• Advertisement

Spongebob Episodes on DVD (Chart)

Steel Sponge

This is a list of the Spongebob DVD's and what episodes are on them.

Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies: Ripped Pants, SB- 129, Texas, Jellyfishing, F.U.N., Graveyard Shift, Something Smells, Dying For Pie, Wormy, Club Spongebob

Halloween: Scaredy Pants, I Was a Teenage Gary, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, Imitation Krabs, Frankendoodle, The Secret Box, Band Geeks, Welcome to the Chum Bucket, My Pretty Seahorse, Idiot Box

*Sea Stories: Shanghaied, Gary Takes a Bath, Hooky, Pickles, Jellyfish Jam, Life of Crime, No Free Rides, Sailor Mouth, No Weenies Allowed, The Algae's Always Greener

Tales From the Deep: Hall Monitor, Valentine's Day, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, The Paper, Tea at the Treedome, Spongebob's House Party, I Had an Accident, Just One Bite, Born Again Krabs

Lost at Sea: Plankton!, Boating School, The Chaperone, Suds, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II, Bubble Buddy, Your Shoe's Untied, Pre-Hibernation Week, The Sponge Who Could Fly

Tide and Seek: Opposite Day, Sleepy Time, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III, Big Pink Loser, Squirrel Jokes, Dumped, Bossy Boots, Squidville, Rock-a-Bye Bivalve, The Bully

Christmas: Pizza Delivery, Squeaky Boots, Christmas Who? Procrastination, Survival of the Idiots, Snowball Effect, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV, Chocolate With Nuts, As Seen on TV

The Seascape Capers: Pranks Alot, Spongebob Meets the Strangler, Bubblestand, Artist Unknown, The Fycook Games, Squid's Day Off, Grandma's Kisses, Krusty Love, The Smoking Peanut, Krab Borg

Spongebob Goes Prehistoric: Ugh, Nature Pants, Fools in April, I'm With Stupid, Patty Hype, Squid on Strike, The Great Snail Race, Plankton's Army, Squilliam Returns

SpongeGuard on Duty: <, Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Walking Small, Pressure, Jellyfish Hunter, Nasty Patty, Doing Time, Clams

Sponge for Hire: Krusty Krab Training Video, Wet Painters, Can You Spare a Dime?, New Student Starfish, Missing Identity, Mid-Life Crustacean, Krabby Land, The Camping Episode

Home Sweet Pineapple: <, Ripped Pants, Sandy's Rocket, Culture Shock, MuscleBob BuffPants, Employee of the Month, Band Geeks, Sandy, Spongebob, and the Worm

Fear of a Krabby Patty: <, Arrgh!, Neptune's Spatula, Karate Choppers, I'm Your Biggest Fanatic, One Krab's Trash, !Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V, Shell of a Man

I'll put up the rest later.

Blue= Season 1

Brown= Season 2

Dark red= Season 3

Orange= Season 4

Cyan= Has been on a DVD twice

*= The only DVD with the Shanghaied endings

!= Has the extended storyboard of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V

<= Refers to the DVD's own episode