• Advertisement

Steel's Top 10 Animations of 2015 (Revised)

Steel Sponge

For those who haven't seen, I made my first "annual" top 10 animations of the year list back in 2016, covering my favorite animated works from the year 2015. Like most things, though, my first isn't the best, and after the years have all come and gone, I've come back to it with strong opinions towards that old list (I also feel the same with my old 2016 list so expect a new one for that year someday or someyear too). Granted, it was on 'limited options,' so most folks looking at it right now would be like "these choices aren't bad at all expect Good Dinosaur and Star S1," but now that I have broadened my experiences, I've been feeling like it was time for a revision for a while. My #1 wouldn't change, although looking at what will now be the old list, I would make new room for a lot of other stuff.

Of course, not now, but soon. I also have my 2019 list to work on and write for (I'll even admit that I may already have my top 10 settled though I plan on watching a few other films/shows beforethen), but this will come first. 

• Like 2