

“I’ll be upstairs, going on Rebellion Against Cyber-Bullying, I have my Hypercam just in case,” said ACS.

“Here he goes…” XTM said to himself.

ACS goes on Rebellion Against Cyber-bullying, which was his Forumotion website.

“I can’t believe some person hacked the place, but it’s over now,” said ACS. “Now…I must think of some sort of revenge against those cruel SBC members, it could be anything…”

Then out from his window was a bright rainbow soaring down and it seemed loud enough for ACS to hear. ACS then stops to go outside to see what happened.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

The shadow reveals a human in Rainbow Dash clothing, he says, “Came back from SBC, I think I know you as ACS.”

“And I know you as a fan of that dumb show; I don’t want to be involved with the whole pony craze!” ACS said.

“I’m Rainbow Dash, a former member just like you,” he said.

“You sure are not Rainbow Dash to me,” ACS replied, “Now what do you want?”

“First I have a question, do you think friendship is magic?” Rainbow Dash replied.

“Hell no, do I look like a brony!? I just wish that whole craze could end.”

“Even though this one particular guy didn’t entirely destroy my stay, but it’s Dragiiin. Do you ever experience something so unfortunate that you want to take the anger out on him?”

“Yes…out of all SBC members, Dragiiin makes me sick.”

“We’re not done with this conversation yet…” said Rainbow Dash.

Steel Sponge Productions Presents

2vwhijn.jpg

Dark Side of the Herd (I have a banner planned, but bannerfans wasn't working for me for some reason after I did the first one)

Starring:

Steel Sponge avatar18_5.gif

SOF avatar23_5.gif

that70sguy92 avatar8_9.gif

jjsthekid avatar17_5.gif

ExKizuna avatar7_5.gif

Clappy avatar9_7.gif

Wumbology avatar21_2.gif

Jelly avatar11_8.gif

SpongeSebastian avatar25_5.gif

CF3689 avatar10_7.gif

Old Man Jenkins avatar305_12.gif

Dragiiin123 avatar13_5.gif

tvguy347 avatar1_6.gif

Elastic Dog avatar44_7.gif

Metal Snake avatar56_6.gif

teenj12 avatar116_5.gif

Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick avatar128_5.gif

CDCB avatar39_1.gif

Deli avatar101_5.gif

Pakasa43 avatar147_1.gif

Fa avatar112_6.gif

With:

Sabrespongebob

Goosebumpsfan2

Rainbow Dash

and ACSBehemothHellCat

Executive Producer:

SOF

Directed and Written by

Steel Sponge

Now it shows another SBC member in a dark room. It was jjsthekid.

“There’s been crimes going on here, and the biggest one was the three-night hack attack and we have no idea who the hell started it, but with hacking as a federal offense, we’re going to find it and that crime doer will be in the slammer. We may have not gotten T-shirts or any other evidence, but still…that person is going to expect…” Jjs monologues and puts on sunglasses, “the Onix-pected!”

The room shows a desk with a lamp, a bowl of fruit, and an Onix plush.

“I call that detective practice, it’s going to work someday,” said Jjs.

Then the scene goes to somewhere else, it was another SBC member by the name Steel Sponge. He was seen knocking on a door.

“Hello, are you the one in-charge of the station?” Steel asked when the guy opened the door, “For advertising reason, I want to use the radio station to promote SBC, even the spin-offs that exist there. What do you say?”

The guy just uses a blank expression and silence ensues. Steel walks around and does stuff to try and make him talk, by making faces, saying “Boo,” and such.

“Whatever, I’ll probably just break in…” said Steel, but the guy closes and locks the door when Steel was attempting to sneak in, “Third time this week, not a big deal.”

Then, from a bush, ACS appears.

“Steel Sponge, he’s got nerves of steel. In my eyes he’s not,” said ACS.

“Well, it felt like a joke at first. I have a lot of questions, but who are you?” Goosey asked.

“I’m ACS, and true…it’s like saying Justham is frankly a piece of ham,” said ACS. Suddenly, World Travel pops up.

“And I would love to have a taste of that ham,” said World Travel, going off-topic.

“World Travel, how did you even get here?” ACS said.

“I followed you, and I wanted to remind you not to go crazy,” said World Travel.

“Can I go home now?” Goosey said.

“YOU STAY,” ACS exclaimed.

“Well, it looks like you have things straightened out, so I’ll see you later,” said World Travel, and leaves ACS’ sight.

“You know, this is just pointless, I felt like you picked me randomly, and I’m in deep shit, because Steel knows what happened-“Goosey was saying, ACS cut him off.

“Here’s the plan: walk up to him and tell him how to get into that radio station,” said ACS.

“Wouldn’t that be supporting the main target?” Goosey replied.

“Not for long, now get out there and do it for real, because I’m not afraid to use my Hypercam!” ACS replied.

Back at Steel’s scenario, he says to himself, “Someday, I’ll march my way to that radio station, and I’m not going to wait.” He gets surprised once Goosey approaches to him.

“Uh, hi Steel,” said Goosey.

“What the hell do you want, and how do know where I was?” Steel asked.

“I don’t know…” said Goosey and pauses for a moment, “So I see you really want to go up that radio station.”

“Just to help with advertising SBC, that’s all,” said Steel, “They won’t let me in because they don’t want to advertise something like that. I know what you did one time, and you’re not going to help.”

“But teamwork is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?” Goosey said.

“Oh now you’re proving a point,” said Steel, “But just this once. Do you know I could get in?”

“Just watch me,” said Goosey. Goosebumpsfan then knocked on the door…

“What do you want?” The guard said.

Steel then punches him in the faces and sneaks in.

“I told you that I didn’t need your help,” Steel said to Goosey, “Not that you’re a decoy or anything.”

Steel and Goosey then enter inside the radio station, and both come across one empty booth.

“Now it’s my turn to tell them about SBC,” Said Steel, “And that’s not the only thing.”

“What do you mean?” Goosey said.

Steel is then on the air and says, “Hello everybody, you’re wondering, “Who the hell are you anyways?” Let me tell you, my name is Steel, but you can call me Steel because I like to pretend that my first name doesn’t exist.” Steel announced.

“Okay then, so I guess-“said Goosey.

“Zip it, we can’t let you know that you’re in the radio station,” said Steel. He continues and then says, “Forget about the previous statement, you know how microphones are always kept on, now anyways…”

Then the scene is someplace else and shows another SBC member, named Clappy, along with another named Justham.

“What’s for breakfast?” Justham said.

“I’ll find something once I’m done,” said Clappy.

“Addicted to SBC again?” Justham replied.

“Making over 9,000 posts is an achievement you know,” said Clappy, “There’s a thread implying that Steel is doing a radio broadcast about SBC, I should check out the online radio,” said Clappy.

Zooming back to where Steel is, he continues and says, “Spongebob Community, go there. If you are one, here’s a surprise: as anybody is listening this, tell everybody else, because it’s time! You can start giving me a phone call. Dial or text 555-666-1279, yeah…that’s the number.”

“Are you going to believe that one member can respond to you?” Goosey said.

“I already said you don’t have the right to speak!” Steel said to him again.

The phone next to the microphone then rings.

“And now I got my first call,” Steel then picks it up and says, “Hello, you’re on the air with yours truly.”

The caller was Clappy, “Um yeah, when you said “it’s time,” what’s that supposed to mean?””

“I just want to tell you that I received a reservation to-,” said Steel, “Wait, I got another call,” he then talks to the other caller and says, “This is Steel.”

“What the hell is wrong with you, now you’re doing a radio broadcast to advertise a forum?” The caller was a member named ExKizuna.

“I guess you must be Ex, short story, but I’ll explain at the end of these calls because I think I’m getting another one,” said Steel, and he was right, “May I help you?”

“It’s 4: 31, dipshit,” said a member named Dragiiin123.

“Who are you again?” Steel said.

“I’m Dragiiin. By the way, when you said “it’s time,” was it some kind of plot of yours? And does it involve My Little-“said Dragiiin.

“I’ll answer later, I got yet another call,” said Steel, “Who is it?”

“This is Jelly, what’s the point of broadcasting something like that, and what do you mean “it’s time?” Jelly asked.

“I’m in a bundled mess right now; I’ll tell you in a moment, which is the time I’ll answer the other previous callers,” said Steel, and then gets another caller, “Should have guessed…”

The caller was tvguy347, “Dragiiin was wrong, it’s 1: 33,” said tvguy.

“And I assume its tvguy,” said Steel, “And besides, it is 1: 33 since we’re in the West Coast.”

“Dude, at least give a meaning on why you’re doing this,” said tvguy.

“Listen, I made a good deal to go to a convention with our closest e-friends, so give that reminder to the others,” said Steel, “And another call at the right time…”

”This is SOF, I can help, right?” SOF said.

“Yep, I’ll give you the place where you, I, and the rest could meet before the convention once I’m done with my broadcast,” said Steel, “Got another call…”

It was Clappy again. “So that’s what you meant by saying “it’s time?” Clappy asked.

“Exactly, tvguy should be spreading the word, and I’ll tell you guys where we would meet before that convention begins, and I checked out an excellent hotel room for all of you,” said Steel, “That’s all I have for the moment, so let’s go to our sponsors,” Steel then goes off the air.

“Wow, busy day, eh Steel?” Goosey said.

“Well no, and it wasn’t really difficult to negotiate with those guys,” said Steel.

“And you’re going to a convention? May I come?” Goosey replied.

“I didn’t say I planned on making you go, so you can run back to where you were before,” Steel replied.

Goosey then leaves the radio station along with Steel. The next day, the location was in San Diego and Elastic was walking by.

“So this is the hotel room Steel was talking about,” Elastic said to himself.

He enters to see a crowd of other SBC members with an annoyed look on their faces, with the exception of SOF. Clappy, Dragiiin, Jjs, CF, OMJ, Jelly, Fa, tvguy, Ex, Deli, Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick, 70s, SpongeSebastian, Metal Snake, Wumbology, CDCB, Pakasa43, and teenj12 were also there.

“Not what I had in mind,” said Elastic.

“True that,” said Metal Snake.

Steel then comes in and says, “Hello members of SBC, how are you guys?”

“A little bit annoyed,” said 70s.

“So Steel, you called us here to tell us to go to that convention with you?” Ex asked.

“Pretty much, it’s going to be a pleasure to hang out with you all,” said Steel.

“And that’s it? This is ridiculous and appreciative at the same time,” said CDCB.

“Now here’s what I want you guys to do: SOF suggested we can pose as TGWTG critics from that one popular website, it’s all just for fun,” Steel explained.

“What do we choose?” 70s said.

”What did you expect? Choose somebody that is from TGWTG and come back to me, so you guys can wander around in stores and find the best of what you think,” Steel continued.

“Okay then…” said Wumbo.

A few minutes later, everybody left, except SOF and Steel.

“We already have ours handled?” Steel asked.

“Of course,” said SOF, “I am the Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so you don’t have to.”

It later shows outside. The convention was shown, along with Rainbow Dash looking into it ominously.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Whew, I'm bushed.

The Dark Side of the Herd Part 2

Steel and SOF were near the entrance waiting for everybody else. Later, they all arrived. Steel, who was already there, was Linkara. Ex was Cinema Snob, Jjs was Spoony, Elastic was Phelous, Pakasa was Benzaie, Dragiiin was Film Brain, Jelly was Nostalgia Chick, OMJ was Angry Joe, CF was MarzGurl, Deli was Obscurus Lupa, 70s was Bennett the Sage, Wumbo was Jew Wario, SpongeSebastian was Handsome Tom, Metal Snake was Todd in the Shadows, Clappy was Paw, and Fa was 8-Bit Mickey. hilaryfan80, teenj, and CDCB didn’t have a costume.

“Everything seems to be in order except for few of you,” said Steel, “and tvguy, who are you suppose to be?”

“Who do you think I am? I’m Fry from Futurama,” said tvguy.

“Well, you had it all wrong, but you’re not the only one who any of the TGWTG reviewers isn’t,” said Steel.

“Who the hell is that guy with the glasses anyway?” tvguy asked.

“Don’t mean it literally, and it won’t be a long story,” Steel replied, “Now that we’re done, let’s go inside!”

They all went inside and the convention was huge as it should be.

“Now, which exhibit should we stroll to first?” Steel said.

“PONIES,” Jelly said randomly, “Well, that exhibit over is crowed anyways,” she said referring to the MLP: FiM exhibit.

“Dibs on that one,” said Clappy, and everybody except teenj and tvguy followed them.

“You two aren’t coming?” Steel said.

“We aren’t completely introduced to that stuff yet, so we’ll do whatever else we want to do,” said teenj.

They continue off and we now see ACS who was hiding in a potted plant, along with Goosey again.

“Now Goosebumpsfan, I need you to tell me where I can find Dragiiin. Every active member I know and despise should be here,” said ACS.

“Elementary, Dragiiin is dressed as Film Brain who’s in the My Little Pony section,” said Goosey.

“Wow, for somebody who has made a lot of typos, you sure are smart,” said ACS.

“Don’t speak of that, and besides I’m a true fan when it comes to TGWTG,” said Goosey, “Now can I go home? You can’t just drag me around to places like that.”

