• Advertisement

Pokemon Ultra Sun Nuzlocke Ultra Randomizer LETS PLAY

ExKizuna

Let's goooooo I wanted to make a throwback to the days when people would post screenshot forum lets plays.
Everything is randomized- enemy teams, wild pokemon, their types, their moveset, their abilities, and even who they evolve into. Exciting! My rules are as follows:

1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered "dead" and stored in the PC box forever.
2. I can only catch the first 'mon I encounter on any route. If it's a duplicate, I may reroll the encounter. I'm also allowed all gift encounters but not two from the same place (So only one Samuel Oak mon)
3. Must nickname all Pokemon after someone based, badass, or tight as hell.

(TW: NSFW jokes, nothing extreme but your average shitty internet humor. Light sexual references etc etc)

Alright, let's go
Chapter 1: Exposition

Spoiler

image.png.01895d7b7a555f86693728f86ce2c08d.png
Seems my Grindr settings are working perfectly!

image.png.0f9bec986daf91fa83e75272b8ac4d
AHHHHH HE'S TAKING MY SOUL
image.png.e540a9cfe344796e02f5f577ba8d6e
Sure

image.png.3e8ce71a03c96496af8d31705d0795
HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM

image.png.25a4da7664a68602992b0e259b1662
I'm an Aquarius sun, Libra rising and a Cancer moon

DMvI8tB.pngndQkmV5.png
Anybody's who met me can tell you this is exactly what I look like. I sent someone a selfie and that screenshot, they couldn't tell the difference.

image.png.3e1aa4be9d1838bd1a593d277f9b67
Real "We're gonna fight when I see you 😍😘" vibes. Not kosher

image.png.4dbe1797e1b7903fa31cf79f068999
What

image.png.499b60c27d447d6699a1da322d9f4fimage.png.e8020db827e21838cb12f21e08f6c8
God i'm so sick of Pokemon games starting on the Death Star. Why can't we get a REAL opening, like starting in a small town.

image.png.59122d4f19ae49ade2fe3362ebd62a
I like to imagine the guy on the left hasn't moved yet, that's just his starting position before blasting off. "Sonic the Hedgehog" spin-dash vibes

image.png.4bd04cf7ea3bf6a29081b0a0c6b246
Our foolish heroine should've known she was no match for Astro Goalie and his sidekick Shirley Temple!

image.png.0ebcbe39c11e77917293b58db22d8e
What's happening? Are  the books in her bag radiating knowledge? Is it the word of the good lord? I'm gonna keep shotgunning jokes here, tell me when to stop because i'm not funny

image.png.d9070b5eedbd6a682462eb5dba82a6C6J9LKQ.png

It's heavily implied her bag made this title card. Do with that what you will.

image.png.b5d7a404591bec0bcbb3a59f19efb5
This is going to be a wicked reaction image later.

image.png.5180e42116dab6c19e77ae6608f492
Just a minute, i'm writing my story for the SBC Halloween Short Story Contest! "Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and..."-

image.png.a7367006549c65f1abcb3d73e9ce53
Stylish.

That wraps up the first part! Lots of exposition, so I think from now on we're gonna blitz through this beginning. I'm gonna trim a lot of the fat so we don't end up with any more do-nothing parts, but I wanted this nice welcoming Chapter 1. The decision to cut a lot of the beginning story out should hopefully not be a problem, I hope nobody is using this as their definitive way to experience the game for the first time LOL. But if you are... hey! Stay a while. I love ya. I love all of you

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

Sorry for the delay, want to get on an every 4-5 day schedule but my sleep schedule is pretty horrible at the moment. I slept 24 hours into today, wish the government would stop me.
Also, i'm messing around with different settings and such so if picture sizes and such end up inconsistent I apologize.

Chapter 2: In Theaters October 21st

Spoiler

unknown.png
Yeah I was asleep for 24 hours I think it's a thyroid issue- wait, did you... Did you check on me? Like at all? does 3 times the recommended amount of sleep not worry you?

unknown.png
Are you just sending me into town by myself? We just moved here, I don't.. Okay, fine. Talking to you is giving me hives, i'll be back for dinner

unknown.png
I'm lookin' fresh as fuck, boy! Also, love how my mom spent all day putting up these plants instead of making sure I wasn't in a coma. (They look pretty, i'll give her that)

unknown.png
Where did this water come from?! Why are there words under my feet!? I hate this place dude

unknown.png
They said this in unison, I respect it.

unknown.png
WHAT IS HAPPENING

unknown.png
this guy looks mad as hell WHAT ARE YOU MAD AT ME FOR. I'm gonna call up the goon squad

unknown.png
GOONS, ASSEMBLE. That's right, get outta here, GET

unknown.pngunknown.png
Oh hey, you're the guy who facetimed me in my dreams. I had the goons handle it. I assume these are your goons?

unknown.pngunknown.png
Wait, really? Hell yeah! I love my choices, I love Litten but all 3 of these choices are great. Man let's see here..

unknown.png
What.
That's not. Those aren't.
??????
Alright... well, let's boot up the random number generator. Who is our starter going to be!

