• 2/5 Hands
    • 1/5 Hands

xtgwpMk.png

Premieres: 

Saturday, November 23rd @ 11:15am ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, November 23rd @ 3:15pm ET/PT

Sunday, November 24th @ 9:45am ET/PT

Plot: Plankton's giant Chum Bucket glove runs wild in town, but SpongeBob has a handy friend to help them out.

Note: This episode has already been leaked online. This episode is also 16 minutes long.

• Wow 1

This episode is one of the most exciting episodes of the season. For an episode that was kind of light on humor, although it had its moments like "your grandmother was a combat boot" line and meta joke about the theme song, the episode made each moment fun to watch. The premise of Plankton making the glove of his restaurant alive was used at its fullest potential with Plankton using it to beat Mr. Krabs at arm wrestling and later on him losing control of it, thus making him team up with SpongeBob to stop it. The pacing was very good with good amount of action in it. I enjoyed Hans' role as the force against at Plankton's glove and their fight was awesome. I liked seeing Mr. Krabs have arm wrestling nights and SpongeBob being inside the emergency box was cute. SpongeBob and Plankton once again shine together with their shenanigans to stop the glove backfiring and then them succeeding it with Hans' help only for Plankton to not get his glove at the end. Albeit since status quo is god, Plankton will get his glove for sure but ending it with a giant combat boot falling into Plankton's building was funny. For a 16 minute episode, it used its premise so well with great character dynamics and action. It earned its place in one of the best episodes of the season.

Grade: A

• Like 2
  • Happy 1

This was a lot better than it had any right to be. Pretty good visual gags like the whole female glove disguise scene and the whole ending sequence was just

giphy.gif

Perfect way to reintroduce and utilize Hans and as a fan of kaiju films, Glove vs Hans helped scratch the itch til Godzilla vs Kong drops lol and the whole underground arm wrestling club in the beginning with Armor Arms Krabs was cool too. I would totally love to Skodify this, but alas ? 5 fingers out of 5, 2 thumbs way up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoyed this episode. It was a lot of fun and had exciting moments. I liked the little Dirty Dan and Anchor Arms reference they had there at the beginning. It was pretty cool to see Mr. Krabs arm wrestling too. I didn't think much of Plankton's glove coming to life at first, but they really made it work here. It was really funny with the meta humor for SpongeBob to get Hans to show up. The fight between him and the glove was really exciting and funny at the same time. Great episode.

I REALLY would have LOVED to give this episode a PERFECT rating; but because of that CLAM, pooping on Plankton's head, that LOST a WHOLE 12 points from me! :rolleyes: It was certainly nice to see some of the characters from "No Weenies Allowed", and "Shell of a Man", return in the arm wrestling scenes, and it definitely shows how Mr. Krabs hasn't lost his edge, when it comes to strength! Too bad Plankton has gotten tired of being beaten, and decides to bring his giant glove to life, ala "Frankenstein", and his Monster! Predictably enough, Plankton loses control of his glove and has to do something DREADFUL; ASK Spongebob for HELP!!!! :hysterical: This episode got REALLY meta, as Spongebob actually INTERACTED with Hans IN episode, and not just in the title sequence. The whole fight between Hans and the glove, felt like watching the Flying Glove from "Yellow Submarine", and a hand from "Monty Python", doing BATTLE with each other! Glad Hans was finally able to control the glove by wearing it, and it was really FUNNY to see Plankton's line of "Your mama was a combat boot!", make a return as a BRICK joke, as Plankton got a GIANT Combat Boot to replace his missing glove! :D So, I'd give this episode an 88/100. Enough said, true believers! :cool: