• Advertisement

Iwasinthewar.exe

dragiiin123

Run Iwasinthewar.exe Chapter 1?

>Yes

Please enter name and your sex.

>Scarlet

>Female

I might be skipping to conclusions, but where you stand right now is the only place away from the virus that is infecting everything outside. Every animal now is infected with this ÔÇ£virusÔÇØ that Japanese scientists made back in 1943 for use of war. The only time it was ever used was an experiment against a victim in Unit 731, which turned him into a morbid beast. After a Japanese scientist, by name of ÔÇ£Chunichi YoshiÔÇØ found a slither of the virus in a syringe in the ruins of Unit 713 in 2011. He used it on a dog, which started to morph it into a rock beast. The dog then bit Chunichi, which turned him into an ungrateful mutant. The virus started to spread like a zombie infestation, but this time, it was real and unlike a zombie infestation, it didnÔÇÖt die out quickly. It stayed. After a group of scientists from US, Britain, Russia and Japan started to look into the virus, they found a couple of points of interests in the virus. One point of interests is that the monsters developed rather quickly, which means that only after a couple of days could they stand on their hind legs, or grow wings. Another point of interest is that these monsters have powers from different elements. An example would be that, a mutated bird can command the winds and this fire monster can shoot fire. Some monsters can even have powers from different elements, giving them a diverse amount of powers. Go figure. Since then, the state in Japan that was infected was quarantined. No one could get in, and no one could go out. After it was quarantined, a malevolent group of people became dictators of some certain towns by taming the creatures. They have brainwashed everyone to have creatures of their own. Today starts the rebellion. The day we fight back. I tried to fight back with creatures of my own, but they were all killed, leaving only two. I have commissioned you and your friend to fight back. What was your friends name again?

>Cody

Aight. Meet me in my house at seven. DonÔÇÖt be late.

You appear in your room. Possible exits aredownstairs.

>Go to downstairs

You arrive downstairs to see the corpse of you dead mother rotting at the table. You sob softly. Possible exits are DOOR and WINDOW.

>Go to door.

You exit outside the door to see your friend, CodyÔÇÖs house right across from yours and the manÔÇÖs house south from Cody. You run to the manÔÇÖs house to see Cody and the man there with to creatures on the table.

Helscome back, as you can see there are two creatures laid down on the bed. One looks like a round ball, but donÔÇÖt touch it. It secretes gas. The other is a bull. Scarlet, take your pick.

>Take Poisonous one.

Cody then says ÔÇ£Then IÔÇÖll take this one!ÔÇØ

I want you both to step into that glass chamber over there, where you will test out your creatures. You will command them to use their powers.

Your turn

>Smog

Your beast releases poison gas into the chamber which quickly got to the bull. The bull was hurt largely, and fell to the ground. Cody looked in surprise.

ÔÇ£You didnÔÇÖt even let me attack! Next time I see you, I will beat the ever loving crap out of your monster!ÔÇØ

He rushed out to go train. Possible exits are THE DOOR.

>Go outside

As you exit, the man whispers slowly under his breath ÔÇ£GodspeedÔÇØ.

~~~~~~~

12/1/10-I keep thinking about the game, I just canÔÇÖt get my mind off it. I know this is stupid, and itÔÇÖs just a stupid text game, but, I just keep thinking about it. I had the worst dream last night, where, it, it actually happened. What happened in the game, happened in my dream. It was terrifying.

12/13/10- John gave me more info about the game yesterday, and told me to go to this forum, it has all the answers.

12/14/10-The forum John linked me to is really strange, the URL is says ÔÇ£AnswersÔÇØ and the title of the forum is 9ÔÇÖ13 2211939147 241520

WhatÔÇÖs really weird is that the only topic in the forum is named Scarlet with this one poster, named ÔÇ£VeteranÔÇØ. The message reads ÔÇ£Play it, you know you want to.ÔÇØ

12/15/10-IÔÇÖm keeping this as evidence:

User: Veteran

Subject: Scarlet

Play it, you know you want to.

User: Scarnation

Subject: Re: Scarlet

Who are you? How do you know my name and what are you talking about?

You know exactly what IÔÇÖm talking about.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you high?

Hey, have some respect.

12/16/10-I just realized what he was talking about. I donÔÇÖt know. IÔÇÖm scared. Who is Veteran, is he crazy?

12/17/10- Another topic-

Subject: Crazy.

I am not crazy.

Subject: Re: Crazy

What?

Subject: Re: Crazy.

If I was you, IÔÇÖd erase that from your notes.



~~~~~~~~

May you please review?