image.png.c6a11fe3e7cd8181ef09db243a5f2932.png
.... goddammit

unknown.png
I GUESS! Wait, Fighting-type???
Well... uh, as per the rules, they need to be named after someone based or badass, and they are a girl, so...

unknown.png
Welcome, Ty Lee! Named for the best ATLA character of all time (i'm not arguing this, if you disagree idk die or something i'm not on the debate team)
Let's take a look at Ty Lee!

unknown.png
WOO BABY. Fighting/Dark?! Helllllll yeah! Pretty good ability too. Makes me feel a lot better about getting Pidgey

unknown.pngunknown.png
You really know how to treat a lady here in Alola! Alright, let's go meet this kahuna. Is he the big kahuna? Ha ha ha. I slay myself.

unknown.png
Guess I can't go right, there's road work ahead. Haha, I sure... i sure hope it.. haha i'm so sorry

unknown.png
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH who are you

unknown.png
How... what? You're how...? HOW do you think this is an introduction? Why i oughta-
...What was that? That's his name? What do you.. What do you mean "just read the text box" just read- OHHH This is like the water that was at my feet earlier, i'm so sorry mr. Hau my apologies

unknown.png
Sorry buddy, I have to go see the kahuna. He gave me a pidgey and for some reason I'm supposed to thank him for that.

unknown.png
Feet water, we meet again. This is a snazzy little town, might look around a bit-

unknown.pngunknown.png
If I get cut off ONE MORE TIME
You were nice enough to save me from that rodent earlier, so i'll heed your wishes, but mark my words. This is the last time someone cuts me off.

unknown.png
These statues kinda rock ngl. Time to go ruin Tapu Koko or whatever he said.

unknown.pngunknown.png
Bro, what is with this place. First we had that kid barking at me, the shirtless doctor contacted me in a different plane of being, and this lady is arguing with her belongings. At least nobody is trying to "smell me later", i'll give it that.

unknown.png
WHAT IS THAT

unknown.png
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY RESPONSIBILITIES ALREADY

unknown.png
AHHHHH

unknown.pngunknown.png
Get fucked nerd (Interesting to note that types are randomized, yet Acrobatics was still super effective on Gurdurr. Fun!)

unknown.png
Fuck this, i'm going back to bed. (This is a funny joke, because I just woke up from a 24 hour sleep yet i'm already talking about going back to bed. This is a reference to how the author, ExKizuna, sleeps much more than anyone should! This is peak comedy, and further cements how I should joke about things instead of getting them checked out by a doctor, because the best humor comes from not taking care of yourself. I'm a comedian.)

unknown.png
OKAY FINE I'LL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF OH MY GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY I'M CALLING MY DOCTOR NOW

unknown.png
ARE YOU BLACK ADAM? (in theaters October 21st.)

unknown.pngunknown.png
Oh shit wait is this that Jobu Tapaki guy i was supposed to meet? He's... electrifying. *gets shot and all my belongings stolen*

unknown.png
Wtf where are you going I HAVE QUESTIONS. HEY. GET BACK HERE! This place sucks dude

unknown.png
You really didn't give me a choice. I mean, technically I had one, but if I just walked away I would've felt pretty bad. Plus, where would I have gone, home? My mom couldn't wait to throw me out of the house, I think her and Meowth were gonna play scrabble (he usually wins)

unknown.png
That was not an invitation for us to join them, you don't want to be there when Meowth wins.

unknown.pngunknown.png
That... makes way more sense than it should. You know she just blew up a bridge, right? Her and her friend she keeps in her bag. It kind of looks like the perfect candy from Jimmy Neutron, you know? The little, it's like purple, it.. The perfect candy? You know, Season 1 episode 10A Krunch Time? It makes everyone zombies, but he makes it zap people and Sheen still likes it? Because like Sheen is supposed to be dumb so-

unknown.png
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CUTTING ME OFF
Although, i do have to speak to that man.

unknown.png
I was just explaining Jimmy Neutron to these Alolans, if you'd like to join

unknown.png
Aw shucks! You're the first person here who's made some darn sense.

unknown.pngunknown.png
Hey, thanks! This thing is ugly as fuck! Thankfully, it can't talk, so i can insult it all I want.

unknown.png
I would honestly much rather stay here and get more gifts.

unknown.png
...Nevermind, I guess I have no choice. Stupid teleporting Alolans and their magical powers and magic bags and Black Adam and- Wait Mom no, put down the phone, MOM I'M FINE I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING DRUGS MOM NOOOOO

This beginning is soooooooo long, but we're finally getting somewhere! Next episode will be the first that is mostly gameplay and not cutscenes. Everyone cheer!

I will also be including a segment where I provide some info on our pokemon friends, since they're going to be from my realm of knowledge not everyone may be familiar (though this episode has one most people here should be familiar with, I wouldn't be surprised if they get more obscure as we go on)
The roster so far:

Spoiler

1. Our starter Ty Lee, The Pidgey
ty_lee.png
https://avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Ty_Lee

bye bye

• God Himself 1