“My plan is not done yet. I’ll be right back, you find the two non-participants,” ACS said referring to teenj and tvguy.

Teenj and tvguy were walking around until Goosey catches up to them.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” Tvguy said to Goosey.

“Some dude forced me in here, okay?” Goosey said, “I’m Goosebumpsfan.”

“And you’re also forced to stalk us, right?” Teenj said.

“Sure, but not like I wanted to but…” Goosey replied, the two turned away after that, “Well, I tried.”

Meanwhile at the MLP: FiM exhibit, Rainbow Dash was one of the attendees on stage, while the SBC members were watching, and with Dragiiin peering through with his eyes filled with anticipation.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so excited!” Dragiiin exclaimed.

“That’s Film Brain to ya,” said SOF.

“Yep,” said Dragiiin, “Even though I didn’t want to do that.”

“So you’re Metal Snake, right?” Jjs said to him.

“Yep, I’m the one who can barely see with this mask, and I bet you’re the insane guy,” said Metal Snake.

“Preferably experiencing on doing detective work, maybe we can go for some bagels,” jjs replied.

“Well, this is it. I can’t wait to see what’s in store,” said Jelly.

“Once this is over, maybe we can go for some bagels,” said Clappy.

”Do you think that should matter?” Jelly said.

One fan in front of OMJ says, “Hey, are you that one guy from SBC?”

”What do you mean “that guy?” I’m definitely not OMJ if you were thinking of that,” said OMJ.

“So it is you-“said the fan.

“Nobody must know,” said OMJ, punching him in the knuckles.

“Hey guys, it’s starting right now,” said Steel.

Rainbow Dash comes out and says, “Greetings bronies, it looks like I’m the opening act, I am Rainbow Dash,” he said.

“But you’re not exactly Rainbow Dash,” said Pakasa.

“Good point…I am Rainbow Dash of SBC, formerly,” Rainbow Dash continued, “Now, this interruption is absurd because I’m a fan and everything, but look what I have to show you,” he said and holds up a box.

“Be careful, he could be a deranged maniac who keeps separate heads in that box,” said Ex.

“Maybe,” said Jelly.

“I present you the six Elements of Harmony,” Rainbow Dash. Once he opened it up, it was empty.

“It’s empty, what a killjoy,” said Fa.

“It’s missing indeed, but not a big deal because everypony is going to-“Rainbow Dash continued, until the section of the convention suddenly blacked out, leaving some people screaming.

All the way back to tvguy and teenj, tvguy says, “Hey, somebody turned off the lights over there.”

Back to the main attraction, OMJ says, “Hey guys, there’s still some light over there.”

Everybody then exited the MLP section until the lights were back on.

“That was just weird,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Let’s see, we don’t know how the exhibit blacked out like that, but at least we’re all still here,” said Metal Snake.

“I don’t think so, I don’t see Dragiiin, and so he must have gone missing!” CDCB said.

”Oh, the horror!” Deli said.

“Going overdramatic, right?” Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick said.

“A little test, but this is serious, Dragiiin could be anywhere. If he’s not here, then he’s not in the convention!” Deli said.

“I’m still confused here, whoever took Dragiiin away, and why does it want him so badly?” Steel questioned.

“I think something weird is going on here, starting with the Elements of Harmony,” said Storytime, who was conveniently an attendee. “If they were missing before, then they must have been missing before he we got here in the first place.”

“Storytime7, is that you?” CF asked.

“I think he is,” said OMJ, “I’m pretty glad to see him here.”

“And that was some excellent thinking Storytime, you got anything else?” Steel said.

“Yes, while we ponder on,” said Storytime.

“Damn, a lot of things strange are happening,” said SpongeSebastian.

Meanwhile, we then go to ACS’ lair, where ACS holds Dragiiin captive. Dragiiin was locked and strapped to a table.

ACS walks up to him and says, “Well, well, well. I have kidnapped Dragiiin, SBC’s famous troll.”

“Damn straight, but don’t get your panties in a twist,” said Dragiiin, “I can easily defeat you and escape, but first, what the fuck is going on here?”

“Teamwork happens, with a dose of friendship…the evil kind,” said ACS and holds up a tiara, “Guess who happens to have an element of harmony, with Rainbow Dash’s help.”

“You’re a hater, and I know a hater would have no idea about how the elements work,” Dragiiin replied.

“But I have Rainbow Dash on my side,” ACS replied. “He’s not the only one; I got XTS, World Travel and Goosebumpsfan. Also, prepare yourself for this one.”

ACS gives out an instant call, revealing an army of anonymous members.

”I also got myself an army of Spambots. There’s more, they will make sure that the new SBC is as messy as possible with spam, enough to be destroyed,” ACS explained.

“Shit cannot happen,” said Dragiiin.

“Once my process is complete, I’ll be official as Prince Dark Ruler!” ACS continued, “AND THERE’S MORE!”

“Now what the fuck do you have?” Dragiiin replied.

“With my magic element, I have the ability to make regular bronies from the internet into my slaves,” said ACS.

“YEAH RIGHT, SHOVE YOUR “MAGIC” UP YOUR ASS.”

“Okay then. Since you’re trapped like this…” ACS then makes Dragiiin’s eyes swirl through his magic element, “Be my slave, it’s time to be that!”

Dragiiin then begins his ill-fated obedience to ACS, “As you wish, my master.”

“Perfect!” ACS said, “Now, those SBC members, vengeance against all who don’t respect me!”

“Who even cares, master?” Dragiiin said, “And besides, I don’t feel like it.”

“Go out there and destroy them NOW!” ACS replied, “Hmm…if you want punishment, then expect banishment as I throw you in a dungeon in the place I banish you to.”

Dragiiin gives out no reply.

Then it goes back to the rest of the SBC members.

“From what Rainbow Dash was trying to show us, maybe the Elements of Harmony are practically real,” said Storytime.

“I don’t know if I can call that logical, convenient, or expected,” said Ex.

“Or unexpected, whichever way you put it in,” said Jjs.

“Is that real true?” Teenj said, “And thanks for dragging us here.”

“I wonder where those elements could be, they’re assumingly scattered and we don’t know where they are,” said SOF.

“What are you guys talking about?” A random attendee asked.

“We’re not talking about anything,” said Storytime. He lied.

“It looks like Storytime is nowhere near finding the element of honesty,” said Fa.

“If we need to find a source that can help us locate the Elements of Harmony…there’s one place I know,” said Clappy, “THE LIBRARY!”

With that, everybody appeared in a library, which was about a mile away from the convention.

“Now where is the book that tells us about the Elements of Harmony?” Jelly said.

“I found it!” Wumbo said, “It was under E!”

“Nice thinking, Wumbo,” said Steel and reads the book, “Elements of Harmony, blah, blah, blah, magic and friendship is a powerful combination, eh, eh, eh, and rumors say that the Elements of Harmony in our outskirts are located in Central Park…”

“Central Park is in New York, how does that make any sense?” 70s said.

“Actually, according to my GPS, there is an area like that in San Diego, nicknamed “central park,” said OMJ.

“OMJ, where did you even find that?” Steel said with surprise.

“Found it in a shelf, under G,” said OMJ.

“Random convenience, so little time,” Wumbo added.

Then, an army of Spambots came in through the ceiling and prepared for attack.

“Now what is this? 70s said.

The Spambot army then proceeded by producing advertisements out of nowhere, trying to create a wall.

“It’s like a firewall, but it’s a spam wall!” Storytime said.

“Quick, we need the book,” said Steel, and everybody evacuated the library.

“Find that park and start searching for the Elements of Harmony,” said Storytime, “Whoever the antagonist, stop him, while I stall these guys!”

“We’ll do it, but we hate to abandon you,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Before it’s too late,” Storytime continued, “Maybe you’ll run into more of your friends.” Storytime then begins to be surrounded by the spam wall while the others wander off.

“What to do, what to do,” said Steel. “We have to find those elements quick.”

“No shit,” said Elastic.

“I say we split up in two groups to find the six elements, think about that,” said Steel.

After a while of thinking about the groups, the first one consists of Steel, SOF, Clappy, Metal Snake, Jelly, Elastic, jjs, CDCB, Deli, and Wumbology. The second one consisted of 70s, Ex, CF, Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick, teenj, SpongeSebastian, OMJ, tvguy, Pakasa, and Fa.

“Alright, we now got things settled,” said Steel.

“To be quite honest, I wanted to go with OMJ,” said Jelly.

“I bet everybody else in my group wanted to, now we have to pick the leader,” said Steel.

“I volunteer as the leading critic of Steel’s group; I am the one who’s the Nostalgia Critic here. That right, Steel Phineas?” SOF said.

“Well, that’s a good point, so you’re fine,” said Steel.

“And I have an idea for picking the lead of our group,” said tvguy, “Raise your hand if you volunteer ExKizuna.”

Almost everybody in the second group picked Ex.

“Wouldn’t call it lucky, but I’ll do it,” said Ex.

“Alright then, for the Elements of Harmony, let’s go onward to victory!” Steel said, “And…SPLIT UP!”

There were two different paths. SOF and the others took north, while Ex and the others went right.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Dark Side of the Herd: Part III

“So where should the first one be?” CDCB said.

”I’m no psychic,” said Steel, “I guess this is harder than I thought.

“Don’t say that,” said Wumbology, “I think one of us has to discover one.”

”Perhaps we need to be in trouble for an element to be visible,” said Steel.

“What kind of trouble could we run into? We can’t keep walking around forever,” said Deli.

“CORRECT…yeah, I got nothing,” said Steel, “What do you got, SOF?”

“I see a bunch of trees and a bunch of rocks,” said SOF, “I also see an avalanche coming right at us…”

“Oh crap,” said Steel. The falling rocks from the nearby mountain tumble down and block the rest of the path for the first group.

“This is just great; we’re going to keep experiencing these kinds of mishaps!” SOF exclaimed.

“And there’s no escape now,” said an unknown voice, eventually revealing a Spambot, until the mask was taken off, “Yeah, I don’t have spam powers, but I was ordered to stop you.”

“Who are you and who’s responsible for this madness?” Steel said.

“I am…tvfan95, but I can’t tell you who is making the disaster happen, he is somebody is must not be named,” said tvfan.

“Are you crazy, why are you working for Voldemort?” Deli questioned.

“Okay, so he ripped that off from Harry Potter, but he still cannot be named,” said tvfan, “I am forced to obey the orders of my master.”

“Cut that out, you’re being ridiculous,” said Steel.

“Don’t call me out like that, you should give respect to me and the master,” said tvfan.

“Okay, so what are you going to do to us?” Elastic said.

“Well, I don’t have any powers, expect for self-defense, so I’ll do just that,” tvfan replied. He then fights with Elastic Dog and starts off kicking him.

“Should have gotten some weapons,” said Steel.

“Yeah, but now we’re stuck,” said jjs.

“Come on Elastic, kick some real ass,” said Jelly.

Elastic then proceeds beating tvfan some more, and easily defeats him. Elastic then says, “Not a problem.”

”Is he okay, and if he was controlled by the “master,” should we wake him up from that state?” Jelly said.

“He’ll be alright, maybe he will forget about it once we find all the elements and return home,” said Clappy.

“Excellent work you’ve done,” another mysterious person said, it was Rainbow Dash and Dragiiin on a cloud, “But your progress still lands on zero, you make finding the elements pretty challenging,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Hey, it’s that former member from SBC,” said Steel.

“So Rainbow Dash, are you the one not to be named?” SOF asked.

“How can I? I can’t hack for shit, but I can work for that,” said Rainbow Dash.

“And it looks like you found Dragiiin, now give him back to us,” said Metal Snake.

“You think I can give the masters’ blessings to you that easily?” Rainbow Dash replied, “And besides, he won’t listen to you since he works for the mastermind now.”

“It’s true, your words mean nothing now,” said Dragiiin.

“How about giving him back by force?” Clappy questioned.

“Go ahead,” said Rainbow Dash, and swiftly leaves with Dragiiin on his cloud.

”Damn, and I can’t believe he showed up just to rub it in,” said CDCB.

“Well he’s right that we don’t have any elements right now, I wonder if the second group has at least one,” said Steel.

“I think there’s something familiar about SBC’s Rainbow Dash, if he was compared to the six elements, then he probably represent not one of them,” said Wumbo.

“You’re right….how about we make some weapons to help us through and find a way to clear that path,” Steel suggested, referring to the rocks blocking the rest of the way.

“So we have to make something out of wood and rocks?” Wumbo said.

”Pretty much, and whatever else are in this park,” said Steel.

”And we need somebody with artistic talent and can make them tremendously,” said SOF.

“I have artistic talent,” said Jelly.

“Then let’s get to it,” said SOF.

“That went by really quick,” Jelly added.

About a half-hour later, Steel, SOF and the others successfully made their weapons. Then they approached the rocks in the way.

“Wait a minute, why didn’t we think of making our weapons before?” Clappy questioned.

“Well, we were in a rush, and we were too lazy to do it before,” said Steel, “and Deli, are you using Muppets as weapons?”

“Um yeah, is that a problem Steel? And besides, it’s a good advantage once you see it,” said Deli.

”Now we smash them into pieces!” SOF exclaimed, and they cleaned away the rocks in the way. The path was now clearer and the group then comes across a very bright diamond.

“Hey, I see something,” said jjs.

“Indeed, that is the brightest diamond I have ever seen,” said Clappy.

“Um…yeah, may I clarify that this could be a trap?” Steel said.

“What are you talking about? It’s just a diamond,” Elastic said.

“And is it strange to see a diamond like that in a park?” Metal Snake said.

“There were rocks in this park, and a diamond is considered a rock,” said Wumbo.

“Come on, think about it. You could choose the next path, or the diamond, uncertain events, and then the next path,” said Metal Snake.

“So you’re saying that this diamond is slowing us down? Good thinking,” said CDCB.

“Not what I meant, but let’s just ignore that thing. It doesn’t concern us, we don’t know why it’s laying around there, let’s keep going,” Metal Snake continued.

Then suddenly, a bright light appeared from the left of the group, and it was an Element of Harmony in the form of a necklace.

“Yes, we actually got one!” Steel said.

”I suppose it means generosity,” said CDCB.

“And Metal Snake was probably clever enough to move forward without the diamond,” said Elastic.

”So now I’m Rarity? I thought I was Todd in the Shadows,” said Metal Snake.

“Not literally, but you as TitS just means you’re in a costume,” said Steel.

”Heheh, you spelled tits,” said Wumbo.

“Alright then, one element found, five more to go,” said Steel and the group moves on forward

Now it shows the second group, which is lead by Ex.

“The elements are suddenly real and now we’re on this scavenger hunt,” said Ex, “and so far, we found nothing.”

“We just started Ex, and you’re the leader after all,” said 70s.

“Do I really have to be part of this mission? I’m not even a bro-“said tvguy.

“If you want to help, then stay put,” said Ex.”

“To be honest, I never really wanted to be in this mission,” said teenj.

“That’s what I said, and of course, everybody else just wants to do this girly business,” said tvguy.

”Well, you’re the one who volunteered Ex to be the leader,” teenj replied.

“But that doesn’t mean I wanted to go with him.”

“Does that make any sense? You know what-“

“No fighting!” CF said.

“She’s right, we didn’t make this group so you two can put aside saving the world and just quit,” said Ex, “Well…if we were saving the world, but it’s not going to get any worse.”

Just then, darkness was spreading through and filling the clouds.

“Of course somebody had to bring that up!” 70s said.

“Also, are we even prepared? What if Spambots like the ones from earlier show up?” hilaryfan80 said.

“I made some weapons while you guys weren’t looking,” said Ex.

“Okay then. If we’re lucky, we can find an element,” said Pakasa.

Then, an army of Spambots appeared marching in their path, preparing for attack.

“And there they are, get ready for battle,” said Ex.

When the Spambots approached the second group, one of them said, “We’ve been ordered by our master to stop you SBC members; you cannot go any further now.”

“Obviously,” said Fa.

“And who is the master doing all this?” Tvguy asked.

“We can’t tell you, he must not be named,” said one of them, “Get ready for some spam.”

“Okay then. Well, get ready to die!” OMJ said.

“Yeah, like what OMJ said!” Ex said and uses his weapon to try and swipe away the Spambots, while some were multiplying, “And just how many of these are there?”

“I think about OVER NINE…hundred,” said Pakasa.

“Don’t just stand there…” said Ex.

Then everybody else in Ex’s group start to attack the Spambots. They use their weapons multiple times while the Spambots were multiplying themselves, almost as if it never stops.

“We don’t die, we multiply,” the Spambots said.

“Fucking brilliant, leave us alone, we’re trying to find the Elements of Harmony!” Ex said.

Without exhaustion, the group was still attacking the Spambots, until the multiplication stopped and there were about five left.

“We don’t know why you stopped, but this is how it ends,” said Ex.

“Not yet,” one of them said, “Reveal the kraken!”

“What the snarf?” Ex said.

There was a lake not too close to the group and the Spambots. Coming from the waters was a kraken, ready for attack.

“Is this some kind of test?” Tvguy said.

“You guys just have fun,” one of the Spambots said. Then they all left.

“Hmm…cowards,” said Fa.

“That kraken over there is still enraged,” said SpongeSebastian.

“I know,” said Ex, “Guy in the Fry costume, chop off the balls I wish it never had off.”

“To me, tvguy kind of looks like Marty McFly that way,” said Fa.

“But wait…” said CF.

“There’s no time for that CF, we can’t let the Spambots get ahead of us,” said tvguy and proceeds to try and kill the kraken. At the first attempt, he got hit from a whip by the kraken’s tentacles.

After that, the other members except CF try doing the same to the kraken; only some manage to attack the kraken.

“Guys, wait…” said CF.

The others still continue to attack the kraken multiple times.

“I think it’s time to finish it!” 70s said.

“Time for the onion ring doughnuts,” said OMJ.

“We don’t have onion ring doughnuts,” said Ex, “But yeah…”

“WAIT!” CF shouts. CF then walks to the kraken and sees an arrow in one of the kraken’s tentacles.

“So those Spambots jabbed an arrow on that kraken?” Ex said.

“Now, this will pinch a little bit,” said CF and gently removes the arrow from the kraken’s tentacle. The kraken roars but becomes less violent.

“Okay, so CF did what she had to do, now what?” 70s said.

Just then, a bright light appears from above, revealing an Element of Harmony, which represented kindness.

“Aw yeah, we got one!” OMJ said.

“And it will be my responsibility,” CF added.

“Now we just have to find five more and this will never happen again!” Ex said.

“Hold it, what about Steel and the others? I suppose they found an element already,” said hilaryfan80.

“What do you think this is a race?” Ex said, “I bet they’re doing fine so let’s not worry about them.”

“I have to ask, how long is this park?” Teenj asked, “I can assume that we’ve nearly walked a mile and a half.”

“I think we’re about a half mile away from exiting the park limits,” said Ex, “Time to get serious again, those Spambots are on that mountain over there, so let’s climb it, in hopes of finding another element!”

“Still find this ridiculous,” teenj added.

Ex’s group then proceed to climb the mountain and catch up to the Spambots. The scene then goes to ACS for a moment.

“Unbelievable, they found two elements,” said ACS, “But they’ll never find the element of magic.”

“Maybe they will while you’re holding it in your hand,” said Dragiiin.

“Get back to work,” said ACS.

“As obedience as you wish, you still can’t tell me what to do master,” Dragiiin replied.

“Just do it,” ACS replied and then gets back to his subject, “My plan is nowhere near in failure…”

NOTES:

Metal Snake obtains generosity while CF obtains kindness.

The Dark Side of the Herd Part 4

The scene goes back to SOF’s group…

“I can’t believe that happened because I rejected a diamond,” said Metal Snake.

“Okay, so where should the next element be? We already have one,” said SOF.

“I don’t know, it could just randomly pop up,” Elastic said sarcastically.

“You know, I’m bored, and there must be a way to fight it,” said jjs.

“I WAS FROZEN TODAY!” SOF said randomly, “now did that help you erase that boredom?”

“Close enough,” said jjs, “We have to hurry, darkness is spreading through the air!”

“Yep, and whoever did this is going to pay,” said Steel, “Let’s see, the next destination we’re approaching is at a pretty long bridge…not what I expected, but we’re going through that.”

“That is unless it belongs to a certain troll,” said Jelly.

“It’s just a bridge-“said Elastic Dog.

“And it says that the river is about nine feet deep,” Steel added.

“Just watch me,” said Elastic Dog and goes through the bridge. Unfortunately, the steps become loose and fall into the river and an expected fog spreads through. “Now what’s going on?”

“There’s something touching my shoulder…” said jjs.

“Well, neither of us are doing that,” said Wumbo.

Elastic was still confused. Then, two shadowy figures approach Elastic, they were revealed to be Hasfarr and JCM, but not exactly.

“Hasfarr and JCM, what are you two doing here?” Elastic asked.

“Maybe this bridge does belong to a troll,” said Wumbo.

“I guess not, but it could be a trap and Elastic must not fall for it,” said SOF.

“Look, I’m on a quest to “save the world,” which is unexpectedly real,” said Elastic.

“But we have an offer you might agree with. You’re an original SBM member, and we have special praise to cater you with, so you can ditch your other friends and come with us,” said “JCM.”

“Well, those guys are bronies and you guys are not,” said Elastic.

“Who cares about this pony craze? We have something better and you must join us, we promise we’re not doing anything evil,” said “Hasfarr.”

“Is that it?” Elastic replied.

”We got all sorts of fun things we can offer you, and you won’t worry about a thing anymore, what do you say?” “JCM” said.

“Please don’t do it,” Clappy hoped.

“Duh, do you really think I can fall for your tricks, even if you are Hasfarr and JCM?” Elastic said, “So yeah, the deal is off.”

After that, “Hasfarr” and “JCM” fade away and the fog subsides while Elastic proceeds by fixing the bridge.

“That was freaky, but we’re proud for you Elastic,” said CDCB.

“Yep, I can go for you guys anytime,” said Elastic.

Then, another bright light appears, and reveals another Element of Harmony, which represented loyalty.

That was easy,” said Wumbo.

“Looks like that Elastic’s the loyal one,” said Steel.

“Congratulations Elastic, you’re Rainbow Dash,” said Jelly.

“Like Metal Snake said before, it’s not like I’m really her or anything,” said Elastic, “but I wonder if I can do the “sonic rainboom” with this necklace.”

“Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that Jjs is missing too. I can’t find him anywhere,” said SOF.

“Oh no, we must have lost him while the fog appeared, so somebody must have dragged jjs away from us, poor guy,” said Steel.

“I think we’re almost at the end of this park, now what?” Metal Snake said.

“Whatever happens to us, we get an element, so to be sure, if we’re standing still, we might find an element without making a budge,” said Clappy.

“Yes, and budge rhymes with fudge!” Deli said.

“Wait, there’s some guy over there,” said Steel, and the group walks up to him.

“Is there any way further? We’re trying to find the Elements of Harmony,” said Steel.

“I saw some people walking up that mountain over there,” the person said and then turns around, “I’m Sabre, I don’t know why I’m here though.”

“Nice to see you Sabre, you want to join us?” SOF asked.

“You guys are bronies, right?” Sabre questioned.

“Of course we are,” said Clappy.

“Good enough, I’m in,” said Sabre.

“Still, I wonder what happened to Jjs,” said Steel.

“Well, there’s no time to lose and we got to climb that mountain,” said Elastic.

Meanwhile, it shows Jjs inside ACS’ lair. ACS himself approaches Jjs.

“I knew it; you’re the one making all this mess, are you?” Jjs said.

“Of course I am, and I had some help,” said ACS, “now, I could explain the main thing to you, but I want you to do something for me. First, look behind you…and now look back at me…”

“Wait, what are you trying to do?” Jjs said.

ACS then uses the element of magic to hypnotize Jjs, “Now, what you will become is totally different, and you’ll be known as Dr. Insano from this day forward. Also, you will find the SBC members and take away the elements you can find, bring them back to me when you’re done.”

“Yes sir…” said Jjs.

For a few minutes, Jjs was starting to become Dr. Insano until it was complete.

“Yes…now find those SBC members and make them pay, don’t forget about the elements,” said ACS.

Then it comes back to SOF’s group.

“I’m having a thought he will become Dr. Insano,” said Metal Snake.

“Sure he dressed like Spoony, but that doesn’t mean that he will be Dr. Insano,” said Steel.

“Hey, I think I can see Ex’s group above us, and we’re at the beginning of this mountain,” said Clappy.

“You know, finding the Elements of Harmony is pretty tiring and we could deserve something else,” said Wumbo.

“Obviously, our celebration time comes later, so let’s keep moving!” SOF said.

Then it goes back to Ex’s group…

“Damn, this mountain is really steep,” said tvguy.

“No shit, we should catch up to the Spambots…by now,” said Ex, and rests from exhaustion.

“Ex, you don’t want to sleep during our important quest,” said CF.

“I know, those Spambots are probably up to something, but that’s not going to stop me,” said Ex. Eventually, Ex’s group find the Spambots again. Ex then says, “We meet again…”

“So you can make it this far…” said one of them, “Be extra careful not to trip and fall…”

“Right, but there’s no way you can make me do that,” said Ex.

“Now let’s prepare for a fight,” said one of them.

“Okay, but it looks like you guys will be the ones falling from this mountain,” said Ex, but spoke too soon when the Spambots were revealed to have guns.

“Oh crap, they have guns,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Kill them all!” Ex exclaimed and uses his sword to swipe away the Spambots.

The Spambots use their same strategy to multiply more Spambots. The other members then proceed to fight off the Spambots while dodging the bullets. The members were still hacking and slashing away while the Spambots were still working up for their disadvantage, the luck in defeating them is in-between at that point.

“Give up now,” said one of the Spambots.

“How very stupid of you, all that comes to my mind is slashing the fuck out of you guys without an end,” said Ex.

“Speaking of no end, how many bullets they even have?” tvguy said while everybody is still avoiding the guns.

