• Advertisement

Snowball Hunt 2019

Patty Rose

It's time for our annual holiday hunt ho ho, but this time instead of hunting for presents, you'll be hunting for a good deed. For you see, SpongeBob and his friends had a snowball fight earlier today and have gotten themselves in a bit of a messy pickle, and haven't been seen since. There are 6 people missing, supposedly covered in snowballs and the liquid of their own tears. You must locate where they are and either PM or DM me on Discord all six once you've found them. If you complete this deed, you'll earn yourself a VIP spot on Santa's nice list, as well as some festive goodies.

- 500 Doubloons

- A point for your side on the scoreboard.

- An exclusive proud looking "Winter Squidward" collectable icon.

1577391544233386910.png

Be quick though. The poor missing folks might catch colds, so find them before December 31st at 5:00pm EST. Let's sing a few festive songs shall we?

Snowball #1: 'Tis the season to be watching, la la la la la la, la la SpongeBob Christmas

Snowball #2: 'Twas the night a new user joined, A pinned thread hung, where they would say "hello".

Snowball #3: Brrrgh, it sure is chilly! I wonder what happened on February 12th?

Snowball #4: Rudolph the Fluffy Tiny Nosed Reindeer's Club, has a new evolution?

Snowball #5: Lucky 9, Lucky 9! The art of a noob near the fireplace.

Snowball #6: You better watch out, you better not cry, this former staff member hasn't been since 2015!

If you don't understand the meaning behind any of the songs, feel free to ask me for up to additional hints per snowball in private. Now get body findin'! 

Finders:

Fred Rechid

SpongeRobert RectangleShorts

Hayden

SpongeOddFan

dmandaman

sbl

LocalAquatic

jjsthekid

OWM

DarknessDG

Wintermelon43