• Advertisement

Candy Scavenger Hunt 2017

Metal Snake

Yup, the candy hunt is back again, this time, hosted by your favorite lord of edginess, Metal! If you've played this before, you know how this goes, and if this your first time playing, following along is a breeze. You have to find six pieces of candy around the site that I've hidden using the clues I've provided as a guide, then PM them to me only after you have found them all. You have until October 31, 8:00 PM EST to find them all for a prize of 1,000 doubloons, a point for your side, and a Mrs. Puff Witch collectable.

Clues

Candy #1: I hang out where Eris' husband spends too much time chatting with his friends, playing games, and making mayhem.

Candy #2: This man who goes on great adventures shows me death-defying stunts in his dojo.

Candy #3: The Grim Reaper appreciates Santa Claus' fine art...I'm where he's laid dead since Christmas.

Candy #4: Am I a hero or am I no hero? Find out at the school I go to.

Candy #5: A ghost has moved on from haunting and kidnapped me...no longer bound by his aging body, he exercises on one hand, showing off his new evolution.

Candy #6: I am where you are always being watched, even right now where I am hidden. But I've always been where you can see me. Pull back that sheet if you're brave...

Finders

Fred Rechid (1st place, Time taken: 3 days)

PhantOWN (2nd place, Time taken: 3 days)

SpongeOddFan (3rd place, Time taken: 3 days)

Hayden (4th place, Time taken: 3 days)

SlendyBob (5th place, Time taken: 4 days)

Cream (6th place, Time taken: 4 days)

Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick (7th place, Time taken: 5 days)

Homie (8th place, Time taken: 5 days)

NegiSpongie (9th place, Time taken: 8 days)

Spongetron (10th place, Time taken: 15 days)

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 3