“I don’t think we can’t do this much longer,” said teenj.

“They’re really persistent,” said tvguy.

“Hell to their resistance,” said OMJ.

Eventually, the Spambots were creating a spam wall.

“No, it’s that again!” Ex said, and continues fighting off the Spambots, “JUST DIE!”

“They don’t die Ex, they multiply,” said teenj.

“And there’s no stopping us now, because I’m going to change that!” Ex said and swings around his sword, which unfortunately falls down the mountain, “Can I borrow that?” Ex said and snags one of the Spambots’ machine guns, “I am ExKizuna, motherfucker!”

Ex then starts shooting around at the Spambots for a chance to beat them all.

”Take that, you cockroaches!”

“Good work Ex,” said hilaryfan80.

Ex was still shooting, managing to wipe out all the Spambots in their path.

“The next time I run into them, they’re going to expect an unpleasant surprise,” said Ex.

“Well, the Spambots are gone and there’s no sight of an Element of Harmony,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Goosey said when he was walking up to the group.

“I think the question is, how did you even get here?” 70s said.

“Never mind that, so I heard you guys are looking for-“said Goosey.

“Yes, this is the whole point of our mission, and how did you know we’re searching for the Elements of Harmony?” Ex asked.

“I don’t know, it was a pretty fishy story, but…” said Goosey.

“Come on Goosebumpsfan…all you have to do is talk,” said OMJ.

“The master who must not be named ordered me, happy now?” Goosey finished and quickly jumps out from the mountain.

“Wow, and I didn’t even have to lift my machine gun,” said Ex, “So I guess Goosebumpsfan flew the coop.”

“Or committed suicide, whichever is more accurate,” hilaryfan80 added.

“Now he’s gone, so what do you guys want to talk about?” Teenj said.

“If you mean anything, then, so…how about we talk about stuff around this mountain?” Ex said.

“Hey Ex, I see something above us,” said 70s.

“It looks like some kind of big castle, could be somebody’s lair,” said Pakasa.

“Okay, I see that, now let’s keep going,” said Ex.

“Hold it!” SpongeSebastian said, “We’re near Poison Joke territory,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Now we’re being stalled by plants, any more sight-seeing interruptions you guys would like to share?” Ex said.

“This is no joke, Ex. Trust me, and you’ll have to skip your way out from the Poison Joke,” said SpongeSebastian.

“You’re being overdramatic,” said tvguy and simply steps on the Poison Joke and attempting to squash it a bit, “See, nothing wrong here.”

“You really don’t understand, do you?” SpongeSebastian said.

“Seriously, even plants like that can’t grow on a mountain,” said Ex, “Still, we have to avoid it, and then we can keep going.”

So everybody then skips away from the Poison Joke to continue their way. Eventually, another light shines and reveals another Element of Harmony, which represents Honesty.

“Okay then, I doesn’t get that,” said 70s.

“I guess SpongeSebastian showed honesty when warning us about the plants,” said Ex.

“Even though tvguy stepped around in them,” said teenj.

“Yep, now we got two elements and there should be four left!” SpongeSebastian said.

“While tvguy is going to experience some kind of effect from the Poison Joke…we go into that lair tonight!” Ex said.

“After this, maybe we should have some pizza,” said teenj.

“Yes, as long as it’s not the one that gives me heartburn,” said Ex.

Then it goes to ACS’ lair.

“Damn, damn, DAMN!” ACS exclaimed, “They have four of the scattered elements in two hours!”

“It’s the power of friendship ACS,” said XTM, “Theirs is just as stronger than you.”

“First off, get back to your stations and leave me alone, second, whose side are you on?” ACS said.

“Just saying,” XTM replied and leaves ACS’ sight.

“Hmm…those SBC members are stronger than I thought, no matter…I may have Rainbow Dash, Dragiiin, and jjs…but that won’t be enough, it’s time to unleash my army of enslaved bronies!”

ACS then calls out his army of hundreds of brony slaves.

ACS then tells them, “If see a group of SBC members, seize them all. If you cannot do that, kill em’ all!”

“Yes Prince Dark Ruler,” one of them said.

“Haha, this will not fail! And in time, those SBC members will never find all the elements and the darkness will engulf for eternity!” ACS exclaimed and does an evil laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED…

The Dark Side of the Herd: Part V

Meanwhile, during SOF’s group’s quest to find the elements…

“My feet are really sore right now,” said Elastic.

“And walking is good exercise,” said Metal Snake.

“We’re running out of time, I don’t know how nasty things will turn out when the darkness in the clouds are complete, but we must keep us, as we are stronger than this sturdy mountain,” said Steel, “swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon! That’s what we could be!”

“Hmm…pretty moving, but I give you doubt,” said Wumbo.

“I wonder what else we could run into,” said Sabre.

“Yeah, strange things are happening and always will,” Jelly said, “Maybe we will encounter another spectacle while we’re still walking.”

She was right; there was another weird event in their path. Somebody was looking north in front of the group. He turns around and reveals to be carrying around smilies. It was 4EverGreen.

“It always happens…” said CDCB.

“Excuse me sir,” Sabre said to him.

“It is I, 4EverGreen. How may I help you?” 4EverGreen said.

“We need to continue our quest, so can you-“said Steel.

“No way, my master told me to keep you guys from moving any further,” said 4EverGreen.

“But we did stop tvfan, Elastic stopped Hasfarr and JCM, we got two elements of harmony, and we’re going to get past you no matter what,” said Steel.

“Show me your best moves,” 4EverGreen replied.

“How about you show us your moves first? But I have faith that you’re going to attack us with smilies,” said Clappy.

“I have to say, with you against 10 of us, you’re a bit of a push-over,” said SOF.

“I don’t think so…” said Deli.

Half of the group were circling around 4EverGreen, making of fun of him, until 4EverGreen speaks out.

“SHUT UP AND LISTEN, IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE ANNOYING HUMDRUM ABOUT MY CUSTOM SMILEY USE, YOU WILL SEE MY WRATH AS YOU SUFFER IN THE PIT OF HELL, BECAUSE BEING PREDICTABLE, I WILL BE NEVERMORE!” 4EverGreen exclaimed in a somewhat demonic voice, with Steel screaming most of the time. Returning to a soft tone, he says, “Now do you understand, and by the way, did I do good?”

“Well, it was really threatening enough to keep my mouth shut,” said CDCB.

“Please, minion or not, let us through,” said Jelly.

“If the master says I need to do a safe and senseless act of assassination, I can’t. So yeah, I’m going to kill you guys since he wanted me to do that,” said 4EverGreen.

“Okay, that is nothing like you,” said Steel.

“Seriously, snap out it, even though it might not work since we tried that on tvfan,” said SOF.

“Nope, it’s combat territory now,” 4EverGreen replied.

So then, the group begins to fight with 4EverGreen with their swords, then meanwhile, in ACS’ lair…

“Dragiiin can be a bit stubborn in front of me sometimes, but he’s doing a pretty good job,” said ACS.

”And you’re starting to like him, and you were sworn to be against him,” said World Travel.

“World Travel, I said I-“ACS then thinks for a moment, “You know what? I don’t need Dragiiin anymore, and I don’t need Jjs either.”

“You don’t need Jjs already?” XTM said.

”Take a look, with science, he already destroyed few of what I have,” said ACS.

“Here’s the serum you wanted me to produce, AHAHAHA!” Jjs said.

“I have something to say: screw you, just find the SBC members and take that stuff with you,” ACS said.

“Yes I will, with science!” Jjs said and leaves.

“I could have told you that joining forces with anybody from your opposing website is a bad idea, but you didn’t listen,” said XTM.

“Whatever, I have nothing to worry,” said ACS.

It goes back to Steel’s group again, 4EverGreen was priorilly defeated.

“Well, it wasn’t hard, but we didn’t unveil one of the two other elements,” said SOF.

“Now let’s forge on, we can’t die here under the darkness surrounding the sky,” said Steel, but then, Jjs appeared, “Hey look, he came running back to us.”

“Weren’t you surprised? AHAHAHA!” Jjs said.

“Please don’t tell me the “master” turned him into Dr. Insano,” said Steel.

“I told you so,” Metal Snake said to Steel.

“Now we must fight this crazed up fruit loop, right?” CDCB said.

“Are you a dumbass? He’s an ally,” said Steel.

“And from my master’s orders, you all must perish, with science!” Jjs exclaimed.

“Drop the act and take off those goggles,” said Steel and flings the goggles around, easily making Jjs himself again, “Wow, I can’t believe it was that easy. Now what was the last thing you remember?”

“Well, I was someone’s lair and it turns out-“said jjs.

“Wait, what’s with that beaker?” Clappy said referring to the green serum.

“I don’t know, and it must be fake,” said jjs and splashes it around him, “See, it was just some accessory.” But then a scroll comes out from jjs’ mouth.

“Now he has a fever,” said Deli.

”Nope,” jjs continued and read, “Dragiiin, if youre reading this, you are relieved from serving me, and I bet you’re happy about that, yours faithfully, Prince Dark Ruler.”

”I knew it!” Clappy said.

“It turns out ACS is the one behind all this, that asshole!” SOF said.

“So, did you guys get any new elements?” Jjs asked.

“We were too distracted that time, what did you expect?” Elastic said.

“And finding all the elements is an important task right now, so we should catch up to Ex and the others to see if they made full progress,” said Steel.

“Right behind you,” said Sabre.

“Yep, even though I give doubt that they are finished,” said Jelly.

Then it goes back to where Ex’s group left off.

“We’re almost at the peak,” said Pakasa.

“Of course we are, without any further interruptions,” said Ex.

“What about tvguy, is going to feel alright?” CF said.

“Almost forgot about that, but it was just Poison Joke, what kind of harm can infect him?” Ex said.

“My vision appears to becoming trippy right now,” said tvguy, “Now I can barely see!”

“Damn it, at this time?” 70s said.

“We’re not going to give because tvguy isn’t in good condition,” said Ex, “So now we have to find something to treat his effect from the Poison Joke.”

Suddenly, a rumbling noise was heard.

“This noise is kind of making me famished,” said SpongeSebastian.

“I don’t think it’s any ordinary sound…” said Fa.

Then, ACS’ army of bronies came marching down while chanting “All hail Prince Dark Ruler.”

“Prince Dark Ruler, that’s ACS! So obvious,” said 70s.

“And who are these people now, could they be more Spambots? I already killed enough,” said Ex.

“Actually, I think those guys are bronies, under control of ACS!” SpongeSebastian said.

“Is that so? All I can see is a bunch of flashing green and yellow lights,” said tvguy.

“Come on OMJ; kill them all, you’re our only hope!” Teenj said.

“I would be your only hope if you’re all dead, but you’re all alive. And besides, we can’t slaughter bronies, we’re bronies too and they’re our kind after all,” said OMJ.

“You got anything else in mind, then?” 70s said.

“Yes, with an army full of bronies chanting the same thing over and over, we got nothing to worry. I suggested we love and tolerate the shit out of those guys,” said OMJ.

“What kind of use is that?” tvguy questioned.

“We shall use…laughter, for the sake of obtaining the next element!” OMJ said, “Even if I’m too awesome to use that, just watch me.”

“I would if everything wasn’t so bright,” tvguy added.

“Ha, ha, ha,” OMJ says softly, the laughter suddenly made a dozen of the brony slaves disappear.

”Where did they go?” teenj said.

“I don’t know, maybe someplace where they are loved and tolerated,” said OMJ.

“So now we have to keep laughing?” SpongeSebastian questioned.

“I guess so,” said Ex.

Afterwards, the group keep using their advantage to make more of the bronies disappear until the path was all clear.

”Wow, anti-climax,” said hilaryfan80.

“I think I realized something,” said Fa, “If we were strong enough to vanish all those enslaved bronies, then that means we can beat ACS in no time.”

“True dat,” said Ex. Then a bright shining light appears unveiling the element of laughter, “And that makes three, we’re doing well.”

“I believe Steel and the others got a hold of the other three elements. If that’s true, then we must have all of them,” said Fa.

“Hmm…what we can do now is keep going,” said hilaryfan80.

”Jesus, this is going to take forever to reach the peak,” said Ex, “And I don’t know and don’t care how high we are.”

“Because this is the final point of this mountain you’ll ever reach,” said Dragiiin once he appeared.

“Drags, am I glad to see you,” said teenj.

“Dragiiin is here, where?” Tvguy said, with his vision still messed up.

“I am here, to do a confounded request for the master who cannot be named,” said Dragiiin.

”Oh great, Dragiiin is under a spell too?” hilaryfan80 said.

“And of course, we all know that your so-called master is ACS,” said Ex.

“As master Prince Dark Ruler says, I must now assassinate you guys,” said Dragiiin and holds up a long heavy sword, “I assume only half of you guys are here, where are the others?”

“I don’t know, but they’re slow as sloth,” said Fa.

“Okay then…as long as I’m standing, there’s nothing you can do,” Dragiiin continued.

“We need to give him his memory back, but how?” SpongeSebastian said.

“We can always bash him with something very solid,” said OMJ.

“Good thinking, but what do we have?” Pakasa said.

“Just this rock,” said OMJ, holding it. OMJ then throws it at Dragiiin, making him feel unconscious.

“I hope that didn’t do too much damage,” said CF.

“Hey Drags, are you alright, and if you are, are you going to listen to us?” Ex asked.

“HELL YEAH I’M LISTENING,” said Dragiiin, “pretty damn straight if you ask me.”

“And we have the old Dragiiin back!” Fa said.

“I can’t believe that fucking ACS did that to me,” said Dragiiin.

“But hey, it’s over now. It will be ALL over once we stop ACS once and for all,” said 70s.

“And you’re lucky I’m right here now, so I’m joining your quest,” said Dragiiin123.

”Dragiiin is a pretty good advantage, he knows Friendship is Magic pretty well,” said Fa. Then, SOF’s group arrives at the scene.

“What is it now?” Ex questioned.

“Ex, it’s Steel and the others; they caught up to-“said teenj.

“I know that!” Ex continued, “So do you guys have the other half of the Elements of Harmony?”

“We don’t have the one,” said Steel, “I think the last element is somewhere inside that lair above us.”

“From the looks of it…I think we’re only 90 paces away from encountering ACS,” said Ex, “In time to give him a piece of our mind.”

“And about Dragiiin, is he fine? He’s been under control from ACS in quite a while,” said jjs.

“I AM FINE, okay?” Dragiiin said, “Now, do we want the world to be plagued with horrid darkness all over?”

A half hour later…

“Finally, we hiked through this extremely long mountain…and reached ACS’ lair, hooray…” said Ex with exhaustion.

“Well this is it; the path to our dreams of vanquishing SBC’s greatest trolls lays here,” said Elastic, “And we finally made it with five of six of the elements retrieved.”

“Yep, this will look pretty easy…” said Clappy.

“Great, now let’s kick some rainbow ass,” said Dragiiin, and all the SBC members came inside the lair of ACS.

TO BE CONTINUED…

The Dark Side of the Herd Part 6

The SBC slowly walked inside ACS’ lair taking a few minor steps.

“This is it guys,” said Steel, “We’re going to have some combat with ACS.”

ACS from the security room notices the SBC members coming their way and goes to his control room to make a huge surprise at the members and exclaim, “Who dares enter my lair?”

“So you didn’t even notice us SBC members walking by in your lair? And doing that is a rule now?” Ex asked.

“SILENCE YOU IDIOTS! You may have gotten rid of my two sets of armies, but my two main subjects and two minor ones are going to make you pay!” ACS exclaimed.

“Is that a challenge?” Wumbo questioned.

“Show us the best you can do, I know you’re such a push-over,” Clappy tormented.

”Well of course this is a challenge. You assholes couldn’t last in the first round!” ACS continued, “Now…XTM, World Travel, kill those SBC hooligans!”

From one of the doors, XTM and World Travel were walking to the members.

“Hold on to your swords…” said Metal Snake.

XTM and World Travel stopped when they got as close as possible…then horrifying when they start to attack.

“Let’s fight these fuckers!” Dragiiin said.

In a sword clash fight, the SBC members were beating down World Travel and XTM. Surprisingly enough, the two minions also had swords. In a matter of time, the clashing lasted for about a minute and Jelly, Clappy, Fa, and teenj’s swords have been dropped. Everybody else was still confident. Steel was still fighting strong until his sword flipped and was yards away from the battleground. Ex finishes it off with his machine gun as he shoots around killing World Travel and XTM.

“Seriously, shouldn’t that be so hard?” Ex said.

“Good point,” said Pakasa.

“Oh I hate it when I lose some more minions,” said ACS, “You guys are tough, but I when I show myself…oh, I am the toughest! Now are you all ready for round number two?”

“Meh, no thanks,” said 70s.

The floor the SBC members were standing on turns into an instant trapdoor, making them fall from that height.

”So how long are we going to fall like this?” Jelly questioned.

“It looks like ACS is not listening to that statement this time,” said SpongeSebastian.

”And what are we suppose to do?” CDCB asked.

”It looks like we’re going to take a splat on that basement floor in a few seconds,” said teenj.

“Goodness gracious Captain Ob-“Dragiiin said sarcastically until they were smacked on the ground. They were surprisingly still alive.

”Excuse me for this one moment,” Steel said and breathes in, “WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD? Things are going real smooth and convenient; I mean….the logic doesn’t seem to make sense anymore! This isn’t a dream, but it must be some endless fantasy from an unknown force, how much more messed up can things possibly…”

“Relax Steel,” said Jjs.

”And screw logic, it won’t matter after we beat ACS in no time!” OMJ said.

Suddenly, the SBC members were automatically tied up in chains to the walls, and traps around the room were being activated.

“So this is Round 2…” said SOF.

Falling rocks, spiders, and snakes were part of the traps.

“You know, I was expecting much more, speaking of the fact that ACS would go too far,” said Elastic.

“I hate spiders…” said Clappy.

”I hate every obstacle here,” said Steel.

“Maybe there’s a key somewhere in the walls,” said hilaryfan80.

“Bingo!” SOF said when he saw one.

“So ACS is still a push-over,” said CDCB.

One of the SBC members tries to grab the key from the right-side of the wall. OMJ was the closest, reaches it, and sets himself and every other SBC member free from the clutches.

“And we happen to be on the floor…filled with obstacles,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Spiders, punch em’!” OMJ exclaimed and starts punching spiders, “Snakes, you want some too?” He proceeds punching until they became tiresome.

“We have to get out of here, there’s still falling rocks,” CF said.

“No kidding,” Said Steel, “That door over is almost blocked.”

The SBC members rush out of the second known area of ACS’ lair and forge on to the next room.

“Okay, so what do you have for round 3, ACS?” SOF said.

“Round 3, oh I will tell you what round 3 is definitely,” said ACS.

ACS steps out from the control room and enters the room where the SBC members have made it to. ACS was shown with 4 swords as his weaponry. He stands on a platform and plummets to a higher view.

“I challenge you to a battle!” ACS exclaimed.

“What about the other two minions?” Deli questioned.

“Those guys…well; they seem useless right now, so it’s just me!” ACS said.

“Wow, just wow,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Enough talk, let’s fight!” ACS said.

“We’re going to kick your ass!” Ex exclaimed and prepared his machine gun while everybody else was beginning to use their swords.

As usual the members began slashing away while Ex shoots at ACS, but unfortunately, his telekinetic 4-swords attracted them, and ACS began multitasking with these weapons and creating intense damage.

“No fair!” CDCB said.

“Life and SBC isn’t fair! I have the powers and I can do whatever I want, I could easily win this!” ACS said.

“I don’t think you have the balls,” said hilaryfan80.

ACS gives his weaponry a test and uses his 4-swords to zap hilaryfan80 into oblivion or so.

“What did you do to hilaryfan80, or where is he? I can’t seem to think around here…” said Steel.

ACS then uses his 4-swords again, but misses everybody.

“Stand back, for I am Old Man Jenkins,” said OMJ, but unfortunately gets slashed away by one of the attached swords ACS used.

“You dare own OMJ like that? I AM GOING TO BACKTRACE YOU TO THE CYBERPOLICE!” Jelly exclaimed, and dodges away from ACS’ weapons, unable to him.

“Yeah, go Jelly!” Clappy said.

“I can’t seem to hit him,” said Jelly.

“Feeling underestimated yet?” ACS said.

Jelly then backs away and almost gets hit by ACS’ attracted swords. Tvguy decided to go up next and face ACS. ACS uses his 4-swords to try to blind him, only to cure his Poison Joke effect.

“Hey I can see-“said tvguy. He was interrupted as he later gets zapped by his 4-swords.

“That’s impossible…he pummeled hilaryfan80 and tvguy…” said SOF.

“We’re not going down without a fight!” Ex and avoids ACS as possible while throwing kicks and punches quite successfully. ACS then flies ACS around by hanging one of his swords through part of his shirt. “Damn it…”

“I’ll do it, for the community!” Clappy said, and gets pointed by ACS’ many swords. Clappy tries budging until one was near his neck. Clappy slides down and moves away from ACS with a black flip.

“Nice moves,” said Metal Snake and faces ACS, his telekinesis powers hits Metal Snake across to a wall, but with no serious injuries or some sort.

“This is bad,” SpongeSebastian thought. He goes in front of ACS and dodges his attached swords and 4-swords. SpongeSeb gives out a simple fist shot, but gets fired up to the ceiling with ACS’ telekinesis. “Guys, I think the darkness is getting worse…”

“You can’t do this ACS,” said CF.

“Try me,” said ACS. “I’d be crusing on my keyboard.”

“Is that supposed to be a joke by me? Because I’m not laughing,” said SOF, he was about to get hit by the 4-swords but it missed. SOF tried basic attacks and grabbing one sword back, but it was no use.

“Hey Jelly,” said ACS.

“What?”

“ACS IS CALLING YOU OUT FOR FUCK’S SAKE,” ACS answered.

“Great, he’s gone from fighting to tormenting. I’ll take care of this,” said Wumbo and tries to attack ACS, but was blocked by the attached swords.

“Not today,” said ACS and attacks him multiple times with his swords, but of course, Wumbo misses the 4-swords.

“Damn, Wumbo too?” Fa said, “Come get some! I have only bare hands, but a noob like you should be already down!”

“Read come as “cum,” so sorry-“said ACS, and the quickly annoyed Fa punches through. Afterwards, he blocks by swinging his 4-swords. Of course, Fa avoided it.

“He’s so strong, and we have to make sure none of us touches those quad swords,” said Steel.

“You started it all, do something!” 70s said.

“I don’t know, maybe Dragiiin has the upper-hand,” said Steel.

“You’re going down, douchebag,” said Dragiiin and prepares to attack, only to be prevented from ACS with his weaponry. “Aw fuck it.”

“You stole my machine gun, prepare to die,” said Ex, whilst dodging the incoming bullets from the attached gun, he tries using the basic attacks, but didn’t work as usual. “Since when did he become ACS the untouchable?”

“Maybe we should give up,” said Pakasa.

“Pakasa, you’re fired,” said Steel. “Now, how are we going to own this….bastard?”

“Admit it, I’m stronger than you all, and SBC is finished!” ACS said.

“So is the world, good going villain,” said CDCB.

“I don’t care, I want everybody to love, honor, and respect me,” said ACS.

”Hey, I think I’ve thought about his true weakness,” said Steel.

“That is unless you can’t touch him,” said OMJ, “so is it the Elements of Harmony, General Steel?”

“Yes, even the truth once ACS backs away from our view,” said Steel. ACS moves away to reveal a shrine of MLP: FiM junk. “For all the time we’ve been hiking up here, it’s come to the truth that ACS is a brony!”

With that, Deli then does Rarity’s wonky faint.

“Plus, there’s 6 Elements of Harmony, it’s been 6 hours the darkness has been spread, and ACS has done over 6 attempts MLP related to slow us down. So he must also be a devil brony!” Steel said. Deli then does the same.

“It’s all a lie, somepony else in this lair must love it!” ACS said and looks back at his sentence.

“It’s over now ACS; now give me the last element!” Steel said and fights ACS for it.

Throughout, ACS switches hands on holding the final element while trying to beat Steel with his multiple swords. Steel didn’t give up and retrieved the last element.

“Metal Snake has been showing the element of generosity with his mind on that simple decision. CF is one of the nicest members around, hence the element of kindness. Elastic doesn’t turn away, as he’s the element of loyalty. SpongeSebastian obviously gave out the honest truth, the element of honesty. OMJ has persuaded to laugh at danger and he’s pretty humorous himself, the element of laughter. And the last element, I have the element of magic! And together we are Voltron!”

“No we’re not,” said Elastic.

“Say your prayers ACS; you cannot defeat the power of friendship!” Steel said.

With a powerful blast coming at ACS from the flashing of the necklaces and tiara, ACS was vanquished and turned into stone.

“That was awesome!” Sabre said.

“The best part is, ACS won’t be wondering about anymore,” said Ex.

“Is he dead?” Deli asked.

The ACS statue was tipped over, to be knocked down and crumbled into pieces. “Yeah, he’s dead.” Goosey said, suddenly appearing. “I was really sick of his commands anyway.

“Goosey?” SOF said.

“Now what, the darkness is still there, did we forget anything?” Steel questioned.

“Hey, why am I still alive!?” World Travel said randomly popping up and momentarily becomes dead once Ex picks up the machine gun from the pile of weapons.

“Nope,” Ex replied.

It now shows Rainbow Dash clapping sarcastically and revealing himself in a Shadowbolt outfit.

“Sorry to ruin the celebration, I just can’t believe you forgot about the true big bad here,” said Rainbow Dash.

“But we stopped ACS, everything should be fine by now,” said Clappy.

“This is the part where I tell you that I have the Elements of Disharmony!” Rainbow Dash continued, “Besides, ACS was too much of a noob to be the head of this whole thing. Plus, I lied, Goosey is the big bad here, I’m part of the main event.”

“What are you talking about?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“It’s true, I am the true master of this evil plot, and we’re both going to make you all descend from your triumph,” said Goosey, “Ain’t that a twist?” He said with an M. Night impression.

TO BE CONTINUED…

The Dark Side of the Herd Part 6

The SBC slowly walked inside ACS’ lair taking a few minor steps.

“This is it guys,” said Steel, “We’re going to have some combat with ACS.”

ACS from the security room notices the SBC members coming their way and goes to his control room to make a huge surprise at the members and exclaim, “Who dares enter my lair?”

“So you didn’t even notice us SBC members walking by in your lair? And doing that is a rule now?” Ex asked.

“SILENCE YOU IDIOTS! You may have gotten rid of my two sets of armies, but my two main subjects and two minor ones are going to make you pay!” ACS exclaimed.

“Is that a challenge?” Wumbo questioned.

“Show us the best you can do, I know you’re such a push-over,” Clappy tormented.

”Well of course this is a challenge. You assholes couldn’t last in the first round!” ACS continued, “Now…XTM, World Travel, kill those SBC hooligans!”

From one of the doors, XTM and World Travel were walking to the members.

“Hold on to your swords…” said Metal Snake.

XTM and World Travel stopped when they got as close as possible…then horrifying when they start to attack.

“Let’s fight these fuckers!” Dragiiin said.

In a sword clash fight, the SBC members were beating down World Travel and XTM. Surprisingly enough, the two minions also had swords. In a matter of time, the clashing lasted for about a minute and Jelly, Clappy, Fa, and teenj’s swords have been dropped. Everybody else was still confident. Steel was still fighting strong until his sword flipped and was yards away from the battleground. Ex finishes it off with his machine gun as he shoots around killing World Travel and XTM.

“Seriously, shouldn’t that be so hard?” Ex said.

“Good point,” said Pakasa.

“Oh I hate it when I lose some more minions,” said ACS, “You guys are tough, but I when I show myself…oh, I am the toughest! Now are you all ready for round number two?”

“Meh, no thanks,” said 70s.

The floor the SBC members were standing on turns into an instant trapdoor, making them fall from that height.

”So how long are we going to fall like this?” Jelly questioned.

“It looks like ACS is not listening to that statement this time,” said SpongeSebastian.

”And what are we suppose to do?” CDCB asked.

”It looks like we’re going to take a splat on that basement floor in a few seconds,” said teenj.

“Goodness gracious Captain Ob-“Dragiiin said sarcastically until they were smacked on the ground. They were surprisingly still alive.

”Excuse me for this one moment,” Steel said and breathes in, “WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD? Things are going real smooth and convenient; I mean….the logic doesn’t seem to make sense anymore! This isn’t a dream, but it must be some endless fantasy from an unknown force, how much more messed up can things possibly…”

“Relax Steel,” said Jjs.

”And screw logic, it won’t matter after we beat ACS in no time!” OMJ said.

Suddenly, the SBC members were automatically tied up in chains to the walls, and traps around the room were being activated.

“So this is Round 2…” said SOF.

Falling rocks, spiders, and snakes were part of the traps.

“You know, I was expecting much more, speaking of the fact that ACS would go too far,” said Elastic.

“I hate spiders…” said Clappy.

”I hate every obstacle here,” said Steel.

“Maybe there’s a key somewhere in the walls,” said hilaryfan80.

“Bingo!” SOF said when he saw one.

“So ACS is still a push-over,” said CDCB.

One of the SBC members tries to grab the key from the right-side of the wall. OMJ was the closest, reaches it, and sets himself and every other SBC member free from the clutches.

“And we happen to be on the floor…filled with obstacles,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Spiders, punch em’!” OMJ exclaimed and starts punching spiders, “Snakes, you want some too?” He proceeds punching until they became tiresome.

“We have to get out of here, there’s still falling rocks,” CF said.

“No kidding,” Said Steel, “That door over is almost blocked.”

The SBC members rush out of the second known area of ACS’ lair and forge on to the next room.

“Okay, so what do you have for round 3, ACS?” SOF said.

“Round 3, oh I will tell you what round 3 is definitely,” said ACS.

ACS steps out from the control room and enters the room where the SBC members have made it to. ACS was shown with 4 swords as his weaponry. He stands on a platform and plummets to a higher view.

“I challenge you to a battle!” ACS exclaimed.

“What about the other two minions?” Deli questioned.

“Those guys…well; they seem useless right now, so it’s just me!” ACS said.

“Wow, just wow,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Enough talk, let’s fight!” ACS said.

“We’re going to kick your ass!” Ex exclaimed and prepared his machine gun while everybody else was beginning to use their swords.

As usual the members began slashing away while Ex shoots at ACS, but unfortunately, his telekinetic 4-swords attracted them, and ACS began multitasking with these weapons and creating intense damage.

“No fair!” CDCB said.

“Life and SBC isn’t fair! I have the powers and I can do whatever I want, I could easily win this!” ACS said.

“I don’t think you have the balls,” said hilaryfan80.

ACS gives his weaponry a test and uses his 4-swords to zap hilaryfan80 into oblivion or so.

“What did you do to hilaryfan80, or where is he? I can’t seem to think around here…” said Steel.

ACS then uses his 4-swords again, but misses everybody.

“Stand back, for I am Old Man Jenkins,” said OMJ, but unfortunately gets slashed away by one of the attached swords ACS used.

“You dare own OMJ like that? I AM GOING TO BACKTRACE YOU TO THE CYBERPOLICE!” Jelly exclaimed, and dodges away from ACS’ weapons, unable to him.

“Yeah, go Jelly!” Clappy said.

“I can’t seem to hit him,” said Jelly.

“Feeling underestimated yet?” ACS said.

Jelly then backs away and almost gets hit by ACS’ attracted swords. Tvguy decided to go up next and face ACS. ACS uses his 4-swords to try to blind him, only to cure his Poison Joke effect.

“Hey I can see-“said tvguy. He was interrupted as he later gets zapped by his 4-swords.

“That’s impossible…he pummeled hilaryfan80 and tvguy…” said SOF.

“We’re not going down without a fight!” Ex and avoids ACS as possible while throwing kicks and punches quite successfully. ACS then flies ACS around by hanging one of his swords through part of his shirt. “Damn it…”

“I’ll do it, for the community!” Clappy said, and gets pointed by ACS’ many swords. Clappy tries budging until one was near his neck. Clappy slides down and moves away from ACS with a black flip.

“Nice moves,” said Metal Snake and faces ACS, his telekinesis powers hits Metal Snake across to a wall, but with no serious injuries or some sort.

“This is bad,” SpongeSebastian thought. He goes in front of ACS and dodges his attached swords and 4-swords. SpongeSeb gives out a simple fist shot, but gets fired up to the ceiling with ACS’ telekinesis. “Guys, I think the darkness is getting worse…”

“You can’t do this ACS,” said CF.

“Try me,” said ACS. “I’d be crusing on my keyboard.”

“Is that supposed to be a joke by me? Because I’m not laughing,” said SOF, he was about to get hit by the 4-swords but it missed. SOF tried basic attacks and grabbing one sword back, but it was no use.

“Hey Jelly,” said ACS.

“What?”

“ACS IS CALLING YOU OUT FOR FUCK’S SAKE,” ACS answered.

“Great, he’s gone from fighting to tormenting. I’ll take care of this,” said Wumbo and tries to attack ACS, but was blocked by the attached swords.

“Not today,” said ACS and attacks him multiple times with his swords, but of course, Wumbo misses the 4-swords.

“Damn, Wumbo too?” Fa said, “Come get some! I have only bare hands, but a noob like you should be already down!”

“Read come as “cum,” so sorry-“said ACS, and the quickly annoyed Fa punches through. Afterwards, he blocks by swinging his 4-swords. Of course, Fa avoided it.

“He’s so strong, and we have to make sure none of us touches those quad swords,” said Steel.

“You started it all, do something!” 70s said.

“I don’t know, maybe Dragiiin has the upper-hand,” said Steel.

“You’re going down, douchebag,” said Dragiiin and prepares to attack, only to be prevented from ACS with his weaponry. “Aw fuck it.”

“You stole my machine gun, prepare to die,” said Ex, whilst dodging the incoming bullets from the attached gun, he tries using the basic attacks, but didn’t work as usual. “Since when did he become ACS the untouchable?”

“Maybe we should give up,” said Pakasa.

“Pakasa, you’re fired,” said Steel. “Now, how are we going to own this….bastard?”

“Admit it, I’m stronger than you all, and SBC is finished!” ACS said.

“So is the world, good going villain,” said CDCB.

“I don’t care, I want everybody to love, honor, and respect me,” said ACS.

”Hey, I think I’ve thought about his true weakness,” said Steel.

“That is unless you can’t touch him,” said OMJ, “so is it the Elements of Harmony, General Steel?”

“Yes, even the truth once ACS backs away from our view,” said Steel. ACS moves away to reveal a shrine of MLP: FiM junk. “For all the time we’ve been hiking up here, it’s come to the truth that ACS is a brony!”

With that, Deli then does Rarity’s wonky faint.

“Plus, there’s 6 Elements of Harmony, it’s been 6 hours the darkness has been spread, and ACS has done over 6 attempts MLP related to slow us down. So he must also be a devil brony!” Steel said. Deli then does the same.

“It’s all a lie, somepony else in this lair must love it!” ACS said and looks back at his sentence.

“It’s over now ACS; now give me the last element!” Steel said and fights ACS for it.

Throughout, ACS switches hands on holding the final element while trying to beat Steel with his multiple swords. Steel didn’t give up and retrieved the last element.

“Metal Snake has been showing the element of generosity with his mind on that simple decision. CF is one of the nicest members around, hence the element of kindness. Elastic doesn’t turn away, as he’s the element of loyalty. SpongeSebastian obviously gave out the honest truth, the element of honesty. OMJ has persuaded to laugh at danger and he’s pretty humorous himself, the element of laughter. And the last element, I have the element of magic! And together we are Voltron!”

“No we’re not,” said Elastic.

“Say your prayers ACS; you cannot defeat the power of friendship!” Steel said.

With a powerful blast coming at ACS from the flashing of the necklaces and tiara, ACS was vanquished and turned into stone.

“That was awesome!” Sabre said.

“The best part is, ACS won’t be wondering about anymore,” said Ex.

“Is he dead?” Deli asked.

The ACS statue was tipped over, to be knocked down and crumbled into pieces. “Yeah, he’s dead.” Goosey said, suddenly appearing. “I was really sick of his commands anyway.

“Goosey?” SOF said.

“Now what, the darkness is still there, did we forget anything?” Steel questioned.

“Hey, why am I still alive!?” World Travel said randomly popping up and momentarily becomes dead once Ex picks up the machine gun from the pile of weapons.

“Nope,” Ex replied.

It now shows Rainbow Dash clapping sarcastically and revealing himself in a Shadowbolt outfit.

“Sorry to ruin the celebration, I just can’t believe you forgot about the true big bad here,” said Rainbow Dash.

“But we stopped ACS, everything should be fine by now,” said Clappy.

“This is the part where I tell you that I have the Elements of Disharmony!” Rainbow Dash continued, “Besides, ACS was too much of a noob to be the head of this whole thing. Plus, I lied, Goosey is the big bad here, I’m part of the main event.”

“What are you talking about?” SpongeSebastian asked.

“It’s true, I am the true master of this evil plot, and we’re both going to make you all descend from your triumph,” said Goosey, “Ain’t that a twist?” He said with an M. Night impression.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's finally over.

Dark Side of the Herd: Part VII

Goosey picks up the 4-swords left behind and says, “You were probably expecting this, since you-know-what happened.”

“Well, duh, but I didn’t know it was you the whole time,” said Steel.

“My plan hasn’t been fully revealed yet, just watch,” said Goosey and presses a button from his teleportation device, transporting him and everybody else to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

“So we’re at Doof’s place, now what?” teenj asked.

“Or most importantly, how did he get a teleportation device?” Fa added.

“One of my lifelong dreams after my departure was to take over the Tri-State Area and the other universe,” said Goosey.

“Of course!” SpongeSebastian said with an M. Bison impression.

“So let me get this straight…if you planned this the whole time, you’re saying that you actually want to take over the Tri-State Area, OUR WORLD, AND SBC?! And it wasn’t ACS’ idea? I guess life must’ve been rough for you,” said Steel.

“Life is a bitch anyways, plus it was ACS’ original idea to take over the world and SBC,” said Goosey.

”Of course!”

“Since he’s dead, I have the secondhand to do just that,” said Goosey. “Now watch…”

“Behold Perry the Platypus, the Darkness-enslave-inator!” Doofenshmirtz exclaimed. “With this, darkness will fill the clouds all over the Tri-State Area and eventually, everybody will listen to me, and I will finally be ruler!”

“Hey thanks,” Goosey said, snagging the inator.

“Who was that guy?” Doofenshmirtz said with a confused look.

“Great, we’re trapped in a totally bland cartoon show where Goosey is going to “take over the world,” said 70s.

“Of…course, okay I’ll stop,” said SpongeSebastian.

“Hey guys, how about giving us a hand?” hilaryfan80 said, revealing that he, tvguy, and Perry are in a trap.

“Sure thing, as soon as Goosebumpsfan over there experiments the inator,” said Steel.

Goosey points the doomsday invention to the sky and the clouds were now filled with darkness.

“Just as planned…” said Goosey.

“Again, JUST EXPLAIN!” SOF said.

“Within an hour, you’ll all be my slaves and help me become ruler of the Tri-State Area,” said Goosey.

“We’ll never help you!” Pakasa said.

“I win, you all lost, deal with it!” Goosey replied.

“But we’re all here and we can destroy that thing faster than you can say donkey balls!” Metal Snake said.

“Oh really, because I’ve already confiscated the device that activates the trap Doofenshmirtz already trapped Perry and those two guys other there with,” said Goosey.

He presses the remote, letting Perry go, but activates the trap again to prevent tvguy and hilaryfan80 from escaping and trapping everybody else except SOF and Steel.

“It looks like you can’t use the Elements of Harmony now with the element of magic,” Goosey said to the trapped members.

“The Elements of Harmony, what are you guys talking about?” Doofenshmirtz questioned, still confused.

“Silence pharmacist!” Goosey said.

“Wait, how come we’re not trapped?” Steel asked.

“That’s because you two are first on my blacklist for a reason,” Goosey answered.

“Count on it, we’ll defeat you, even without the Elements of Harmony,” said Steel.

“As if, oh and if I have all your friends airborne, would that slow you two down?” Goosey said, as Rainbow Dash raises them to the clouds.

“Let them go…” said Steel.

Goosey then takes out his 4-swords and says, Now, which one shall I eliminate first?”

“Wait, that thing didn’t kill tvguy and hilaryfan80,” said SOF.

”That’s because ACS doesn’t know how it works, so goodbye douche nozzles!” Goosey replied.

Up in the air, the trapped SBC members are held captive in the clouds by Rainbow Dash.

“I wanted a battle, so I’m going to commence one. I bet you can’t stop me since I have the “Elements of Disharmony,” said Rainbow Dash.

“Wow that went by pretty quick” said CDCB.

“A battle is a battle, bring it on, you and what army?” Ex said.

“What army…I don’t need one, this battle is about to get 20% cooler than you thought!” Rainbow Dash replied.

“The Elements of Harmony…maybe without Steel it can work,” said CF.

The 5 members then try this, but it doesn’t work, due to Steel being on the ground. Rainbow Dash retaliates by activating the Elements of Disharmony, causing him to be surrounded with power and shrouded in dark mist. The elements shine and a dark blast is aimed heading at the SBC members, causing a striking hit on everybody and unfortunately causing Jelly to fall.

“Jelly, no!” OMJ said and drops down to try and save her.

“How touching,” said Rainbow Dash sarcastically.

”Seriously dude, now you seem to be crossing the line…twice,” said Jjs.

While OMJ was saving Jelly, Rainbow Dash was preparing for a Sonic Rainboom attack at them. Rainbow Dash misses, while Jelly and OMJ’s fall was broken by Goosey.

“My hero…I guess,” said Jelly.

“Get off me…” said Goosey.

“I’ll take care of that,” Rainbow Dash then uses one of the elements to bring the two back up on the cloud. “It looks like the Element of Laughter isn’t laughing about this.”

”Well duh because that’s as cruel as burning a building!” OMJ said.

“Okay guys, it’s time that we act serious!” Ex said and attempts to attack Rainbow Dash with his bare body. Rainbow Dash flies up, making Ex miss. Rainbow Dash then creates a dark sphere of energy to hit Ex.

“You’re going down!” tvguy said and attempts to attack Rainbow Dash, only to be quickly blasted by Rainbow Dash’s same attack.

“I’m getting sick of you guys losing, even for me,” said 70s and does the same to try and stop Rainbow Dash, this time to jump and avoid the incoming blast. Rainbow Dash flies up and the same effect happens and 70s gets back to his original cloud. Unfortunately, Rainbow Dash later strikes him with the Sonic Rainboom.

“No CF, it would be too dangerous to come and face Rainbow Dash,” Clappy said to CF once she began to step in.

“It’s always worth trying,” said CF.

“I think she’s trying to say that we’re all acting like pussies, put aside me…and some of you,” said Dragiiin.

“Um…Rainbow Dash, would you please be very careful with your balls of psychic energy and attack just a little bit?” CF asked softly.

Rainbow Dash took no levels of the attempted irresistibility, and does his same attack, but it misses.

“This is impossible…” said Jjs.

“Yep, and the main deal is to wait until I want to make my final blow, which I will do in five…” said Rainbow Dash.

“This is bad, we’re being owned by a brony,” said Clappy.

“I hope he doesn’t finish at the count of 2,” said teenj.

All of a sudden, the bronies that disappeared from laughter 2 parts ago reappear and fall on Rainbow Dash, before he could do his final attack.

“What the hell?” Rainbow Dash said.

“I didn’t expect them to teleport all the way here,” said OMJ.

“No matter, I can still do it, prepare for the Atomic Rainboom, because this is where it all ends!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Great, he’s turned into ACS if he’s trying to kill us too,” said Fa.

“Not if I have something to do with it,” said Dragiiin as he steps in.

“Are you sure about this Dragiiin?” Teenj questioned.

“Trust me, brony against brony, I’m sure to win against him,” said Dragiiin.

“Hmm, and I thought I was the element of honesty,” SpongeSebastian added.

Dragiiin faces Rainbow Dash as Rainbow Dash soars and prepares to create the Atomic Rainboom. With a surprise, Dragiiin’s palm creates a rainbow-like blast that could come from the Elements of Harmony. The blasts are now blocked and Dragiiin’s phases through, destroying Rainbow Dash.

“NO!”

With Rainbow Dash’s defeat, his Shadowbolt clothing was leftover.

“What the fuck just happened?” Ex said.

“It appears that Dragiiin has the Elements of Harmony within him without needing the true authentic ones,” said OMJ.

“Damn, so convenient and yet confusing, either choice of words, that was still pretty awesome,” said Wumbo.

“Thanks for the compliment, now let’s stop that Goose,” said Dragiiin, and the SBC members’ then drop down to where SOF, Steel, and the teleported bronies were.

“It’s no use, we can’t stop him, we really do need the Elements of Harmony,” said SOF.

“Hey, we’re right here!” 70s said.

“I just got an idea…we need Goosey to press the self-destruct button, we should both know that Doof would always install a self-destruct button in these machines,” said Steel.

“Care for us to help, instead of creating a boring climax?” OMJ said, without an answer from SOF or Steel.

“That would be crazy enough to work,” said SOF.

“Yeah, especially with the Elements of Harmony,” said Dragiiin, popping up.

“Oh yeah, I didn’t realize you guys escaped!” Steel said, finally realizing.

“Not a chance, these two are going solo!” Goosey said, grabbing Steel and SOF.

Steel then quickly grabs the remote that activates the trap and captivates Goosey.

“Not bad, but we have at least 10 minutes until we become slaves in 10 seconds flat,” said SOF.

(While the final fray was coming to an end, this music plays:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WKofkmLxSQ)

“With the power of friendship, we can defeat Goosebumpsfan in less than 10 minutes; we totally got him this time!” Steel said.

With the six elements and Dragiiin’s newfound power combined, a double rainbow blast was created; ready to destroy Goosey and the inator.

“Double rainbow blast all the way,” said Goosey and begins to weep.

“YEAH, TASTE THE RAINBOW OF AWESOMENESS MOTHERFUCKER,” Dragiiin yelled.

“NO!” Goosey screamed.

As expected, the double rainbow blast hit the inator and Goosey. The inator self-destructs and the blast surrounded Goosey, causing his ultimate fall. With the inator destroyed, the clouds cleared up and the darkness has faded.

“It’s over…it’s finally over,” said tvguy panting.

“We can “worry” about Goosey and Rainbow Dash later, we better get home,” said Steel and grabs the teleportation device. So he, the rest of the SBC members, and the bronies then teleported back to ACS’ lair.

“Curse you random members of the internet!” Doofenshmirtz shouted.

The scene now shows everybody back in the real world.

“Is the sky all clear now in our world?” CDCB asked.

“Let’s have a look,” said Steel and walks up to the balcony to see the darkness no longer in the sky. “Yep, there’s nothing to fret about anymore. ACS and his cronies are gone, we stopped Goosebumpsfan, unleashed our powers, and the bronies are no longer in control.”

“You know what this calls for: a party!” Deli said.

”Yes, when we get back, we shall commence a celebration,” said Jjs.

The scene then goes to the hotel room, but without the bronies.

“It was too bad we had to return the book,” said Jelly.

“But we still had the adventure of a lifetime,” said Steel, “Someday in history, everybody will remember us.”

“Okay, so now what? We can all go home?” Elastic asked.

There was a slight pause and then Steel says, “Yeah, pretty much, we’ll be waiting once we return on SBC.”

While we see the SBC members exit the hotel, Steel does a narration upon seeing him write a letter.

“Dear SBC, I don’t know why I’m writing this, but I’m certain I suddenly wanting to do this to wrap things up. I spent a day with my e-friends from SBC, and it turned out unexpected, great, and quite risky. We’ve accomplished a lot of things, unleash the power of the Elements of Harmony, vanquish ACS, Goosey, Rainbow Dash, and some others, and passed through all these obstacles. I’ve learned barely anything during our quest, but it was still epic, and I’m thinking about doing another the next time destiny approaches. Your faithful student, Steel Sponge,” he finished.

THE END

Reviews appreciated.

Dark Side of the Herd: Part VIII: The (Real) Score Settling Final Chapter

The story now continues where it has left off: with our faithful, all glorious hero: Steel, who had just finished writing his friendship letter and headed for bed – except he wasn’t going straight to bed. However, he was so drowsy that he was going to his den-shaped closet. As he was navigating through the closet, he instantly finds himself in the land of Narnia.

Steel saw himself in a winter wonderland and knelt to take a good gander at the universe around him and touch the snow beside him. He didn’t see anything like it. You know, because the world only existed in the books he’s read. Technically, he’s only read the first two (if you can count the Magician’s Nephew as the first book), along with The Silver Chair and watching Prince Caspian in theaters. Yeah, this all must take you back to those days, doesn’t it? Anyways, to Steel’s surprise, the world of Narnia exists now, like how the world of Phineas & Ferb exists and how the ancient artifacts from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic exist in the real world. Thankfully though-

Ghostwriter’s note: I’d like to apologize for abruptly inserting a new section to this part of the story. The person who wrote that big block of exposition has been sacked and has been replaced with yours truly: his ghostwriter. So anyways, after all that has been said about the Narnia franchise, Steel is now in the Narnia universe. He doesn’t know why this happened, but he is quite fascinated, given by the fact that he’s seen snow, like he never really has because he lives in California. Regardless, he is aware that there are some places in the golden state that have snowfalls-

Editor’s note: I’d like to apologize for the ghostwriter’s annotation. The man whom sacked the guy who was original writing this story with overlong exposition also had has been sacked the ghostwriter for his overlong exposition.

Editor for the editor’s note: Apologizes for the editor’s lack of proofreading. He has also been sacked.

Anyways, let’s move along with the story, Narnia and shit, Steel is fascinated to discover that he has been transported into a new world. Suddenly, he came across Edwin.

“Hey kid,” Steel exclaimed. “I suddenly came here from my closet, and I was wondering if you’re lost unlike I am.”

“Hey, aren’t you one of those internet users on that one forum?” Eduardo asked.

“Aw shucks, how did you know?” Steel perked.

Edward didn’t really say anything as a response and headed off through the forest to find Lucy. Steel decides to follow him and sees him come across the Snow Queen. (Editor’s note: *the White Witch)

“Hey, hold up there, man,” Steel warns, as he approached towards Ezekiel. “That’s not the Queen of Narnia! I’ve read the book and saw the movie, so I would know.”

“And what kind of bloke are you to tell me that?” Edgar questioned

“And who are you two supposed to be, Sons-of-Adam?” The White Witch asked.

“Oh yes, we just so happen to be Cain and Abel,” says Steel. “My name is Steel, by the way.”

“I’m Edmund, your majesty,” Egerton greeted.

“Just so you know, I’m going to do most of the talking from this point forward. Just be glad I’m not really Cain, or you’d be dead.” Steel said towards Edison.

“How rude!” Edna retorted and turned his head back towards the White Witch. “I went through a wardrobe to find my sister. I also have two other siblings back home.”

“You two appear to be awfully cold,” says the White Witch. “Come along with me, I’ll give you whatever it is that you want to eat or drink.”

“I’d like some Turkish delight, your majesty,” said Eeyore.

In a snap, a box of Turkish delight appeared in the White Witch’s hands, and she gives a sample to Steel and Eamon.

“Even though I am Queen, I do not have children of my own,” the White Witch uttered. “You both are some young, well-mannered boys. Maybe one of you will become a prince and maybe even rule Narnia sooner or later.”

“I wouldn’t agree on the guy beside me being “well-mannered.” I never agreed to have an adventure with him,” Emanuel squawked.

“He’s right though, I’m just a rando who ended up here from my closet, Steel assured.

“I’m going back to my home, so keep quiet, eat your Turkish delight, and do meet me again if either one of you have made up your minds about being King.” The White Witch responded.

“You won’t be delighted once I give you a load of this!” Steel exclaimed. He took out his trusty taser and shocked the White Witch into unconsciousness. “For Narnia!”

“You’d hit a girl!?” Jjs remarked, popping up out of nowhere.

“How did you get here, Jjs?” Steel asked.

“No reason,” Jjs replied.

“What did you just do?” Emmett asked towards Steel.

“Weren’t we supposed to look for your little sister?” Steel argued. “Besides, someone had to take care of the White Witch if you were just going to believe that she’ll let you rule some place that you were never a part of.”

Angered, Ebenezer lunged onto Steel to hold him off.

“Come on, man! Have some mercy for the guy who represents the element of magic!” Steel cried out.

“Did you think he was going to show some mercy for you even when you kept writing his name wrong? You better watch it before he goes Daniel Craig on your ass,” Jjs remarked.

“Thanks for the advice!” Steel says sarcastically before he takes out his taser again to knock Edmund unconscious.

“I just realized something, I transported here just to give you an invite to a new SpongeBob forum, headed by yours truly,” Jjs reminded.

“Yeah, but how did you even get here?” Steel asked.

“Let’s just say admin powers and we’ll call it a day. I can’t explain it or otherwise you’d know too much,” Jjs replied. “I hope you’re ready to see SpongeySide!”

“Wait, what happened to SBC!?” Steel exclaimed.

Jjs bluntly responds to Steel, “SBC is dead.”

And so, Jjs and Steel are transported to SpongeySide.

“Welcome to your new little slice of heaven, my friend,” said Jjs.

The scene then goes to Steel catching up with his friends from the past adventure.

“Does it ever occur to you guys that we’re inside the internet now, apparently?” Steel questioned.

“Wow, we are? You’re so smart,” Jelly said with the utmost astonishment.

Then it goes back to Jjs.

“The poor sap doesn’t know what he’s going to expect,” Jjs says to his own self. “Here in SpongeySide, no member gets left behind. As long as I’m in-charge, we can all control our faith and destiny on this very website. Welcome to SpongeySide, folks! They’re going to stick around for a very long time…”

Then it goes back to Steel with the group of his SBC friends.

“So now he has magical powers that’ll allow people to be transported to anything, including the internet?” Steel questioned.

“That’s right,” said SOF.

“You know, I can warp to wherever I’d like with that kind of power. I can be in the world of Regular Show, Adventure Time…yeah, I’ll have to think on it more,” Steel replied.

Then it cuts to an abominable snowman at the YMCA wearing an opera hat and dentist’s mask, and the snowman was using his crossbow to turn a cheeseburger into a gynecologist, before bursting into flames after stepping on a Christmas ornament. Then it goes back to Steel and co.

“That’s cool, but not as cool as the fact that I can use the Elements of Harmony as I please,” said Dragiiin.

“I don’t know how I feel about not running the site though,” 70s remarked.

“Were we arguing? I’m sorry,” CF said in her best Fluttershy impression.

“I never leave home without my party cannon,” Deli said for no reason whatsoever.

“That was so funny, I forgot to laugh,” SpongeSebastian responded.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re bronies, but can we tone down the fucking references?” Drag says in a somewhat self-aware tone.

“Once as we get used to this new SpongeySide website, maybe we can all hang out and go for some pretzels,” tvguy uttered.

“Oh yeah, I could go for a pretzel at some point,” Clappy concurred.

“I also want to remind everyone in this room that I exist,” Sabre added.

“Can we just stop talking for a moment and focus on the whole bit with Jjs having the power to transport us to just about anywhere?” Steel asked. “I’ll go ahead and ask him.”

“And I better bring SOF with me too,” Steel adds.

“Good idea!” SOF chirped.

“And why does he get to come?” hilaryfan80 asked.

“I can’t you let you all come to face our new main admin, it’s only safe or SOF and I,” Steel answered.

“Fine by us, we never even thought about it that way,” said teenj.

And so, Steel and SOF left the room to go and find Jjs to talk to him about his so-called admin powers, or whatever you want to call it.

One false move leads to another, for you were quite a bother.

Who said that? Steel thought. Did I just hear a strange voice, or is it just my imagination running wild?

Anyhow, Steel and SOF approach Jjs, bowing before their new leader of the new website.

“Hey Jjs, I was wondering about one of those powers that you have,” Steel was saying. “I’m talking about how you have the ability to transport to wherever….”

“Did you mean that teleportation device that we took from Goosey’s corpse?” Jjs responded. “You probably had a gas about that, but it wouldn’t be so funny it felt so morbid.”

“Yeah, but would there ever be a time when I could test it out?” Steel asked.

“Oh dear, don’t tell me you want to leave this website behind,” Jjs replied.

“I never asked to be inside of the internet at will, as much as everyone else. Don’t we all have lives to live?”

“I’m afraid that I can’t let you go, even when you just got here…”

All of sudden, Jjs was glowing and he then revealed his ultimate form. Most of his abdomen was covered by a shell that resembled the body of a rock snake. Jjs also has telekinesis, as he is able to levitate four swords, three katanas, two machine guns, and two jackhammers with his mind.

“Besides I’ve been waiting for this moment where you face...the Onix-pected.”

“We need to bail fast, Steel Phineas!” SOF said, pointing out the obvious.

Before Steel and SOF attempted to escape however, the rest of their SBC friends rushed to their side at the last second.

“Not so fast!” Wumbo uttered. “We came as soon as we heard that you were in trouble!”

“I thought I told you to stay put!” Steel pointed out.

“Watch out, Steel! I know you can defeat Jjs, because I’m too weak to provide some help!” Clappy said with his arm over his head.

“Well Jjs, I don’t know what messed up your mind, but I’m going to fix this mess for good!” Steel said to his opponent.

“That’s the spirit!” OMJ cheered.

Steel brought out his sword that he had earlier during his adventure and attempts to clash with Jjs, but he gets flung by one of Jjs’ levitating weapons. The next member to take a shot against Jjs was SOF, but he also ends up getting attacked by Jjs. It was Ex’s turn now, he aimed and then missed. Deli decided to attack next, and she missed. Then CDCB tries to attack Jjs next, but he misses. Then Clappy takes the next turn, but when he attempts to attack Jjs…oh, you know what? Let’s just skip ahead after the next 40 times that the members fail to land a hit on Jjs. Anyways, Steel appears near Jjs’ side, limping due to his defeat.

“I can’t believe it, we can’t beat you! You’re…unstoppable,” Steel groaned.

“I thought it’s because we suck at fighting,” Pakasa pointed out.

“You’re fired again, broski,” Steel said towards the member.

“From what I recall, you felt the same way when you were trying to overwhelm ACS,” Jjs remarked towards Steel.

“Why are you getting in my face about that adventure we had the other night when we posed as Internet critics and tried to find the Elements of Harmony?” Steel replied. “Was it because it was boring to you or because ACS turned you into Dr. Insano?”

“I see that you’re learning as much about your adventure like I needed you to. If I…I mean if you were wiser, you wouldn’t have to burn out the villain roles that ACS and Goosey had to be dragged into during your quest, and I wouldn’t have to suffer to read through your illogical story 6 years later,” Jjs explained.

“Well, what’s so bad about them interfering with our plans? This is 2011, why wouldn’t we want to see them in defeat?”

“If you don’t want to end up like them, then you should continue fighting me. Now let’s take this outside…”

Using his teleportation device, Jjs sent himself and the rest of the SBC members into the world of Scooby-Doo.

“We’re in the world of Scooby-Doo, so now what?” teenj questioned.

“I’m surprised we’re not in the time of Mystery Inc.,” Steel commented.

“Hey Scoob, like, it’s those teenagers from that one internet forum,” said Shaggy, even though it’s 1960-flipping-9.

“Don’t pay any attention to those characters, just pay close attention to me,” Jjs continued. “I have a favor for you to do, I want to you think real hard about who I really am.”

“I might as well think on it. You can’t be the real Jjs,” Steel replied. “You can’t be doing all this. You bring me to a new SpongeBob web forum all of a sudden, and now you drag me into this world to tell me that you’re not Jjs? Nothing’s making sense here anymore!”

“Exactly!” Jjs exclaimed. “Who am I to do all this to you?”

“I just don’t know…”

“Come on! Remember when I told you that I had to suffer from reading about your so-called perilous adventure based on the pony craze? Do you think I’d feel the same way 6 years from now?”

“Hold up, you’re from the future?”

Jjs’ eyes glow to reveal that some sort of demonic possession has been involved with the aforementioned member.

“YES! I’m you – 6 years into the future,” he blurted. “I even took over Jjs’ mind in the process, but don’t worry, he’s not the real thing. Besides, none of your other friends are the real deal either.”

“Okay, so now that you sent this message to me from the future, what do you want?” Steel asked. “You also better fix this mess too.”

“You don’t understand, this universe that you’re living in is beyond repair,” Steel of the Future replied. “Or if it makes perfect sense, this story is garb and I came to fix it. The fictionalized SBC members, and even the story itself, are all becoming more self-aware, that in which is all part of my plan to snap you out of this nightmare.”

Special thanks to the author for pointing out that this story is very much the Star Wars Holiday Special of SBC lits.

“You see, now? The story is becoming too self-aware to take any more of this illogical storytelling, and even you are becoming self-aware,” Steel of the Future continued. “It’s all part of my plan to erase all those past adventures from existent once as it comes full circle. Who’s your SpongeBob now, Steel?”

“Well, if I’m you, and you’re me, you’d have a good idea of escaping, and maybe if every little detail in this universe gets erased, you’re not going to stop me from escaping here!”

“You hear that folks? In case you didn’t know, this is the guy who forced you into dressing up like Internet critics and to go on a hunt for the Elements of Harmony,”

“That’s probably why I got blind from the poison joke, so I have no other choice…” said tvguy.

“That’s right, my self-aware SBC members from 2011, seize him!” Steel of the Future commanded, referring to the 2011 Steel.

All of a sudden, Steel’s massive self-pride has made him grow larger than the all the other SBC members, including Steel from the future (who was technically possessing Jjs).

“Ha, I’m not afraid you. You’re only like a stack of cards now,” Steel said, holding onto some of the members.

“Of course you’re not, but let’s get back to the part where…oh yes, I pull out a device that I conveniently brought so that I could still continue to bring you down!” Steel of the Future said, holding out his shrink ray to reduce 2011 Steel to his regular size.

A wacky chase scene now follows as future Steel uses his teleportation device to bring himself and the SBC members to the world of Equestria. The possessed Jjs resumes his fight against 2011 Steel as he tries to use his levitating weapons to slow him down. Conveniently, 2011 Steel has a device that alters gravity, so the weapons are rendered useless, but (unfortunately? Not really) future Steel uses his convenient spellbook to undo the anti-gravity effects, but…you guessed it, conveniently, Steel holds out his giant magnet to attract the weapons away from the possessed Jjs. This goes on until the Mane Six join in on the chase for some flipping reason. However, 2011 Steel and co. now find themselves chasing each other in a line. Doofenshmirtz, Perry, the White Witch, Edmund, the Mystery Machine gang, the abominable snowman in the opera hat, tvfan, 4EverGreen, and even zombified versions of World Travel, XTM, ACS and Goosey appeared to join in on the chase.

Forward, backward, inward, outward

Here we go again

No one ever loses and no one can ever win

Backward, forward, outward, inward, bottom to the top

“What the shit is even going on?” Steel asked.

“Language,” Steel of the Future remarked. “Off with his head, fellows!”

The random cast of characters continues chasing after 2011 Steel until he reaches a dead end and meets up with someone unfamiliar. It was an embodiment of the story itself…

“Let me out of here, my life is about to be erased from existence!” Steel exclaimed.

“Well, too bad I’m not locked, but if the author weren’t so nice, he would’ve edited almost everything about me,” said TDSotH.

“Please, let me out, by a technicality I am the author!” Steel retorted.

“Why would I let you out? You’re dreaming after all,” TDSotH replied.

Steel looked back at the deranged characters and SBC members and then back at the TDSotH, then back at the characters/members again.

“I see it now. This must be…the dark side of the herd,” Steel said. (Ha, he said it!)

In an instant, Steel was now shown waking up from that crazy dream. However, he wasn’t at his home, or in his bed. He was outside. Not only that, he was back in the same place he started, before he was about to raid the radio station.

“It’s a dream, it was a dream!” Steel stammered. “Wait, I know this place, what am I doing…here?”

Steel saw his own self from the future again. This time, he was escorting the employees out of the radio station before he got on a tow truck to wreck the radio station. Steel now felt like he was supposed to remember something about all those crazy adventures, but after the moment he saw the place getting wrecked, he forgot everything.

“I already got rid of the book on the elements in this universe, but after all I did just to traumatize my past self, I suppose my work here would be done like this,” Steel of the Future said before using his teleportation device to go back to his own universe in his main timeline.

2011 Steel just stood in dismay, but not before delivering one last thought of his before having to return to his normal life:

“...Donkey balls.”

• Like 4